The Other Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Shauna stops and I am sure he has cum in her mouth again. The thought feels me with a mix of joy and sexual energy. But then I hear her talking to him.

"Caleb, your cock is so thick. I bet girls love the way it feels." She says, quietly. "Would you like to feel my pussy around your cock?" She asks. I am momentarily stunned by what I hear, but I soon realize that I am highly turned on by the idea of her getting fucked by somebody else.

"I would love to fuck you," Caleb tells her.

"You will have to be gentle about it, we can't wake him up while we're fucking," she says to Caleb.

I feel the bed shift slightly as they get into a spooning position with Shauna facing me. They spend a few moments adjusting and then I hear her moan in pleasure.

"Oh, its inside me" She says quietly. "Its so thick. Caleb, your stretching me out. My pussy loves your cock."

I feel subtle undulations in the bed as he slides his cock in and out of my girlfriend's pussy. She is moaning under her breath. I open my eyes, thankful that my hair is long enough to hide them. Shauna is staring right at me while Caleb fucks her. She speaks softly to him, but I feel like she is really talking to me.

"Do you like my pussy, Caleb. Does it feel good wrapped around your hard cock?" She asks.

"Your pussy is so wet" he says. "It feels as good as your mouth did."

Shauna continues to stare directly at me.

"Do you think you can cum without waking him up?" She asks. "We will have to go slow."

"Shauna, you feel so good. I don't think cumming will be a problem," he replies.

They continue slowly fucking for another ten or fifteen minutes. It seems like an eternity for me. I want so badly to stroke my cock. Or shove it in her mouth while Caleb fucks her from behind. Somehow, I am able to resist.

"Oh, fuck, Caleb, you are going to make me cum. Please don't stop." Shauna whispers. She is breathing heavily now. "Oh, I'm cumming, baby, I am cumming!" Shauna says. She is trying her best to keep her voice low and stifle her moans.

"I can feel you your pussy squeezing me" Caleb says. "Shit, you're gonna make me cum," he whispers fiercely.

"Cum in my pussy, Caleb. Please give it to me!" She almost squeals.

"Unghhhh." Caleb lets out a moan as he shoots his wad inside Shauna's pussy. The bed rocks harder as he pushes deep into her. I am struck by the fact that someone else is shooting their load into my girlfriend. I find it to be incredibly sexy, though I am also a little jealous. This wasn't in our arrangement and I wonder if she had planned doing this without telling me.

Mostly, though, it makes me hornier than ever to watch my girlfriend fuck Caleb right in front of me.

"Oh, Shauna, that was...phew!...incredible." Caleb says a little loudly.

"Shhhhh!" Shauna hushes him. "We can't wake him up." She says.

"Sorry," he whispers. "That was so sexy, though. Your pussy is amazing." I feel immense pride at these words. Caleb likes Shauna's pussy.

"It was great for me too," She replies. She looks directly at me and says: "I loved having you cum inside me, Caleb."

"Oh man, I am totally going to pass out." Caleb says. He sounds utterly spent.

"Sweet dreams, sexy boy." Shauna relies, though I and sure she is talking to me.

Caleb is snoring in no time. Shauna appears to fall asleep shortly after he does. For my part, it takes about an hour for my cock to relax enough for me to fall asleep.

The Other Cock Chapter 02 - Part Three: The Morning After

Sunday Morning 9:30am

I wake up before Shauna and Caleb and decide to cook breakfast. I put on a pot of coffee and make homemade pancakes, bacon, eggs and hashbrowns. When breakfast is almost ready I go into the bedroom to rouse them from their slumber. They are both sleeping soundly, though I can't help but notice Shauna's hand wrapped limply around his morning wood. She does the same thing to me all the time. I smile and say "Wake up, sleepyheads. Breakfast is ready!"

Caleb opens his eyes and looks around, momentarily confused by his surroundings. "Oh man, he says, "What a night!"

Shauna opens her eyes and smiles. "What a night indeed!" She says, stretching. We all laugh.

"Get up. I made food" I say, heading back to the kitchen.

Shauna puts on a pair of sweats and one of my band's t-shirts. Caleb puts on his clothes from the night before. After getting dressed they join me at the table.

"Eat up! I know we all worked up an appetite." I say.

Shauna just grins. Caleb still doesn't know I heard everything that went down after we went to bed.

"Mmmm! Pancakes. My favorite!" Shauna says.

She is all smiles. Caleb helps himself to big portions and scarfs down the food.

"This is great." he says. "These are like the best pancakes ever!"

"My boy makes them from scratch," Shauna says.

"Old family recipe," I say.

"So, do you guys...you know...do that a lot? Swinging or whatever?" Caleb asks. "Not that I am complaining."

"No, not a lot. Once before." I say.

"Though, we might like to start having guests over more often, I think!" Shauna says, smiling brightly at me.

"Well, if you guys ever need company, you can call me anytime," Caleb announces.

We finish breakfast and Caleb decides to take the bus back downtown. "I think I am going to stop at the record store on the way home," he says. "I don't want you to drive out of your way."

Shauna and I see Caleb to the front door. I shake his hand and Shauna gives him a hug, pressing her tits against him firmly.

"Have a good day, my friend!" I say. Caleb nods and begins walking towards the bus stop.

When he is out of earshot Shauna says, "So, about last night..." but I cut her off.

"You, sexy little slut, get your ass back in the house, I have been waiting all night to fuck you." I say.

We barely get the door shut before we are ripping eachother's clothes off. "I am going to fuck you so hard, baby. I am going to make you cum over and over and over..." I say.

"Wait...should I take a shower?" Shauna asks. "I still have Caleb's cum inside me."

"Don't even think about it!" I say, roughly. I pick her up and throw her on the couch.

"I want sloppy seconds." I say.

I pull her sweats down and bury my cock in her gooey pussy.

12