The Other Kelly Taylor Ch. 03

Story Info
Mr. Taylor comforts Kelly in her time of need.
3k words
4.39
24.2k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

Author's Note: I appreciate you, the readers, taking the time to read my writing. If you haven't read the first 2 chapters, please do so before reading part 3. How else are you going to know what happened so far?

I'd like to thank PA Beebe for the all night editing session and Kirk2004 for his editing help. I'd also like to thank Rob M'Dear who inspired me to write this story with his own brilliant writing and his thoughts on interracial relationships.

All characters in this story are over the age of consent: 18+

~~~~~

I watched Kelly sitting quietly on the edge of her gray couch. Most of the people who attended the funeral left already. It was down to Kelly and me as I closed the door on her high school track coach. I was stalling my departure because she really had no one else, just me. How much she needed me hit me like a freight train as I watched her. She looked small and vulnerable. My heart broke at the sight of her.

"Do you want some tea or maybe something to eat?" I asked, sitting down next to her taking her hand in mine.

"No. I'm not really all that hungry. It's like food has no taste or it doesn't taste like it should," she laughed. Her laugh was one of those laughs people do when they are on the brink of tears.

Kelly said, "I could eat a peach and it'll taste like a lemon. It's weird, but Mrs. Carlota made lasagna and sent it over. You should have some. It probably tastes wonderful, if only I could taste it."

Her voice was hollow as if she were not really talking to me, just trying to make an effort.

"I'll get you some tea," I said patting Kelly's hand. I stood up to do something, find something, something that would help. I wanted the ability to fix this for her. I have never really dealt with anything like it. My own parents were happily retired and healthy.

Kelly stood up and paced around the small area of her living room. She was like a caged tiger, the energy just poured off her. She went from the couch to the edge of the fireplace and then back to the couch four times before she said anything.

"I don't need tea. It won't taste right," Kelly said. I sat down on the couch again and watched her. "The doctors told me what happened, and I couldn't hear it. I mean I heard it," her hands made a grasping motion as if she were searching the air for an answer.

"So I know somewhere in my mind the information is there. I just can't access it, like it's behind a wall. This doesn't happen to me. When I think about things like dates or phone numbers or whatever I need, my mind just tells me. So maybe I'm broken now. I can't remember what they said happened to her."

"Kelly," I tried to stop her but she was working herself into a fevered pitch. Her words were pressured and running together from the speed of her tirade.

"Or maybe my brain won't tell me because it's trying to protect me. I read about that somewhere. See I can't even remember where I read that. Things are just a jumbled mess now."

"Kelly..."

"But things don't taste right. The same. Like they should. And maybe that's a sign or something. Maybe I'm just, I don't know. See there! I can't hold onto anything."

Kelly shook her head before carrying on, "Like I know what I should do, but I don't. I know what I should feel, but I don't. I'm numb, but I feel like I stuck my finger in a light socket too, all at the exact same time."

Kelly stopped and faced me. "But you should really try the lasagna, I'm sure it's really good."

I thought she would sit down but instead she picked up a lead crystal candy dish and flung it at the fireplace. It shattered.

I stood up and crossed the small space between us in two steps. I held her up by the shoulders. "Did that make you feel better?"

I tried to be light, but my heart was heavy with empathy for her. I could not hide how much I needed to help her or how I wanted to stop her pain. How I wished I could wipe the crazed look from her eyes.

She shook her head 'no' but she was quiet, finally. I pulled her into my arms but she pushed me away.

"I'm too tall."

I laughed even though it really did not strike me as funny.

"I can't hug you because you're too tall?"

"No, it's just that..." she said, placing her hand on my shoulder for support as she kicked off her heels. "Better right?"

"Yes," I said hugging her again, this time she let me. I whispered into her hair, "Let me get you some tea okay?"

"I don't want tea," she turned her head to face me and all I could feel was her warm breath on my neck. The way I was holding her, she could feel my body's reaction before I did. She kissed my neck, soft, gentle more like a pressing of her lips to my skin rather than a kiss but all my blood rushed to my groin.

"Kelly, this wouldn't be app..." I started. She finished "appropriate," at the same time.

"'You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means'," she said referencing The Princess Bride. "Do you know how often you say that to me? How many times you've told me that?"

"No," I said. My eyes locked on hers as she moved her head off my shoulder and looked at me.

"But I really want to know," she pouted, closing her eyes then pressing her lips to mine.

"But I don't know, I never thought about it. I guess a lot maybe," even as I said the words against her mouth, I realized we might not be discussing the same thing anymore.

Our waistlines matched up perfectly as she ground her hips against me, causing an exquisite discomfort, while her arms slipped through mine holding me tight against her body.

She sealed our kiss by pressing her lips against mine harder until I yielded to her. Her tongue invaded me, searching, seeking, and finding mine until they dueled back and forth in a wet hot frenzy.

I pulled away from her mouth with reluctance to search her face for signs that she knew what she was doing. Her eyes burned with desire, lust, and desperation. She pleaded with me to continue with her eyes and I did.

Gripping her by the upper arms, I pulled as she pushed me back on the couch straddling me with her beautiful long legs as her mouth devoured mine. Her hands grabbed the top of my shirt just under my dark blue silk tie and yanked until the buttons on my white dress shirt went flying in a dozen directions.

Kelly's lips were eating mine, her tongue fucking my mouth as she ground her sex against me. I could feel the heat radiating off her as if she were the sun. I refused to be an early arriver again. I held onto anything in my head that would calm me down long enough to enjoy but not explode this time.

Kelly gripped my hand shoving my fingers inside her black silk shirt, past the thin satin material of her bra until my fingers surrounded the wonderful soft tissue of her left breast. Her hand gripped mine forcing me to squeeze with more pressure than I would have normally used but it was so tantalizing I did.

Kelly's hand left mine joining her right hand at my waist as she worked my pants open. She fought with my belt for a moment but gave up quickly. Instead, she unzipped my suit pants with enough force to tear them. Her hand dove into my pants pass my boxers until she was gripping me tightly. I gasped, pulling back for air. "Wait, Kelly."

Kelly shook her head 'no' and said, "I can't wait. Please don't make me wait. Please I need you. Please!" Kelly begged me.

She pulled my hand to her mouth and sucked my thumb between her teeth. She bit me a little, nibbled on it. I shuddered as I felt what she was doing to my thumb like electrical charges pulsing through my body. Her tongue worked my thumb deeper inside her mouth with all the promise of what I would be giving up if I didn't shut the hell up immediately.

"Only if you're sure," I said. I spoke barely above a whisper as my eyes rolled back in my head, searching for cognitive thoughts. My heart continued to race while the practical side of me spoke, "are you on the pill?"

Kelly released my thumb with a juicy pop. She pushed her hands into my chest and used me to stand up. My body was so overloaded in sensations I didn't understand at first.

"Yes. I've never wanted anything more in my entire life," she said.

Her hands hiked up her black skirt and then she slid her cream soaked panties and hose down her legs stepping out of them. I undid my belt and pushed my pants and boxers down my hips releasing my cock as I watched her.

Kelly tossed her left leg across my body with all of the agility of a dancer and positioned herself kneeling above my aching member. Her left hand gripped me roughly aligning herself with me and then she slammed down against me. She was wet and too tight. She worked her hips grinding and pressing against me as I thrust my hips into her until our pubic bones collided.

Kelly screamed, "Yes, oh God yes. Oh...feels so real...what I need..." She shrieked in ecstasy, her words barely made sense and her face contorted in grief. She stopped moving against me. Her eyes were dilated with desire. Her pussy was clenching and trembling around me.

I gripped her hips to steady her as she murmured incoherently. I was fighting an overwhelming need to plunge into her over and over. I wanted to fill her up with my passion, to save her from herself because she was clearly showing signs of physical pain.

"What?" I asked her. It was the only word I was able to get out as she found her rhythm.

"I never thought...Oh God," she grinned at me then and she was moving herself up and down, and side to side, and around in a circle. My mind screamed at me. I'd never experienced such pleasure. Each of her movements excited me beyond control.

I forced myself into Kelly as she ground her hips against me violently. She was riding my cock harder and faster than I could keep up with her.

"Soon," I moaned.

I panted and gasped for air. Sweat poured down my face and neck. I groaned, trying to hold off my release and make it last as long as possible, while I recorded every detail to play over and over in my head.

"Oh God, yes! Please, please I love you so much," she screamed. Her fingernails dug into my chest, twisting my chest hair as she rode me. I lost it. I gripped her hands, pulling her away from me as my balls tightened against my body, and I began pumping hot steamy come into her as fast as I could.

"I love you, Kelly. I love you," I shouted repeatedly like a mantra to match my pulsing prick as it emptied deep inside her young womb from the milking she was giving me.

I pulled her to me. Her forehead, covered in perspiration from her exertions as I planted tender kisses to it using my mouth and tongue to push away the stray hairs that clung to her face.

"Oh, Christ I did it again."

"No," she exclaimed as if it took everything in her to say it. "I came. I really did, I swear," she giggled. "That was the best sex I've ever had Mr. Taylor. Well, the only sex I've ever had, not counting me that is," she purred and snuggled closer to me, closing her eyes.

I relaxed with her in my arms. I refused to pull out of her savoring the feel of her pussy still throbbing around me. I would have given anything to stay buried in her perfect body. I had finally done something right or at least long enough. I felt so selfish in that moment, but I didn't care. Her weight on my body was a godsend.

My euphoria started to fade replaced by an overwhelming soul clenching panic. Kelly said, "Mr. Taylor...only sex I've ever had..." What the hell did I just do? I just used her. I abused our relationship for my own pleasure. I stole her virginity.

Kelly trusted me, and I took advantage of her. Christ, did she even know my first name?

Her mother just died. Of course, she didn't know what she was doing, and here I was with my deflated cock still buried deep inside her warm body.

"Kelly, I've got to go."

I tried to get up, but Kelly's body was entangled with mine, and I couldn't get away. She rose up enough for me to see her face, and the dreamy expression twisted into one of doubt and fear. I wanted to wipe that look from her face so desperately. I almost stayed right there.

"I don't understand, Mr. Taylor," she said in a kind of far off voice. "Did I do something wrong?"

She really did deserve better than me. I needed to be away from her so I could think clearly. She shouldn't have done this, not with me, not her first time. She deserved better than a pining old teacher. I gently but firmly unwrapped her arms and legs from my body and slid out of her with reluctance.

"Of course not Kelly," I swallowed hard. "I just..." I had no idea how to finish my sentence. I just what?

There were parts of my mind and body that craved the ability to end her pain. To remove the look from her eyes. Her look was one of desire and disappointment and lust and fear.

I'm going to Hell. I should never have done this to her. I searched the floor for my shoes and realized I still had them on. The thought made my stomach turn. I refused to meet the intensity of her eyes glistening with unshed tears. I went looking for my coat. I had to get out, away, so I could clear my head.

Kelly followed me like a hurt puppy dog. What the hell was I doing? Would leaving make things better? The deed was already done, not as if I could take it back.

I should have taken Kelly in my arms, reassured her, and told her how much I loved her. I should have told her I was the one who had made a mistake, not her.

I loved her for so long that I was crazy with a need to be with her always and forever, even though I was more than twice her age, even though I was short and bald and her teacher and nowhere near good enough for her.

I wanted Kelly like no man should. I should have told her I was the most selfish man in the world because I'd given in to my desires and taken such a precious gift that I didn't even know I coveted.

What I did was kiss her quickly on the lips and told her I needed to get home to grade papers, even though the school's winter break had started the previous Friday. She knew it was a lie and the tears flooded down her cheeks.

"I'll call you t-tomorrow, I swear. I do love you Kelly. I j-just...I just...I sh-should...go."

Kelly hiccupped through her tears as I opened the door. She said, "Aaron."

I almost ran into a wall of blond muscle. He was a force to be reckoned with as I thought that he was who she needed, not me. Then he hit me square in the jaw, and the next thing I knew I was leaning against the wall barely still on my feet.

I used the wall to support myself to keep from falling to the ground. The power of his fist split my lip and the metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. I shook my head trying to clear the slow burning ache as it built from just a spark to a full blown inferno in my jaw.

I guessed that whoever this guy was, he cared about Kelly. Why else would he hit me? I knew I could take him if only I had a baseball bat. It didn't matter because I deserved to be punched in the mouth for betraying Kelly's trust.

Kelly yelled at him, "What the hell is wrong with you?" but he only backed up to the edge of her concrete steps.

He let me by as I scurried to my truck. I started my engine and watched Kelly slam her front door leaving him on the outside.

I knew he wasn't her boyfriend because she would have told me if she were dating anyone. At least I thought she would have told me. Tonight our relationship moved into new territory because I'd given into my primal desires. Maybe she didn't tell me because she only saw my relationship as a paternal one.

I watched him pace in front of Kelly's house and light a cigarette. I put my truck into gear and floored it, desperate to get away.

~~~~~

To be continued...

~~~~~