The Other Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers

The next day about noon Joel and Sharon emerged from their room. They both looked refreshed and energetic. I asked how they were feeling and they both said fine.

Joel said, "I enjoyed the show – both shows, Vegas is an exciting city." "Sharon said your friends were nice."

Joel and I visited about the plans for our Saturday. We decided on a tour of Hover Damn and some shopping. It was unspoken that the evening would be devoted to fucking Sharon. Sunday was checkout and today would be our last night in Vegas. The afternoon was very strange, four guys and Sharon being tourists. Joel was reserved and got a kick out of Burt and Evan flirting with Sharon. The shopping trip was very productive for Sharon as in exchange for trying on and modeling some very hot outfits Evan and Burt each treated Sharon to some gifts. Burt had hit a $2,500 slot machine jackpot and was very generous about buying Sharon several new lingerie items with the group voting on what she should wear that evening.

The afternoon raced by and diner was nice but rushed as Evan, Burt and I all had our minds on Sharon. Joel was his usual compliant self and seemed to be looking forward to the evening. Sharon was anxious but after a day of teasing and flirting was well aware that she was the object of our attention and that we were looking forward to her satisfying each of us.

On the way back to the timeshare we stopped at an adult toy store. We left 45 minutes later with a collection of vibrators and plugs, lubricants and lotions, and a large box called Bondage Toy Box that caught Burt's attention.

Back in the room we fixed drinks, put some music on and sent Sharon to model some of her new items. When she emerged from the room Evan greeted her, gently took her hand, kissed her softly on the lips and placed his hand on her ....

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers
12