The Other Me Scares Me

Story Info
Ryan discovers a powerful part of himself after an injury.
3.5k words
4.17
34.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Standard disclaimer: Everyone is over the age of 18 and I suck at writing.

*****

One day changed my life. One mishap changed both my mind and body. I hated it. I hated the way my face looked now. Every morning I looked in the mirror and saw the massive scars on my face. They danced over the right side of my face like lightning. They were a reminder of the mishap. The day I learned getting hit in the head with a steel pipe can do a number on your skull.

I have had this pressure building inside my head. It surged and ebbed at times, but its presence was constant. The doctors found no physical cause, but that growing pressure was what bothered me the most. It felt like I was losing my mind. It gave me an impending sense of doom. A feeling something big would happen.

Along with the pressure, came a voice. It was my own voice, but I would never think about the things he suggested. Grab that hot nurse's ass. The voice told me he was the real me. He said we were in charge now. I tried to ignore it. It just grew louder and the pressure increased. Today was a day when the pressure felt the worst.

The doctor told me some of my symptoms were normal. Life would probably return to normal. The emphasis was on the probably, after all, you never know with a head injury. The episodes were becoming more frequent. The pressure worried me. Almost everything worried me.

I was out of the hospital and finished with rehab. It was enjoyable to be home with my family again. Life had begun to return to normal. I had not gone back to college yet, but I needed to worry about overcoming one obstacle at a time. Returning home was a major milestone in my recovery. Maybe the pressure would disappear. I sat in my room. My eye's watered from the pressure building behind them. I felt my brain was going to begin oozing out of my ears, nose, and other orifices.

My blood boiled thinking about what happened to me. Well, the parts of it I remembered. I came home from college during a holiday break. Chet, a bully I thought I left behind when I graduated, hit me with a pipe outside my old high school. He broke my car's windows. The local police were too corrupt to doing anything about it. His father was the mayor. Small-town life is great.

My fist clenched as I thought about what I would do to him. The pressure inside my head began to pulse. Every two seconds my senses were flooded by pain.

Nothing, I would do nothing. I never fought back. Resisting made them angry. The bullies in high school, the bullies in college, and the asshole who wrote my paychecks controlled my life. I took a deep breath. I needed to let go of the rage. The pressure grew. Then it vanished. Just like that I finally found relief. I felt different, empty. My anger was gone, and I wondered where it went.

At that moment, I knew the perfect way to celebrate my newfound freedom from discomfort. My room door was locked. It was dark. I fished my cock was out of my boxers while quiet moans played through my phone's speaker. I focused on the swaying tits on my phone screen. This was the first bit of pleasant private time I have had since I left the hospital.

"Fuck mommy's pussy," the actress screamed. I winced, it was too loud. I turned down the sound. I held my breath.

Jessica could be fingering herself on the other side of those walls. If she was quiet enough, I would never notice. It was a sexy thought. Nothing I should be thinking of while my dick was in my hand.

I assumed my mother was still downstairs reading. I hoped she stayed there. Mom had a habit of absentmindedly walking into my room while my cock was out. The universe went out of its way to fuck me over. For example, earlier today my headphone stopped working.

I heard no noise from my sister's room. There was a chance she was not home. Jessica became a busy girl in the last year. She loved the way her social standing at school skyrocketed after I left home for college. His return was less of a hit.

Jessica had no time for me even while I was in the hospital. When my mother forced her to, Jessica did occasionally help me with my rehab. I remembered the feeling of her soft hands on my calf muscle as she stretched my legs.

I looked down at my cock. A helping hand would be nice. Having Jessica here would be wonderful. Not that I should be thinking about her like that. I did not understand why the thought of Jessica's touch got me so worked up.

I stroked my cock. The pornography smash cut to the actors fucking in a new position. The "son," who had five O'clock shadow, shoved his cock down his mother's throat as her head hung off the edge of the bed. I took a moment to wonder why incest was so popular. There was something appealing about experiencing forbidden pleasures with those closest to you.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up. I scanned my room, and I saw nothing. I stared at the wall separating my room from Jessica's room. I wondered what she was doing right now.

I was now sure she was home. I don't know how I knew, but I did. She was probably wearing those tight shorts I liked. Don't judge me. Jessica was cute. I returned to slowly stroking my throbbing cock.

My eyes drifted back to the porn playing on my phone. In my mind, I played with my family. My mom lied on the bed with her mouth hanging open. Her tits were smaller than the actor's but more than a handful. They shared a similar thin waist. I could imagine how amazing her mouth would feel around my cock. Saliva dripping onto the ground each time I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

I came to my fantasy. As I cleaned up my seed, I wished I could take it back. I wished I could remove those incestuous desires from inside myself. I was a freak left looking at his flaccid cock after cumming to the thought of fucking his own mother's mouth. I felt empty, spent. It was not my best wank.

This was not even the first time this week. You would think I would learn. Stop jacking off to my family. It seemed so simple. No aspect of my family seemed too alluring. We were a normal family.

It was just myself, my mom, and my sister. Mom worked hard as a freelance writer. She embodied professionalism. Jessica was distant. I was fucked in the head. This had to be the result of almost getting my skull caved in by Chet. You never know with a head injury.

As I finished cleaning up my spunk, the world felt off. The colors of the world felt mute. The black computer chair I sat in looked gray. My head felt like it was going to be split open. I heard my room door swing open. The air in the room felt heavy. I would swear the lights dimmed. I grabbed the blanket next to me to cover my dick.

"Don't worry about it buddy," said a voice I recognized. It was the voice inside my head. He again spoke, closer to me this time, "I won't judge you. I'm your new best friend. Call me Ryan." The voice began to sound more familiar.

It dawned on me that the voice was my own. A force swiveled my chair 180 degrees. My muscles tensed not knowing what to expect. Bent over facing me was a familiar face. It was my own. My old face at least.

The face not marred by scars. I could see my open bedroom door through him. He was translucent. His chest did not rise or fall. My eyes were brown. His were a dark black that just drew me in. The other me snatched the blanket off my crotch as he stood upright.

"Do you know how go it feels to be free from you?" He asked with a smile.

I stuttered something incoherent. The doctor asked me to keep him informed of any abnormal experiences. I did not expect to see, hear, or feel anything so vivid. I had to have gone insane.

"Calm down," he said. Lines formed on his face as he studied me. He asked, "Is that what we look like now?" Ryan ran his hands through his hair as he shook his head. "That will not do."

"We have to fix you up," Ryan said. He dropped to a knee and threw my blanket over his shoulder. Ryan lifted his hand to caress my face. My face went numb. I watched as jagged patches of scar tissue erupted onto Ryan's face. I felt my own face. My finger tips grazed across smooth skin, no scars. Ryan held a hand in front of his own face. The hand began to fade away. The towel fazed through him and dropped to the floor. "Not quite time," he said before he disappeared.

I blacked out directly after that. In the void, I heard a door open and the sound slurping.

***

I came to consciousness lying on the floor. Opening my eyes showed me the ceiling of the hallway between Jessica's room and my own. I climbed to my feet. The reflection in the hallway mirror showed me I looked pale and healed.

All the scars on my face were gone. I was healed. I pinched my face. It felt real. I could not suppress the smile. I brought a shaky hand to my forehead. I closed my eyes before opening them again. My reflection was still there.

The world spun underneath me. My head ached. I needed to tell mom to take me to see the doctor.

You never know with a head injury.

I shuffled down the stairs to the kitchen. The smell of breakfast wafted into my nose. Mom stood facing the kitchen counter chopping up vegetables for her breakfast omelet. My eyes drifted to the ass her small shorts could barely contain. I could not help myself. My headache spiked in intensity.

My mom turned around with the kitchen knife in her hand. "Morning Ryan, go ahead and sit. I'm almost done. Your sister should be down in a little while."

***

I sat at the old kitchen table Mom bought at a yard sale. Mom sat across from me. An empty chair to my right waited for Jessica's arrival. I ran my index finger up and down one of the deep scratches on the table when my sister walked down the stairs. I turned in my chair to face her.

Jessica was short. People often would think she was still in middle school because of her height and the inadequate size of her breasts. Jessica's choice of clothing did not help. She had a love of pink, cutesy clothing. Jessica stuffed her bra when she went to school to compensate for her own deficiencies.

This morning, Jessica did not look well. Her hair was a shaggy mess. She wore a pair of fuzzy pajama bottoms, a blue bra, and no shirt. The bra itself appeared to be at its breaking point. Her tits spilled out from the sides of the undersized bra. They shook with every step threatening to snap the poor bra. I forgot how ill I felt. Jessica's tits looked bigger. She was at least two cup sizes bigger now. I glanced at my mother. She seemed oblivious to the obvious transformation.

Jessica dropped down into her chair with a huff. The edge of her areola peeked out of the edge of her bra. It seemed the house dress code had become laxer after I left for college. Mom gestured at the salt shaker then asked me, "How are you feeling today Ryan? You're beginning to look better."

I dragged my finger down the familiar scratch in the table. "Does Jessica look different to you?"

"No, honey," Mom said with a smile.

"Are you sure Mom?"

"I'm glad to hear you are feeling better Ryan. I missed your odd sense of humor. Jessica, how did you sleep?"

I gripped the table. My thoughts raced to find a way to tactfully bring up my sister's growth spurt.Just sit down and shut up. I looked behind myself. No one was there. It was him. Why are you looking around for voices inside your head?

What's going on?

Just a little bending reality to our will. I'm sure you enjoyed the changes I made.

Jessica dropped her piece of toast onto the table. "Fine," Jessica answered Mom, "I slept fine." Jessica was lying. I did not understand how I knew that, but I did.I think its time to catch you up with what we did last night.

My Mom nodded her head as she listened to Jessica's lies. My vision faded to blackness.

***

I stood outside Jessica's room. I wondered why I was here. Why can't I move.

I borrowed your body for a bit. Looks like I can't do too much alone without microwaving your head. This is a memory, Bud. You can't change anything. We went here to let off a little steam. You seemed a bit frustrated last night. I thought I could help you out a bit. Didn't plan on hearing the confession.

I had known what Jessica was doing before I even opened the door. Jessica had just finished showering. She walked into her room from her bathroom covered by only a towel. Jessica closed the door behind her and dropped her towel. She found it relaxing to feel the air dance across her bare skin. Jessica slipped on a pair of panties from a dresser. She had a disdain for clothing when she was alone.

Jessica needed to study for a math test, but she was also tired. I was not sure how I knew that, but I did. It was as if I could feel her thoughts. Jessica jumped forward as she heard someone knock on her door. Jessica's hand went to the doorknob and threw it open.

I felt my body walk into Jessica's room. It's our body Bud.

My posture was straight, and my chest was puffed out. I felt grounded. I calmly walked into her room wearing only my boxers. I felt confident. It felt nice.

Jessica's hands flew to her cover her chest. She glanced at me before looking away. "Ryan, get out," she hissed.

I shrugged. "You invited me in." Ryan's words coming out of my mouth.

"I did?"

I gestured toward the open door. Jessica relaxed in response to my reassuring words.

"Just because I let you into my room doesn't mean I want to talk to you. You know what Chet said," she said. I did not know what Chet said. The low chuckle in my ear let me know Ryan was amused by my apparent confusion. Jessica walked away from me to retrieve a shirt.

"I just wanted to know why you didn't visit me in the hospital," I said.

"He told me not to. No hard feelings right?" Jessica dragged her hand up and down her outer thigh, "I'm sorry about ... you know. Everything worked out fine." Jessica picked a shirt up and held it to the light.

My eyes roamed over her body. "Jessica, what are you doing?"

She turned around to face me. She used the shirt to cover her chest. "I'm putting on a shirt, Ryan." The shirt Jessica held in her hands vanished. Her pert breasts were on display for me to see. Jessica's eyes went wide. I wondered where her shirt went.

You really are a bit slow, aren't you? I got rid of it. A better question is how will her mind react to reality changes around her.

I spoke, "No one wants to see your tits, Jessica. You know you have nothing to hide."

Jessica stuck out her bottom lip. "I answered your question. Why are you still here?" The door behind me closed and locked itself with a satisfying click.

"Since you're flashing me you might as well tell me why you stuff your bra? Did you disappoint Chet when you showed him your tits for the first time?"

Jessica crossed her arms to cover her nipples. "Leave me alone. Just let me sleep in peace. You're a fucking dork."

"Uncross your arms, Jessica. You want people to stare at your little tits. Why else would you flash me? You love having the attention on you, right Jessica?"

Jessica found herself unable to argue with me. I closed the distance between us. I dragged a finger down now the outer edge of her arm. Jessica dropped her arms.

I asked, "What does your boyfriend think about your tits?"

Jessica hung her head. "Chet ignores them. I wish they were bigger."

"Well, that is a shame. What would you do if I told you your brother, Ryan, could help you out?"

Jessica's eyes lit up. "You can help?" She did not know why she believed me, but something about my voice seemed compelling to her. She already flashed her brother. Jessica felt adventurous.

I slid my finger back up Jessica's arm. I guided Jessica onto her bed. She looked up at me confused. "What do I need to do?"

"Suck my dick."

Jessica clenched her jaw. "I can't. You know I'm dating Chet."

"You know I don't care. Don't you want to have bigger tits for him?" My finger dragged down to her nipple. It hardened in response to my touch. Jessica inhaled sharply.

"When did you become so confident?"

"It's one of the benefits of brain trauma."

She relaxed in her seat."Can you hurry up and do it please?" I roughly pinched Jessica's nipple between my thumb and index finger. I pulled back on it. Jessica flinched as she felt the burning pain and tension coursing through her small breasts. "I'm sorry Ryan," she said.

I looked down on her. "Why?"

"I'm the reason you were hurt. I called you to the school. Don't you remember?" The pain in her breast gave way to an odd sensation.

Her chest expanded. Jessica felt as if cold water had been pumped into her tits filling them. Jessica found satisfaction in the way her tits jiggled under my ministrations. A moan escaped her lips."Keep talking," I said.

"Chet told me to call you and ask you to pick me up from school. He said he was going to play a prank on you. I went home before the attack."

I pulled my cock out of my boxer. It stood hard and proud against Jessica's face. She averted her eyes. Jessica's hand folded around the base of my hardened shaft. Leaning forward she flattened her tongue out. She ran it up against my shaft. Her right hand moved up and down my shaft as she swirled her tongue around my head. Jessica lubed the length of my member with her spit.

I ran my hand through Jessica's hair. She pulled my cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. Jessica squished her tits together to engulf my throbbing cock with her warm flesh. I began thrusting my hips forward. Jessica flicked her tongue across the tip of my cock as it peeked out of her now massive mounds of flesh.

I cupped the back of her head as I pulled her head down onto my cock. Jessica placed her hands on my abdomen to slow my cock descent down her throat. She looked into my eyes as she gagged on my girth. Jessica mumbled something I could not understand. Her throat slowly relaxed. Each dive down more cock slid down her throat. When the pleasure became too much, I came in her mouth. Jessica swallowed my load. "Thank you Ryan," she said as she kissed the tip of my cock.

My right hand tilted her chin up to meet my gaze. I told her, "Tell Chet I look forward to seeing him." I left Jessica in her room staring blankly at the wall. A few minutes later she finished getting ready for bed as if nothing had happened.

***

"Ryan, are you okay?" Mom asked me. I was back in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Yes, Mom I was daydreaming," I replied.

"You need to hurry up and get to school baby. Your sister already left with Chet."

I could tell what was going on. It was time to play along. I excused myself from the table. I threw on some clothes and hopped in my car. The broken windows and dents were fixed.We couldn't have you driving that piece of junk. I sat in the car and debated my next move. Drive.