The Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,112 Followers

Un-Caitlin visited everyday after school, she always wanted to hear more about my world. She was in her last year and wanted to become an actress after she graduated, exactly the same ambitions as her alternate back home. She found my tastes even more fascinating than un-John did.

I found my alternate sisters presence difficult. She was so hot I couldn't stop myself looking at and thinking about her body. My dick would instantly harden when she walked through the door. I occasionally entertained the thought that she wasn't really my sister, but I couldn't kid myself. She was identical to my sister back home, so I struggled to keep those thoughts away. Both of them tried to get me to shed my clothes.

"If you go out like that I'll probably get the fine." un-John told me.

"What do you mean fine?" Then I remembered the hot cop telling me to whip my dick out, "Hang on, do you mean its actually illegal to wear clothes?"

"Well, yeah. The Nudity act of 1972, the most famous bill in the country." he replied.

"What kind of a stupid law is that!"

"True I suppose, nobody wants to wear clothes anyway so it may seem pointless. But it wasn't always that way. Back in the 60s there were a number of clothing cults that popped up. They held beliefs that nudity was immoral, and so they developed their own communities where clothing wasn't optional and became more and more estranged from mainstream society until it eventually culminated in a string of terrorist attacks. So not long after the Nudity act was established."

"What is it exactly?" I asked.

"Everyone has to be nude in public. You can do what you want at home, but everywhere else you must be exposed."

"I saw a woman the day I got here wearing a sweater, does that not count?" I asked.

"It only applies to down below. Basically your cock or pussy must be exposed. Most people don't wear anything at all but some find clothing to be fashionable or if they get colder than most people they'll wear it for warmth."

I found the whole topic fascinating and we talked for quite a while. I agreed that I'd follow the law but it was tough for me to be exposed around other people. Most of the time I walked around in just my underwear. But on the third day I didn't have much of an option, John didn't have a washing machine so I forced myself to spend the day in the buff. If I couldn't do it in private, how could I manage in public? When Caitlin arrived I quickly wrapped myself in a towel to try and hide my boner.

On the fourth day I decided to venture out into the world. I was terrified so I wore my jeans, sans underwear. Logically I knew it would be fine to go in the buff and nobody would think anything of it, not to mention the on the spot fine I could get from wearing pants. But it was ridiculously difficult to do all the same. I stuffed a money pouch Caitlin had given me into my pocket just in case.

I caught a bus down to the giant mall an hour or so from my place. It was a lot bigger than my local one and this time of day it would be packed. The perfect place to get comfortable in this upside down world. The bus trip was surreal. It was a warmer day than when I arrived in this world and as a result almost everyone was completely naked. Four guys on board the bus were getting blow jobs the entire way, while a fifth guy that got on halfway through my journey started fucking a hot young chick in the front seat. She was already on the bus when he hopped on, so I don't think they knew each other. I received a few strange looks whenever new people came aboard, they were all looking at my jeans in puzzlement.

When I arrived at the mall and got off the bus the people fucking in the front seat were still going strong so I walked very slowly down the steps so I could get a good look. She was sitting in his lap facing him, rotating her hips back and forwards while he pumped upwards into her. I got a great view as I walked down the steps, I could see her juices flowing down his cock shaft and onto his balls. But I was off the bus all too quickly and the show was over.

I was so horny I was going to burst. I went straight to the bathroom near the entrance of the mall to masturbate in a cubicle. They were unisex bathrooms in this world and a couple was banging very vocally next to the wash basins. As I walked past them the woman getting fucked commented while laughing "Nice pants, got something to hide?". She was openly making fun of me for wearing pants. I was still getting surprised by this strange world.

I locked myself into a cubical and with the added sound of a woman crying to be fucked harder, I spewed my load into the toilet bowl in mere seconds. My dick ached from being hard so often. I wondered if the people of this world were more immune to this problem. I was feeling game as I left the toilet, the woman's jeers did what the law could not. They had gotten to me, so I tentatively removed my jeans, strapped the money pouch over my shoulder and left them there as I ventured back out into the public eye in my birthday suit.

"Where'd your pants go?" asked the woman as I washed my hands in the basin not 30 cm from her ass. She was laughing softly while the guy she was with continued to pound into her hot box. I could feel myself going red in the face, but I just dried my hands and left without commenting.

I gingerly stepped out into the mall, this time completely naked. It was such a strange feeling being naked around so many people, I actually found it to be a turn on. I wandered around the mall very slowly, keeping an eye on where people where looking. It felt like everyone was staring straight at my cock, but I could see they weren't. Nobody was taking any attention of me, why would they since they were all naked as well. Alas, I couldn't shake that feeling.

One of the first things I noticed about this mall was the sextions in the centre, just like the local mall. These ones however had benches built into either side, like the double sided benches in our own world but with a queen sized mattress in between them. People where using them too. There were people engaging in oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, group sex, all right in full view of the world. My own cock quickly became erect once more, but I didn't worry about it too much as I could see probably 60 percent of the men walking around also had hard-ons. Thankfully I wouldn't stand out in that regard. There were older men fucking young women, young men fucking older women and everything in between, truly a sight to behold.

I walked down random corridors enjoying the shows going on in the centre. About half of the sextions were occupied. I also wandered into a few stores.

The Borders book store was full of pornography mixed in with the usual stuff. It had a small cafe built in, there was only one customer sitting at a table and a waitress was busy giving him a blow job. She was topless with rather small breasts and wore a name tag collar and a grey/blue skirt much like the supermarket employees. Her skirt was lifted at the front due to the way she was squatting and I could see her snatch if I bent over slightly, it was completely shaved.

I went to the counter to order a coffee and when I looked up at the board I saw items on it that I never considered might be available here. In this world perhaps, but not in a book store cafe. On top of the usual suspects, they were selling various sex services as well. They were even cheaper than the coffee. I suppose competition was extreme and that drove the price down. I guess that explains the waitress sucking cock while on the job, she was actually doing her job.

They offered oral sex with optional cum swallowing, swapping with other customers or facials. Intercourse was on the board also but only for men, did they not have male employees in the cafe? Finally I got to the actual beverages. I found the coffee I wanted, but right under it I noticed a cum'uccino. What the fuck, I had to ask about that.

"Excuse me." I said to the girl behind the counter, "What's a cum'uccino?"

She stared at me blankly for a moment, "What do you mean? You don't know what a cum'uccino is?"

I gave her a blank look, "Its a cappuccino but with semen instead of milk." she continued, "Although we offer a mixture of milk and semen also."

"Where does the semen come from?" I asked, truly fascinated by this truly freaky menu item.

"Mostly our waitresses collect the cum from our blow job customers and deposit it into the machine here so its fresh." she patted the large coffee machine to her left. "We also have frozen stock from Dean Foods out the back for emergencies."

Once again my mind was blown.

"Are you interested in one of our cum'uccinos sir?" she asked, with a bewildered look on her face.

"Hell no. I'll just take a coffee... A regular coffee." I paused for a moment as I considered, "and I'll have a blow job please."

"Certainly, Regular, Swallow or Facial?"

"Regular. Wouldn't want that coffee machine to run dry." My voice cracked a little as I said it.

"Of course." she said, her mouth splitting into a small grin.

I paid for my order and sat at a table, a few tables away from the other waitress delivering her order. My cock was sitting straight up from my lap as I watched her expertly pump up and down on his wang. The man groaned right after I sat down and started to buck, he was cumming. I saw a sliver of cum escape the waitress's lips and roll down her chin. When he stopped cumming she slowly lifted her face out of his crotch, brought a finger to her chin to scrape up the cum that escaped and licked it off her finger. I could see a pool of semen in her mouth threatening to spill out over her tongue. After licking her finger clean she swallowed a few times to clear the deposit in her mouth then took her lips back to the man's dick and began licking it clean, swallowing everything she collected. She then stood, collected the man's empty mug and left.

While I was watching her leave I didn't notice the other waitress that took my order approach.

"Here is your coffee sir, would you like me to suck you off or would you prefer Janine?" she asked, gesturing back behind the counter where the other waitress was probably cleaning her mouth out somewhere.

I looked at the name collar around her neck. "You'll be fine Nina."

Nina was a tall girl. I'm 6'2" and would guess she was about 6'. She looked about 20 years old and had long slightly curly red hair down to her tits. Her tits themselves were much larger than Janine's, perhaps a C cup. They stuck out almost unnaturally, as if gravity wasn't affecting them, although they had bounced nicely as she walked over, just like the woman in the smaller mall's car park. I wondered.

"Are your tits fake Nina?" I asked.

"What do you mean fake?" she asked.

"Have you had surgery to make them stand at attention like that?"

"No... I didn't know you could do that."

So boob jobs didn't exist in this world? That was hard to believe in such a sex crazed society, perhaps such perky tits was another physical difference these people had over the women at home.

Nina place my coffee on the table and then squat beside me. I turned my chair around to face her and she settled between my legs. Taking my rock hard tool into her hands, she lowered her face and licked lightly at the head of my cock. Lightning bolts shot up my entire body. The anticipation of finally having some release via female contact after 4 days in this crazy world was extreme.

My rod twitched as she placed her lips around my knob and lightly began to suck. The suction steadily increased as she slowly slid her lips down my shaft until eventually her nose was buried in my pubes and my cock was aiming down her throat.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "You took the entire thing in one go."

She didn't respond, she couldn't, she was still deepthroating me. She swivelled her head around while continuing to press down on my cock as much as she could. I could feel the tightness of her throat around my 7 inch shaft, she was almost superhuman in her ability to keep this up. Finally she released me and gasped for breath.

"Don't get the job if you can't deepthroat." she said.

Then Nina engulfed my cock once more. While she bobbed up and down on my prick, twisting her tongue around my shaft and slobbering over my balls I realised I hadn't touched my coffee. I leaned back in the chair and relaxed as Nina worked on my cock. I drank my coffee and looked around the book store. I think the lack of focus on what was happening in my lap helped me to hold on as long as I did.

A man and woman walked to the cafe counter. He was a tall average build and she was average height with average tits, a brunette with short hair. He ordered and the couple sat down at a sextion right next to the counter that I hadn't even noticed until now. Janine, whom served him immediately walked over to the station and climbed up, spreading out on her back across its width. The man is at her rear end and the woman is by her head. She moved backwards over her face and sat over her mouth where I could see Janine go to work on the woman's neatly trimmed twat. The man flipped the waitress's skirt up onto her stomach, exposing her snatch to the air. He grabbed her by the legs and drove his cock deep into her.

My waitress was still bouncing up and down with furious vigour on my cock. I could feel her tits brushing against my legs as they bounce around. As I watched the strangers fuck the other waitress I couldn't take it any more. My legs tense up and I cry out as I exploded into the waitress's mouth. Stream after stream of hot spunk rushed into her mouth and I could feel her struggle to contain it all. When I finally stopped erupting she slowly pulled herself off me, careful not to spill any of my cum, then opened her mouth wide to show me my deposit. Her mouth was full to the brim. She closed her mouth and walked back behind the counter, her lips bulging with my spunk.

As I watched with horny amazement, the waitress pulls open a hatch on the side of the large coffee machine and holds her head over it. Then she opened her mouth and allowed the semen to run down her chin and into the machine. The stream slowed down and when it trickled down to mere drops she pushed with her tongue and a large blob of cum spewed from her lips and slid down her chin before bridging the gap to the machine. She then dipped her head and spat the remaining traces of cum into the hatch before licking her lips and pushing the hatch closed.

I sat at my table completely dazed and still turned on as Nina walks back, kneels in front of me and proceeded to lick my dick and balls completely clean, swallowing her collection. She thanks me for visiting and I leave, my coffee still half full.

I headed back to the bus bay, then decided to take a detour to the food court for an ice cream. I walked up to McDonalds and got in line. It was the same deal here as it was at Borders. As well as the usual menu, they also had an entire board devoted to Semen products. Burgers, Wraps, Cum'uccinos, McFlurries with cum clumps and even soda with floating cum deposits.

I then looked to the side of the counter at some kind of hole in the wall. I was intrigued to have a look. When I reached the counter I ordered a McFlurry with M&Ms, then I stepped aside to the hole in the wall while I waited. It was a round penis sized hole in the wall made of some kind of soft rubber. Some instructions sat above it on a metal plaque.

Please ensure penis is erect before using semen repository. Place erect penis into slot and allow our system to bring you to ejaculation. Upon completion of your deposit, please remove yourself from the system to allow others to donate. Thank you for dining at McDonalds.

Wow, they actually collected semen from their customers to place in their meals for the women. At least I hoped it was only the women who ate this stuff. I decided I just had to try this, so I walked up to the hole and pushed my already hard penis all the way into the slot. The rubber was unlike anything I had felt in my world. It kind of felt like silk, but with the solidity of rubber. Some kind of device on the other side of the pseudo-rubber started moving up and down my shaft massaging my cock. It slowly sped up. It felt great but certainly not a match for a warm mouth or twat. It was rather cold which was disappointing. I enjoyed the sensations for a moment and then my McFlurry arrived. I decided to pull out of the machine, I had already cum twice in the last 45 minutes and was a bit sensitive. A woman in line saw me and spoke up.

"Hey, why'd you pull out without cumming? I want some fresh stuff in my meal and they're always running out."

I replied, "Sorry, I'm a bit sensitive. I already came a few times recently."

With that I took my McFlurry and walked away without looking back, I didn't want to see her reaction.

I felt exhausted and wanted to go home. Its strange how comfortable I feel in my own skin now. My nakedness no longer bothered me. I calmly strolled through the mall watching beautiful naked women walk around, suck on cocks and get fucked. I watched two women suck a guy in the bus and he exploded all over their faces. The girls spent a good couple minutes licking the cum off each others faces. Other than that the trip home was pretty uneventful. My hard on even subsided after the girls finished licking up the guys spunk.

When I got home I just went to bed, I was sleeping on a mattress in the living room since it was a small apartment. Nobody would be home until un-Caitlin arrived for her daily visit at 4pm so I could sleep until then.

I woke to somebody pushing on my shoulder. It was Caitlin.

"Hey bizarro sis." I said. It was a pet name I had developed over the last few days.

"Hey repressed bro." she said, teasing me.

I pulled the covers off myself and got to my feet.

"Ahh, look who came out of their shell." she said, looking at my limp dick. It quickly grew into an erect monster right before her eyes. I didn't care any more.

"Looks like you aren't desensitised to my nudity yet though, but give it time." she said, giggling.

I asked her about her day as she placed her school bag on the bench.

"It was pretty normal. I don't have much homework for once which is great, not that I do it anyway. I fucked Greg at lunchtime and used his cum for my sandwich and gave Ben a quick hummer after school."

I cringed when she mentioned her sexual exploits, she was my sister.

"You let a guy cum in your sandwich?" I asked, "Speaking of which, I noticed the wide variety of Semen products at Borders today, what's up with that?"

"You went out! That's great! You need to tell me all about it."

I didn't respond, instead waiting for an answer to my question. After a brief pause she continued, "So women don't eat cum in your world? What am I thinking, of course they don't, they're all freaks. Well basically, to a woman cum tastes great, like chocolate, but better." Another difference in physiology I assumed, "So almost every woman in the world consumes the stuff, unless they're on a low protein diet for some medical reason."

As she said this she pulled something from her school bag. It looked like a bar of white chocolate.

"It's condensed semen." she explained as she opened the wrapper and took a bite. "Want some?"

"Hell no!"

"Heh, you wouldn't like it anyway, its a female thing. So, tell me about your day!"

I told her about my trip to the mall in explicit detail. She frowned when I told her that I paid for a blow job.

She interrupted, "Only tools pay. Think about it, men love to be blown, and women love to drink their cum. All you have to do is ask and almost any chick will suck your dick for free. Unless you just HAVE to get laid by that particular chick and she's always working then there is no reason to pay for anything sexual."

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,112 Followers