The Other Side

Story Info
Professor Meine looked across the college auditorium...
1.9k words
4.43
13.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Meine looked across the college auditorium, taking in the faces of her freshmen class. Her hand held the controller loosely, as she ran through her opening lecture. "Some claim it traces back to biblical times, when Adam tempted Eve with the Forbidden Fruit. They claim God cursed Adam for his arrogance. Others trace it back to the elders from the days of cavewomen, who asserted their dominance by trading castrated male slaves between nomadic tribes as pleasure slaves." Professor Meine clicked the controller as she spoke, changing the screen behind her from slide to slide as she went.

"This class will cover the male plight for equality from these times to the present. We will look at the Harriette Code, established by Empress Niro; laws that established the basis of our current matriarchic laws. We will look at the Medieval Times with a great emphasis on the dowry, and how it led Lady Sharlamaine to spark the male rights movements." Professor Meine listened as a hundred pencils scratched notes onto paper. She swallowed a bit of water, glancing at the clock behind her students. "Most importantly, we will discuss how Nostradamus, led thousands to believe in wasn't necessary to chastise their sons, leading to the 7 year massacre." A small chuckle rippled through her classroom.

It was always seen as a joke among students, the idea of a male not wearing a holster, but as history had shown, the only war in 7 centuries had been fought because of 'the Madness' that affected males as they reached puberty. "Men, worked for centuries to get similar rights to women. The rights to vote and drive weren't given until 1760, and there are still many women who feel that the man's place is in the kitchen, doing the cleaning, and child-rearing." The bell chimed. The students shuffled out the door with their bags.

"Hey, Ben," Alexa strutted forward. A tall girl, with dark black hair and deep brown eyes, Alexa wore a single silver chain studded with garnets to accent her eyes across her belly. "So, you want to come over tonight, we can have a glass of wine, see where things go?" Alexa casually ran her finger down his chest.

Ben pulled back from her touch, "I'm not that kind of guy, I," he stopped as she rolled her eyes. "I'm not asking you to go get seeded or anything, I just thought I'd do you a favor. People whisper things about you, you know. About," Alexa stepped forward to whisper quietly into his ear, "about you being prudish because you're still unbroken." Ben blushed at this, and Alexa, seeing his insecurity, struck at the opening. "Ben, I like you. You aren't just some piece of meat to me. I mean it. Let me help you, after all, the first couple times can feel so awkward." Alexa smiled as Ben nodded. "I guess you're right. I'll come by at 7?" Alexa smiled and nodded as she picked up her bag.

Jen had waited just out of earshot for Alexa. A short girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, Jen had been Alexa's best friend since they were 11. "So, how'd it go?" Alexa beamed at Jen, "Let's just say, I'm pulling out my saddle. Cause I'm going face riding tonight." Jen laughed at Alexa's quip. "It's his fault, really," Jen added, "I mean, any guy who starts walking around all bulked up is just asking to be treated like an easy ride."

It was 5 minutes before 7 when the knock came at Alexa's door. She waved Jen to hide as she went to open the door. Alexa led him to the couch, passing him a glass of red wine. They talked and joked as the glasses emptied and refilled. Leaning in, Alexa nibbled at his collarbone. Her hand slid up his thigh and grabbed his balls. She could feel the cool metal against her palm. "Your holster looks nice. Did you shine it up just for me?" Ben hesitated to answer as his nerves got the better of him. Alexa's lips kissed his navel. "The first couple times hurt a little. It takes practice before you can control the swelling." Ben nodded at her as he felt himself swell and press against his holster, the discomfort showed itself clearly on his face.

"Lay back," even as she said it, he obeyed. She climbed onto the couch, positioning her pussy over his mouth. "Ready?" Ben nodded and Alexa let herself down slowly. "Use your tongue. Slow strokes. Deeper. Come on, Ben, put your tongue in there. That's it. Small circles." Alexa gave him instructions as they went. This lasted about an hour, before she climbed off him. Ben, still feeling the discomfort from his holster, rolled onto his side and drifted to sleep.

Alexa grabbed her phone and snapped a few pictures of her conquest, his face still glistening with her juices as her personal trophy. Walking to the back, she opened Jen's door. "Well?" Alexa asked. "The video came out pretty clear," Jen said motioning to the screen. "Good. Let me show you the picture I took," Alexa said, handing the phone to Jen. "Wow, he's such a slut. When you get tired of him, mind if I take a turn?" The two laughed as they started the video.

Ben napped for an hour, waking up to smell of Alexa filling his nostrils. He stood up and felt a little lightheaded. Jen, going to the kitchen, saw Ben stand. She quickly slipped back to the bedroom without his seeing and told Alexa. Alexa walked to the living room, smiling at Ben as he saw her. "Feeling better?" she asked. Ben nodded. He could feel a small spark within. "Want to try again?" as she said it, Alexa played with his balls. Ben could feel the spark grow as she fanned the flames.

Alexa sat on the couch and positioned Ben on his knees. She led his face to her as she crossed her ankles behind his neck. She grinded and swayed her hips against his imploring tongue. She felt her breathing quicken as he pulled away. "My jaw is starting to hurt." Her foot went to his holster, teasing his balls. "Come on Ben, just a bit more. I'm almost there." He returned his mouth as she continued to tease. She felt her body convulse, the fluids rush from her. She grabbed his head and thrust herself against his face; she pushed him to his back and pinned his arms as she covered his face with her juices. She grabbed her phone as she felt herself finishing and took a quiet picture as she stood up.

She looked at him; she saw the glazed look in his eyes and the way his body twitched on the floor. She knew he was hers; it was no secret that males were the submissive sex. It was common practice for women to use them as their slaves. Her hands reached down and fondled him again, "Ben, go clean the kitchen." As he cleaned the kitchen, Alexa and Jen fixed themselves a glass of wine in the bedroom and watched the video of Ben, kneeling at Alexa's feet and lapping away.

Alexa walked out of the bedroom as Ben finished mopping. Hiding her phone behind her, Alexa walked over to him, running her fingers over his holster, "It's getting late. Why don't you give me a good night kiss, and I'll see you tomorrow?" Ben went to kiss her, but felt the pressure against his shoulders, and he dropped to his knees. Closing his eyes, he began to give her pussy a slow, passionate kiss. She pulled her phone out and took a picture of him, kneeling at her feet, covered in her caked juices, and happily submitting to her body.

Ben returned to her, night after night, for weeks. Each time she straddled him, he submitted harder. He found himself falling into a peaceful trance, euphoria filling him as he obediently completed her every whim. Alexa would reward him by stroking and teasing his holstered balls. She would make him ache for her, beg to have his face ridden, and leave each night dripping in her scent. The weeks turned to months, and Ben started talking about marriage. He talked about taking on her last name, and the two of them moving in together.

When he wouldn't take the hint, Alexa released the weeks of videos and pictures she had taken. Ben, embarrassed and hurt, confronted her outside of her apartment. "Why did you do that? I loved you, and you made me look like a slut."

"Ben, I wasn't looking for marriage. You were just an easy lay. Men are only good for sex and housework. If you're good with being my plaything, then let's go. You can move in right now, but otherwise, it was fun and goodbye."

Hurt and taken aback, Ben started down the stairs. A beautiful girl, blond hair and blue eyed, gave him a smile and stopped him. "You look upset, are you okay?" Jen asked him. She led him to the back stairwell, and Ben told her about how he had been tricked and used. He told her how cheap he felt, and Jen comforted him. She kissed him; her fingertips clawing down his torso. Ben knelt at her feet. His tongue slid into her pussy. Her unfamiliar scent filled his nostrils. He felt himself fall into the tranquility. He felt himself give into his submission. She took her phone and videoed him. She didn't hide the phone. As he finished, she looked at his eyes, glazed over like his face, and told him, "smile for the camera, my little slut." He complied, a big grin beneath the juices that glistened on his face.

Jen took him by the hand and led him up the back stairwell to her apartment. She rode his face again. Now, certain he was in his sub-space for a while, she instructed him to clean the apartment. He obeyed. She used his mouth again as a figure sat next to her. She finished and instructed him to eat her roommate. His tongue moved into her pussy without thought or delay. He finished, lying on his back as she rode his face hard. He lay there panting until he fell asleep at their feet.

He woke. It was like a dream, he remembered being the plaything of 2 women, them fucking his face, passing him back and forth while their juices dribbled down his chest. He felt so cheap and dirty. He didn't even see the 2nd woman's face; he had only worried about letting his face be fucked. He rolled to his side and his eyes took a moment to focus. There, sitting on the couch, were Jen and Alexa drinking wine. The TV played a compilation of the videos they took of him. He watched as he was first seduced all the way through him falling asleep after they had their way with him. He felt so worthless, like his only use was sex. He just wanted to hide away. He missed the nothingness, the peaceful euphoria of sub-space. Turning to Alexa, Ben asked, "Is the offer still good? Can I move in and be your plaything? Can I be your slave?"

They grinned and nodded. He knelt, kissing their feet. They welcomed him back with open legs. His training had just begun.