The Other Side Of Destiny Pt. 3

Story Info
Kelly admits to a crush.
1.8k words
3.62
22.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the dressing room, Kelly sat on the couch watching MTV. She was concentrating very hard on the videos especially the girls shaking their asses so she wouldn’t think about that night. But it was all she COULD think about. She had been so surprised when she heard Bee whisper to her. She’d had feelings for Bee for a few years now but didn’t know how to act on them and that night had been a fantasy come true. Bee was so beautiful, talented, confident and sexy; she could get any man or woman she wanted. Kelly wanted her so much. “I can’t believe I thought she could actually be interested in me” Kelly said out loud, though she wasn’t aware of it.

“OOH! You have a crush. On who girl?”

Kelly sat up startled and looked at the door. It was Michelle. She wanted to tell her but she imagined the look of horror that would be on Bee’s face if she thought Michelle knew what happened. “Nobody, I mean nobody likes me.” She tried to smile and play it off as a joke but Michelle saw through her act.

“Dang Kelly, don’t be so down on yourself. You’ll find someone to care about one day. Don’t worry about it so much” advised Michelle.

What Michelle didn’t know was that she had found someone; she just didn’t care about her back, at least not in that way. “I know girl. It’s just my destiny to be alone now. But what about you? I never hear you talk about anyone.”

Michelle smiled; a secretive smile. “Naw, I don’t really have anyone. No, I mean, I don’t have anyone.”

Kelly sat up. “I heard the first thing you said. Who are you with girl? Is he fine? Do I know him? How do you know him? When did you meet him?” she questioned persistently. Michelle backed up, flustered by Kelly’s barrage.

“No, it’s not like that. It’s just... no. You don’t want to tell me anything so I’m not going to tell you.” And with that she walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Kelly was left alone in the room once again. As she laid down on the couch she wondered where Beyonce was and what she was doing. She slowly moved her hands up her thigh and unzipped her jeans. She slid her hand down into her panties and felt her wetness. She slowly rubbed her clit with her index finger in a circular motion. Kelly moaned as she felt the tingling start to move through her body. She closed her eyes and imagined Beyonce standing naked in front of her and she shoved two fingers in her pussy. She started pumping her hips up to get more friction. She moaned, licked her lips and took her other hand and rubbed her clit. Kelly’s body tensed and she gasped as the orgasm shook her body. She knew this was as close to Bee as she would probably get.

Michelle felt bad about leaving Kelly like that. She wasn’t just upset that Kelly didn’t share with her. Bee and Kelly kept a lot of secrets from her; they had all kinds of inside jokes. It was also the fact that she DID have someone. She was just embarrassed about the situation. How could she tell her friends about a guy she had only met once? How could she tell them she was in love with him? She shook her head to clear away those thoughts. She decided to go online and check her email to see if he had emailed her yet. She wrote to him two days ago and hadn’t heard anything back. Tina, Beyonce’s mother, had questioned her earlier “Michelle, this is the third time you’ve checked your email this morning. What are you waiting on?” She had stammered an excuse and although it was difficult, she stayed away from her laptop.

She knew how busy he was, but she did expect him to at least email her if he couldn’t call. The sound of “You’ve Got Mail” brought butterflies to her stomach. A smile spread across her face as she saw an email from UgOtItBaD. She opened it and read

Michelle My Belle, I just got your message last night and I’m sorry I didn’t write or call. You know how it is. I can’t wait to see you. I know I only have to wait two more days, but that seems like a lifetime since I haven’t seen you in three weeks or heard your voice in four days. This tour is killing me. I’m just happy we were able to get a few tour dates crossed. You know you’re the only person who can keep me calm. I hope you miss me as much as I miss you. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms, kiss you and make love to you. Love, Usher

Michelle smiled. She did miss him, too much. She had never connected with someone instantly. It was definitely love at first sight. They had so much in common: food, books, music, movies. And their opposites matched perfectly: she was quiet and shy while he was definitely outgoing; she was inexperienced and he most definitely wasn’t, not with all the groupies coming after him all the time. But those opposites made her love him even more. She started writing a reply when an IM box popped up. UgOtItBaD: What color panties are you wearing? BootyfulBabe: Do I know you? She decided to try and make him mad. She was pissed that it took him so long to write back. UgOtItBaD: Come on. Play along. What color panties are you wearing? BootyfulBabe: No! You forgot about me! I’m mad. You need to make it up to me. And I’m not wearing any panties. UgOtItBaD: OK. Give me a minute.

Michelle sat at the computer checking her other mail. She could feel herself getting wet anticipating what would happen next. She had never had cybersex before him but she loved it now and she couldn’t wait for the real thing. She wondered what he was doing that could be taking so much time. Finally another message showed.

UgOtItBaD: Check your email. BootyfulBabe: OK. Hold on.

She clicked on his email and opened it. It was a download. The few seconds she had to wait passed like hours. She hurriedly opened the file on her desktop and up popped a picture of her man holding a red rose and a sign that read Please Forgive Me. And to top it off he had his bottom lip sticking out in an adorable pout and huge puppy dog eyes. She laughed out loud at the picture. He was so silly.

BootyfulBabe: I got it. UgOtItBaD: So? You forgive me or not? BootyfulBabe: Yeah I do. That was so sweet. I’m going to make it my wallpaper. Maybe even my screen saver and little icons. UgOtItBaD: LOL Dang girl. I guess you not trying to keep me secret anymore, huh?

Michelle groaned. He was really sensitive about that. He didn’t see what the big deal was; in his mind, it was so simple. They loved each other and when you’re in love, you want the world to know. He felt she was over dramatizing; the last time they talked he even called her on it by asking if she was ashamed of their love. She was, a little, but what really made her uncomfortable was even thinking about explaining to Bee and Kelly that 1)She was in love with Usher Raymond. 2)They had only known each other three weeks. 3) They had only met once. And 4)Most of their communication was through email. If she hadn’t been talking to him on the phone at least once a week she would have thought someone was playing a mean trick on her.

BootyfulBabe: I thought we went over all that. You said you understood. UgOtItBaD: I just think you should tell them now. I mean think of how weird it will be two days from now when I show up at your hotel door with flowers and try to kiss you? BootyfulBabe: I know. I know. But things are so tense around here. I don’t want to make things worse. UgOtItBaD: I’m real glad that you care more about your friends than you do me. I gotta go.

Michelle’s mouth dropped open and her eyes watered. “That’s not true” she whispered. She knew she had messed up but she didn’t have any idea how to fix it.

Kelly had almost fallen asleep on the couch when Solange, Beyonce’s younger sister and her red braids swung in. The last thing Kelly needed was this bouncy, bubbly, happy person around her. She decided to get rid of her as quickly as possible.

“Hey Kelly! What’s up? Whatcha doin?” said Solange, a bright smile on her face.

Kelly sat up. Maybe Solange had seen Bee. “Have you seen Bee?”

Solange took a step back. “Wow.” In a voice mimicking Kelly, “Hey Solange. I’m fine. How are you? I’m just watching videos. What about y..”

“OK, OK I get it. Sorry. Hi Solange. I’m fine. How are you? I’m just watching videos. Now, have you seen Bee?”

Solange smiled at Kelly before answering “Last time I saw her she was with Nelly and I think they were headed for his room.” Her eyes widened as she watched Kelly jump up and shout “What?!”

She smiled as she shook her head, “I knew that would get a reaction.”

Kelly stuttered, “Wh- wh- what do you mean?”

Solange just looked at her. “You’re not serious right? The only person you’re fooling is yourself and maybe Michelle. Everyone knows you’re into Bee. You should hear what people..?”

“People, what people? What do they say about me?”

“I mean everyone. The girls from 3LW asked me if I was scared to undress in front of you. They asked me if you ever tried to make a move on me.”

Kelly plopped onto the couch. She couldn’t believe this. Everyone knew and was talking about her. The entire tour, probably the Knowles’, and only God knew who else. “What am I gonna do?” she moaned.

“How about you get a grip? Why are you trippin? First, find a new crush. The thing with Bee just aint happening. There are so many guys and girls into you. You would see that if you opened your eyes.” Solange looked down at the top of Kelly’s head as she rubbed her shoulder. She let go of Kelly and walked to the door stopping at the doorway. “By the way, if you can stop feeling sorry for yourself for a minute, Michelle is in the other room crying and I think she could use a friend.” With that she ran out the room.

Kelly wiped her eyes. Helping Michelle would take her mind off her heartbreak. “I wonder what could be bothering Chelle?”