The Other Side of Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We embraced and started some deep, passionate kissing. This was nothing like being in the car at the park. I felt an emotion in her I hadn't felt before. My cock awakened and sprang into its hardened state. She squeezed me tighter as she fell back on the couch and pulled me on top of her. I applied kisses to her neck and cheek before returning to her open mouth. Our tongues fought back and forth as Becky's breathing got heavier. I placed my hand under her sweatshirt and started feeling her breast through her bra. She let out a soft moan and pulled her shirt up further, giving my hand more freedom. I kneaded her right breast for a bit until I knew I had to get to her nipple. I started to push her bra up but she took my hand away and unfastened it from the front. That's pretty convenient I thought, as I pushed the cup to the side. Her nipple was hard and surrounded by a light brown areola, nothing like I imagined or like the pictures I had seen on the computer. My mouth went right to its mark and my tongue swirled around her nipple several times before taking it all in and gently sucking. I was rock hard at this point and Becky must have realized it. She lifted my head and looked at me. "Let's go to your bedroom," she whispered. I held her hand as we walked down the short hall and turned into my room. I sat on the bed and watched her as we both stripped down to our underwear. We laid on the bed and Becky's hand went right to my hardness, feeling its length through the cotton briefs.

"Mike? Please be careful with me."

"I'd never do anything to hurt you." I whispered.

She smiled and cupped her tit, inviting me back to her erect nipple. I sucked and nibbled lightly as my right hand inched across her stomach and found its way under the waist band of her light blue lace panties. She was unshaven, but the hairs were relatively short. Maybe she just uses scissors, I thought. I placed my entire hand over her puffy cunt lips and could feel that she was soaked. Parting her lips with my middle finger, I slid my hand up until I met with her swollen clit. I teased the hard bud and Becky fell back on the pillow, releasing a deep breath. I needed her now and thought I would cum without even being touched. I got to my knees, removed my briefs and slid her panties off, tossing them on the chair. I reversed positions as Becky's legs spread without any direction from me. I buried my face in her dark brown bush and eagerly started licking her slit. I could see that the sheets between her legs were already wet with the juice that was beyond the reach of my tongue.

This was it. I had to fuck her now. I started to move when I felt her hand clamp around my cock and she ran two fingers over the head. They glided through the pre-cum that I was producing before she let go. As I swung my feet around, I caught a glimpse of her licking my fluid off her digits. I positioned myself between her legs and, grasping my shaft, I looked her in the eyes. She took my shoulder in her hand and mouthed the words. "Fuck me".

I placed my cock at the entrance to her warm, moist crevasse and eased forward. It took no effort at all to part the hair-covered lips and slip into her virgin hole. Becky gave a loud moan and grabbed my other shoulder as my firm member slowly eased its way into her.

"Oooohhhh. Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me," she said loudly as I quickened the pace. I could hear the squishing of her hot lubricant with every down stroke. Her nails dug into my shoulders and her heels went up over my hips. I knew I couldn't last nor could Becky for that matter. Her eyes rolled back and her body stiffened. She remained like that for five to ten seconds before her body gave in. "OH FUCK!" She yelled. "FUCK ME. OH FUCK. DON'T STOP."

Obeying her words here wasn't an option. I felt my balls tighten and the rush of sperm running through my shaft. I pulled out of Becky as fast as I could, not knowing if she was on any kind of birth control. Wads of the white, creamy fluid burst forward covering her tits and stomach. She opened one eye in time to see the remaining drops trickle from my cock hole and onto her furry mound. My arms gave way and I collapsed on top of her, pushing my tongue between her lips and giving a passionate kiss.

"I love you Mike," she said softly.

"And I love you too Becky."

After a few minutes I worked up enough strength to get up. "I better clean you up," I said, reaching for the roll of paper towels. Becky, being curious, picked up a few drops of cum with her finger and licked it into her mouth.

"Taste alright?" I asked.

"Yeah!" she smiled. "But it's yours so I knew it would."

"C'mon, we're going to need a shower."

We took our first shower together, which was incredible. I washed her tits and stomach, while she attended to my hard again cock with her soapy hand. I was ready for her again, but I knew she had to be home soon so I tried to curb my thoughts. I got the stained sheets into the wash and then we talked for a bit before Becky called her mother and told her she'd pick up a pizza on the way home. We stood by the door and kissed. "Can I see you tomorrow?" she asked.

"First see if you can get the car. If so, I'll be here all day," I said.

Becky left and I went in the house. I was on cloud nine. I picked up my guitar and I can assure the reader that I never played better than I did that day.

12