The Other Side of Paradise

Story Info
What happens when you 'get away from it all'?
12.1k words
4.1
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Any time the phone rings in the early morning hours it generally means trouble. When it's three AM and it's a phone in a hotel room a million miles from anyone you know it's even more disturbing.

As I jump up out of what had started to be a sound sleep and grope for the phone in the unfamiliar darkness every possible scenario is running through my mind as fast as my sleep addled brain can process them.

"Bon Jour Sweetie" comes the voice on the other end of the phone. "Holly? What's up? What's wrong? How did you get this number or better yet how did you know I was here?" This was the last voice I had expected to be on the other end of the phone and to be honest I wasn't really sure I was all that happy it was her. Her name alone is enough to send a chill up my spine... but also a raging hard on.

Holly... we'd met at Hedonism four years before. I was there to write an article for a magazine and while I was at it, drum up some painting commissions for later in the year. It was a memorable meeting to be sure... most anything having to do with Holly was memorable. It's just a matter of trying to decide if it's a good memory or a bad one.

I'd spent the first day there getting the lay of the land and picking out hot spots that would be noteworthy and visually interesting. I quickly discovered that at a place like this everywhere was a hot spot and your eyes are more likely to pop out of your head from over stimulation than any place I'd been to in quite a while. Everywhere I turned there were tanned naked bodies involved in more activity than I could take in with one quick view. It was sort of like viewing an "Extreme Sport/Circus /Porno Movie". You name it and it was or could be done with more choices of partners than a person should have. So I decided to go with the flow and let things take me where they will and sort it all out later.

On the second day I made my way down to the beach about mid-morning for some much needed sun after having breakfast with a few newfound friends from Miami. Amy and Jennifer were flight attendants for an airline and I quickly learned that they get here several times a year as a "stress reliever". There is no better way in the world to start your day than by having breakfast with two attractive, tan and naked women who can actually hold a conversation... not that I was necessarily listening to everything they said. My mind was wandering all over the place as I watched them touch and kiss and talk for what seemed like forever. As we talked they started getting more playful and before long I found myself eating fresh fruit strategically placed on their bodies. We all took turns eating pieces of fruit off of eachother until I thought we were going to explode.

Amy had gone down on my cock and was sucking me dry for all it was worthwhile Jen continued to put strawberries in Amy's pussy and slowly lick them out and swallowed them.

I'm not one who cums easily but these two were sending me into an early orbit. I pulled my cock out of Amy's mouth as she was lying up on the table a little more while Jen continued to munch away on her pussy. The sun was shining through the window of the Café and highlighting Jen's ass like a big neon sign saying "ENTER HERE" so I took that as my cue to move around behind here and slide in. I had barely put the head of my cock inside her when she stared shaking side to side and slamming her ass into me so hard that I thought she was going to send us both through the window. She was soaking wet and had a death grip on my cock I hadn't felt in a while... she was loving every inch of me and I was doing my best to make sure she got the most out of it.

Amy took no time in replacing my cock in her mouth with a passing pussy. She was sucking and licking her new friend with all of the enthusiasm that Jen was giving her... , which was huge!

This new addition to our group was Holly... and she was amazing. It was hard to gage sizes in the tangled mess of arms and legs around me, but she seemed tall and lean. Her sun bleached blonde hair highlighted her tan and very tight body. Her tits were perfect, and real... and just out of reach from my position behind Jen.

I watched as she went trance like and her eyes would start to roll back into her head and her stomach would start to roll like an ocean wave down to her pussy as she started to cum. The mere sight of her cumming like that caused me to explode inside Jennifer like some sort of mini-volcano sending a river of cum deep inside her. Amy was a second behind me moaning and screaming with delight.

As we all tried to catch our breath I took a look around to see if anybody was noticing our little breakfast melee while I wiped my cock with a napkin from the table. To my surprise many were having "breakfasts" of their own or were seemingly disinterested in what we were doing. I couldn't help but smile and laugh inwardly at the absurdity of what I was seeing and had just participated in. I gave my three tablemates a quick kiss and retreated to the beach for some sun.

I was still getting settled in my lounge chair after covering my body with suntan oil when I hear a voice from behind my chair. "There's nothing sexier than a well built, well oiled man with a big dick and no tan lines... " I look back to see Holly standing there with a towel in one hand and a book in the other. Her sunglasses are now hiding the blue eyes I briefly saw at breakfast.

"It's a shame you're so shy. What do you really think?" I laughingly say back to her and smile. I can't tell what her eyes are saying from behind those sunglasses, but her mouth is saying she's amused by something and it isn't the clever repartee' coming out of my mouth.

Without a word of invitation she takes up the chair next to me and bends over to lay her towel out. She intentionally does this so that her ass is just inches away from my face. She's so close that the musky odor of her pussy flows out and mix's with the ocean breeze and the smells of tropical fruit and sends my head spinning again. I openly admire the shades of brown and pink and gray between the beautifully tanned cheeks of her ass. The further down to the chair she bends the wider her pussy opens and exposes that dark, moist cavern within. Behind her clit is a silver ring with a diamond in the center of the ball that sparkles in the sun like a beacon asking people to look inside.

She straightens up and sits down. Her grin has grown wider now. "You're not easily entertained are you?" she half laughs. "What do you mean?" I ask as coolly as possible and survey the beach. "Most men would have cum buckets the moment I bent over or at least tried to finger me, you didn't even get hard, you barely noticed... from what I saw at breakfast I know you're not gay... so what's up with that?"

I grin and tell her "If you're wondering if you're pretty enough... don't worry, you are. At this point in my life there's very little I haven't seen, done or experienced if one way or another... don't take it personally. It just takes more than a beautiful pussy to get me going. "

I tell her I'm a painter and a writer and why I'm here and she just smiles, looks ahead and says, "cool". A few silent moments go by before we get around to introducing ourselves and then she falls silent again.

Slowly she starts talking and telling me about herself. She's a flight attendant for the same airline Amy and Jennifer work for. The words are coming faster now like a boulder rolling downhill. She'd done some modeling before she'd gotten married. Had a bad marriage. Got divorced, became a "stewardess"and set about enjoying herself. Now she's talking and getting animated to the point she doesn't stop talking for about a half hour.

Part way through her adventures in the sky she stops talking abruptly and announces she has to pee. She stands up and I assume is heading off to a restroom, but instead she stops at the end of my chair and, talking all the while, spreads her legs and begins to pee.

When I make no motion or say anything she adjusts the stream to hit my feet and smiles. When I laugh she starts moving the stream higher up my legs until she starts bathing my cock in pee... I got immediately hard and as the last drops of piss fall from her pussy she mounts my cock.

"You're one cool customer, but I knew there had to be a way to get a rise out of you" she laughs. She's obviously proud of herself and honestly I can't blame her. She's riding my cock for all it's worth while I finally get a lip lock on those beautiful nipples I was looking at earlier.

With the warm breeze blowing between our legs and the smells of the island mixing with the smells of our sex... I was in heaven.

The world actually fell away while we fucked there on the beach. No one noticed, and we didn't care if they watched... we didn't care at all about anything.

As she started to come she put more effort into her strokes as she rose and fell on my cock. She dug her feet into the sand for more leverage and as she came down you could hear the soft slap of her ass against my thighs. She was almost keeping time with the soft sounds of the steel drums floating in from somewhere behind us.

Once she started cumming her legs began to shake violently, but she held on long enough for me to join her before she collapsed across me and stayed there breathing hard for a moment.

Without so much as a thank you she climbed off, grabbed her things from the chair next to me and disappeared back into the hotel grounds...

"Can I come up?" she's asking on the other end of the phone as my mind falls back into reality for a moment. I can't think of a good reason to tell her no, but the little voice in my head is screaming at me to re-consider. "Sure the room num... " "I know what the room number is" she breaks in. "I'll see you in a few" and then she hangs up. Now I'm lying in bed wondering if I've re-opened Pandora's Box.

I didn't see her the rest of the day. I can't say that I was all that disappointed. In a place like this there's enough going on and so many possible playmates to meet that you seldom have time to wonder about one particular person. Even a quiet sail around the bay will turn into an orgy on the high seas with the least little bit of prodding and from what I had seen and experienced so far EVERYONE was in the mood and had no intentions of getting out of the mood until they stepped off the plane in their home towns and went back to whatever they called reality. In that respect I guess I was different than they were, but I still understood it enough to encourage things along... I needed the entertainment and who am I to throw a towel on a good party.

I went to the "Night Club" at the hotel that evening to see what theme they were promoting that night and see whom else I might meet.

The great thing about a place like this is it doesn't matter much what you do or don't wear because chances are it isn't going to stay on long any ways. As I made my way to the bar I found myself laughing at the disparity the men and women had at the moment. The guys looked like they'd just come in from mowing the lawn or watching the "Big Game" on TV. The women, on the other hand, had put a little more effort into things. They may have been wearing less, but they were definitely dressed to thrill. A woman once told me that women don't dress for men. They dress for other women and right that moment I knew exactly what she was talking about. I somehow doubt she meant it to the extreme that was in front of my eyes at that moment though. Women were dancing, kissing, hugging, fingering, and eating each other in every nook and cranny of the room. It was fun to see them perform this odd little ritual of hitting on each other then sucking on their new friends tits as a sort of "How do you do... Let's fuck" gesture.

I finally made it to the bar and ordered a drink. In the time it took to get my drink I'd met this cute little brunette from California named Niki. Niki was already pretty well feeling no pain and it was easy to see that when she gets drunk she gets aggressive and gets right to the point. We're still in the "getting to know you" stage of our conversation and she's already got the fly of my shorts unzipped and her hand firmly wrapped around my cock with a grip that told me she wasn't going to let it go until she'd done with it what she wanted to... and I wasn't going to complain.

I had ordered another round of drinks for my new friend and I when a body stepped up behind me to the point I thought they were going to press right through me. A chin rested on my shoulder and a voice said "Careful... that monster is loaded"... it was Holly. Niki laughed and said, "That's what I'm counting on" as Holly stepped around from behind me. She was wearing a gold waist chain, a multicolored silk scarf around her hips, and a pair of high-heeled sandals that made her even taller than she was already and that was all she was wearing. She was smiling that odd smile she had on her face earlier in the day at the beach. Judging from Niki's reaction I'd say she was as impressed as I was and I guess Holly sensed that as well because she wasted no time in bending over and kissing both of us. Then the two women finished the ritual I've already seen a hundred times that night and sucked on each others nipples. All of this with Niki still firmly holding on to my cock, which had grown to about three times its normal size by now.

Holly took Niki's hand and started to lead her to the dance floor. Without a moment hesitation Niki let go of my cock and followed her as if she were in a trance out into the middle of the room.

The "Euro-Techno" beat is blaring from the speakers and the red, blue, yellow, amber, green and white lights are rotating through the room. The beat takes on a life of it's own starting to sound like the beating of a heart as Holly and Niki move slowly side to side and towards eachother. Their hips are starting to make slow, wide circles that seem to draw the two women together and the closer that get to one another the more they start to touch each other on the arms, hips, face and whatever seems to be readily accessible. The look of lust in their eyes is unmistakable. If I were seriously involved with either of them, or if I were one of those guys who thinks women should be throwing themselves at me I might be concerned right about now, but I'm none of that so I sit back and enjoy the show. All the time wondering where this is all going to lead, and at the same time not really giving a shit.

Niki, with her small frame is at the perfect height to nuzzle her face into Holly's tits and kiss them from side to side while she runs her tongue over Holly's nipples. Holly stops swaying from side to side and begins to move in a rippling motion towards Niki who immediately moves closer and begins to mimic the motion in reverse making sure her leg rubs up against Holly's pussy in the process. Their hands are moving all over each other's bodies rhythmically to the music. They're beginning to perspire and I doubt that it has anything to do with the number of people in the room so close that two hundred pairs of hands could easily reach out and touch those two amazing bodies without much effort at all. They both have that look in their eyes that shows just how drunk with lust they are at that moment.

Niki slowly sways side to side as she slides down to her knees in front of Holly without ever taking her tongue away from Holly's skin. Niki's now on her knees and has begun to wrap her tongue through Holly's clit ring and pull her into her mouth. Holly lets out a passionate gasp that can be heard even above the driving tempo of the music. About the time I see Holly begin to shudder and shake with pleasure she grabs Niki by the hair and pulls her up to her and begins to kiss her. Then without warning she reaches around her waist and with one ballet like motion she flips Niki upside down and, while still holding onto her begins to eat Niki as Niki resumes her quest to satisfy her new blonde friend. Holly is swaying side to side and moving in circles with her arms firmly wrapped around Niki's waist while this agile little lady has her legs locked around the back of Holly's head and the whole time neither of then have missed a beat of the music. As the music pulsates to an end the girls fall on the floor still wrapped in eachother and softly kissing their bodies as a quiet thank you for such a public orgasm. It takes them a moment to regain their composure enough to walk across the dance floor and join me at the bar.

I watch Holly as she moves across the floor. Besides the cat like walk she has that can give even a gay man a hard on there is something about her that draws your eye to her. I watch as she moves effortlessly between all of the sweaty dancing bodies as the colored lights bounce here and there catching parts of her still naked body which shines brightly from the sweat that coats her skin. As the light hits her hair I have a moment of de ja vu. There is something familiar about this woman and this type of setting. I'm not sure what it is, but it's sending a chill up my spine that damn near sobers me up on the spot.

Niki has already made it back to my side and has resumed playing with my cock in one hand and kissing me between sips of her drink. I'm returning the favor by sliding one finger into her pussy to see how wet she is... Shit if she were any wetter there would be a puddle as big as the ocean at her feet.

Holly finally arrives at my side with that amused look on her face and leans into me making sure she gets as much body contact as possible. "Buy me a drink," she whispers. "I left my money in my room"... Suddenly I remember where I've met this amazing cunt.

It was two years ago in Las Vegas. I was there with a woman I knew to cover the swinger's convention. My friend Shari had departed with a group of convention goers to one of their hotel rooms for some serious fucking and I had decided to remain at the bar for another drink before heading up there and jumping into the fray. Five or six showgirls from one of the hotels had arrived and sat down at the bar next to me. Before long we're all chatting up a hell of a conversation and drinking ourselves silly and I talk them into going with me to the little party upstairs.

After two attempts at entering the wrong room we finally got to the right room. What clothing that remained on our bodies that we hadn't removed in the elevator wasted no time in being deposited in a heap just inside the door. I could make out Shari's body across the room being fucked wildly by some guy while a woman was sitting on her face. I didn't need to see her face to know she was in heaven and loving every second of it. It took no time at all for several of my new friends to be swallowed up in the crowd. Two of them were busily sucking my cock into a hardness that I could have driven nails with. They definitely knew what they were doing. Both blondes, both ready to be played with and I was the guy who was going to do the playing.

Just about the time I thought I was going to blow my wad one of these blonde lady's grabs my hand and leads me towards a bed. There's a young stud lying on the bed catching his breath after just finishing fucking one of the women there. He sees us coming towards him and he gets immediately hard again so that by the time we get there he's hard enough for this babe to climb right on and take all of his cock in one smooth motion while she's still holding onto my hand. She leans forward onto the guy underneath her and guides me around behind her. She lets go of my hand and grabs my cock and guides it towards her ass. I know exactly what she wants and position myself so that I can slide my cock into her ass in one stroke. She lets out one long low groan as I enter her. Once I'm inside she starts rocking back and forth as her other dick and myself start pounding inside her. We can feel eachothers cocks inside her and have started countering our strokes. When he's going deep inside her I'm sliding back and vice versa and this girl wants it all. I can feel her ass begin to spasm. I've been with enough women who really loved it up the ass to know she's on the verge of cumming anally. She's holding off though I can tell. She wants to cum in her ass and pussy at the same time and I can tell she's done that before and knows how to do it now. My cock is loving every second of this and I'm about to blow myself just as I feel her entire body shudder and convulse. Her ass goes into a demonic spasm that just about squeezes the life out of my cock and I start to cum hard as she starts flopping around like a fish out of water, moaning and gasping and shuddering until she finally collapses on the guy underneath her panting and gulping for air. I start to slide my cock out of her ass and as I do it's like I'd flipped a switch on her. She jumps up and off of the guy underneath her and wheels around to face me. She falls to he knees and begins to suck on my cock cleaning it with her tongue as she goes. In the process she gets me as stiff as a board again.