The Other Side of Passion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msnomer68
msnomer68
299 Followers

Their relationship grew deeper and richer. She thought it would be so easy to give herself to him, she wanted to, but she was afraid. She was afraid that she was being deceived; she thought it was love, but what if she was wrong? The months passed, she kept her Love at arms length, only letting him get so close.

The rain fell, pounding against the windows, driving her mad. She had to make a decision. She loved him, she thought of Passion once in a while, but never with the same white hot intensity that she had. Her Love had always been there, he had waited patiently, and he never demanded more than she could give, he understood her.

She pulled up the driveway; she hadn’t been to her house in a long time. He stood in the door waiting on her. She had called him, she needed to talk. He opened the door for her, welcoming her in. The house smelled the same, yet was different. The furniture was in the same place as she had left it, everything was the same, yet had changed. She smiled, hugging him and pecking him on the cheek. He led her upstairs without a word. He lowered her onto the bed, suckling her, stroking her, caressing her, causing her pulse to quicken, her muscles to tighten, he coaxed her to orgasm.

She gave herself over to him; he eagerly plunged inside of her. Spreading her legs wide he rammed into her over and over again. He didn’t finish, he stopped mid stroke, withdrawing from her, and he slid down in between her legs, lapping at her clit. She cried out in delight as he made her come. Unable to take anymore, she guided him inside of her, urging him to enter her. He pounded her relentlessly, coming. After they were finished they lay in each others arms.

She had found her passion, not in the goodness or badness of sex, but in her Love. Passion and love had little to do with the actual act of sex, which was mere lust. Passion and love were with her now, with this man. She had never seen him in this light before. She loved this man. She thought she knew him so well, she really hadn’t. In each other’s absence they had grown, changed. In each other’s arms, they found the love and passion that had eluded them both. “Marry me” she whispered to him. “We’re already married,” he replied.

Trembling, she walked up the aisle. She smiled at her friends and family that had gathered for the event. She saw, out of the corner of her eye, Passion standing in the doorway. He was alone just like always, she shot him a nod and a smile. She was grateful to him, grateful for their past and their experiences. For all the pain that he had caused, it had forced her to grow. Her love for Passion would forever be a part of her; they would forever be joined in memory. Passion ducked his head as he slipped out of the church, he regretted the love he had lost, but he was happy for her, happy that she had found her way. Maybe someday their paths would cross again. Inspired by her courage, maybe he could find his way as she had found hers, he hoped so, someday.

She looked up at her Love; she could see his love for her reflecting in his eyes. She could feel the love that she had for him fluttering in her heart as a butterfly flutters in the gentle breezes of summer. The vows that were said that day were meant, their vow, their promise to each other. Vows of undying passion and undying love.

msnomer68
msnomer68
299 Followers
12