The Other Side of the Blindfold

Story Info
Master and slave do the "switch" thing.
3.8k words
8.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sits waiting for Him she dreams a bit, her eyes closed she wonders If He will allow her her own fantasy today... She has thought about it for a while, afraid to tell me, but anxious to see what He would think of it and her... She knows He will be here soon and she gets up and moves into the bedroom, wanting things to be as she has planned... She checks to make sure the things she wants ready are ready... cuffs and blindfold by the bed, the chains already attached to the headboard… She lights some candles and turns on the soft music she wants in the background.

She walks into the bathroom and runs the brush through her hair and chooses a soft floral scent to tempt Him tonight... She walks back to the den and sits, anxious for the knock on the door she knows is coming....

She hears the faint sound of His car door and smiles... He is here... She stands and goes to the door, she waits for His faint knock and opens the door smiling...looking into His own smiling eyes she feels her heart flutter and skip a beat, He makes her feel so much inside. He steps in the door and she shuts out the world locking them out as well. She turns to see Him standing behind her, He reaches out and with one hand strokes her hair, and then grasps it pulling her to Him, He whispers to her "Hello" and His lips gently kiss hers, soft and sweet they kiss.... He hears her moan softly as His kiss deepens and then they part...His hand lets loose of her hair and as it falls from her He pinches her breast and she laughs...

She reaches up and grabs His hand and looks Him in the eye smiling up at Him she asks, "Tonight...can I lead Master.???" He smiles at her and sees the excitement in her eyes, "Yes my pet… "He says, His own smile giving Him away... She moves now walking past Him. She turns back and with one finger beckons Him to follow her... He does, a smile on His face... She walks into the bedroom, Him following her close behind, He walks in and sees the candles burning and her standing by the bed... She tells Him to come to her and He does... wondering what in the world this woman has in her mind tonight for Him...

She reaches Up and unbuttons His shirt, He looks down at her as she concentrates on what she is doing, she pulls it off of Him and drops it to the floor beside Him...she runs her hands over His chest and tweaks His nipples He smiles and jumps a bit...she smiles and with her tongue tickles His nipples... Then she sits on the side of the bed and pulls Him to her, she unbuckles His belt and undoes His pants...as she pulls them over His hips she sees the bulge already growing underneath them... She rubs her hands over the bulge there and hears Him moan. She looks up at Him and He smiles down at her… He knows what she wants. He eases His pants off the rest of the way and then goes for His underwear. She reaches up and helps Him release His cock from its trapped position and as she sees it jerk there in front of her face she licks her lips and smiles...

She puts her hands on His hips and pulls Him close to her...she bends close into Him and kisses His cock, she reaches up and holds His hands to His side as she kisses His cock all over... Then she grabs the leather cuffs He usually puts on her and looks up at Him...He smiles and she takes them one at a time and places them on His wrist, buckling them there tight, the soft red fur against His skin. He smiles at her, never before has He worn them Himself. This feeling of being bound new to Him, exciting in a way He has not felt before. He wonders now what she feels as she smiles at Him, does she feel the rage of power He does as He binds her…

She stands then and tells Him to sit... He does and she lifts the black silk blindfold and eases it over His eyes telling Him to not say a word. She then tells Him to lay back and she helps guide Him back onto the pillows. Then as He lies in the bed the soft music filling the air around them, she walks around the bed and lifts the chains she has put there and clips His hands to them one at a time. As she walks from one side of the bed to the other she smiles looking down at Him...

He lies there now, like she has so many times before... He pulls at the binds and wonders to Himself what the stirring inside of Him comes from now. She feels a bit of excitement inside as she dreams of what He feels now, she knows that feeling all too well... she craves it... But now she feels another feeling a power inside of her, gnawing at her, one she has never felt before. She stares down at Him now lost in the wonder at what she feels.

She walks to the side of the bed and sits next to Him...she hums along softly with the music playing and she touches Him, soft like tiny butterfly wings her fingertips graze His skin they float all over Him, from head to toe, He shivers a bit and moves about slightly on the bed, His hands cuffed and chained, she listens to the rattle of chain as He moves. She loves that sound...she closes her eyes as her fingers explore once more running over His chest, tickling His belly button and then tenderly she cups His balls in her hand and fondles them…

His cock jerks as she plays between His legs. She bends down now and her lips kiss away the precum that glistens on the tip of His cock... She licks her lips and then her mouth opens and she gently takes Him in, her warm mouth so needy for the taste of His cock. She sucks gently on Him and his hips move from side to side as she feeds on Him... He feels her hand as it plays with His balls and then He feels her fingers as they play with His ass.

He wiggles a bit more, His mind alive and His body at her mercy He aches to touch her and He pulls at the chains holding Him. She rises up, dropping His cock from her mouth... She stands and moves around the bed looking down at Him, his cock jerks at the loss of attention. His hands now bound so He can not touch Himself or her and she knows the need He feels now... He moans and wiggles a bit on the bed and as she looks at Him smiling she crawls in between His legs. His eyes covered still she sees his smile and knows He wonders what she will do next…

She takes the bottle of lube and squirts it onto her hand rubbing it to warm it up she then rubs it on His balls and then on back to His ass... As her fingers play she tells Him to raise His knees up... He does and her fingers play, teasing His ass she tickles Him there and He moans and so does she... Her fingers play and tease Him and then He feels her gently move inside of Him, she crooks her finger and rubs inside of Him. He feels the pleasure as it builds, His cock erect and jerking she takes her other hand and strokes it, nice and easy, slow strokes that make Him wiggle under her touch... the finger in His ass, touches the right spot and He shivers and His cock jumps... His hands bound to the bed struggle to be free, to touch her but to no avail, He is helpless and at her mercy…

She raises up a bit and comes closer her lips hungers to taste His cock... She licks the tip of it with her tongue and He moves about on the bed again... She tells him to relax, to just enjoy and then her mouth covers his cock and takes Him in... Her finger teases Him and her lips make Him moan...she sucks His cock hungrily. He moves about now, His orgasm nears and she listens to His moans and smiles… her mouth still full of His cock.

She moans and sucks harder her finger plunges deeper into His ass and she gently prods Him on... His hips arch a bit and she feels His movements stiffen a bit… He is on the edge now. His orgasm moving closer now she uses her hands and mouth skillfully and she feels it as it comes from Him, His essence spurting from Him, His hips lock and she feels Him tremble, His ass tightens around her finger and she hears Him moan mournfully and deep... Her mouth full of Him she drinks Him down, savoring the taste of Him.... she gently slides her finger from His ass and licks the last drops of Him from his cock...

He lays there bound and chained spent now and smiling, she lifts the blindfold from His eyes and looks at Him... He smiles at her and now He begs her to touch her... He needs to touch her and taste her now, the need is great, she knows that need it is usually her that begs for Him... She smiles and sits next to Him... "Soon Sweet Sir, Soon" she says....

He smiles and begs again... she will give in...But she will make Him wait a while.... Once more she runs her fingertips over his chest...He shivers again and His hands pull once more at the chains, the leather cuffs creak as He does and the silver buckles clink… She smiles... Yes very nice... We will do this again at least she hopes they will.....

She sits for a few more seconds and then her smile widens just a bit and she stands up and looks down at Him, bound just as she herself loves to be. The feeling of her own surrender tickles at her mind and heart. She walks slowly around to the foot of the bed. He lays there smiling at her, watching her…. Wondering what she is thinking, what she feels….

She walks to the rack on the wall and glances at the toys hanging there and she thinks… She wonders should she, dare she just try one more thing… She reaches up and chooses the black leather slapper hanging there. She loves the feel of it on her own body… She wants to know what it feels like to wield this weapon of pleasure she so enjoys. She turns back to face Him as she holds the leather slapper in one hand and slaps it to the palm of her other hand.

He lays on the bed smiling at her as she walks back to him. He watches her as she walks around Him now… The smile she sees on His lips taunts her. She wants to know what He feels when He wields this weapon she holds so lovingly in her hands. She hears his soft laugh as she tells Him to turn over now for her. But He does as she asks, with His hands still bound He turns over. She walks to the side of the bed, the leather slapping the palm of her upturned hand she smiles down at Him and asks him, "Are you ready?" He smiles at her and then answers her "Yes, let me feel the leather now…" He feels an unfamiliar sensation scurry across His skin as he anticipates what is coming now….

She moves closer to Him and then softly runs the black leather over His back… She lazily moves it below His waist and then runs it down the crack of his ass as He shivers a bit under her touch. He taunts her to use it to let Him feel the sting of it. She rubs it over the cheeks of His upturned ass and smiles. She closes her eyes for a few seconds and imagines what He feels. She knows it all to well… the excitement, the pain of pleasure that comes with the slap of it to her skin. She raises her hand now and looks down at Him… He wiggles about, hands still bound by the chains and leather and she tells Him to be still now…

Her hand raises up and she closes her eyes once more, in a second they open and her hand starts toward His ass. The sound of the leather as it strikes His skin is music to her ears. She feels a warmth in her own ass as she pulls back and strikes at his ass once more. He moans softly and speaks to her, "Yes please. More, harder…" She feels the warmth as it radiates up her arm and into her chest she feels her breath catch as she strikes him again and again. His ass wiggling under her touch and the sound of the leather slapping against His skin begins to make her feel her own arousal, she feels the wetness between her legs start to grow.

She listens to the sound and as she breathes in the scent of the leather she wields in her hand she moans herself. She has often wondered what He felt when the roles were reversed. Did He feel the passion she felt and how great was the power He held inside Himself then. Now she knows… The smells, the feel, the sounds, it all stirs something deep inside of her, a passion and desire that causes her an overpowering pleasure.

She stands back a bit and looks down at His bare ass, red and warm it moves from side to side as she watches. He moans and moves about and she knows… She reaches out and feels His skin with her bare hand, her fingers playing over His cheeks. She then rubs the palm of her hand over His cheeks and gently slaps at His red ass. She rubs in the pleasurable pain, she knows that pain so well herself, she feels her cunt as it throbs now. Between her legs becoming wet as she stands over Him now.

She moans and her head lolls back a bit, she slaps the leather across the palm of her hand again and smiles, raising her head she knows…it is time… She has to let Him go, to feel Him to share with Him. This is what He must feel too… This desire and need and want so deep and overpowering. She walks around the foot of the bed and sees Him as He glances back at her smiling. She smiles and walks to the head of the bed and releases His hand from the chain… with one hand He reaches out and his fingers brush against her thigh as she moves away from Him. Slowly she moves to the other side of the bed, her eyes never leaving him. She releases his other hand and steps back a bit…

As she looks down at Him He smiles at her and then crooks His finger telling her to come to Him now… Inside of her the struggle deepens, her need to submit as strong as her need to dominate she smiles and drops the leather slapper beside the bed…she sits next to Him and He reaches for her breast. He pulls her to Him tenderly and then as her nipple reaches His lips He nips at her. She jumps and moans a bit, the feel of Him finally touching her overpoweringly erotic. A need in her grows as His hands move over her, kneading her plump soft breasts He pulls her closer still. He sucks on her breasts hungrily and she moans… she feels weak from his touch.

Her hands ramble over Him as well… She feels His cock as it jerks and life springs back into it once more….Her finger teases His ass and His fingers find their way between the swollen lips of her cunt…so wet and sticky He smiles and moans as He feels her wetness. He pulls his fingers from her wetness and licks them, the taste of her sweet and sinful. He rubs His fingers on her own lips and her tongue runs over them anxious to savor the taste herself. He once more moves his hand between her legs and explores again… His fingers playing in her warm moist cunt, she moans and her body relaxes into His. They lay side by side, finding such intense pleasure in small touches, tastes, smells…… They will savor much more…

They lay in the bed touching, laughing… talking in soft whispers to each other. They finally drift off into the world of dreams lying next to each other… Arms and legs move about as they drift through their dreams side by side. They settle into an embrace and they sleep.

She stirs about, something reaching for her, bringing her back to this world from her dreams. She feels the throbbing now, she smiles and turns slightly…It is His hands that have woke her, they are pulling at her… caressing her… causing her to feel and need. She feels him blowing in her ear now, His warm breath tickling her. She squirms a bit and feels His body as it touches hers now.

His hands tease her between her legs… She feels his fingers as they move between her lips and search inside of her for the wetness He has made start there… She feels Him as He teases her and she drifts on the edge of sleep and ecstasy as He plays with her. She turns finally towards Him and as she does she feels His lips as they kiss hers...sweet gentle kisses….

She settles onto her back and she feels Him as He moves over the top of her. He legs spread apart as she turns, He leans over her and scatters soft kisses from her neck to her breasts. His hands knead her soft plump breasts as His tongue teases the nipple that He holds between his teeth gently. He suckles her breasts one at a time… Her breathing deepens as He does and He feels her as she stirs beneath Him and smiles.

He lets her breast fall away from His mouth and as His hands caress them He lowers Himself once more. He spreads a trail of soft kisses as He goes. He comes to her belly button and licks her there, kissing her He feels her wiggle under Him and He runs one hand between her legs and feels the wetness that has grown there.

He feels His cock as it jerks and grows, He is ready for her, and He needs to feel Himself inside of her. He moves over the top of her and lowers Himself down. She moans and her hands reach up and run lightly over His skin as she pulls Him to her. His hard cock is pressed between them as He lowers his lips to hers once more and kisses her….

She wakes from the edge of her dreams feeling His weight upon her and the soft kiss of his lips on her own… Her fingers graze across His back… He lowers Himself onto her, His weight against her pressing her breasts and His cock as they meld together. His lips pull away from hers and He kisses her eyes one at a time. She opens them slowly and looks up at Him, a smile sliding across her lips she moans softly.

Her hands and fingers tickle over His back and then reaching his ass grabs Him there. She pulls Him to her and feels His cock caught between them as it flinches and grows. She moans once more and He lifts up. His cock searches to find the warm wet pleasure He knows she holds for Him.

The tip of his cock rubs and teases her lips and clit as He slowly pushes Himself into her, the feel of the warm wetness makes Him moan… He moves inside of her slowly, pushing into her deeply, He then stops and holds still. He feels her insides as they twitch around His cock and seem to pull Him deeper into her. He pushes into her once more her hands clinching the cheeks of His ass she pulls him tight against her.

His own needs are overpowering now, He pulls back and His body starts to move to a rhythm He feels in His soul. He slides in and out of her, the warm wetness of her invites Him to move slowly and deeply. He lowers Himself down on her and He moves and grinds slowly against her, her own hips rotate under Him and they move together moaning.

Her pelvis thrusts up as His own thrusts move Him deeper and harder inside of her now. She lifts up as if to meet His every move. He looks into her face and sees her, her eyes closed her mouth slightly open, the moans He hears coming from her sound like a purr. He strokes into her harder now and a bit faster. His own need growing as He watches her.

She wiggles about under Him her hips thrusting up against Him and her hands grasping Him to her. He feels her insides twitching and His cock seems to grow inside her, His balls ache to release their load. He strokes on, slowly and deeply now, His head leans forward slightly and His eyes close… He moans as He feels the wetness seep from around His cock and run over His balls… He strokes deeper now, harder…. She moans deeper and louder and her hands grasp Him to her tighter now.

He strokes into her deep…deeper…she gets wetter and wetter. He listens to the sucking noise grow as His pelvis and hers bump against one another. Her moans vibrate through Him as His cock sinks into her now. He strokes again and again, deeper and harder and finally He feels her wetness gush from her, He pushes into her once more and His own moans now fill the air. He releases His load into her, His cock throbbing as He fills her with His essence… her hands grasp Him to her and they lay still wetness running from her, His and hers…

Weak from the exertion He eases down on top of her. Their bodies wet with sweat they slide together and He kisses her…whispering to each other they laugh…exhausted He falls to the side of her and they lay holding and stroking each other once more…they drift off once more side by side…

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Slave Games Chantelle: Deepthroat endurance.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fun at the Village Fete Ch. 01 Arrival. An unsual bedtime routine.in Incest/Taboo
Gunge Girls 01: The Dare Lexa takes a dare and discovers a new fetish.in Fetish
Balloon Fetish My first sexual experience with balloons and Never...in Fetish
Testing Sex from a pool toy's point of view.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories