The Other Side of the Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

Shot 12.5

Shot of my hand pulling the boxers further down.

Shot 12.6

My hand, with very dark fingernails, resting on S's back, as if pushing him forward. He is almost at 90 degrees, the boxers are round his knees. The shot will show my hand and his opened cheeks in very close-up.

Shot 12.7

Stuart in same position, but legs wider apart. Camera angle will be between them so that the back of his scrotum and his c***, if flaccid will be in shot centre.

So yes, rest easy, Stuart, I have been thinking about your bum quite a bit, it features heavily in my shooting schedule, which I will be completing as you travel down tomorrow.

I'm pleased you like my ideas on me undressing with you and wearing various outfits, by the way it's your last chance to suggest any you would particularly like to see me in.

Of course we could pose together, I would like that.

As a general concept, and as part of my catalogue of services, I had envisaged staying partially clothed and yes standing. But Stuart, there are always exceptions to every rule. There were many exceptions when I was modelling, so I don't see the need for that to change.

Stripping from a business suit sounds great. We can do some where you start of fully clothed and gradually strip. Also, I would like to experiment with just wearing the suit, being naked under that and me shooting lots of pics as you firstly become erect and then slowly disrobe.

There is a shower, but if you stay at the Travelodge you won't need it beforehand or after. Under the lights, though, it does get very warm and both of us might need it during the session. Would you like some shots of you in there?

Anyway S, I think that about covers everything so have a safe trip tomorrow

Luv

Sammi

Chapter 4

"Well for a lot of the time he treats me like a cunt, so as a wedding present, I thought I would give him some pictures of my cunt."

That was the main gist of the telephone conversation I'd had with Susie, a bride-to-be who had contacted glamourgirlphotography.com.

She was very much 'the Essex girl' made good; a person I could identify with, for that was where I was born and now, once more, live.

The county of Essex lies to the East of London, bordering on what is know as the' East End'. In years gone by that was a tough area dominated by London Docks, but like 'Docklands', as it's now called, much of it has been 'gentrified.' It now provides upscale living for the hordes of dealers and traders of derivatives, forex, equities and bonds working in the banks in Canary Wharf and in the City. Earning astronomical sums for, essentially, gambling, Essex has proved to be a fertile breeding ground for the 'cityboy yobs.'

And of course, where's there's 'loads of money' there is always 'loads of crumpet' as girls are known in Essex or city boy speak; that is when girls are present, when not they are usually referred to as 'cunt.!' This 'Essex crumpet,' or cunt, has its own look, style, behaviour, dress code and way of speaking; basically, loud, flash, garish and don't give a fuck. Their clear ambition is to hook a cityboy earning two or three hundred grand and upwards and live the 'life of riley' in the Essex bars, restaurants, tanning, nail and beauty parlours and the upscale shops. Nice if you can get it, but to get it you have to put up with a cityboy, give me a snake anytime.

Susie had done her hooking and was due to be married in the South of France, naturally, with the honeymoon predictably in the Maldives.

She was twenty-eight, Carl her futures dealer was just thirty, they had just bought a million pound flat in Docklands.

She was slightly overweight, but in an over-made-up-way, she was attractive. Her shoulder length, straightened hair had the obligatory highlight and on her ankle and lower back she had the inevitable tattoos; I was half expecting a pierced nipple as well.

"How do you want to do this?" I had asked as we sipped a glass of wine after she had arrived at the studio in her skin tight, hugely expensive jeans, tucked into knee-length boots.

"How do ya mean luv?" She replied, lighting a cigarette.

"I'm sorry Susie, but there's a strict no smoking policy in the studio."

"Can't be that fucking strict, there's no one to impose it, is there ay?"

"Well actually I'm supposed to."

"Tell you what luv, let's call the fee two undred and forget about such stooped fucking rules shall we? Want one?"

It just wasn't worth arguing, but I refrained from accepting a cigarette, just.

"How would you like to pose, what would you like to wear"?

"Oh right."

That's when she told me that she wanted pictures of her cunt.

"Nothing else?"

"Nah, that's all Carl's interested in about me, my pussy, he can't get enough."

"You don't think he might like some of you in underwear?"

"Nope, 'e don't go in for all that bollocks, e's a get 'em off gal and let me get inya bloke."

"Ok, you're the boss, Susie. Would you like to undress, there's a changing room there." I pointed out. "There's a robe or two in there," I added as she walked across the room her, just slightly, oversized bum wobbling nicely in the tight jeans.

I was checking a few proofs on my pc when I heard.

"Ok luv, ow dya want me?"

Turning, I saw she was completely naked. Although, clearly a biggish girl, everything was in proportion. Wide shoulders, flared hips, ample-sized bum, full waist and great tits. The only impediment I could see was the excess flesh on her thighs, but I doubt cityboy minded that, there was plenty of other parts of Susie he could occupy himself with.

"Would you like to start now Susie?"

"Yep come on let's do it."

"Are you sure you don't want some other shots than your er um pussy?"

"Er, you could actually take a few of me bum, e loves that."

I smiled. "Of course, but then most men like looking at girls' bums don't they?"

"Yeah, but e likes doing a lot more than looking I can tell you, e can't get enough, I think he'd rather shag me there than where he should do, know what I mean?"

Anal wasn't something that I either, enjoyed or, from a woman's viewpoint, really understood; after all, we don't have a prostate or any other sensitive place up there do we? Still each to their own, I thought, looking Susie up and down.

"You do realise that the session is scheduled for an hour, don't you Susie?"

"Yep, so?"

"Well unless you want hundreds of shot of your bum and pussy, we won't take all that time."

"That's fine, just get me some good ones of both places and if that takes five, ten or twenty minutes I couldn't care less, only fucking gilt ennit."

So that's just what we did.

I have to say that she turned out to be a good model. She did as she was told, followed my suggestions to the letter.

"Sit on the floor, with your back against the settee. Bring your knees up and open your legs."

"Rest your hand on your tummy, and let your fingertips just touch your pussy."

I was firstly kneeling, and then lying focusing the camera right on her open pussy taking very close up shots as well as longer distance.

"OK, on the bed, on your back, knees hanging over the side, thighs open."

"Bring your legs up so they press against your tits."

"Ok now let's get some of that lovely bum as well," I found myself saying. She didn't object.

"Put your legs at ninety degrees to your body. Keep them straight and hold them wide open."

"Lay on your front, keep your legs together and raise your tummy from the bed."

"Kneel on all fours."

"Stay kneeling, but rest your face on the bed, keeping your legs together."

"Now open your legs."

"Let's stop for a while Susie, I'll show you what we've got so far."

"Ok."

"Like a drink or a robe."

"Nah, I'm ok, you're used to seeing nude birds aren't you?"

"Yes I don't mind, I was thinking of you."

"Fucking ell," she exclaimed when I had downloaded the shots onto the PC and had brought them up on the plasma.

It really was some sight to see a big plasma, time and again completely filled with a woman's cunt.

Chapter 5

Dear Sammi,

Once again, I loved reading your ideas and thoughts on tomorrow's session. Yes they sound exactly what I was hoping for. And thank you for your comments about my bum, I hope it matches up in the flesh, but I think you will be seeing a lot of it! and to be honest I am very keen for you to see as much of it as you like. Your proposed schedule as you have produced it looks fabulous, by 12.5 I am afraid I was more than a little hard, the thought of your hand being so close. By 12.6 I thought I might have an accident! I love the idea of my bum cheeks open and I am so very turned on at the idea. Any hope that my cock will be flaccid at that stage I think is forlorn. I am also thrilled that it has the same effect on you, if your nipples harden tomorrow I think my erection will be guaranteed.

I am glad you like the suit idea and the plan of being naked beneath it sounds exciting too, maybe with a tie though. And yes, I love the idea of shots in the shower, water and soap cascading from my arms and back. Shower shots that I have seen always look fun and it would be good to do them. Do you have many of you taken in the bathroom? and anyway would it be a good time for a break while we both use the shower to cool down? Of course you will have privacy for showering, but I bet you look fantastic with water running from your body, especially from your tits, whch are, by the way, fabulous!!

Do you have any outfits in a gypsy or Victorian style, basques etc in reds and black? And a baby doll would also be nice, maybe in a very feminine colour like pink? And I really hope we can pose together, I would like that, I feel as if I already know you so well.

I will meet you as planned just after 9, with my stuff and we can take it from there. I am still nervous and I suspect by that time tomorrow will be quaking, but I am so very much looking forward to this.

Take care,

Stuart.

We had arranged to meet in a bar near to his hotel and not far from the studio.

As always when meeting a guy in a bar or restaurant I was purposefully "fashionably late." I had intended getting there around 9.10 but I got held up at the studio. For some reason, despite it working perfectly well with Susie, I couldn't make my memory stick or laptop work on Sandra's complicated IT system. I needed to though, for it had my shooting schedule on it. More importantly, we would need to use the system to view the shots I was pretty sure you would enjoy seeing yourself on two big screens at the same time. I know that the first time I saw myself like that I was blown away. Actually trying to show the shots on both plasmas at the same time turned out to be the problem. I got it worked out though and as a test, I had a peep at some of the shots of Susie and her very on show pussy. I wondered what Carl would say when he saw them.

After I got it working, I checked out the entire system with some shots of me in various stages of undress. "Mmmm yes," I thought, "maybe my tits aren't too bad." I knew I was putting on a little weight and some of it was going to them. "Be a c cup soon," I smiled looking at a close up shot in vivid colour of my breasts on two 52-inch screens.

Time-wise, I had had a bad day. I struggled with a paper I was writing for college that should have been completed prior to Christmas and had to be handed in on my return on the coming Monday. My mind just wasn't on the history of mime! I was so excited about our session and the way I was moving from being simply a model, to becoming a photographer, a model and photographer and now to those plus, almost, a sexual therapist, that I couldn't concentrate. I managed to get something roughly passable together by about four and then was able to concentrate on the evening with Stuart.

I completed the rough shooting schedule, checked the two Canons, one wide angle the other narrow for real close ups, and made sure the transfer from them to my laptop functioned properly. Everything seemed fine. It was just six, plenty of time.

Shall I shower first and get ready then select the outfits or, shall I choose those first and then get ready? A big question, quite a dilemma?

It shouldn't have been and when I modelled it hadn't been, but I had become relaxed about posing. I had got used to baring my breasts, being naked, posing with open legs, touching myself and feigning, well most of the time I was feigning, self-induced orgasms. I had got accustomed to being alone with a stranger in a studio. I had become relaxed about showing him all I had, every little nook and cranny of me. Feeling aroused, slightly fancying the man and hearing him ask about extras no longer fazed me. Even doing some extras no longer worried me, well not much. But thinking about this new venture, the different services, you and your requirements, what we had discussed in our mails and just what might happen in the studio, made me feel just like I did that first time I was getting ready to go to a gig where I had to flash my tits. In fact, this was giving me even more extreme feelings,

There were two things I always did when getting ready for a modelling session. I didn't wear any underwear for a few hours before it; that way there would be no unsightly bra or panty elastic marks, and I masturbated as near to the start of the session as I could. That helped reduce the arousal potential. It also meant unless I really fancied the guy I would be able to keep my feelings under control and resist any suggestions of extras. Additionally, it also helped me resist cumming too soon, something I am always prone to with a new lover.

I got all my stuff together first. That was quite exciting; I love the feel and touch of my sexy underwear. It get's me going to think of men in general and Stuart in particular seeing me in them. It was nearing seven.

Then I undressed completely. I stood naked my panties round my ankles. I looked in the mirror and imagined it was his eyes on me. What am I thinking, I asked myself, surely I won't be like this with Stuart, will I?

Standing, looking in the mirror, leaning back against the door, I masturbated. Quite a quick one, but satisfying. Strong enough that it would give me the resolve not to get too aroused if I saw you becoming erect. God I'm going mad I thought as I got out of the shower. It was 8.15. Time is getting tight, I shouldn't have had that wank, but, hey, I did, so there.

Jeans and a top I thought. Just about right, not to come on. More like a professional photographer. I slid into the jeans, no panties of course and went to pull the pink sweater over my head. No, stop. I wanted to be sexier, show more, and let you see more, so I changed. It was 8.40.

I went to the studio in my MINI and unloaded all my stuff. I buggered around with that fucking IT equipment that didn't want to work, consistently. It was 9.15. I fluffed up my hair, checked my make-up and put on my leather coat. I walked to the bar and opened the door.

We saw each other immediately. At firts, we were like strangers, but then we are strangers I thought as we shook hands. Shook hands for Christ's sake. Shaking hands after seeing you naked, talking about all the stuff we have. I put my hand on your shoulder and kissed you on the cheek.

"Hello Stuart, lovely to meet you."

"Hello Sam, you as well, shall we sit over there?" You asked pointing to a table in a quiet corner of the dark bar.

"Yes why not?" I said as you sat down. I was standing with my back to the rest of the bar as I undid the leather coat. "I think we have time for one drink," I said as I removed the coat "After all we have a lot to see and do tonight, don't we Stuart?"

Your eyes were like the proverbial organ stops as you murmured.

"Yes Sammi."

It was awkward at first, but then that's not unusual when I meet a client model for the first time. Usually, they have never posed intimately before and naturally, they are nervous. It soon passes though and it wasn't long before we were chatting away quite nicely. We talked about your trip, the hotel and numerous other topics, but avoided the coming session, I thought smiling to myself at the double entendre.

"I see you have brought some stuff with you Stuart," I said nodding at the bag on the floor. "Your costumes?" I added smiling.

"Yes," you smiled back, "Pretty much what you suggested."

"And this is the suit?" I asked reaching out and running my finger and thumb along the lapel of the three-buttoned suit. It was nice material, thin and smooth.

"Yes, is that ok?"

"Yes it's very nice, blue is it?"

"Yes navy."

I looked you right in the eye as I found myself saying, unnecessarily really. "That should come out well on film with you naked beneath it."

You stammered something I couldn't quite make out.

"You ready then Stu?" I asked. "Shall we go?"

"Oh yes, let's, thanks, how far is it?" You garbled. Your nerves clearly returning, big time

Chapter 6

I had walked out of the bar, acutely conscious of your eyes on my bum. I may even have emphasized my wiggle, for you. Or was that for the gazes of the couple at the bar and a few other chancers in the room staring at my tits and legs, as well? Why do I do it? Why was I doing this?

I never know. I get these mad moments when I want to "flash my bits". Not completely, not like mooning or lifting my skirt with no panties underneath. No, nothing like that. Just showing a little too much leg, or a rather too obvious a flash of nipple, that sort of thing.

And of course posing.

In some ways, I suppose, being a glamour model and posing for amateur photographic clubs is the ultimate in being an exhibitionist, isn't it? I mean, laying on a studio floor, naked, apart from perhaps a suspender belt and stockings, legs spread, touching yourself and feigning (?) an orgasm as a dozen, letchy old sods snap away at you, is just about as exhibitionistic as a girl can be, isn't it?

I kidded myself that I did the posing purely for money. To an extent that was true, but not entirely. I had other mates at college, as equally pretty as me, who also needed money. They didn't do it, although some had been asked. Presumably, they didn't have the sort of exhibitionist need that had lain dormant in me all those years and had being fanned aflame by my modelling.

I suppose, in some ways, that's what attracted Stuart to me; I saw that need in him as well!

This new venture had, though, taken most of the opportunity for indulging myself away from me. The idea of posing with him was maybe another reason I was attracted to him, well apart from his bum that is!

Also, having now moved back home to live with my mum after she and dad spilt up a month or so ago, another cost saving action, my sex-life was restricted somewhat so I needed another buzz. Extending my photography the way I planned, might just do that.

Photographing others as well as posing is largely about creating the right atmosphere and scene. I knew that with Stuart, with the uncertainty and conflicts he had, that was doubly important and particularly challenging. I had to relax him, give him confidence and develop a working relationship with him. One based on trust. He had to trust me and have the confidence that, whatever happened, I would not embarrass him or make him feel foolish or inadequate. At the same time I had to be in control, he wanted and needed t be led, I was sure, maybe there was a submissiveness in him that needed a touch of a modest dominatrix, a role I had often fancied, but then I had also fancied being a sub too, so what the hell did I know?

I realised that I also had to thrill and excite him. After all that was what this was all about wasn't it?

That's why I had started it from when we met. From the moment, I undid my leather coat. From when I showed him I was wearing a denim micro skirt with brass buttons up the front. From when he saw so much of my tanned legs and he noticed very quickly that I was naked under that, see-through pink top.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers