The Other Side of the Coin

Story Info
Some coins have more than two sides.
7.7k words
4.7
22.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,154 Followers

"Oh baby, that was really great," Jordan Carter said as the nude brunette that had just ridden him to orgasm slid off his cock and dropped down next to him on the bed.

Heather White smiled as she snuggled against her lover. She agreed with him, but really didn't feel the need to actually say so.

Heather and Jordan had been a couple for almost two years. In that time, their sex life had become increasingly adventurous. From oral sex in public places to the introduction of toys into their sexplay.

Heather White was twenty-two years old and worked at a real estate office that her father owned. Five foot five with short dark brown hair that matched her eyes; she had a slim body that perfectly matched her small breasts.

Jordan Carter was two years older and a half-foot taller, with gray eyes and black hair. An account manager at a local bank, he had met Heather through his older sister, Connie, who also worked at the real estate office. She and Heather were best friends and the older girl was sure the two of them would hit it off.

And hit it off they had, both in and out of bed. Neither of them was looking to settle down at this point in their lives. Just to enjoy life and have some fun. It was a relationship that worked for both of them.

Laying naked in bed, the two of them picked up on a conversation that had been going on for over two weeks now. As good as their sex life was, it was beginning to become routine once more. Perhaps it was time, they said to each other, to spice it up once more.

At the top of the list of possible spices, had been the idea of adding a third party to their lovemaking. A suggestion Jordan had brought up more that a few times in their relationship, only to be rebuffed by Heather. Recently, the idea had returned with a vengeance since Heather confessed that back in high school she'd once done it with one of her girlfriends.

"It's not like it's something that you haven't done before," Jordan said as they debated the issue.

"I'm really beginning to regret ever telling you about me and Lisa," Heather replied, "you don't seem to be able to think about anything else."

"That's because it's such a hot idea," he said. "Just the image of you and another girl makes me so..."

"That's another thing," Heather cut him off. "Say we do decide to have a menage a trois. Who said it had to be with another girl?"

"What else would it be?"

"Well," the short haired brunette said as she rolled over and got up out of bed. "Did you ever consider the idea that maybe I mind want to get it on with another guy?"

"Another guy?" Jordan said, the tone in his voice indicating that he'd never considered the idea before.

"Yes, another guy," Heather repeated as she glanced into the image of her lover reflected in the large bedroom mirror. "I've always wondered what it would be like to have two cocks at once."

"I didn't think of that," he answered as the prospect of another man fucking his girlfriend threw cold water on his desire for a three-way.

"Also, I think watching you play a little with another guy would be really hot too," she unexpectedly added.

"Me," Jordan said in shock, "play with another guy?"

"Oh I don't mean you have to bend over and let him do you or anything like that," Heather said with a mischievous grin, remembering the few occasions when she'd let him fuck her ass, "but I think I'd come just from watching you blow another guy."

Jordan was totally speechless. Never in his life had he ever considered such a thing.

"Oh I see," Heather said in a strong tone with just a touch of anger. "Its okay for me to be with another woman and suck her pussy, but not for you to do anything with a guy."

"Heather, baby," he said, realizing that he was in a little trouble here, "you just took me by surprise here, that's all."

"So if I do say we'll have a threesome, then you'll consider the idea of having it with another man." she said as she climbed back on the bed.

"I don't know," Jordan said, trying to think of a way out of it.

"Then I guess we should just forget the whole idea," Heather said as she picked her bra and panties off the floor and began to put them back on. Normally, she would take a quick shower first, possibly sharing it with her lover. Right now, she just wanted to get dressed and leave.

"No, wait a minute," Jordan said as he also got out of bed. "We just need to talk about it some more."

"What's there to talk about?" Heather said as she adjusted her bra. "We either do it or we don't."

"How about we try it first with another girl, then if that goes okay we'll try it later with a guy?" Jordan suggested, trying to keep the possibility of his fantasy alive.

"Or we could just as easily do it with another guy first, then a girl," she proposed.

Jordan watched Heather finish dressing as he tried to think of a third possibility. To buy time, he decided to ask a few questions while he thought.

"If we did do this, who would we ask to be the third?"

"Well, my first choice for a girl would be Connie," Heather answered, "but with you involved that wouldn't work. After all, she's your sister. I'd have to think about it a little, but I'm sure I could come up with someone. Do you think one of your buddies would be interested if we went with a guy?"

Jordan knew that most of his friends would definitely be interested in a chance to fuck Heather. But even if he went along with that, there was no way he was going to play with one of them as Heather said she expected.

"Maybe it should be with a stranger," Jordan finally said, "someone that we wouldn't have to see all the time afterwards."

"Well I wouldn't have a problem with that," she said as she finished dressing, "but if you do, then a stranger would be fine. I've seen plenty of ads online for people looking for a third."

"Okay," Jordan agreed.

"Then we just have to decide which it's going to be," Heather concluded.

"We don't have to do this right now," the dark-haired man said as he put on his underwear.

"Why not."

"Well we should talk about it some more and..."

"No," Heather interrupted. "No more talk. Either we do it or we don't."

"But we haven't decided on which way we're..."

"Then we'll cut cards or roll a dice or..."

"... or toss a coin," Jordan finished her sentence.

"Or toss a coin," Heather repeated. "Whichever, but we're going to decide it right now."

Jordan knew she was quite serious about it. When the urge was upon her, as she liked to describe it, there was no arguing with her. Once she got an idea into her head, like the time she stuck her head under the blanket when they were taking the redeye flight back from New York and sucked him off, her hormones took over.

"Okay, we'll toss a coin then," he finally conceded.

"Whoever wins, we do it, agreed," Heather insisted. "No backing out if it doesn't come up the way you want."

"Agreed," Jordan said, "but let me get my grandfather's twenty dollar gold coin to toss. It's my good luck piece."

Heather agreed as Jordan rummaged through his top drawer for the coin. For something that was supposed to be so important to him, he didn't seem to keep in a very safe place. Tired of waiting, she was about to say that any coin would do when he came up with the heirloom.

"Heads it's a girl," he said as he stepped back to Heather and began to toss it into the air, "tails a guy."

"Alright," Heather agreed as she watched the bright coin spin in the air, then fall to the ground right by their feet.

"What is it?" Jordan said, his voice reflecting his nervousness.

"Looks like you win," Heather said with a shrug of her shoulders. "It's heads."

Jordan resisted the urge to jump for joy. Instead he just smiled as he bent down to retrieve his grandfather's coin. Now that the issue had been decided, he regretted his suggestion that they pick a stranger. Heather had some really hot girlfriends, any one of which he'd love to fuck.

The thought of her girlfriends and her statement that if she hadn't been his sister, that Connie would've been her first choice got him to thinking. Seeing that she had admitted to once being with one of her girlfriends, could she and Connie ever have...?

Heather interrupted his train of thought and the image that accompanied it as she congratulated him once more. As she kissed him, she grabbed his cock and gave it a playful tug. It surprised her that it was again semi-hard.

"Guess you're already turned on by the idea, lover," she smiled as she broke their kiss. "I'll have to find a real hottie for you."

"You're not mad you lost?" he asked.

"Why would I be mad?" she lied badly. "I could just have easily have won. Either way, we're both going to have fun."

"Yeah, you're right," Jordan grinned.

"I'll use the computer at work to look up some ads tomorrow and see what we can find," she said as she kissed him one last time at the door. "If we're lucky, maybe we can set something up for next weekend."

"That would be great," Jordan said as he watched her board the elevator before closing his apartment door.

Stepping back into his bedroom, Jordan again tossed his lucky coin, this time, catching it in mid-air. He laughed as he looked down into his outstretched palm. The twenty-dollar piece had come up heads once again.

It was a slow afternoon at the real estate office the next day, leaving Heather plenty of time to surf the web. It was a pity that she wasn't looking for a man to join in their fun, she thought, there was no lack of postings from men. Some didn't look bad at all. One even had a photo of a cock the size of which she hadn't ever seen outside of a porn film. Maybe next time, she told herself.

Even with the uneven ratio of male to female postings, she still managed to find four women that looked pretty promising. One was from an older woman in her forties who was divorced. Heather wasn't sure how Jordan would react to someone that age, but Heather thought she was quite attractive and had sometimes wondered what it would be like with an older woman.

Another fantasy led her to print out an ad from a black woman closer to her age. Even dressed conservatively, Heather could see a bust that would definitely catch Jordan's interest.

The third was a woman that matched Heather in size and coloring. There was nothing special about her ad, but she was cute enough to be worth an e-mail.

The last was a very attractive oriental girl a few years younger than Heather. More than once, Jordan had showed a strong interest in Asian women and even Heather had to say she found the girl very exotic.

"Looks like it'll be one of these," Heather said out loud as she laid the four printouts on her desk and visualized herself making love to each of the women.

Heather was so engrossed in the four pictures and the letter she was trying to compose, she didn't realize that someone else had come into the office.

"Feel like lunch?" Connie asked as she walked up to Heather's desk.

"Oh, hi Con," the brunette said as she looked up from the desk, covering the printouts as she did. "I think I'll pass on lunch, I have some things to get done."

"What kind of things?" a curious Connie asked when she noticed her friend cover up the papers on her desk.

"Oh nothing important, just some things."

"Okay, suit yourself then," Connie said as she suddenly reached down and grabbed the covered papers.

"Connie!" Heather yelled.

"Oh my, this is interesting," the older woman said as she looked at each one.

Connie Ann Carter was three years, two inches and almost two cup sizes bigger than Heather. They had been the closest of friends since Heather began working for her father while still in high school. Still, it was a great shock to the curly haired blond to find her friend searching the Internet for a woman to sleep with.

"I am really disappointed in you, Heather," Connie said as she dropped the papers back on the desk.

"Look, Connie, there's a reason that..."

"If you wanted to sleep with a woman, why didn't you just come to me," Connie said with a hurt look on her face. "You know that I love you and would do it in a heartbeat."

"I love you too, Connie," Heather said, "but there's a good reason I didn't ask you."

Unlike Heather, who had only one bisexual experience to her credit, Connie had been having affairs with women for years. Something her brother was totally ignorant of.

The younger woman had only discovered it herself a year ago when Connie had taken Heather into her confidence after a nasty breakup with her latest girlfriend. At the time, it would've been easy for the two women to wind up in bed together as they both already had strong feelings for the other.

It was only the fact that Heather was sleeping with Jordan that kept her from Connie's bed. Sleeping with both siblings was something that she just didn't think she could deal with.

"I'm not just looking for myself," Heather explained. "This is going to be for me and Jordan."

"Hmmm," Connie said as she listened to what her friend had to say, "I guess that would make it pretty awkward if you came to me."

That Heather and her brother were looking to engage in a menage a trois didn't faze Connie a bit. There were few secrets between her and Heather. She already knew just about every detail of their relationship.

"So I guess the only thing I can do is lend a hand," Connie said as she finally smiled. "Let's see what you have so far." she added as she looked at the letter on the screen.

As they worked on rewriting Heather's letter, Connie asked how they decided to have a three-way with another woman. From previous late night chats about sex, she knew her friend often fantasized about being with two men at once.

"Actually, I did want to try it with another guy," Heather confessed, "but as you could probably guess, Jordan wants to see me with another girl."

"Especially after you told him about you and Lisa," Connie added.

"Probably not the best idea I ever had," Heather admitted.

"When you told him you wanted to have another guy in bed with you, did you tell him the rest of it?"

"Rest of it?" asked Heather.

"About wanting to see him and another guy getting it on," Connie explained.

"As a matter of fact, yes I did," said the younger brunette.

"I'd have given anything to see the look on my brother's face when you told him you wanted to see him sucking off some other guy," Connie laughed. "I bet he went through the roof."

"Actually, I didn't think he took it all that bad," Heather remarked.

"We're talking about my brother, right?" Connie said in disbelief.

"Yes, we're talking about your brother," Heather laughed, "he even agreed to abide by a coin toss. If it had gone the other way, I'd be looking for a guy to share our bed right now."

"Wait a minute here," Connie said, her eyes opening wide with a burst of understanding. "You said a coin toss?"

"Yes, heads we asked a woman to join us, tails we asked a man."

"This coin wouldn't happen to be our grandfather's twenty dollar gold piece, would it?" Connie asked, already sure of the answer.

"Yes," Heather replied a little hesitantly, wondering what Connie was getting at. "Why?"

"Well, all I can say is," the older woman began, "the next time he offers to use that coin to settle an argument between the two of you, I'd make sure that he winds up with tails."

"I don't understand," a confused Heather said.

"Because, my dear friend, as much as we both love him, my brother can be a real prick at times," Connie said. "That coin wasn't my grandfather's, it's not made of gold and it doesn't have a side that shows tails. No matter which end comes up, it's always heads."

"That bastard!" Heather said in sudden anger.

"I take it you're not going to need to make plans for Friday night after all," Connie said as she held up the four printouts and was about to rip them up.

"No, I'm still going to make plans for Friday," Heather said after thinking about it for a few moments. "There's no reason why I should ruin my fun just because Jordan tried to put one over on me."

"You're going to let him get away with it?" a surprised Connie asked.

"I didn't say that, did I?" Heather said with what Connie knew to be a familiar mischievous laugh. "I've got an idea."

Connie leaned close to hear what her friend had in mind. As Heather shared her plan, a devious smile filled her face.

Jordan was ecstatic when Heather called him later that night and said she'd made all the arrangements for their little adventure. As they'd previously discussed, she'd booked a room at the Holiday Inn out on Route Six and they would meet their guest there in the bar. He was even more amazed when she told him that she had set it up for the following night. Not that he was complaining, mind you, he was just surprised that she wanted to do it so soon.

"No time like the present," Heather said before hanging up. "Besides, I'm looking forward to this as much as you are. Maybe even more."

Up until the time she said that, Jordan had begun to feel guilty about having tricked his girlfriend and was actually thinking he should confess the fact. Even if it meant that it blew his chance of ever having his most desired fantasy come true.

Now, he put all such thoughts aside as he dropped back into his chair and turned his attention back to the ballgame he'd been watching. It was funny, he thought, how easily Heather changed her mind about picking a girl instead of a guy. He guessed it really was like his buddy, Jack, said. Every girl's got a little dyke in them, they just need a good excuse to let it come out now and then.

Heather picked up Jordan at the bank as soon as his workday was over, having Connie cover for her so she could leave early herself. Even with the traffic, it only took a half hour to reach the Holiday Inn.

"You still didn't tell me what kind of girl you've set us up with," Jordan said as they turned into the parking lot.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Heather smiled as she spotted an empty parking spot near the door. "Trust me, I think she's everything you could wish for."

"Of course I trust you," Jordan replied.

Those five simple words hit the twenty-four year old like a sledgehammer. As much as he wanted what they'd planned to happen tonight, his conscience finally overwhelmed his hormones.

"Heather," he said as he stopped halfway to the door of the hotel. "Before we go in, there's something I have to tell you."

"Can't it wait until later?" Heather said. "I'm sure Eriko's already here."

"She's Japanese?" Jordan asked, the addition of another fantasy into the mix adding to his moral struggle."

"Yes, and that's all I'm going to tell you until you meet her," the brunette said as she took his arm and gave it a tug. "Now come on."

Jordan started to follow her lead, then stopped again.

"No wait," he insisted. "I really have to tell you this."

"Okay, go ahead," Heather relented as she stopped. "I cheated," he said.

"You cheated on me!" Heather said, her voice suddenly filled with righteous anger.

"Oh God, no!" Jordan quickly corrected her. "Never!"

"Then what are you talking about?" she asked.

"The coin toss," he explained, "it wasn't fair. I used a two-headed coin." "I know," Heather grinned knowingly, her false anger fading.

"You know?" he repeated in surprise.

"Oh course," Heather said. "You don't think that I could fall for an old trick like that, do you?"

"Well, I err..." Jordan responded, trying to think of an answer that wouldn't start a fight. "Then why did you go along with this?" he asked instead.

"Because it seemed so important to you," Heather laughed. "And because I love you and want to see that you get what you deserve."

"I really am a lucky guy," he said as he kissed her.

"Honey, you don't know how lucky," Heather said as she started for the door once more, "but you're about to find out."

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,154 Followers