The Other Side of the Tracks

Story Info
White girl gets spiked by a black guy from the bad side.
4.2k words
4.42
80.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

I think every city in America has a Southside and in many cases it where the "hood" is located. I grew up as an only child in an upper middle class White family. It was made clear to me by my parents that the Southside was off limits. As a kid I didn't understand why they didn't want me going in that area. But as I entered my teen years I began to understand why.

In the city I grew up in, the Southside was across the tracks. I always thought that was funny how the railroad tracks separated the haves from the have-nots. The guys living on that side of the city were pretty hardcore guys. But if you wanted to go to where the happening parties were, the Southside was the place to be.

After I graduated from high school we use to go there on the weekends during the summer. It was during my somewhat wild days as a "know it all" teenager. My girl friends and I would go over to get our drink on. The guys were more than willing to purchase alcohol for us and provide a place for us to drink. Even though there were some unsavory guys on that side of the town, no one gave us a hard time. The main reason for that was a guy name Darrin, everyone in the hood called him "D-man," but he wanted me to call him Darrin, and he always called me 'shorts,' because that's all I wore during the summer.

Darrin was one of those guys that got dealt a raw hand. But he was intelligent and very articulate. If he was born on the "right" side of the tracks, he could have easily gone to big time college. But he grew up in a fatherless home with an alcoholic mother. Through all of his hard times he managed to take care of himself on the streets. He was as hard as they came, but around me he was kind and gentle.

Towards the end of the summer I could tell Darrin was becoming attached to me. It got to the point where he wasn't even buying us alcohol at the store. He would have it stocked at his house for us. He would always tell us to get our drink on, but he would allow the driver to only have one drink. Trust me when Darrin said one drink, you didn't question him. As the summer ended, Darrin made me promise to write him or call him while I was in college, just to let him know I was ok. I thought that was very sweet of him and it really touched me.

We both understood that a relationship was out of the question. My world wasn't going too be accepted by him and his world wasn't going to be accepted by my parents. I personally didn't have a problem with him as a person, but my parents were footing the bill at Yale and I'm not a fool. So friendship was all that could come of it. He was fine with that. He truly was concerned about our well being. I found that intriguing and remarkable. For him to care about us when his world was in constant turmoil was amazing to me.

After I left Lawton I didn't go back home until after I graduated from college. I spent my summers interning for a well known law firm on Long Island for three years. I stayed in contact with Darrin. I would write him at least once a month, also I called him twice in the four years I was gone, he also called me a couple of times, but he never wrote. He said he wasn't much on writing, but he appreciated me writing him. I didn't try to force the issue, I just accepted it.

During the summer of my junior year I met Thomas, who's now my fiancé. He was also interning with the same firm. He's a year older than me and we both attended the same college, we dated for a year before he asked me to marry him. We agreed that we would get married in September after my senior year. I feel in love with him almost instantly. He was everything I was looking for in a man. He's tall dark and very handsome, with intelligent to match his good looks.

During the summer after I graduated, Thomas and I went to Lawton to visit my parents for a week. I wanted to introduce him to my family for the first. I had told them a lot about him, but they hadn't met him. He got along well with both my parents; they fell in love with him almost instantly just like I did. We stayed with my parents the whole week, of course we slept in separate rooms, but for some reason I was in constant craving for his cock the whole week. Having a father who's retired and a mother who is semi-retired, didn't help my situation at all. But I was determined to get my fuck on.

On our fourth day in Lawton, I decide to get a room to take care of my craving. I told my parents we were going to visits some of my old girl friends and we would be gone for a few hours. Thomas didn't have a clue until I got him in the motel room. He bought into my story also. Thomas is a passionate lover, he takes his time and makes sure I'm totally pleased, even if he doesn't cum, he always make sure I get to my destination. He's big on foreplay, kissing and lots of touching. That's the part I enjoy about our loving making the most. I love the way he make me feel like I'm the only person that matter.

Once inside the room I attacked him like an animal in heat. I've never been the aggressive one, but I wanted that cock in me. I went straight for his cock. I didn't bother removing his clothes. I just dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants and took out his cock and engulfed it like I hadn't eaten in days. But he wasn't use to that and he didn't like it.

"Hey slow down, what are you doing?" he said.

"I'm sucking you, is there a problem?" I said.

"This isn't like you, what got into you?"

"Nothing, that's the problem, I want you in me."

"Not like this, let's get in bed okay. Let me please you."

"Why can't we do it like this?"

"This just not me, I'm not feeling it like this."

"Okay, let's get in the bed."

This just fucked up my mood, but I still wanted the cock, so he led me to the bed and undressed me and began to make love to me. I felt his lips on my body and his hands on my breast. My body was filled with excitement, but part of it was from what I was hearing coming from the room next to us. There were a couple doing their thing, and judging by her screams, he was giving it her good. I closed my eyes and imagined I was in the next room being fucked the way she was being fucked, as I listened to them.

"Fuck me; you're the man baby, fuck your pussy." she said

"Hell yeah, you love this dick don't you baby? You like the way I'm fucking you don't you." he said

"Deeper baby, fuck your pussy deeper, make that pussy cum, make it cum.

"Take it baby, yeah take this good dick."

"I'm taking it baby, but I want more, give me more, and put all of it in please."

"Here it come baby, all 9 inches up in you. You feel it baby?"

"Oh God, I feel it in my throat, damn that's a lot of dick. Fuck me harder."

I could feel my cum attaching to Thomas's face, it was the first time I'd gotten an orgasm from him eating my pussy. Usually I would release a little cum, but never an orgasm. But listening to what was going on in the next room took me there in a flash. Thomas entered me and made gentle love to me. Although I could still hear the voices in the other room, I couldn't hear what they were saying. But the sound of the bed squeaking left no doubt in my mind what he was doing to her.

Thomas and I cuddled for about 30 minutes before we left. As we left the room, Thomas forgot his keys, he went back in the room, and I stayed outside and waited for him. I was standing against the wall when the door opened to the room next door. A small petite Black woman exited the room she couldn't have been no more than 5 feet tall.

"How was she able to take that kind of fucking?" I said under my breath.

She was followed by a tall buffed Black guy wearing some baggie jeans, a throw-back jersey and a baseball cap turned to the side. We made eye contact, he spoke and I spoke back. He walked pass me and nodded his head. He walked about 3 feet pass me when he turned around and said.

"Hey, don't I know you?"

"I don't think so." I said

"Yes I do, you're shorts."

"Holly shit, Darrin is that you?"

"Last time I check I was."

"You've gotten taller and you've being working out."

"Yeah, I've put a few pounds of muscle on. Shit, where are my manners? Shorts, this is my girl friend Alicia."

"Hi Alicia, it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you to." she said.

Thomas walked out of the room and said.

"Is something wrong sweetie?"

"No honey, this is a friend of mine Darrin and his girl friend Alicia. Darrin and I go

way back to my wild high school days."

"Hey Darrin and Alicia, how's it going?" Thomas said

"It's all good on my end Thomas, it's nice to me you." Darrin said.

"Same here."

"Well I guess we should go, it was nice seeing you shorts."

"You too Darrin, take care and tell your boys I said hello."

"Okay, I'll do that. Peace."

"Now how do you know that, that, thug?" Thomas said.

"You have no right to pass judgment on him Thomas." I said.

"Come on, he had hood written all over him."

"Thomas do you have something against people who live in the hood, or people you consider thugs?"

"No I don't, but I don't make a point to be around them."

"You what, lets drop it, because you're upsetting me."

"Fine with me, consider it dropped."

By the time our week was over Thomas had gotten under my skin with his comments. It's one thing to want to have a better life, but it's another to put down someone, because they don't fit your style of people. He reminded me of my parents, maybe that's why they got along so well. We headed back to Long Island, back to the grind of the city and the job. The whole drive home I couldn't get Darrin out of my mind. Seeing his huge muscles and knowing he had a nice size muscle between his legs, kept me wet most of the trip.

A month after we got back to Long Island I got a call from my mother. One of my old drinking buddies was getting married in two weeks and she was trying to get a hold of me to send me an invitation. I couldn't believe she was getting married, of all the people I use to hang out with Mindy was the least likely to get married. Most of the people at school thought she was a lesbian because she was never with a guy, even when we were hanging with our boy friends; she never was with a guy. I hadn't talk to her since I left for college. I told my mother it was cool to give her my number and address.

Mindy called me three days later, we talk about the good old days and some of the lame shit we use to do. It was nice to hear he voice again and to know she was happy. But she was still the same old Mindy. Buck wild and running free. She said getting married was a spare of the moment thing. They had originally planned to get married the following year, but they were sitting around one day and just decide to do it to get it over with.

Fortunately for me she was getting married on a Saturday, which made flying easier for me. But I had to go alone. Thomas was working on big case and he was putting in 14 hours days. Part of me was glad he wasn't going, yet part of me was sad. But one thing was certain, I couldn't help but to think about Darrin. I tried to convince myself that it was a dumb thing to do, but my juices felt otherwise.

I arrived in Lawton late Friday night. My mother picked me up from the airport. She gave me a message to meet Tamara at her home at 9:00pm. At the time it was 8:15pm. I drove my mother home and headed over to Mindy's.

When I got there some of her friends and her were heading out the door. They were headed to a club for her bachelorette party. So I joined them, thinking what the hell, you only get married once. We went to the Winchester Club; it was a club with male dancers. Mindy and her friends were like kids in a candy store. They were the loudest and the most flamboyant. We all sat at the front of the stage. I was watching the dancers and having a good time when this one dancer came out in a Zorro mask and dressed in all black. He was dancing with his cape wrapped around him to conceal his cock. Towards the end of the song he spun around and opened his cape and revealed his cock. He was wearing a g-string and his cock was in a white sleeve. It was big, thick and hard. We all liked him, we tipped him like crazy and he rubbed that cock all over our faces and let us hold it. We had to pry it from Mindy's grip. She wanted some of that big cock.

As the night went on the girls got into it like mad women. I was getting exhausted, plus I had some cock two days before I came down. After 2 hours I was ready to get out of there. I let Mindy know I was going to be heading out. She thanked me for coming and said she would see me the next day.

On my way out I was stopped by the mask man (Zorro) He grabbed my hand and put it on his cock and said.

"Wouldn't you like to have this inside you?"

"No I think I'll pass," as I pulled my hand away.

"I know Thomas isn't fucking you like you want him to, so let me."

"Who are you? How do you know Thomas? Did Mindy put you up to this?"

"I just know him. I bet he makes slow passionate love to you, and you want a hard thug fucking, don't you?"

"Listen I don't have time for games, bye."

"Hold on take this, it's my room number, I'm staying across the street tonight. Maybe you should come by."

I took the number and walked away, hoping to just go home and rest. Although I wasn't horny, I knew I would dream about some of those big black cocks parading around my face. I had never seen so much cock before in my life. As I readied myself to open the door he shouted.

"I'll see you there in one hour shorts."

"What did you call me?" I said.

"I called you shorts."

"Only one person calls me that, how do you Darrin?"

"I've know him all my life, since the day he was born."

"So is he here, did he put you up to this?"

"Yes he's here."

"Okay take me to him."

He removed the mask and it was him. I couldn't believe my eyes. Darrin was standing half naked in front of me.

"Holly shit, it's you. What are you doing here?"

"I'm dancing fool."

"You know what I mean. How long have you been doing this?"

"I've been dancing here for a year now. I just do it on the weekends. The owner of the club is a buddy of the owner of the hotel, so I stay at the hotel when I dance. It keeps me from driving an hour across town."

"Wow, this is crazy."

"I know when I saw you with your girl friends I was tripping inside."

"I bet you were, and all this time you knew that I didn't know."

"This is true, so what did you think?"

"Pretty awesome routine, even thought you could have said something to me."

"I know I should have, but it was fun, but what about my offer?"

"I don't know about that. I'll give it some thought. If I'm there cool, if not we're still cool."

"That's cool with me; just ask for my room key, it's all good. Tell the front desk clerk D-man sent you."

"Okay D-Man, if I decide to come I'll do that."

"Okay then I'll see you there."

"I didn't say I would."

"By the way you were looking at my cock, you'll be there. Now go ahead and I'll be seeing you."

"I see you're real sure of yourself."

"No shorts, I'm sure of you."

I was standing there with thoughts of my last visit to Lawton running through my mind. I wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked the way he was fucking Alicia in the motel. I wanted him bad, but I didn't want him to know that. The minute I found out who he was I knew what was going to happen that night. Even if he hadn't asked me to go to his room, I would have invited myself.

Needless so say, I went to his room, and true to his word he was there within the hour. I took the opportunity to get from Darrin, what I wanted from Thomas. When he opened the door I was butt fucking naked on my knees. He didn't say a word; as soon as he saw me on my knees he pulled his cock out and walked towards me. My mouth was salivating looking at it as he got closer and closer. The closer he got the bigger his cock looked. His cock was limp, but it was still big. I cringed at the thought of it growing larger as I slid my hand onto it. I pulled him up to me and took him in my mouth. I could smell the scent of the soap from his fresh shower emanating from his body.

I gave his cock slow deliberate licks, he responded by running his hands through my hair showing his approval. I made tongue circles around the head of his cock as I cupped his balls. His cock became hard and thick; I released it from my grasp and took nearly all of it in my mouth, holding on to his ass in the process. His once slow movements began to pick up tempo; thrusting cock further down my throat. I sucked his cock for with the vigor of a professional cock sucker, sending pleasure through his body; I could feel his knees began to buckle from my skillful lips.

I could sense he was wanting to cum, but I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to feel his cock pulsating in my cock catcher first. I stood up and grabbed his cock and walked to the bed as I led him there by his cock. I whispered in his ear what I wanted him to do to me.

"Darrin I want you to fuck me like you fucked Alicia at the motel."

"Oh you heard me didn't you?" he whispered.

"Yes and I want what you gave her. I want you to talk to me like that."

"Don't say another word, I got this."

I released his cock and got in bed on my hands and knees. I wanted to feel his cock in me doggie style. I wanted to hear his body slamming against mine. He pulled a condom from his pocket, I looked over my shoulder and watched him slide it over his cock. My pussy was wet from my cock sucking, Darrin entered me with ease. He pushed his cock in me slowly until he had every inch in me.

"Damn baby, you can take some dick." he said.

"Yes I can now show me you can give some dick," I said.

"How do you want it baby? Tell me how you want it."

"I want you to try to split my pussy apart. I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck me D-Man."

He grabbed my shoulders and began to fuck me down. Pulling his cock almost completely out of me, then with all his might he would ram his cock all the way back in me, slamming against the back door of my pussy.

"You like the way I'm hitting this pussy?"

"Yes hit it harder, hit it deeper."

"Yeah I've been waiting to hit this pussy for years.

"Oh yes baby, I've wanted your cock in me for years. Yes like that. Oh that's good, that's real good, don't stop baby, and don't stop."

"Take this dick, take it like the freak you are."

"I'm taking, I'm your freak, you're the man, pound my pussy D-Man, pound it good."

My orgasm took over my body, I slammed my ass back to him and we meet each other thrusting. He kept his cock buried deep in me, pulling out only a couple of inches, before he rammed it back in me. I tried to get away from his big cock, but he grabbed my hips and pushed me forward face down on the bed. With his body covering mine, he pushed my legs apart with his knees and fucked me hard and deep. After ten minutes of his cock hitting my pussy, his cock detonated another orgasmic burst from my pussy.

He rolled me over on my side and put my leg over his shoulder and entered me. Using both hands on my right shoulder, he cock whipped my pussy like it had stolen something from him. His long slow cock strokes were replaced by a fast grind. I rubbed his cock with one hand and played with my clit with the other, this sent a blast of cum from his cock into the condom. I felt the vibration of his pulsating cock in the deepest part of my pussy.

Darrin removed the condom from his cock and placed his cock in my hand. I crawled up to it and took pleasure in tasting his cum. We positioned ourselves in the 69 position. He gave my pussy a 5 minute tongue and mouth orientation. I sucked his cock; bring the erectness back into it. He slapped another condom on his beautiful pleasure pole.

I got in the doggie position and he pushed up in me. Once inside me, he put his arms under mine and pulled me back to him. He was sitting in the bed with his legs bent and spread apart and his butt resting on the back of his legs. I reached behind me and pulled his head around and my lips found his. We eagerly kissed each other with unbridle passion.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers
12