The Other Side of the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers

"I know," she said. "Don't worry."

I opened my mouth to say, well, I don't know what, but Paula's next words silenced me.

"I've always wanted to try this once, but I knew I'd never have the nerve."

I looked at her as if she was insane, yet I was incredibly turned on. My dick, which had not only deflated but shrunk from the chaos, was already getting hard again.

"I don't know if 'once' is going to do it," I said, thinking of the long line that must have been waiting behind this hole. "Are you sure you're up for this?" I didn't want to die, but I didn't want to make Paula do this just to save my skin, either.

Her face showed her fear and reluctance, but also her excitement. "Let's see how the first one goes."

And with that, she moved her head over, licked the top of the dick hanging through the hole, then took it gently in her mouth, sucking tentatively. I watched, entranced, feeling horny as hell that I was part of this taboo moment. I saw Paula's nipples at the ends of her big, swaying tits were erect, revealing her enjoyment with at least some aspect of it so far.

I watched as the cock grew harder and harder until at last it was a full-fledged erection, and Paula was bobbing on the length as she had been on me just moments ago. The terrible pounding from the other side of the wall ceased now that there was some action, and this helped Paula and I not just relax but enjoy ourselves. I heard her moaning as she blew this perfect stranger, and I gently placed my fingers against her puffy, wet pussy lips, stroking and teasing her.

Suddenly Paula stiffened and pulled the dick half out of her mouth as she coughed. The dick was spitting thick streams of cum, which, with her mouth open, now streaked across her cheek and splattered on and even over her shoulder to her upper back. Apparently she hadn't expected the orgasm, and continued to cough up whatever was in her throat. On the other side of the wall, I could hear the guy groaning in orgasm. The crowd around him cheered. Paula cleared her throat before he stopped spurting, so she took him in her mouth again to catch what he had left. A few long seconds later, and the deflating dick slipped from between Paula's lips and withdrew back out of the hole.

Gasping for breath and her face flushed red, Paula looked back at me with glazed over eyes. A thick drop of cum clung to her bottom lip.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

I realized she meant my fingers, which had stopped working her pussy while I watched the guy's orgasm. But then I realized something else—if she was talking and breathing, then she had swallowed. Bucket or no bucket, she could have spit it out on the floor, but this big, sexy girl actually chose to eat this stranger's cum. My dick grew a little harder at the thought.

I started playing with her pussy again, pushing in my middle finger and fucking her slowly.

The second dick was already poking through the gloryhole, this one black, already erect, and huge. I was surprised it fit through the hole, as it wasn't just long—about nine or so inches—but very big around, too. I wondered if Paula would be intimidated by it's size, or possibly turned off by it's color—I know some girls are choosy about that—but instead she trembled a little as she took it in her hands and lustily gasped out her next words.

"Oh my God..."

Paula licked the giant cock head as if it was a big lollipop and she was a sugar-addicted little girl. Then she sucked it down, jerking with her hand whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth. She was really into this! That point was made clearer when she took the cock out and rubbed it all over her face like she had done to me earlier. I was getting extremely hot watching this, but I didn't want to move to do something about it. I wanted to see this dick cum, too, because how Paula handled it would tell me if she was really going to be okay with continuing or not.

This guy had stamina, but eventually Paula stepped it into high-gear and face-fucked him rapidly. Her saliva was literally dripping off him and off her chin. We heard him announce his orgasm through the wall, so this time Paula was ready. She stopped bobbing, but wrapped her lips tight around his head, then jerked him off with her hand. He came into her mouth, and she grunted with pleasure almost as loud as he did. I not only seen her swallow but heard her gulp his seed down. When she released the cock and gasped for air, the sound she made was a desperate, hungry, lustful cry.

"Lick me," she begged, panting. "Eat me again, please..."

I had neglected her for too long anyway, I thought, and the idea of putting my face back into that juicy pussy was beyond tempting. As I went below, I saw the third dick poke through, this one about the size of mine, and just as hard.

I couldn't find the same position I had been in before, so I had to improvise, ending up at another awkward angle, but with my face right at her snatch. I buried my face between her lips, sucking and licking at her wet flesh. I stuck my tongue deep, and was just finding a rhythm when my neck started to ache. I felt stabbing pains, and realized I couldn't continue like this, so I shifted. But the shift moved me too high, and I found my lips pressed flush not to her cunt but to her anus.

I might have drawn back if Paula hadn't responded by pulling off her current dick and gasped at me pleadingly. "Oh fuck! No way, no way!" she said in disbelief. "Yes please! Oh please, yes!" she cried.

I didn't waste a second to oblige. I pushed my face deeper between her cheeks and sought out her puckered nub with my tongue. I was surprised to find the whole area smooth and hairless and terribly arousing, and the sensation of her plump ass surrounding my face was indescribably exciting. When I began teasing and probing her asshole with my tongue, both her body and my dick jumped. In fact, I nearly came on the spot, and needed to back off for a few seconds before diving back in.

One of the best parts was the feeling of her fat ass cheeks on my lips as I chewed at her, going at her hungrily like some starved animal. My face was surrounded by her hot flesh, and between my licking and my own breath, her skin grew wet and slick. But perhaps the greatest part was the effect my technique was having on Paula. She wasn't just moaning but crying out in pleasure, even with the stranger's dick in her mouth. Since she was usually breathing through her nose, I could hear her almost dangerously labored breathing, which hadn't been there until I tasted her ass. Her body consistently shuddered, the effect ranging up and down somewhere between a voluntary sign of approval and an uncontrollable orgasm. She pushed her hands up against the wall, bracing herself, and she sucked the dick in the wall fast and hard in time with my probing.

Her reactions were turning me on so much that I contemplated turning it up a notch. I'd never eaten ass before, and was a little frightened at the prospect—I was surprised I'd come as far as I had as it was—but I also knew from my senses so far that Paula wasn't likely new to anal. Rimming, maybe, according to her vocal amazement when I first began, but not anal fucking. She had the fresh, prepared ass of someone who liked, or perhaps just hoped for attention back there. Having convinced myself, I stuffed my tongue deep into her hole and pushed my face deep between her cheeks to get it there. Her tight, muscular hole clenched me like a vise, and I found her to be scalding hot inside as I penetrated further. I didn't stop until my lips were pressed squarely against her tight little ring, my tongue thoroughly inside her, and I sucked and nibbled greedily.

Paula bucked wildly. The dick fell out of her mouth as she uncontrollably pressed her face up against the wall and screamed out with an intense, erotic call. Her chin and lips still touched the dick on its side, and actually had it pinned up against the wall alongside her face when it began shooting cum and the owner cried out. Paula went rigid with her orgasm, clawing at the cheap wall and grinding her ass against my face as the dick beside her sprayed jizz upward. That jizz, of course, had to come back down, and when it did it splattered into her hair or streaked down across the already cum-laced side of her face. When I came up for a breath, thick, white cum was still streaming from the cock and dripping from Paula's scrunched, post-orgasmic, blushed face. I watched her open her eyes, give me another glazed over look, then saw her eye the cock and the dripping ooze and gave the still hard shaft one long lick to clean it off.

Paula was panting, and she looked back at me, half her face drizzled with sperm, her expression that of complete arousal and satisfaction, but I knew she wasn't done. She reached for me, and somehow I knew she wanted to kiss me. It wasn't something I was willing to do, not with three guys' loads of cum either on or in her, but I felt myself being drawn to her, not resisting the gentle but needful tug of her arm on mine. I came closer, and just before I reached that point to either pull away or give in completely, a fourth cock sprang in through the hole and saved me. It stuck in right in front of Paula's eyes, and she instantly lost her focus on me and stuffed the big, white erection between her lips, growling as she took it in.

As I moved back from her, I actually felt a little bit disappointed I didn't kiss her, cum or no cum—I was that fucking hot for her.

I moved back to her ass, licking at her hole vehemently, and then licking up her crack, over and over, salivating and munching all over those two big buns. I ran a hand along beneath her, cupping her pussy and teasing her clit with my fingers. My other hand reached further, grasping one of her huge, hanging tits and kneading the soft, fat flesh.

It wasn't long and I was hungry for her hole again, and I plowed into her crevice, tonguing her tight anus and getting almost the same reaction from the rest of Paula's body that I had gotten minutes before. She bucked and pushed her face against the wall, this time managing to keep at least half the cock in her mouth. She must have been doing something completely out-of-this-world with her tongue when I probed her there, because, just like the last time, the guy she sucked was groaning through the wall and cumming at once. I heard Paula breathing heavy through her nose and hungrily swallowing the load down, groaning passionately the whole time.

I think she had another, smaller orgasm, but I can't be sure because this girl was always moving and making sounds like she was in climax mode. But thinking about it made me aware that I had so much pre-cum drooling out of my raging cock that it had run down my shaft and soaked my nuts. Not wanting my dick to miss out on anymore of this unbelievable action, I stood up and prepared to enter her. Even as I did, a fifth cock poked into our booth and Paula's waiting mouth.

I wanted to fuck her pussy, and with her already on her knees and offering her ass out, going in from behind made the most sense. But the room was just a little too small for me to get behind her and kneel. My feet had nowhere to go. I tried spreading my legs different directions, but I was either still too cramped to move, or in too painful a position. Finally I knew the only way to do it was to physically lie on top of her, mounting in true doggie-style. I smiled to myself when I realized that, if I was with a thinner girl, she wouldn't have been able to support my weight. But Paula's bigger body made fucking her like this possible in the cramped space.

I stood up, squatted, pushed into her big, sopping pussy and laid down, spreading my weight across her back. Beneath me on all fours, Paula howled around her current dick as I began thrusting my throbbing erection into her. To keep myself in position, I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed onto those massive, hanging breasts, squeezing them and pulling them up tight to her chest. As I fucked and she bucked back against me, her huge tits bounced, and it was all I could do to keep them in my hands—my forearms, really—and in my control.

Her cunt, meanwhile, despite being so large, was still an astonishingly good fuck. She wasn't the tightest girl I'd been in, yet her pussy muscles were more evident than I thought possible, and they wrapped me and squeezed me and sucked my cock, urging me deeper. My head spun and I came, unleashing a huge torrent of sizzling sperm deep inside this girl. I grunted and barked as my cock spit my churning semen in full, long jets.

Several seconds later, after I'd shot my last drop, I was still hard and still pounding away like mad. I'd never been able to cum and continue to fuck without stopping before. I took advantage, ramming that cum-filled pussy even as I felt my own load squish and seep out on or past me, dripping down my balls, her legs, and making a small pool on the floor below. My empty balls swung viciously, slapping up against her clit, then back between my legs and hitting just below my own asshole. Over and over.

I looked up and saw Paula eagerly sucking down and swallowing her fifth cum load. The guy on the other side was banging on the walls as he released into her, and the look on Paula's face told me she was nowhere near done. She looked back at me to smile, turning her head and losing the cock from her mouth in the process. It wasn't quite done shooting, and a final stream of cum spat past her face, over her shoulder, and hit my shoulder. I was too far gone, too close to Heaven to care. It reminded me of the first cum shots that had hit her back, where my chest was now laying, but I didn't care about that either. It didn't exactly turn me on, but I wasn't about to fucking stop and put a shirt on. If a little cum-splatter was the price to pay for this magnificent fuck, so be it.

A sixth erection entered the hole. Paula sucked it down. I fucked her, varying my strokes between fast and slow, deep and shallow. The guy getting the blow-job came. Paula swallowed his entire load as he flooded her mouth. She growled in pleasure as the jizz slipped down her throat.

I suddenly realized how hot the room had become, and how sweaty we both were. I was sliding across Paula's slick skin, and her wet tits were becoming increasingly difficult to hold onto. I kissed and licked her back, tasting her skin and sweat. I felt my swinging testicles growing heavier by the minute. She was sucking the dick—no, already swallowing the orgasm—of a seventh man.

I let go of one of her tits, reached under myself and touched the rim of her anus. She screamed and bucked powerfully. I pushed the finger in, and she screamed again. The eighth dick seemed to be taking his time to enter the hole, but Paula's starving mouth was there, open and waiting at the entrance. She was making this desperate, guttural sound, like someone possessed, she seemed to not only crave but require another cock.

I released her other tit, now both of them swaying heavily, and used my other hand to rub her cunt lips and thighs which were still streaked with drips of my first cum blast. I smeared my fingers with my cum and brought them to her lips. She went at them with such lust I thought she might bite my fingers, but all she really did was suck the white goo clean off my digits. All this as I fucked her, harder, faster, as I pushed a finger deeper into her ass and curled it inside of her, all of this somehow shaking her big body.

The eighth dick entered just as my fingers had been sucked clean. I grabbed back onto Paula's slippery tit, holding on for dear life as she orgasmed once more at the very moment she took number eight in her mouth. She assaulted that dick, thrust her ass against my hand and her cunt against my cock. The guy in the wall had finished cumming before she had even finished her own climax. I knew I was about to blow a second load, too, and, certain of what she would want me to do, I pulled out at the last second, then pushed my cock head towards her anus. I shot two big spurts into her crack and onto her asshole before at last pressing the tip of my cock head into her, letting the rest of my hot seed flood her bowels. I expected to fuck her as I came, but her ass was too tight to get anything but my head in right away, and I didn't want to hurt her. Maybe Paula was an anal virgin after all.

For me, the second straight cum is often more electrifying than the first, and I lost total control of my body. I hadn't even finished spitting jizz when I simply fell over awkwardly onto the floor. My last couple spurts hit Paula's thigh and ankle. Part of me wanted to just lay there, half dead from exhaustion, but something stronger pulled me back to her. I squirmed and shifted until I was laying on my back beneath her, hugging her and kissing and licking her big, sweaty tummy and dangerously heavy, swaying tits. I ground my softening cock against her leg and just enjoyed myself, wondering if I was going to black out or not.

Above me, Paula grunted and groaned and slurped dick number nine, ten, eleven... She swallowed each and every load, not missing another drop. One dick she barely even sucked—she got him off merely by licking his underside rapidly and opened her mouth to catch his sperm when he shot. That was just one of many neat tricks I witnessed that night.

I eventually became aware of the crowd outside chanting something unintelligible, but they cheered as one each time a new guy came in Paula's booth. Someone from the back must have been reporting that Paula's hole was being handled by one girl. I later learned that the record for most blowjobs at this annual party by one girl was fifteen, with thirteen confirmed total swallows.

Paula shattered those records with an amazing thirty-two blowjobs and twenty-seven confirmed total swallows. It was the first time that every guy at the party got a blowjob before the gloryhole girls stopped. (The runner-up this year had eleven blowjobs and eleven swallows. Another sixteen girls took care of the rest of the guys.)

When it all started, I thought Paula was protecting me from getting my ass kicked. Then she told me that she didn't want even the other anonymous gloryhole girls to see her and possibly ruin her sweet, relatively innocent reputation. But I knew the full truth. I was there. I saw and heard her reactions to each new cock and each new cumshot. She was having the time of her life.

We waited until the party shut down to leave. Fortunately, the people there guessed strict and total anonymity was why the girl in the record-breaking booth had holed up in there even after the "Tricks and Treats Time" ended, and they respected her privacy, not trying to peek through the hole, or open the door, or even get her to talk. Many of the girls and even some guys came close to the wall or door only to wish her a Happy Halloween. I wished her the same as I helped her back into her witch costume.

In the end, the few remaining party-goers even allowed Paula to leave without trying to catch a glimpse of who she really was. This, of course, worked out for me, since I was able to escape with her.

We separated at the party. I was exhausted, and I'm sure, at the very least, Paula's jaw needed a rest. But I was so wound up, that when I pulled into my driveway and turned off the ignition, I found it impossible to actually pull out the keys and exit my truck. I debated for endless minutes on whether or not to call her, or just go to her house.

My hand was frozen on the keys. My mind raced. Do I risk coming off as too needy and obsessed and take the keys out, go take a shower, cool off, go to bed, call her in the morning? Or do I twist the keys in the ignition; turn right back around and make this perfect night last?

I stared forward. The keys dangled from the ignition.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers