The Other Side of the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

...

Chapter Twelve: Then what?

Mrs. Yates had a stunned expression on her face, and who could blame her. For some reason I created a conversation she would have with a friend regarding what had just gone on here.

"I caught this little twerp peeking in my window," my imagined Mrs. Yates conversation would begin. "I take him inside my house and he starts crying, so I let him play with my tits. All of a sudden, he starts lapping and chewing my armpits like a wolverine!"

Clearly, I was deranged. I didn't regret it - far from it - but I didn't do it intentionally. It had just happened.

"Where," Mrs. Yates said, her eyes glassy and her breathing still heavy. "Where on earth did you come up with that?"

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be sorry," she suggested. "It felt nice - really nice. It was just something new to me."

"Me too," I answered.

"What is it that you do out there, Jeremy?" Mrs. Yates asked, brushing a hair away from her face. and I noticed that her nipples were more taut and fatter than ever. "While you would watch me get undressed, I mean."

I'm sure she knew what was doing out there, so there wasn't much sense denying it. I did what I wanted to do right now, and would probably do as soon as I got home, over and over again until my dick or hand fell off.

"I jerk," I started to say, and then rephrased it. "I masturbate."

Her eyes went down to the very prominent bulge in my sweatpants, and I could feel the wet spot that was caused by my dick dripping semen ever since I had walked into the bedroom.

"Oh," Mrs. Yates said softly.

"I masturbate outside, and then I go home and take a shower and masturbate again. Then I go to bed, and if I can't fall asleep I masturbate again."

"Don't you have magazines?" Mrs. Yates asked. "When they were growing up, my boys - I know they had dirty magazines hidden around the house."

"I have them, but I haven't looked at them lately," I confessed. "Lately I just replay in my mind what I saw through the window."

"Show me."

"What?" I asked in too loud a voice, clearly not expecting to hear that.

"I'd like to see you," Mrs. Yates said. "Show me what you do, honey. Take off your clothes for me."

My throbbing erection deflated instantly and my knees really began knocking. Take my clothes off and let her see me naked in all my scrawny, ugly glory?

Mrs. Yates stood naked in her half-naked beauty, nodding and waiting for me. Looking at her expression, it wasn't even a question of if I was going to take my clothes off, but when.

My hands found the bottom of my sweatshirt, pulling it up and over my head quickly. Mrs. Yates smiled and nodded approvingly.

"You're very cute, Jeremy," she noted, and although cute isn't what a young guy wants to hear, given my skinny torso that seemed nearly devoid a muscle, it was better than nothing.

"You have hair under your arms too, Jeremy," she said with a nervous giggle.

"Not," I said, starting to tell her that I didn't have as much as she did, but decided against it. Besides, I was having different troubles in another area.

My dick. Throbbing and rock hard for the last several minutes, my tool had suddenly decided to retreat, and was seemingly trying to crawl up into my body. I pulled on it a couple of times before tugging the sweatpants down and kicking them off, covering my package in my hands while trying to get hard again.

"Don't hide yourself, honey. You have a very nice body. Show me what you do to yourself, Jeremy."

...

Chapter Thirteen: Help.

There she was, the woman of my dreams, nude to the waist just a couple of steps in front of me. Standing unashamed, those incredibly full breasts heaving a little along with her breathing, watching and waiting for me to do what I seemed to do best.

Nothing. My dick had shriveled away in fear and shame to almost nothing. At first I was trying to hide it while I attempted to bring to back to life, or at least something approaching normal. I pulled and pulled at it, and the more I tried, the more nervous I got.

"It won't - I can't," I sputtered, returning to my unintentional Porky Pig style stuttering. "I never..."

"I'm sorry, honey," Mrs. Yates said, and suddenly I felt her standing next to me. "That wasn't fair of me. I made you nervous."

She kissed me on my sweaty forehead, and put her arm around me, pulling me close to that magnificent bosom - so soft and inviting - like burying my face between two pillows.

"It's just that I never have - I mean, it's always hard when I look at you."

"I know, honey," Mrs. Yates assured me in a comforting tone. "I could see that before. You don't have to be nervous with me."

As she spoke, I felt her hand come down and take my own hand away from my dick, and a choking sound came out of my throat when I felt her hand replace mine.

"Just relax, honey," Mrs. Yates cooed in my ear.

Mrs. Yates had my dick in her hand! Not exactly her hand, but more like her thumb and index finger, since that was all there was to grab after it had withered to the size of a peanut.

Please, I begged myself. Get hard. Show her how big it can get. I was afraid to look down for fear that seeing what I must look like would only make it worse. Think of better things. Think of just a minute ago when my hands were oiling up those big tits. Making her nipples hard.

"Oh," Mrs. Yates said, slowly moving her hand down from my dick to my nut sack, and I moved my legs apart to let her play with my balls. The warmth of her hand made my balls relax, at least giving my dick a break from being coaxed.

"Does this feel nice, honey?" Mrs. Yates whispered in my ear, and my answer was a groan and a panting yes.

"Feels nice to touch a man again," Mrs. Yates said, and when her hand came back up to my dick, it was showing signs of life. I leaned next to her, my face nestled in the softness of her creamy smooth shoulder.

Thank you, I said to myself, as I felt my dick getting longer and thicker in her grasp, and as it got hard, Mrs. Yates started pulling on it with more enthusiasm. Her hand was spinning as it slid up and down my member, and when I glanced down and saw my throbbing and fully engorged cock being jerked off by the woman of my dreams, I almost cried again, this time from relief.

"Oh my!" Mrs. Yates said, genuinely startled when her eyes ventured down that way, and I was glad that at least she didn't laugh like Connie Durfey had.

...

Chapter Fourteen: Mrs. Yates approves.

I groaned when Mrs. Yates stopped pulling on my cock after looking down, because I had been so close to cumming, and she had a look of concern on her face. I returned the look she gave me, because I didn't know what was wrong.

"Sorry," Mrs. Yates said, running her finger along the vein that meandered along the top of the shaft, and my body shook at the touch while my hips slowly thrust back and forth in an effort to get Mrs. Yates to go back to what she was doing.

"Did I do something?" I asked, finally breaking the trance Mrs. Yates seemed to be in.

"No, honey," she said, gently putting her hand back around the shaft of my cock. "It's just that - I can't believe how big you are."

I knew that I had a good-sized dick. It had been my lone claim to fame, and one of the proudest moments of my adolescence had been in the woods, when for some reason all of us guys compared our dicks.

The most shocked kid in the group was yours truly, when we all got hard and I turned out to have the biggest one. Almost eight inches, although the way we were measuring - with the ruler jammed into our intestines for extra effect - added at least an inch or so to the reality.

Even that brief moment of glory in my life was tainted by the derisive comments of the runners-up, who claimed that the reason mine was the biggest was because I was always pulling on it and had stretched it out.

That may have been at least partly true, as that was my favorite past-time, and part of it might have been because the rest of my body was so slight, my cock probably looked a lot bigger than it actually was.

"Who the hell cares how big Jeremy's cock is?" Mikey Morin finally declared. "Nobody else besides him will ever touch it."

Well, screw you Mikey, I thought to myself. Connie Durfey had touched it, and now a real woman - Roxanne Yates - was touching it, and was not only touching it, she was jerking me off!

"You shouldn't be nervous around girls, honey," Mrs. Yates said, looking at me in a different way now. Not like I was a scared kid, but more like I was a real man. "The girls should be the ones that are nervous. I haven't been with very many men, but I know enough to assure you that you're very well endowed."

Well, Connie Durfey might have been nervous, but she laughed when she played with it. Mrs. Yates wasn't laughing, and as she resumed pumping me, I felt myself getting ready to cum, so I began to thrust my hips into her grip.

"Are you getting ready to orgasm?" she asked suddenly, reading my thoughts or body language, and when I nodded she shook her head no.

"Don't want you to make a mess, honey," Mrs. Yates said.

I looked around, understanding why she wouldn't want me shooting my load all over her bedroom, and I was just about to go get the paper towel I carried in my sweat pants for that reason, when Mrs. Yates let go of my dick.

Without another word, Mrs. Yates slowly knelt down in front of me. As I looked down in shock, her hand grabbed the shaft of my cock as she leaned forward. Her moist lips slid over the mushroom-shaped helmet and went right down to her fist before sliding back to the tip.

"OH!" I remember crying out, staggering for a second while a tingling seemed to start at my toes and rushed upward, until I felt myself explode.

I crouched over as my orgasm overwhelmed me, holding onto Mrs. Yates so I didn't lose my balance. My cock was spasming over and over and over again, spurting my seed into her mouth and down her throat. I heard her making choking sounds, but her mouth didn't stop going up and down my cock for a second, at least not until my dick stopped spurting out what felt like the biggest load imaginable.

Even after I stopped cumming, Mrs. Yates continued to slowly suck my cock. I looked down and watched her take the entire length of my flaccid dick into her mouth, with her lips nestled in the little tuft of air above my package, and then slowly pulled her mouth off of it.

My hands caressed her sparkling reddish-brown hair, and from above I noticed the slightest hint of gray at the roots of her part. When she looked up and saw me looking down at her, she blushed and averted her eyes from mine, and slowly got to her feet.

"I love you," I blurted out, kissing her on the lips, not caring where her mouth had been, because she had just given me the most wonderful experience of my life.

I didn't have much experience kissing either, but Mrs. Yates started to return my affection, slowing me down a little but working her tongue into my mouth as well. My hands went up and down her back before venturing lower, cupping her butt through the satiny panties.

"I want to see all of you, Mrs. Yates."

...

Chapter Fifteen: Call me Roxanne.

"Call me Roxanne," she said in a voice barely audible. "Roxanne - Roxy - anything but Mrs. Yates, please. That makes me feel... guilty I guess."

"Okay," I agreed even though I didn't really understand. "Roxanne. I always wished you would have taken off your panties when I was watching you."

"Go ahead, honey," Roxanne said, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

I knelt in front of Roxanne as she had done to me, carefully taking hold of the elastic top of the full cut black panties. She was slightly thick at the waist, but had only a little tummy, with a nice belly button.

Inching the panties down off of her hips, the musky aroma of her drifted up into my face as I watched the wide triangle of dark brown hair come into view. The hair was as soft as the hair under her arms had been, and when my hand brushed up against the dense bush, the hair felt damp. Didn't that mean that a woman was excited? I hoped so.

Easing the panties down her legs, I felt her hand on my shoulder as she balanced herself while stepping out of the undies. My hands slid up her legs, which were curvy and smooth, and I looked up for a sign as to what I should do next, but her pendulous breasts blocked her face from where I was, so I stood up.

Mrs. Yates shrugged her shoulders a little as our eyes met, swallowing hard as she cleared her throat before speaking.

"I feel naked," she said, smiling a little at her joke. "Am I the first woman you've ever seen naked?"

"Yes," I said, reaching down between her legs and raking my fingers through the furry delta. "In person I mean. I've seen pictures. You know, on the Internet."

"I'm afraid at my age that I don't measure up to the women you've seen there," she said. "Probably never did."

The moistness of her bush seemed to increase the more my hand went through it, and Mrs. Yates seemed to get a dreamy look on her face while I continued to stroke her pussy.

"You're way better. You're real."

"You're sweet," Mrs. Yates said, blushing a little.

"Hairy," I noted, and quickly continued when she seemed embarrassed by my words. "That's good, I mean. The pictures I've seen - most of women I've seen pictures of haven't got any hair between their legs - seems weird. This is nice. Your hair is so soft. Feels nice - smells nice too."

Mrs. Yates seemed to be leaning into my hand, and her breathing was getting heavier and more hoarse sounding. My free hand came up to her left breast and I cupped and squeezed it as best I could, even though my tiny paw seemed overwhelmed by the huge globe.

"Would you like to make love to me, Jeremy?"

...

Chapter Sixteen: Would I?

Would I? Of course I would. The problem was that I had no idea how to do it. Oh, I knew how it was supposed to be done, but I had never done it, and had no clue on how to even start.

"Yeah... I mean yes, Mrs. - Roxanne," I stumbled and mumbled while my heart raced. "It's just that I never did and, you know..."

"It's okay, honey," Mrs. Yates said as she reached down and threw the covers off of the bed, her eyes never leaving mine. "It's been such a long time that it will almost seem like the first time for me too."

"We can be nervous together, okay?" she said as she brought me down onto the soft bedding. "You can be nervous, but there's no reason to be scared. Just relax, and if it doesn't work out, that's okay. Understand, honey?"

"I just want to make you happy," I told her, and the grim little smile she gave me had a relaxing feeling.

"I know you do, Jeremy," she said, running her hands through my hair. "You already have. It's so nice to have somebody think that I'm attractive, especially at my age."

"Oh my, you're hard again already!" Mrs. Yates blurted out as my boner poked her in the tummy when we hugged. "You're going to make some lucky girl really happy some day - but I'm first."

...

Chapter Seventeen: Lesson one.

Things were happening so fast, that I almost wanted to call a time-out. Give me a chance to catch my breath. Mrs. Yates had my dick in a hard grip, coaxing it to a rock hard level, while putting my hand between her legs.

"See how wet I am," she said in a husky voice. "I'm ready for you honey. A lot of times when you're with a girl, you'll need to take your time and enjoy each other's bodies and get the girl in the mood, but I - need you. Now."

She had me on my hands and knees above her before I realized what was happening, and she was rubbing the tip of my dick up and down her slit while wiggling underneath me.

"Please be gentle at first, honey," she pleaded while putting the head of my dick between the wet lips of her pussy. "It's been a long time for me, and you're such a big guy."

I felt Mrs Yates pulling me into her, her thighs parting wider as my cock slid into a tight and wet opening, and she was moaning while I kept probing deeper and deeper. Her pussy was like a vice as it clamped around my dick, and it almost seemed like I was tearing her insides up as I slid myself more than halfway in.

"Please... please," Mrs. Yates whimpered, tears trickling out of the corners of her eyes and down onto the pillow, while her hands went to my hips and guided me back and forth.

Each time I went forward, I went deeper inside of her, and with every little thrust, Mrs. Yates kept acting crazier. Her mouth was open like she was screaming, but without making noise, and the veins in her neck were bulging as she arched her back.

Suddenly, she let out a howl that sent chills down my spine, and I felt the walls of her pussy try to crush my cock, which was almost all the way inside of her by then.

"Roxanne?" I asked, afraid that something was wrong.

Beneath me, Mrs. Yates was bucking like a bronco, almost like she was trying to throw me off of her, and her hands were now clawing at my arms and back while she wrapped her legs around me and squeezed.

As suddenly as it had begun, it ended. I felt her body go limp. Her pussy loosened up, and she sunk back down into the bedding. Her eyes were glassy and her face and neck was beet red as she looked up at me.

"So nice, honey - so nice," she whispered, running her hands up and down my scratched up arms and shoulders. "So very nice. You feel so good inside me."

I was now able to slide in and out of her pussy much easier, as it was so wet down there I could hear the sloppy sounds of my dick going in and out.

So that was how a woman looked when she had an orgasm, I thought to myself. How great was that - and to think I had something to do with it! Gaining confidence, I thrust in and out of her with long and deep strokes, and when Mrs. Yates grabbed my ass cheeks and began panting again, I felt my own orgasm coming.

I think she had a little orgasm, or maybe she was just trying to encourage me, but whichever it was, I felt my dick ejaculate into her, and she sighed in response to each time my dick jerked with the force of my orgasm.

After I came, I looked down and watched the sweat from my body dripping down on her, and so I rolled off to the side, hearing her sigh when my dead dick slipped out.

"That was wonderful," Mrs. Yates said, hugging me tightly to her. "You were amazing."

...

Chapter Eighteen: Afterglow.

I looked over at my lover, who was staring up at the ceiling with a contented look on her face. Running my hands over her breasts, which still looked enormous despite her being on her back, and she clutched my hand and held it tight.

"Did you like it, Jeremy," Mrs. Yates asked as she rolled over onto her hip and faced me.

"It was the greatest thing in my life," I assured her. "Can we do it again?"

"Easy now, baby," she said with a chuckle. "Relax and enjoy the moment."

"Was it - was I - you know," I said, but my stammering was more from excitement than from nerves. "Did I do it okay?"

"Jeremy - nobody has ever made love with me any better than that."

"Really?" I asked, looking for a hint that she was putting me on.

"Really. I swear to you. I haven't had an orgasm like that in so long - I don't even remember," she said, kissing me on the nose. "You wanted me so badly that it made me so excited. You were so tender and caring that... what?"

Probably from the emotional roller coaster I had been on for the last hour or so, tears started pouring out of me yet again - tears of joy this time. I had so wanted the moment to be special, and knowing that it had been for both of us made it spectacular.

"Sorry," I sniffed, grinning so much my face hurt. "I'm just happy that I finally did something right for once in my life. Uh... can we?"

"Can we what? Oh gee - give me a little time to catch my breath," Mrs. Yates pleaded. "Besides, you're as limp as a dish rag."

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers