The Other Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson wanted them to become use to touching and share low-level intimacy. He had not plan beyond that. Rhoda needed to regain her independence and to achieve that she first needed her confidence boosted and he was available, as a friend of the family, to help with that.

"Okay but first a kiss please."

She leant across without replying and they kissed and he drove off, glancing at her breast pushing out as she pulled her stomach in to buckle up. He liked her curves.

The restaurant had parking beneath it. They were alone in the elevator and Jackson had already found she wasn't one of those females who felt it necessary to avoid having blanks in conversation and she appeared very comfortable with him. As the elevator doors closed he said to resume conversation and without much thought, "What do you miss most, the companionship, having someone you feel partly responsible for, the sex or is there something else?"

She looked at him and smiled lightly. "At the risk of sounding rude I no longer talk about my life with my former husband."

"Oh crap, I put my foot into it, didn't I?"

"You did but you are not the first and won't be the last to ask me directly or indirectly about my life in Ireland. But you are somewhat unique in asking me outright amid that mouthful do I miss sex. I miss it so much. Have you been to this restaurant before?"

"Yes a couple of times with your parents."

As they left the elevator Rhoda said. "I'd found it curious you still remained in contact with my parents after your break-up with Riley and of course mom told me why the other night when we were waiting with you for dad to join us for dinner. You don't have to answer this but have you had sex with my mother?"

"No."

"I accept that answer and I hope I didn't offend you by asking it."

"No it's fine."

Dinner was fine and the conversation flowed, sharing information about their backgrounds, hopes and aspirations.

Breaking the conversation lull that followed the waitress taking away the money and tip Jackson had placed on top of the bill, Rhoda sucked in breath loud enough for Jackson to just hear and said, "If you ever decide you'd like to have sex with me then I guess that's okay. You are a nice guy, very charming."

Jackson gave her a big smile over a big sigh.

"Phew, I knew one of us would have to bring that up sooner or later thanks. My priority actually is to held assist you to regain your confidence completely because you'll then cope naturally with your return into society as a single person. To me that suggests for the meantime we should hold off sex during this period of induction. That should reduce the pressures on you."

"Wow, you really have thought about my situation. I appreciate that very much and as I suggested earlier, you are a lovely man. Perhaps we ought to let everything drift and see where that takes us?"

"That's a little too wishy-washy. I suggest we continued dating and you let me know when you are ready for sex and you are not to be shy about indicating when that time comes should wish to go that far with me. I think with the two things split in that manner we will have devised the perfect package."

"Well I agree. Wonderful. Even talking like this has given me a confidence surge.

As they were walking out a guy at a table stood, held out his hand to be shaken and said hi to Jackson.

Jackson introduced Colin Hogg, sales manager of a computer company supplying hardware to businesses and Jackson introduced Rhoda to Colin and Colin introduced his wife Morgan to both of them.

"Rhoda has just arrived back from three years in Eire and is slowly picking up her roots because she is from here. Colin you may know her father Ralph Fletcher, a partner in Vesty and Partners, Public Accountants."

"I sure do because they are a big client of ours and Ralph is currently managing partner. They're a big firm and from memory have twenty-five desktop computers and almost 150 laptops and we have sold them servers and other stuff."

Morgan cut in. "I taught school for more than a year Rhoda at a place you may not have heard of, called Nass."

"Oh but I do, it being part of the greater Dublin area. I lived not too far away at Newbridge."

"Omigod, we must talk. Come to lunch tomorrow week, oh please say yes."

"Yes I'd love that. "

Morgan told Jackson the invitation included him.

"Yes sure, you could show me your home computer set-up Colin while the women talk about shopping in Ireland."

Well this wouldn't be Rhoda's first social contact since she'd arrived home, Jackson thought, but it would be an important one for her because it appeared Morgan was lively and she and Rhoda were a similar age.

Tired but excited Rhoda kissed Jackson good night outside her parent's home and thanked him profusely. He imagined it was how a sister would kiss a brother and that did not faze him. He'd made the suggestion they hold off and Rhoda was convinced it was a good idea. If he became horny he could also call an old friend Helen Ross who sometimes called him for the same reason because she was very dissatisfied with her husband's inadequacy to approach sex romantically. She sadly described her husband as a three-minute specialist and had a low sperm count which annoyed her even more.

The next night Jackson had Sunday night dinner with his parents, something they did ever three to four weeks and took turns to cook. On this occasion it was his father's turn in the kitchen and his specialty was chopped up pre-cooked sausages fried with leftover vegetables from the previous couple of evening meals. Nothing great came out of that kitchen.

His mom Kyna had proudly shown Jackson her latest quilt and he did well saying the right things for a guy unimpressed that people spent a huge time of creative effort in something like quilting when they could buy machine-made ones already available and offering considerable choice. Thank god she hadn't heaped one of her creations on him.

"So you like it?"

He switched his thinking to become a grateful son. "Yeah it's um awesome."

"Oh that makes me so happy; I'd made this one for you darling."

"Er thanks," Jackson said and went over and kissed her and asked, knowing what the answer would be to his question "Are you sure you wouldn't like a drink?" She replied she'd wait to have her glass of wine at the table.

"Oooh I believe I have found a lovely young woman for you."

Jackson groaned inwardly. His mom was always doing this to him. Her idea of a fine woman was someone like herself, long dark hair, skinny with thimbles for breasts and bony knees.

"I have yet to meet her. She's Simone Fletcher's daughter who has just returned from abroad in rather tragic circumstances."

"Bring her on mom," Jackson grinned.

Kyna was quite shocked to receive an enthusiastic response from her son like that and looking at the quilt she might have been thinking he was fired by the generosity of that gift that she'd worked on over almost four months.

"Okay I will see what I can do. I don't know what your father is doing. He's taken enough time to have made and laid concrete."

Jackson quietly sighed, hoping that comparison to concrete would not prove almost true.

* * *

Rhoda had sat with Jackson's father three or four times since her initial introduction to discuss possible legal implications in replies to published criticisms of the council in the city's newspaper and found him to be very cooperative and pleasant. Just like his son, she thought, and wondered why Jackson had told her he only saw his parents once a month.

Later that day Rhonda called in to see Jackson and she appeared rather excited.

"Your mother called me to invite me to lunch on Saturday. She knows your mother and thinks I might like to meet someone near my own age and named you, not your older sister."

"That's fine, I'll look forward to it but what has got you so excited?"

"God Jackson, your mother is Irish."

"Of course she is. The name Kyna Magee she was christened with sounds awfully Irish to me."

"Omigod, Kyna Magee! She only introduced herself as your mother. What a beautiful name. How did your father and she meet? I bet it was romantic?"

"Nah, he and three pals after graduation from law school went to London, Paris and Rome on a quick 10-day tour to celebrate. They were in this dingy basement bar in London when part of a ballet troupe came in and dad and the guys decided to try to made a hit on the girl of their pick and dad chose mom."

"Omigod."

"What, you find that romantic? Dad said the bar was a real dump."

"Oh never mind. My god, your mom was a ballerina."

"Yeah and a hard-working one apparently, never a star. Two years later dad returned to London and tracked her down and proposed. She emigrated and after the marriage she taught ballet for twenty-five years. But she's domesticated dad. It's so boring being with them. She talks about quilting and the arts and only drinks one glass of wine a day, and that can only be over dinner. She doesn't like dad going out drinking and he doesn't like drinking alone so he ends up watching TV she likes and he lays back and dozes or goes to the home office and works or watches porn on his computer but that's guessing."

"Oh Jackson, where is your imagination. Your father couldn't possible watch porn, not being married to someone like your mother and you know what?"

"What?"

"As she is quilting she's quietly waiting for her next great step in her life, her grandchildren. Hopefully lots of them."

"Huh?"

As Rhoda walked away, dressed in black and her cute ass swaying slightly, Jackson heard her say, "Kyna Magee... a lot of Irish names are like their music."

"Huh?"

* * *

Helen Ross arrived at Jackson's small but well positioned apartment and looked at the quilt on the bed and said curiously, "Are you turning gay?"

"Nah I don't follow social trends. My mom made it and gave it to me on Sunday."

"Omigod, your mom made this?" Helen said after bending for a critical examination. I did research before writing a feature article about it and I can tell you her sense of color and pattern cohesion are excellent and her needlework is exquisite. However, I only have an hour free so let's fuck but not on the quilt."

Jackson liked Helen and not only because she was the only magazine writer he knew but because she talked a little like a guy, not overly much and directly, devoid of the flowery stuff. She also liked sex and just loved being undressed... probably by any guy she chose to fuck.

She wasn't great to look at, a bit horsy, and her hair was shit. He thought she probably combed and brushed it when she got up in the morning and that was it till next morning. But she had great tits and very long limbs.

Helen unzipped him and worked him stiff as Jackson pulled down the black zip of her little red dress and pulled it down. As she stepped out of it, not letting go of his dick, he caught a whiff of her arousal.

Lovely.

She didn't mess with those other bits and pieces many women wear. He had just the bra and panties to remove. Her stay-up stockings would stay on because even Helen loved stroking a nylon thigh when being revved up and no way would Jackson wear nylons for anyone. Her only downside was she was gaining weight around her belly and thighs and under her chin. She refused to exercise, saying walking to the car and fucking were sufficient exercise for her. The first time she'd said that to Jackson he just sighed but that was before he found she walked very fast for a woman and the fire-power she put into sex was awesome.

Oh, the other thing about Helen was she was lewd. She used disgusting language and not only when she was soaring into ejaculation. She was the only woman Jackson knew that found it acceptable to be spray with semen anywhere, even in her hair which probably explained it looked shit; perhaps it was over-nourished?

Helen, wearing only her stockings, bent over the small table with her legs apart while Jackson ripped off his clothes. Yes Helen was no fusspot. Jackson thought of her as a sex machine, er an emotional sex machine.

"Oh, oh, that's it Jackson, push it in. Oh I feel it going in. Oh you're so big and so long... it must surely come close to popping out of my belly button."

Talk like that encouraged Jackson's cock to thicken but the downside was it tended to make him drool but Helen didn't mind drool running down her back. She sometimes laughed and said it tickled.

"Christ grab my tits and squeeze," she panted.

Oh yes, Helen was a great fuck because she put great effort into it and varied her filthy dialogue. Jackson had often thought he was lucky Helen didn't wish to be paid for it.

CHAPTER 2

It was raining Saturday. Jackson backed in and parked hard by the side door of the Fletcher's house so Rhoda could board the vehicle while he held an umbrella. He thought Helen would say "Fuck off with that umbrella, I'm not a wimp."

Jackson kissed Simone, smothering her lips as unusual.

She said it was wonderful he was leading Rhoda into a resumed social life. She said his mother had sounded so excited to be meeting her, aware she'd been to Ireland."

"What's the big deal about Ireland?"

She smiled, "Something in the mind perhaps but of course your mother is Irish."

Jackson said perhaps it related to what people referred to as "blarney."

Doug, who'd heard that conversation as he approached, slapped Jackson on his back and said, "Ireland was an old settled country long before anyone knew of the existence of this country and being small and tradition-minded it has carved a niche for itself in this very diverse world."

"Yeah, you'll be right about that," Jackson said, wishing he could make intelligent comments with ease like that. He also knew his mom had filled him and his sister Gwen with Irish bullshit all their lives. He was now confused about Irish bullshit and Irish reality.

Rhoda entered and stood by her mom and said hi but made no move to kiss him. He thought Simone was looking at him desperately so strolled over and planted hips lips lightly on Rhoda's cheek. She grabbed him and said, "If you wish to kiss me kiss me properly."

He had not trouble doing that and stepped back to stand alongside Ralph, noting Simone's fat smile. God Rhoda was dressed in full battle-gear. Her hair was piled up, and she was wearing a tight navy suit with thin white trim on the lapels, boots and was in full make-up. Oh no, he wished to warn her Kyna would be in jeans and a shirt but probably would have removed her gumboots and smock she wore when tending her orchids on the Saturday morning feeding routine. Rhoda would be upset if she found his mom was embarrassed being caught underdressed or whatever women called it. But if he asked Rhoda to change she'd be embarrassed.

Oh shit.

"Well we ought to be off," he said.

The rain was pelting down. He said he'd grab a golf umbrella off her father.

"Fuck an umbrella," Rhoda said. "Please don't treat me like a wimp."

Shocked, Jackson leaped forward, opened her door and then sped round the front of the vehicle and climbed into his seat to find Rhoda smiling at him while she buckled up. She made no apology for using the F-word, not that Jackson expected it. He was just surprised, that's all... er shocked. He thought he should relax and not expect Rhoda to be Miss or rather Mrs Perfect. He knew what it was: he'd expected Rhoda to be the exact opposition to Riley with her nasty little edge and even to be without backbone. Yeah he'd really misread the situation hadn't he? Further he'd missed picking up an important marker on that occasion when Rhoda had said to him without embarrassment that she supposed he'd want to have sex with her.

Jackson groaned inwardly thinking he was a hopeless bumbling idiot. He sought to change that.

"Do you play with yourself at nights, um you know, being alone and used to being sexually active?"

She giggled.

Jesus, she wasn't suppose to do that; she was supposed to be shocked at receiving such a deeply intimate comment out of the blue from the new and forceful Jackson Mitchell. Oh no, now he'd swung too far to the right.

Still giggling Rhoda said, "Why are you interested in knowing that?"

"Um I was just making conversation."

She laughed and said well he'd taking some getting used to, engaging in red-hot small talk like that.

He remained silent and then he heard the rumble of her giggling.

"What?"

"I think I know what happened."

"What are you talking about?"

She said he must forgive her if she were wrong but after his foul sexual experience with Riley he'd graciously had decided her sister would behave quite the opposite.

"And then minutes ago when I bawled you out demanding you not treat me like wimp would realized your error and tried too hard to correct the situation and over-corrected, coming out and alleging I play with my pussy."

"Oh I'm so..."

"It's all right. Of course I play with my pussy and now have several toys and I'm happy to tell you that. I also want you to know I'll be happy not to be treated like a grieving widow who feels all washed up simply because that is not me at all. Oh here we are. I wasn't aware your folk lived so close to mine. This house is huge."

"The former dance studio now harbors an indoor swimming pool."

"Oh what a wonderful conversion solution. Two people really don't need too much space."

"Um could you let your hair down and leave you jacket here? Mom won't be expecting you to be formally dressed."

"No way, your mother will be dressed to the nines and you father will be made to wear a shirt and tie. You will be the one under-dressed."

Jackson didn't reply, having the feeling that once again he might have misjudged the situation.

The downpour had eased. Jackson's suited father came to the door and said hi, kissed Rhoda and glancing again at his son removed his jacket and pulled off his tie.

Rhoda made no comment but giggled.

Holding out his arm Doug said, "Come, our Celtic queen awaits your arrival in great anticipation."

Kyna wore a black trouser suit that made her appear pencil-thin and she had colored strands woven into the front of her graying hair that finished in a plait. She frowned at the modified appearance of her husband and the casual dress of her son and then smiled.

"Oh Rhoda I'm so pleased to meet you. You look wonderful, every bit as good as those studio photos your mother showed me."

"Thank you and thank you are inviting me here today Mrs Mitchell."

"Come into the family room darling where you can tell me about yourself. Please call me Kyna. The men will want to chat over a beer. Do you drink beer?"

"Only when I'm in a pub."

"Oh that will be Irish pubs you are mentioning..."

Doug handed across a beer and warned, "Best you watch your mom. She'd been trying to match you off for years and I've never seen her so intent as she has been above this with your mom. They were on the phone for two hours one night talking about a possible match up."

"Thanks for the warning dad but as you know nothing will happen without my consent. As it happens, this babe is slowly making a significant impression on me."

"Is it the body; she has a great body?"

"I find myself going beyond that. I must be getting old."

His father laughed as said the name for it was maturity. "Maturity is a state of being in your lifetime development. Age is simply related to anniversaries an annual marker and of little relevance hence the truth in the saying, "You're only as old as you are."

"What do you think about her dad?"

"She's a real honey. Not as sexy as her sister but when Riley's breasts sag, she develops bags under her eyes and bloats a guy would probably have to ask himself what's left? My guess is this Rhoda has the intelligence to take real care of herself and to keep on reinventing herself just like your mother has done. Rhoda is rather top shelf son, so take a hard look at her. What do you think of the Mayor's latest fuck up in bawling out the City Manager at yesterday's meeting of the Works and Development Committee?"