The Other Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me answer that for you. I will feel honoured that you are with Edward because it is you, the person we have chosen to be a part of the bigger us, and yes, a part of me will feel some regret that it's you and not me that will provide us with an heir, but I believe that I can overcome any scruples I might have about it." A part of me was relieved.

"You are a part of our family." William said. "And you are doing me a huge favour. While there has been a suggestion that I should put my scruples aside for the greater good, I just can't do that, apart from the fact that, a wonderful person that she is for a woman, Rachel just doesn't do it for me. So, you see, it's all up to you."

"We want this to work for us but it will only really work if you want it to."

"I want it to, believe me." I looked at each of them in turn, they all looked at me in anticipation of my decision. "I'll do it." From the reaction you would almost think that they'd won a $30.000.000 Lotto jackpot, there were hugs and kisses from Edward and Rachel and just a hug from William.

Edward came to me that night, as I knew he would. His helping me undress included a minute exploration of my body complete with a running commentary on its perfection so that when he had finished I was so ready for him that I was wet down there, not helped at all by his finger and tongue, huh! I helped him out of his clothes which didn't take long at all, consisting of a robe, and dropped to my knees in front of him. I took his cock in my hands and stroked it into life, all of three strokes, before taking it in my mouth, a bit of a stretch, and cupping his balls. I began to suck him slowly, applying just enough pressure to make him moan and push his hips toward me. I had never, even though I'd been asked on many occasions, sucked a man off before but this felt so right, not dirty like I'd been led to believe by some of my friends, and I was getting into the swing of things when he took my head in his hands and eased me off his cock. "We don't want to waste a drop, do we?"

"No, I guess not." He lifted me and, pulling back the sheet, lowered me onto the bed. I was ready for him and he was certainly ready to oblige, moving over me and into me in one fluid motion. I gasped as his cock slid its full length into me and I could feel his pubes against my pussy lips. Then he slowly withdrew and when I felt that he was about to drop out I pushed myself down onto him. "Oh my god Edward that feels so good, your cock fills me, you fill me and I want your cum to fill me, please give it to me, give all of it to me." The bastard didn't obey my demands for, it must have been an hour at least, until with a grunt and a huge lunge with his hips he rammed his cock as far into me as possible and I felt his cum, spurt after spurt of it filling me.

His cum was still oozing out of me when the door opened and Rachel came into the room. "Move over." She pushed Edward into the centre of the bed and climbed in with us. "I mightn't be much good at making kids but I want to be a part of the action." She kissed Edward and then, leaning over his body, kissed me. It was nothing like a kiss between friends or between mother and daughter, it was a kiss between lovers.

When we woke in the morning another new experience was waiting for me. While Edward was making love to me Rachel was kissing me and fondling a breast. It certainly turned me on and made the love making much more intense "Don't worry, I don't want you for my lover, I just want to make this experience better for you." She whispered to me.

"You've certainly done that." I would have added that I had no sexual leanings towards her but my mind was elsewhere as Edward came into me again.

"I see that you've sorted out any problems." William said as he came into the kitchen as Rachel and I were preparing breakfast, after all we were both naked.

Edward came in and kissed both of us with equal passion. "I feel overdressed." He said as he began to undress. I could see William debating whether he should strip off and join us. He got as far as his jocks.

After breakfast the work of the farm resumed, this part of our lives wouldn't change despite our living arrangements, there were flights to different parts of the country for Edward and I and sometimes Rachel came with us while William spent more and more time in the Adelaide office.

I had been there for four months when I made the announcement. "Guys, I'm pretty sure that I'm pregnant."

"How sure are you?" Rachel asked.

"I've missed my last two periods so you could say I'm pretty sure. I need to confirm it so I thought that I should kill two birds with one stone and go home to see Mum and get a check-up at the same time."

"We'll all go down to Adelaide, we can see what William's been doing and we'd like to meet your mother." Edward said. That decided they called William to break the good news and warn him of our impending arrival while I rang Mum. "Hi Mum, it's Megan, I just thought that I'd ring to let you know that we'll be in town tomorrow and I'd like to come out and see you."

"Megan, I was wondering how your were getting on in your job, I assumed that it was going okay because I hadn't heard from you, how is it going?"

"Great Mum, I couldn't be better, in fact Edward and Rachel would like to meet you, and we would like to take you somewhere nice for lunch."

"That would be nice. I would like to meet these people."

We arrived at Parafield late morning and the waiting hire car drove us to the Grosvenor. Apart from the time it took to confirm my condition, we spent the afternoon at the office before returning to the hotel. Edward had booked us into a restaurant that defied convention in that it didn't open on Saturday or Sunday nights but had managed to survive for over 25 years. On tasting the food I could understand why it had survived.

Lunch the next day was a difficult time for me. It had taken until the end of the main course for me to get up the courage to break the news. "Mum, don't get upset, but I'm pregnant."

"But you're not married, and you didn't have a boyfriend. Who is the father?"

"I am." Edward told her. "I'm the child's father."

"But you're married to Rachel, how can you be the father." She looked at both of them as if that would explain everything. "I hope that you're prepared to take care of Megan and your bastard?"

"Megan and the baby will be as well looked after as if she was my wife, in fact Rachel and I look on her as my wife. We both love her very much and she is as much a part of our family as we are."

"I don't understand any of this. I thought that I'd brought you up to respect the sanctity of marriage and here you are telling me that you are not only having a child by this woman's husband but that that you are all happy about this whole mess. I don't know you girl, you are no daughter of mine." She got up to leave but I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Mum, sit down and let me explain. Edward and Rachel have been trying for years to have children but Rachel is unable to bear a child. They could have divorced and Edward could have taken another wife but they didn't because they loved each other too much. They thought of adoption but decided against it because the primary consideration is the continuance of the le Tourneau family line. They considered surrogacy but decided that if another woman was to have Edward's child that woman would have to be given the same rights as Rachel. I was chosen for the job and Mum, I love them both and I know that they love me, I feel very much Edward's wife.

Edward le Tourneau, my son, emerged from between my legs on time and without fuss to be greeted by an understanding midwife, who had accepted the fact that Rachel was as much my son's mother as I was, who, if she could have breast fed would have been feeding him as soon as he was born so that a bond between them could be established. As it was she got to cuddle him often and was in danger of spoiling him rotten. There was no doubting that Edward was the proud father, and my mother who had spent some time with us during my pregnancy and now understood, was every bit the doting grand-mother.

You can call me his mistress, the other woman, even his slut, call me what you will, but in my heart of hearts none of these euphemisms are how I see myself. I am the wife of Edward le Tourneau, as is Rachel, and I have no regrets about my decision, in fact I'm proud of it.