The Other Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," she responded, and sitting him up went further south with the cream, to massage his engorged cock. He closed his eyes, and let the stroking and the throbbing in his loins continue until he ejaculated. "Very good boy."

He leaned against the bed, dizzy from the intensity of the orgasm he just experienced. She reached and got some tissue, and cleaned him off, and was pleasantly surprised to find him so quickly swelling again. She put the tissues in the trash, helped him sit on the bed, and unfastened his shirt. Reaching over him to get to her suitcase, he caught her fragrance, which was a blend of a perfume she knew he liked, and her own natural scent. He also felt the softness of her fishnet hose, and saw the familiar rose tattoo on her right abdomen. What a magnificent specimen of a woman, he thought to himself, as she straightened.

She helped him up onto the bed, and laid him down gently. Reaching around into the suitcase again, she pulled out some rope, pulled his legs apart, and began tying his ankles to the legs of the bed. "I'm going to remove the handcuffs, one side at a time" she told him, sitting him up. "When I do, you will give me your left arm first, and then your right one when I tell you. Understand?"

He nodded.

When she had finished, he was spread-eagled, and helpless, although more comfortable. She smiled, reached into her suitcase again, pulled out a small instant camera and before he knew what it was, snapped his picture.

"Wonder how Lisa will like this picture?"

The look of alarm on his face prompted her to take another one. He immediately began to consider the possibility that somehow, Janine was going to blackmail him.

As if knowing his thoughts, she laughed. "Relax, lover. I just want us to have a couple of souvenirs of the evenings' activities," she said, laying both the camera and the two photos on the dresser in front of him. When she reached into her suitcase again, she pulled out a small leopard-skin blindfold. He was nearing the border of abject fear while she was tying it around his head, his fears of blackmail only partly allayed by her words, while supplemented by the intimidation of not being able to see what she was going to do next. Still, she hadn't truly harmed him yet, so he tried to calm himself. This became easier when, after a few moments, he felt the unmistakable sensation of her wet lips on his penis, and her hands gently but firmly holding the underside of his scrotum.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, as she sucked, and stroked up and down slowly on his shaft with her juicy mouth. As she continued, he began imagining what he would be seeing were it not for the blindfold, her dark red lipstick-decorated lips swallowing his sword deeply, then pulling nearly off; her eyes looking up at his for his approval, which he would more than readily give. This was something that she was fantastic at, and he reveled in the sensations he was feeling, until he was momentarily distracted by the feeling of something, a finger perhaps, probing his rectum.

"Uhnn....," he grunted, somewhat alarmed.

The oral stroking stopped momentarily. "Give it a chance, lover. I think you might really enjoy what I'm doing..." She then resumed her sucking.

Frankly, he was more aggravated by the fact that she had ceased the blowjob than he had been at the anal fondling, so he decided to let her explore his limits. She could tell that she was applying lubricant of some sort, so he was somewhat distracted, and concerned at what she now had planned for his backside, but absolutely didn't want her to stop her frontal activities.

A few moments after she had paused her finger-probing, he felt something hard and smooth enter him. He guessed it to be a small dildo, and wondered both at what made her think he might enjoy this, and the fact that it wasn't so bad. He almost feared that enjoying this might have meant he had gay tendencies, but knew that it was extremely unlikely. He recalled something he read somewhere about the man's prostate being in this area, and how stimulating it can be enjoying for a man, whether heterosexual or not. He probably wouldn't have enjoyed this stroking as much were it not for what she was doing to his penis at the same time, but together it was okay. That is, until she revealed that he was only half correct about the identification of the probe as a dildo, by the alarming buzzing emanating thereof. It was a small vibrator! He found this, coupled with her more urgent oral maneuvers, absolutely exhilarating, and began rocking his hips faster and faster until he erupted into her mouth, groaning in ecstatic relief, while she drained him of his semen, and swallowed audibly.

She kept stroking after she had pulled away her mouth. She slowly removed the vibrator, reached up and removed the blindfold, and then ceased the stroking. He found himself out of breath, and wondered what was next. After all, as far as he knew, she had not "gotten hers" yet, so he wondered what she would do, and if he could attain another erection this quickly after two of them back to back.

She began slowly, seductively doing a striptease, starting with her bra. Her perky breasts sprang free, and her nipples were erect and a deep rose red.

That next erection was not going to be a problem after all, he thought to himself as she tossed aside her bra and stroked her firm titties. She turned her back to him, and wiggling her hips, lowered her panties one side at a time, little by little, until they were free to slide down her silky legs to the floor. Still dancing, she turned around, exposing the fact that she had shaved her pussy, a fact that thrilled him to his core, although he knew not why, exactly. She had never done that before, and it looked beautiful that way. His erection was now complete, and she was climbing onto the bed. He presumed she was going to straddle his throbbing cock, but he wasn't too disappointed when she sat on his chest first, and began removing the gag, which he had not noticed until now that it was becoming uncomfortable. When it was out of the way, he stretched the muscled in his jaw, and thought to say thank you, right before she straddled his mouth.

"Do me right, slave, and maybe I'll let you have it."

Never had he orally attacked her clitoris with such vigor. His tongue lapped, probed, licked and danced around her vagina with such a frenzy that it took away her breath, and she began to moan, softly at first, but growing in volume and intensity as she rocked her hips to his rhythm. And he was enjoying this as well, finally being able to give back something to this one who had sexually turned him every way but loose; able to feel the short razor stubble on his tongue, lips, and chin, taste and smell her juices as they began flowing.

She must have been thoroughly pleased with his performance, for she dismounted his face and inserted his ready cock into her pussy. Their bodies rocked, thrusted, and bounced. She let out a near scream, he let out a primal yell himself, and they both came together, slowing their thrusting until they both laid still, panting, sweating, and enjoying the heat of each other's bodies, until he fell asleep.

He awoke to find the sun shining into their room, himself unbound, and no one beside him in bed. He listened for the sound of her in the shower or moving about, but heard nothing. It was then that he noticed her suitcase was gone, and realized that she had left sometime before he had awakened. Gradually he arose, stretching along the way, still sore from the prior evenings' activities. As he headed towards the bathroom past the dresser, he noticed the writing in red lipstick all over the mirror. In large letters it read:

Lover,

Congratulations! You graduated! You are now prepared to rock your woman's world, and even teach her some things in the art of making love.

We likely won't meet again. You no longer need a "tutor". It has been a blast for me; Lisa is truly a lucky woman. Sorry to leave you like this, but I knew it was better this way. Long goodbyes just aren't my thing.

I wish you both all the best in the world.

Janine

P.S. You can keep the photos, if you'd like. Of course, be careful to keep them away from you-know-who!

He looked down and saw the two snapshots laying on the dresser top. Picking them up, he had to suppress a chuckle at the look on his face, tied up like that. He did feel kind of sad that Janine was gone, but he knew it was coming, that it needed to be done, and he was relieved somewhat that it was her who had taken the initiative.

Of course, he couldn't imagine keeping the photos; it was far too risky, and unnecessary. After all, he wouldn't need pictures to remember these unforgettable times. He crumpled them up, and tossed them into the trash, as he headed to the bathroom to shower.

As he was pulling out his change of clothes to wear home, and packing, he saw the gift box, neatly wrapped, lying in his suitcase. He removed the elastic string holding the two halves together and looked inside. He smiled at the gift, and knew just what he was supposed to do with it. He closed it, rewrapped it, and put it back in the suitcase. He then got his clothes out, donned them, and checked out.

When he arrived at home, Lisa greeted him happily, and after an exchange of the usual pleasantries, he went upstairs to rest. He decided before he lay down to unpack his suitcase, and upon doing so, he found the gift box again. He turned to find a hiding place in the dresser to stow the gift in the dresser drawer until the right time, and found it was too late, for his bride had chosen that moment to enter the room, bringing with her some folded laundry. She noticed the present immediately.

"What's that?" she asked curiously.

He had already considered this possibility that this would happen, and was prepared. "A little something I picked up."

"For me?"

"For us", he said, handing it to her.

She carefully opened the box, and was obviously a little taken aback by the contents, which she removed and dangled in front of them both.

"Handcuffs?"

He shrugged. "I thought it might be fun to try some bondage stuff, someday. Nothing to extreme, just 'love prisoner' kind of scenarios. Just if and whenever you're comfortable with it."

She looked at the cuffs, considering the possibilities. "And who is the prisoner supposed to be?" she asked.

"Whichever one wants to be. I'm game either way."

She stood there for a moment, and it looked to Kevin as though she was trying to decide if he was insane. She then handed him the cuffs, gave him a sexy, mischievous look, and approached him, putting her hands in front of her.

"You have the keys, I presume?"

Amazed that she was open to this so soon, he opened the silver bracelets, and placed them on her wrists. "Of course. Now turn around."

She smiled at him, and obeyed. He lifted her blouse over her head and down her arms in front of her, then began working the bra, kissing her back all over as he worked. Then he turned her around, pulled her warm-up pants down with panties in one pull, and eyed that familiar rose tattoo on her right abdomen, and couldn't manage to suppress a smile, as he was reminded of the previous day when he saw that same tattoo.

Sometimes, he thought, being married to a beautiful lady with multiple-personality disorder had its advantages...

THE END

12