The Other Woman

Story Info
Shay Mitchell catches her man in the act with Jana Kramer.
2.9k words
3.93
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

I had been seeing Shay Mitchell, the sexy, and some would say, sexiest period, cast member of "Pretty Little Liars", for about six months, and we had just moved in to my place together when I first met Jana Kramer, the actress-turned-country-singer, after one of her concerts.

And ever since then, we had been having an affair for at least half that long behind not only Shay's back, but behind Jana's fiancee's back, as well.

You might think it would be easy to keep the two ladies separated, but I found it thrilling to know that Shay could walk in on Jana and me at any time, which I why I almost always invited Jana over to my place for us to have sex, and not the other way around.

Well, one night when Jana was feeling particularly frisky, I invited her over, thinking Shay was going to be out on the "PLL" set until late, therefore giving us enough time to do what we needed to do and keep everything to ourselves like we had been doing.

It all started out like any other night that Jana and I had gotten together recently, but would wind up getting out of hand pretty quickly.

"Come on in baby," I told Jana as I greeted her at the door and let her into my house, staring at her in her cut-off shorts and little red top that didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination, planting a kiss on her lips as I closed the door behind me.

"I can't stop thinking about you John...I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that night I met you after my show and you took me out for drinks before we wound up back here fucking," Jana whispered as I kissed her lips again, both of my hands squeezing her ass as I led her toward my couch, "I can't even have sex with my man anymore without wishing or pretending it was you that was fucking me."

"You're all I can think about too, Jana," I told her as I squeezed her ass some more and gave her a long, deep kiss, our hands going on the back of each other's heads as we really started to get into it, "even when I fuck Shay, I find myself pretending you're the one I'm fucking, baby."

"MMM...shouldn't you lock it baby? Wouldn't want Shay to walk in on us would we?" Jana asked me as I laid her on my couch and straddled her, noticing I had failed to lock the door, as I started kissing her neck and making out with her while we tore at each other's clothes.

"She's on set and won't be home for a while," I told her as I started sucking on her tits, lining my dick up with her pussy as I lifted her ass off the couch.

"Good...you don't need that slut anyway John..." Jana whispered, turning me on far more than it should have to hear her call my girlfriend a slut as I slid into her and started to fuck her.

"OHGOD...fuck me John...tell me how much better my pussy is than Shay's baby..." Jana hissed as I started to thrust in and out of her, her walls wrapping tightly around it as she contorted her body in a way that sent my dick all the way up inside of her.

"FUCK YES...so tight Jana...you're much tighter than Shay is baby..." I whispered to her as I placed her long legs on my shoulders and started bottoming out inside of her, her eyes starting to roll back in her head as she worked her hips around my dick, her back arching as she banged her fists into the couch.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...there...fuck me there John...make me cum like the slut I am..." she shouted when my dick slid into her g-spot, her walls tightening up around it as she arched her back and threw her head back, her body going limp as she shot her cum all over it.

"YEAH...you fucking cum on that dick Jana...gonna cum in your slutty pussy soon..." I hissed as I drove myself in and out of her, her eyes rolling back into her head as she pushed her hips into mine as the head of my dick slid past her cervix and into her womb.

"OHGOD...YES...cum inside me John...let's make a baby together...I went off the pill just for you, you know baby..." she hissed as she twisted her hips around my dick, both of us grunting out as I came deep into her baby-making chamber, gobs of my cum sticking to her walls and seeping into her womb as I held myself inside of her.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??!!??" I heard a familiar voice shout from behind us, Shay having walked in on us at some point while I was blowing my load inside of Jana, "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SKANK JOHN?!? AND WHY ARE YOU LETTING HER COME BETWEEN US?"

"Shay...calm down-" I began, Shay coming over to the couch and balling her fists as I shot a few more loads of cum into Jana and pulled out of her, Jana holding me close to her by the arm.

"NO! I WILL NOT CALM THE FUCK DOWN JOHN! I JUST WALKED IN ON YOU FUCKING "THE OTHER WOMAN" AND HEARD HER PRACTICALLY FUCKING BEGGING YOU TO KNOCK HER UP!" Shay shouted as she pulled me away from Jana and went to slap her face, surprised to find Jana blocking her hand.

"If you would calm the fuck down I can explain Shay," Jana told her, getting up and assuming a fighting stance as I reached for my phone, trying to diffuse the situation the whole time.

"The bitch knows my name and she still has the nerve to wreck our home," Shay sneered, staring a hole through me the whole time as Jana tried to convince her to not get physical.

"I can't help it if I find your man fucking irresistible Shay," Jana told her, flashing her engagement ring in her face to show her that it wasn't just our home she was wrecking, "but just because we're both fucking the same guy doesn't mean we have to hate each other's guts."

"Get the fuck out of my sight you two-timing whore!" Shay shouted at Jana before turning to me and starting to let me have it, just about to tell me we were through when I came up to her and kissed her lips.

"Don't...you know I'm pissed at you...how could you do this to me when you know how much I love you..." she whispered as I kissed her on the lips again, feeling her body start to loosen up as she stumbled over the arm of the couch, falling onto it with me on top of her as I started to kiss her neck.

"OHGOD...I can't...I'm mad at you...FUCK...I forgot how good your lips feel on my neck..." she whimpered, her eyes closing as I sucked on her neck and laid her on the couch, Jana coming around the side of it and sliding Shay's skirt down as I pulled her shirt over her head.

"You can't be that mad at me baby...you're moaning for me like you're all hot and bothered..." I teased her as I slid her panties away and parted her legs, lowering my head between them and running my tongue along her slit as Jana sat on her stomach and started making out with her.

"Let me show you some of the things that made your man fall for me," Jana whispered to her, kissing Shay on the lips and sliding her tongue between Shay's lips as they began to make out.

"UH..." Shay hissed into Jana's mouth as I slid my tongue into her pussy, feeling her cunt lips pull it a little deeper into her as I started to eat her out, Jana kissing her neck and sucking on one of her tits as I sucked on the other one.

"OHGOD...I shouldn't be enjoying this..." Shay hissed as she and Jana swapped spit while I dragged my tongue along her deepest walls, feeling her jerk her hips sharply up in the air when I buried it inside of her.

"Cum for me and I'll fuck you even harder than I fucked Jana," I whispered to her as she threw her head back, her eyes rolling back into her head as she shot her load of cum all over my tongue, Jana sucking on her tits as Shay arched her back and pushed her hands into the back of my head, leaving me there until she rode out her orgasm.

"Sit on my face you home-wrecking slut," Shay told Jana as I slid my dick inside Shay's pussy, more authoritative than angry, as she grabbed Jana's hips and slammed them down onto her tongue as she started to lick the pussy of my mistress.

"MMM...FUCK...lick...me...Shay...OHGOD..." Jana purred as Shay used her tongue to orally please Jana while I thrust my dick in and out of Shay's pussy, neither one of the three of us caring any longer how we got where we were just as long as we kept pleasuring each other.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...SHIT...fuck me with that dick John..." Shay hissed when I drove it into her g-spot, her walls clamping down on my dick as she parted Jana's cunt lips with her hands and drove her tongue deep into Jana's tight snatch.

"Keep...licking...OHGOD...YES..." Jana hissed as Shay buried her tongue into her cunt, throwing her head back as she ground her pussy into Shay's face just as I bottomed out inside of Shay's pussy and felt her start to cum all over my dick.

"MMM...UH..." both girls moaned as Jana came all over Shay's tongue, her hands grabbing Shay by the hair as she rode out her orgasm while I drove my dick into Shay's pussy a few more times until she went limp under me.

"FUCK...give it to me...cum inside me John...am I not good enough for you anymore?" Shay hissed as Jana hopped off her face and started sucking on her tits as Shay pushed her hips into mine and rolled her hips, moaning my name as I shot my wad into her.

"FUCK...OHGOD...fucking cum inside me..." she moaned as I unloaded into her pussy, her walls grabbing and pulling on my dick as I fired one shot after another deep into her baby chamber and pulled out of her, Shay whispering in my ear as I withdrew from her.

"I have to admit...it's fucking hot to think about you getting both of us pregnant at the same time..." she purred, squeezing my dick as she told me that she, too, had gone off the pill and was at her most fertile time of the month.

"Go fuck your side bitch again baby...I want to watch this time..." she whispered as she got up and stood by the couch, leaning over and watching as I parted Jana's legs and slid back into her.

"Put on a good show for Shay," I whispered to Jana as I started thrusting in and out of her again, her back arching and her hips slamming into mine as I drilled her cunt, her moans getting louder and louder as she twisted and rotated her hips around my dick.

"FUCK...OHGOD...I...love...your...dick...John...OHGODYES..." she shouted as I hammered into her, her walls starting to put the squeeze on my dick as I buried it deep inside of her, Shay coming over to her and starting to return the favor by making out with her.

"I love his dick, too...so don't think we still don't have a problem here Jana..." Shay whispered to her as I drove my dick in and out of Jana's cunt, her back arching and her eyes starting to roll back in her head as I slid past her cervix and into her womb.

"Relax Shay...I'll be giving you some more of this dick soon enough," I told her as I noticed her sticking three fingers into her cunt as she watched me fucking Jana, her movements speeding up as she tried to match the pace that I was setting as I thrust in and out of Jana.

"MMM...FUCK...gonna...cum..." Jana moaned as she grabbed Shay's face and pressed it to hers, making out with her as I bottomed out inside of her and gave her a few more hard thrusts, her legs wrapping around me as I shot my load into her.

"OHGOD...it feels so fucking good..." Jana hissed, Shay holding her down and grinding her pussy into Jana's face as I filled Jana's cunt with my cum, her moans being stifled by Shay's pussy as I emptied my load into her, holding her down on the couch as I finished filling her and pulled out of her.

"You've got to learn how to earn your keep around here slut," Shay hissed as she rode Jana's face a little longer, Jana's legs hanging off the bed as my cum worked its way deep inside of her cunt, finally jumping off of her after Jana made her cum.

"You're lucky I like you Jana, because the first thing I was gonna do after I kicked your ass was call your fiancée and have sex with him, just to get even with both of you," Shay told both of us as I got up, going behind her as she bent over the couch, and sliding my dick into her pussy as she threw her head back and pushed her hips into mine.

"Didn't know your girl was so kinky," Jana teased me as I pounded away on Shay's pussy, causing her to throw her head back as she began to swap spit with Jana again.

"She might not admit it...but I think you're bringing it out of her..." I whispered to Jana as I hammered away on Shay's pussy, her eyes rolling back in her head as I drove in and out of her, her body starting to go limp as her cunt clamped down on top of my dick.

"Don't push your luck John...I'm still pissed at you...OHGOD..." she moaned when my dick sliced through her pussy and found her g-spot again, her walls putting the squeeze on my dick as she threw her head back and came all over it, her moans turning into one long, loud yell of my name as I thrust into her one last time and came deep in her pussy.

"FUCK...OHGOD...FUCK YES..." she hissed as I filled her pussy, her walls massaging my dick as I held it inside of her and shot her full of my baby seed, Jana walking over to her and making out with her as I pulled out of her.

"We're both gonna suck your dick now," Jana hissed as she dropped to her knees on one side of me with Shay hitting her knees on the other side of me as they both took turns sucking on my dick, both of them wrapping their hands around it as they took turns sucking on my balls and deep-throating me.

"MMM...suck it girls..." I hissed, not quite believing my luck that would should've been a bad situation to be in led me into having a threesome with two of the hottest girls walking the face of the earth as they both sucked on my dick, starting to fight over who was going to get to swallow my load when the time came for that.

"Back off bitch! He's mine! I'm swallowing his cum!" Shay hissed as she sucked on one of my balls, wrapping her hands around it as Jana shot her the evil eye and wrapped her hands around the other ball as she sucked it.

"I fucked him before you did today, so I should swallow it," Jana hissed, both girls starting to get nasty with each other again as the sex wore off.

"Don't fight ladies...there's plenty of me to go around..." I told them as I yanked them both off of my dick, each of them stroking it with one hand and then rubbing their cunts as I exploded all over their faces, coating them with my cum as they began to lick it off of each other, leading to them starting to make out again as I recovered for a bit and then got dressed.

"MMM...wow...that was some kind of experience..." Shay whispered to me, her and Jana wrapped things up before Jana threw on her clothes to go, blowing me a kiss as she left my house, "but if I ever catch you fucking that skank in the same house that we're supposed to be living in together again, I will cut your dick off, mister."

"You know you're not that mad at me Shay...you HAVE been saying you wanted to spice up things in the bedroom after all..." I told her, drawing a half-frustrated, half-playful sigh from her as we headed to the bedroom to continue our night together.

And just when I thought my life couldn't get any better, since I was still managing to balance both my relationship with Shay and my affair with Jana after that night, three months later I found out that I had indeed gotten them both pregnant on the same night.

Which has left me currently planning for all three of us together again soon so we can celebrate the great big, happy, growing family that my girlfriend, myself, and the "other woman" have become.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers