The Other Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman finds her perfect lover - who loves another girl.
822 words
3.88
10.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portiab
portiab
1 Followers

Jon made it clear from the beginning that I was the "other woman." It was our first night together; we had met earlier in the evening at a friend's dinner party. I was attending fresh on the heels of a nasty breakup and he had just returned to the States after traveling to the far reaches of the world as an anthropologist. Somewhere between the crudités and the crème brulee, he wooed me with his bright, mischievous eyes and his easy laugh, and before I knew it, I was lying naked on his bed as he deftly snaked his tongue along the curve of my spine. His hands grasped my hips firmly, so he could feel my body shudder in anticipation and delight as he tended to each vertebrae as though it were a valuable artifact. Then, as he licked the crescent of my ass, forcing my thighs apart with his strong forearms, just before he thrust his tongue into my warm, wet pussy, he told me in his sleepy, sonorous voice:

"I have a girlfriend in Japan. She's the love of my life. But I want you more than anything right now."

Then he plunged his tongue into me, and though the significance of his confession would weigh heavily on me in the coming weeks, for that moment all I could hear was the sound of his tongue lapping up my wetness. With his aquiline nose expertly toying with my swollen clit, his tongue deep inside my pussy, my shudders of desire gave way to tremulous waves of ecstasy, wet and dark and new.

For months Jon was my lover, and the memories of other men I had known faded quickly as he awakened each part of me. He was a patient teacher who chastised me for rushing into lovemaking. He was content to spend hours celebrating one body part. Once, as we watched a forgettable movie at the cinema, he spent an hour fucking my wrist -- tracing the line of my veins across the sensitive length from the hollow of my elbow to the firm pad of my thumb. Turning my hand gently, he licked the popcorn salt off each of my fingers, his white teeth nibbling playfully at my knuckles. Then, in a sudden, fluid movement, he lifted my wrist and sucked so desperately on the knobby fulcrum that connects hand to arm that I cried out. His firm suckling unleashed the secret electrical current that hardened my nipples into pink gumdrops and sent a flood of wetness between my thighs. When I found the strength to look at him again, his full lips curled into a mischievous, crooked grin. I would have thought he was toying with me, unaffected, were it not for the tell-tale damp stain on his trousers.

It was a dreary March week when his girlfriend appeared. It was the visit I had been dreading. He texted me the night before she arrived:

"Miho in town tomorrow. Sorry. I'll be in touch."

All the blood drained from my brain, and I felt dizzy with confusion. Although I knew he was in love with someone else, I never thought that she would come here, to my town. Suddenly, my body felt hollow, lifeless, yearning only for his touch to reignite my womanliness. I couldn't sit still, so I threw on my running shoes and tore through the town -- up through the historic district, around the university, past the shopping malls, out to the fields that lay dark and sodden with cold rain. My tank top was soaked through with the night's rain and though I didn't realize I was cold, goose bumps danced across my skin. Unable to run any further, I walked home, cold and wet and angry with rejection but feeling human at least, as the ache that coursed down my long thigh muscles reminded me that my body was mine alone.

The next morning, I awoke feeling a little better. I checked the paper to see what could distract me from my heartache, and saw that a local author was reading from his newest novel at my favorite bookstore. I took a long, steamy shower, and took extra care to lather my body with soap, from the angular curve of my shoulders, over my firm breasts, down the gentle slope of my belly, over the swell of my hips, and along my inner thighs, where I took a moment to trim my soft, curly bush into a tidy V. I massaged along the tender lips of my pussy, and slipped my fingers inside the folds. My knees buckled, and I leaned my against the cold tiles of the shower. Suddenly needing more, I tore the shower head from its harness, and let the pulsing water pound into my lonely pussy, fucking me. I moaned loudly, enjoying the sound of my own voice as I gave myself the pleasure I needed.

portiab
portiab
1 Followers