The Other World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ." he muttered. "Craig is going bananas over this. He claims you didn't give him all the evidence."

"We didn't get the tape until after he blew through Headquarters." I said. "We've got that documented."

"Oh, I know." said the DepDirector. "And you did present your evidence to the FBI in a timely manner."

"And to the Deputy Director of the FBI, no less." said Jack Muscone. "Don, do you think Ferrell is involved with the bad drugs that killed those students?"

"I have no links nor formal proof yet." I said. "But it makes some sense if he is. Assigning blame to those deaths isn't easy; we have TOO many candidates to choose from. Organized Crime, meaning Jerry Morelli; white supremacists, meaning Franklin Gray... who they may be setting up to take the fall; George Schwartz, working with anarchist groups like CFPA and PCGW; and another group in the shadows, with Government power behind them, connected to Aurus and Lotz in some way. Cindy, remind me when we get back to my office to look up Ferrell's past."

"Wilco, sir." Cindy said.

"I'd love to hear Jerry Saint give us Ferrell." I said. "Hmmm..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Priya was all radiant smiles as the Press Conference convened at Town & County Police Headquarters. Bettina looked pensive, as if she knew a joke was being played on her, but didn't know what it was. Everyone else was wondering what it was about. They knew about the APB for Ferrell, but didn't know any details yet.

I went to the podium and raised my hand to get quiet from the gaggle shouting questions. When they calmed down, I said "If you will show some decorum and restraint, your questions will be answered in an orderly fashion. The Deputy Director of the FBI is not likely to tolerate bad behavior. Mr. Director?"

To the Media's surprise, stunned surprise, the DepDirector came up. "I'll make a statement, then answer some questions. The Town & County Police Department has presented evidence to the FBI that former SBI Agent and Director of their Narcotics Task Force, Richard Ferrell, was directly involved in the murder of Kevin Greeley, a resident of this County. In cooperation with the TCPD, we have issued State and Federal warrants for the arrest of Richard Ferrell on charges that include murder and conspiracy to commit murder. If he crosses State lines, several additional Federal charges will apply."

"Will Mr. Ferrell be charged with a hate crime, sir?" asked Bettina Wurtzburg.

"I want to be careful in my answer on this." said the DepDirector. "This murder was made to look like a hate crime, and the killer or killers left evidence to make you think it's a hate crime. If our further investigation warrants those charges, they'll be added. Right now, we want get to the bottom of this, and to find Richard Ferrell."

"What evidence led you to Richard Ferrell?" asked Priya, obviously wanting us to give her praise.

"We understand that videos were made of this gruesome killing and sent to the Press." said the DepDirector. "We've asked the Press not to show these tapes, and they are now part of our evidence. We appreciate the Media's cooperation on this." That was the best Priya was going to get, but at least the DepDirector had given the Press some praise, and all the reporters knew it was KSTD that had gotten the scoop, and would get more scoops, while Bettina and her source Les Craig were falling further behind.

"Sir," said Bettina, "is there any truth to the rumors that Commander Troy and Captain Ross are no longer FBI consultants, or won't be in the near future?"

"I don't know where those rumors are coming from," said the DepDirector... a bit severely, I might add, "but as long as I'm with the FBI, I want to have Commander Troy and Captain Ross to consult with. This Town and County is extraordinarily lucky to have them on their Police Force, and I am lucky to be able to pick their brains and have their abilities working with my City-based teams. They will be FBI Consultants for a long time, if I have my way."

Part 19 - Honeybee

"Mr. C.," said Richard Ferrell, sitting behind a console and watching the monitor. "Agent 'Honeybee' is on the move."

"That's not good, not good at all." said Mr. C., coming over and looking. "She's flying in to the City. We need to interdict her there. At the Airport, before she disappears."

"Yes sir." said Ferrell. He fished out his cellphone, a burner, and made a phone call.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"My client wants immunity in exchange for his truthful statement, and testimony in Court." said Nathan Masterson.

"We gotta know it's worth something." said ADA Paulina Patterson. "And we already have you cold, Mr. Saint."

"And speaking of cold," I said, "I am not forgetting finding that little girl nearly frozen to death in that ditch. I'm not much in favor of any deals."

"How about a hypothetical statement?" asked the lawyer. "Then you can evaluate it and make us an offer?" Paulina looked at me.

"It's your call." I said to her. "I'm not in favor of anything."

Paulina said "Give us some 'hypothetical' names of your partners and backers, and maybe I'll make some kind of offer. But I'm not promising a thing now."

"We need more than that." said the lawyer.

"All right, you idiots." I snarled, worn to anger "Here's the fucking deal. I'll ask three questions, and if you answer them, we may cut a deal on the drug charges and the murder rap. But never, ever, on the child abuse charges. Here are the questions: One: where is Linda? And by that I mean you give us the information to find and arrest her. Two: who were the people selling drugs with you that night? Again, names that leads to an arrest. And three: who was providing the financial backing? And I don't mean the front guys like Morelli. I want the names of your real backers, the people your Gresham & Mason lawyer here doesn't want you to tell us about."

"What?" snapped Masterson. "What are you insinuating?"

"Those are my terms, Jerry." I said. I then got up and said "Jerry, when you go to prison, it will become well known that you put that little girl outside to die in the cold. And there are two types of people the prisoners really hate: traitors, and child abusers. What they are going to do to your ass, Jerry, is even worse than what happened to Kevin Greeley. Time to choose, Jerry."

"What happened to Kevin?" asked Jerry Saint to his lawyer, looking confused. The lawyer tried not to answer, but to no avail.

"He's dead." said Paulina coldly. "Dragged behind a truck after they shoved a crowbar up his ass... literally. And the same thing awaits you in prison. That's not a threat nor an exaggeration. It's the spot-on truth."

"Oh geez." said Jerry. I was headed to the door, then heard Saint cry out: "Wait!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CIA Agent 'Honeybee' got off the plane and went to get her luggage from Baggage Claim. The man watching her from a distance said into his cellphone "Got her in sight... on my way." He began approaching her from behind, his hand on the thin stiletto knife in his pocket.

But as he approached, he saw the older woman approach 'Honeybee'. The women hugged, then got her luggage and headed towards the door to the older woman's car.

"Sir," said the man, "I missed her at the Airport. Someone picked her up. They're on the road."

"Dammit." thought Mr. C. as the call disconnected. "Ferrell, who do you have that can interdict them on the highway?"

"I think I still have one contact, in Nextdoor County." said Ferrell. He made a phone call.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"He gave you Ferrell." said Muscone as he watched the tape of Saint's confession as we sat in my office.

"Yep." I said. "Ferrell is the go-between, the middleman in all of this. He's the errand boy for the Big Boys. I probably won't get proof he helped murder Jeanine Burke, but we've got him cold for Kevin, and also for Lena and Kate at the club. Ferrell delivered the drugs directly to Jerry. Jerry secretly took iPhone footage of Ferrell bringing in the pills, and he told us where to find the iPhone. We have it now. And we have Ferrell... dead... to... rights."

"Where is Jerry's wife, Linda?" asked Muscone.

"Jerry says she was not involved in his drug distributing, and he does not know where she is. She has flown the coop." I said. "Someone helped her get her ankle monitor off of her."

"Ferrell?" asked Jack. "He has the tools to do that."

"As do many others." I said. "But I don't understand why... oh, wait just a fucking minute!" I hurriedly brought up the mugshot of Linda Saint. Then I brought one of Leonard Lotz up beside it... and then superimposed the photos.

"Jesus Christ, they're related!" Jack practically shouted.

"Yep." I said. "Linda Saint is Leonard Lotz's sister, if I don't miss my guess. Someone busted him out of the Asylum, and she was waiting up the road to drive him to safety."

"Is she..." Jack began, then tried some more. "What... what is she to all this? And what is Lotz?"

"I don't know." I said, thoughts crashing in my head at a million miles an hour. "Is she part of the drug ring, or was she just getting ripped with Jerry... oh wait... no, that can't be it... she is not the one who sprang Lotz, nor the one who brought him to safety..."

"Who, then?" asked Jack, who I could see was totally not following. My train of thought had left the station... and it was an Express.

"I'm gonna take a wild, wild-ass fucking guess..." I whispered. "Leonard Lotz was in the Asylum when 'Kyle Irons' was an orderly there."

"Ned? Your nephew?" Jack asked incredulously.

"Yes... oh yes, that fits soooo much better." I whispered to myself.

"What fits?" Jack asked...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Nextdoor County Patrol car pulled in behind the car with the two women in it, and turned on his blue lights. The older woman, the driver, pulled over.

The NCPD Patrolman's gun was unholstered and ready as he approached the car...

*BEEP BEEP!*

Another NCPD vehicle pulled in behind the first one, and it's blue lights were turned on. Lieutenant Molly Evans got out, along with Detective German. They were wearing relatively heavy armor.

"What's going on here, Patrolman?" Lt. Evans asked, with considerable authority in her voice.

"Traffic stop, ma'am." said the Officer. "Speeding."

"Lieutenant," said the older woman in the car, "we were not speeding at all. We were under the speed limit."

"I believe you." Molly said. "Let them go, Officer."

"Ma'am," said the Patrol Officer, "they were speeding. I have the radar lock."

"I'm sure you do." Molly said. "And I said to let them be on their way. Is there a problem with that?"

"Did you not hear the Lieutenant, Officer?" said Detective German, his voice connoting full reinforcement of Lt. Evans.

"Yes, I heard." said the Officer. "I stand by my actions and this traffic stop. I think it is a mistake to let them go without a full license check."

"I'll take care of it." said Molly. "Get out of here." She and German watched as the Officer got back into his Patrol car and scratched off as he left, obviously pissed off.

"I'm going to follow you to the County Line... and maybe all the way to your destination." Molly said to the women. And she did, until the women were thoroughly wrapped within the blanket of protection provided by the County, and the Troys that ran it...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"My contact was interdicted in Nextdoor County." said Richard Ferrell. "Two other cops, one of them the Vice Lieutenant, came up behind them before he could kill the women."

"You said the Vice Lieutenant?" asked Mr. C. "Damn!"

"Yes sir" said Ferrell. "Lieutenant Evans. Sister of Captain Ross of the TCPD."

"And Honeybee?" asked Mr. C.

"Is now very likely safely in the Iron Crowbar's County." said Ferrell.

"Damn, I should've seen this coming." said Mr. C. "We simply didn't have enough time."

"Would you like for me to fix this problem, sir?" asked Ferrell.

"Let me think about that... let me think about it..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Agent 'Honeybee' entered the anteroom and caught her breath at the sight of the beautiful blonde Laurie sitting at the desk.

"I'm here to see Dr. Fredricson." said 'Honeybee'.

"Do you have an appointment?" Laurie asked.

"Oh yes." said 'Honeybee'. Laurie buzzed Laura, who told Laurie to admit the woman.

"Ah, there you are." Laura said, coming out from around her desk to hug the other woman. "How was your trip?"

"I think I'm happy you sent someone to meet me at the Airport. There was a creepy guy there, and Gayle arrived just in time. Then we got pulled over in Nextdoor County, but other Police showed up and helped us out. Their Vice Lieutenant Evans."

"Good." said Laura. "Now let's talk about this research assistant job. I think you're going to be perfect for it..."

Part 20 - The Real World

Monday, March 6th, 10:00pm. Laura Fredricson led the way into the small bedroom at Lashes & Lace, followed by four masked men. They were required to wear the masks in the public rooms, but once inside the small bedroom, they took off their masks. They were Todd Burke, Teddy Franklin, Sean Sanderson, and young Ryan, Marlena's son.

"Are you boys ready to fuck my brains out?" the beautiful professor asked with a beautiful smile.

"We sure are." said Todd. "Ryan, you get to fuck her first."

"Don't mind if I do." said young Ryan. He went up to Laura and began undoing her dress...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The woman's hair was now a deeper shade of metallic red with a hint of orange as she was led blindfolded into the room. She was wearing a simple 1940s style dress and high heel black suede pumps which made her shapely legs and feet even more luscious.

Once in the room, those that had led her in left. She took off the blindfold, and saw the masked man standing there. A full mask that covered his head completely, the mask of one of Rita's Satyrs.

"It's me, of course." I said as I lifted the mask for her to see. She was the prostitute that I'd agreed to fuck in exchange for bringing me to Leonard Lotz.

"Mmm, good." she said. "I am so looking forward to this." I said nothing but went up to her, my mask still on, and began unbuttoning her dress, then letting it fall to the floor around her feet. She stepped out of it, then reached for my pants and opened them, letting them fall to the floor. I was now naked except for the mask, and she quickly removed her bra and panties so that she was naked except for the high heels.

"Sit down on the bed." I ordered. She complied and I came up to her, guiding my hardening cock to her mouth.

"Mmmm, the Iron Crowbar's cock." she said. "Finally, in my mouth!" With that, she took my throbbing cock into her mouth and began to suck on it, sliding her pink-lipsticked lips up and down the shaft.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhhhh, yesssssss..." hissed Laura as the huge cock slowly sank into her until her stud's balls rested against her taint. The young stud began fucking her steadily, building up steam, until he was plunging into her again and again with raw, male power.

Her legs were hooked under the young man's arms, and she simply yielded to him as he humped her. He knew what he was doing, and was pushing his cockshaft up to make contact with her upper vagina, which brought the beautiful woman tremendous sexual pleasure. She moaned and let her hands slide down his sides to his hips and ass, pulling him into her to encourage him to fuck her harder, deeper...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked the woman as she slid back onto the bed, and I slid onto her, mounting her.

"Bambi." she said as she reached for my cock.

I teased her a bit by not letting her pull me inside her yet. "No, the real name." I said. "What's your real name?"

"Debbie." she said. "God, I haven't used that name in years."

"Ready for my cock, Debbie?" I asked, my own hunger to be inside her growing.

"Oh yessss," she said, "stick that hard cock deep inside me!"

We worked together to make it happen. She guided my size into her labes, and then I thrust into her, impaling her cunt on my cock with one long, deep thrust.

"Oh GOD!" she gasped out as I drove balls-deep into her until our pelvises smacked har together. As I grinded my loins against hers, using my cock stir her cunt into a hot, creamy lather, she raised her toned, shapely legs and wrapped them tightly around me. The feeling of her heels pressing into my ass fueled my lust as I began pumping into her with a deep, steady rhythm.

"Oh God, you cock really is as hard as they say it is!" she gasped as she clutched at my sides.

"Who is telling you these tales?" I asked, always curious how these rumors were spreading.

"Every woman in this County knows you're the Iron Crowbar because of what's between your legs." the worldly whore said, her eyes glinting with amusement. "You have no idea how much pussy you could be getting if you wanted it."

"Your hot pussy is plenty right now." I growled. To emphasize my words, I began driving harder and deeper into her. She was watching between our legs and I was seeing the top of her head as we rutted hotly...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh yeah, come inside me!" Laura gasped as she felt her stud's nut rising. "Give me your sperm!" Although she had no ripe egg to be fertilized, Laura loved nothing more than feeling a young man reach the crest and pump his full climax into her. Using her body to give a stud the ultimate pleasure made the beautiful woman reach her own orgasm very easily, and she let the pleasure wash over her as her stud groaned and began firing spurts of potent, virile jism deep inside her...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She was a real pro, I thought as I relentlessly pounded the woman's sopping wet cunt. She was matching my rhythm perfectly, either by instinct or through years of training and experience in sexually pleasuring men for pay. And then I felt a unique shock of pleasure as she reached up and began sucking one of my nipples, then the other one.

"Damn, you are one smoking hot babe!" I gasped. This was just a raw fuck, two bodies twining together in hot, steamy lust, but I had to admit that it was a really great fuck. I felt the stirring in my loins and sped up my thrusts.

"Oh yeah, come in me, baby." I heard her say. "Drop that load deep inside me!" I felt her tighten her strong legs around me, keeping me deep inside her as I jabbed into her with short thrusts, keeping the length of my meat buried in her steaming wet snatch.

"Uhhh!" I gasped as I felt the first jolt of my cock firing my baby batter into Bambi's clutching cunt. "Oh yeah, that's so fucking good!... so fucking good!" I shivered violently as more spurts shot into her.

"Oh yeah, you nutted inside me." she said, happiness in her voice. "Oh yeah..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura was exhausted. Four men had taken turns fucking her, then fucking her again. The second times for all of them had taken much longer, as their first climaxes into her had taken the edges off their lusty young male desires.

And she'd had to use a lot of lube, too, she realized, especially when Todd had fucked her the second time. His huge cock felt wonderful inside her, but it really was almost too big for any woman... and she wasn't getting any younger.

Still, she thought, she'd had deep orgasms with every one of the guys, who were really good in the sack. Sean and Ryan were getting better and better, and Teddy and Todd were already confident, experienced studs.

"That was great, guys." she said as she watched them getting dressed. "You wore me out."

"It was damn good for us, too." Todd said, showing his mischievous, brilliant grin.