The Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers

"Oh fuck yesss, yesss that's it!" she screamed letting The Monk's cock slip from her mouth. She wrapped her hands firmly around the swollen girth and worked the skin of the shaft up and down sucking the tip into her mouth. A howl erupted from the Monk as his cock exploded in a rush of pleasure and long ribbons of cum splattered into her mouth and over her cheeks. The taste of his cum set off a deep primal trigger inside her and she grunted as the Priest gnawed her and tongue fucked her into a shuddering orgasm.

He pulled his face from her streaming cunt and pushed his cock into it, fucking her with hard deep strokes. Her hands clawed at his body as he drove into her, riding her to his own pleasure

Lisa groaned and pulled his mouth to hers, kissing his lips and tasting herself on them. She was lost in the frenzy of their fevered fucking and didn't notice that the two girls and the Monk had left the room. But in the shadows a tall dark figure stood watching. He held his cock in his hand and slowly fisted it, his eyes never leaving Lisa's slobbering pussy.

"Get on top of me, ride me Lisa," The Priest growled, changing position and impaling her on his cock. She lifted herself up, letting her pussy slide teasingly up to the tip of his gleaming shaft, almost letting him slip out of her and then she pushed herself down hard on him. She screamed with the intensity of the penetration and worked her cunt muscles around him until he squirmed and groaned in pleasure.

"Oh Jesus," he groaned as his cock spasmed and erupted inside her.

She felt hands caressing her back and torso. They reached around to her breasts. "How about letting me have a bit of the action?" a deep voice growled in her ear. She shuddered, on the brink of orgasm. She was almost there but the Priest lay beneath her spent and satiated. She moved off him and fell back on the bed spreading her legs for the stranger.

"Who are you?" She whispered.

"The Grim Reaper," he said as he plowed into her pussy, and you're a hot little bitch aren't you?"

She pushed her hips forward to meet his savage thrusts. He had watched her frenzied fucking with the other two men and his excitement was heightened by the scent and the feeling of her freshly fucked cunt. Wetness ran over the knob of his cock and he picked up speed strumming her clit as he drove into her. She felt a little giddy from the wine she had drunk and the heat of her body. Sweat dripped off her as she worked her way up to her climax and let out a yell as a blinding rush of pleasure smashed into her abdomen. Her screams were drowned out by the sound of fireworks exploding outside. She was dimly aware of the ebbing throbs and The Grim Reaper pulling his cock out of her. A sharp burning pain streaked through her as her legs were jackknifed and the head of his cock was forced through the rubbery ring of her anus.

"Noooo!" she screamed as she felt her ass give way to his vicious thrusts. "Stop, for God's sake stop please, it hurts."

"Yeah baby but it gets better," he grunted as he sunk his entire length into her. She was tight, so fucking tight, but with a few thrusts she would loosen up. Her cunt was wet and slack, he wanted the tightness and the friction that her ass held.

Lisa screamed again. A long blood curdling scream as her ass was ravaged. He clamped his hand across her mouth and drove himself in and out steadily.

***

I woke with a start, a distant scream resonating in my ears. The blinding thud in my head had gone and my eyes fluttered as I tried to orientate myself to my surroundings. Then the pain hit me. Pain like I had never experienced before. My ass was being mauled, sodomized by a man who I didn't know. The stench of sweat and sex hung heavily in the air, and the taste in my mouth, of liquor and semen was foul. I wanted to vomit. Bile rose up in my throat and I screamed and twisted, trying to get free from the man who was punishing my body so mercilessly.

'Stop! Please God, stop!" I pleaded as a feeling of complete helplessness and vulnerability washed over me. His eyes fell on my face and stared at me in surprise for a few seconds but he continued with his ruthless assault until I felt myself slipping away into the darkness.

That's when Delia came out.

***

He was almost there, almost at the edge when the woman beneath him suddenly stopped struggling and pleading. Her face had taken on a few different expressions and her twisting and fighting had only served to excite him more. She was a hot piece of work, made to be fucked. Her ass had loosened and he knew it would only be a few more thrusts before he shot his load. He closed his eyes and drove in deeply, the sperm bubbling in his prostate ready to erupt out of his shaft when he felt her buck under him. A stream of low guttural groans rattled from her throat and she sunk her long nails into his ass. He thought she might be responding at last and he inadvertently released his grip on her legs.

Big mistake.

She kicked out sharply catching him on the jaw, and then with an almost superhuman strength she shoved him off her and sprang up. Her lips were pulled back in a vicious snarl.

"What part of stop, please God stop, don't you understand, you fucking son of a bitch!"

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked, horrified at the change in her. She had gone from a sexy wanton slut, to pleading and passive and now to this. Her eyes glinted and her face took on a vicious expression. She looked older, harder, and meaner. But her body was still hot and he liked it hard and rough. He grabbed her wrist and slammed her against the wall.

"You want to play dirty you fucking bastard? I'll show you!" She grunted, breaking free of his grip. There was a glint of metal in the muted light of the room and then a shocked agonizing howl erupted from his throat as he felt the first slice of razor sharp steel sink into his chest.

***

I woke on the rug in front of the fireplace in the early hours of the morning. My body felt sore, abused and raw, but it had been freshly bathed. The flames in the hearth licked at the remains of what looked like a bundle of clothing and the eloquent voice of the newsreader on the radio droned in my ears. Someone dressed like The Grim Reaper had been murdered, slashed to death at a local Halloween party.

Somehow, I think I may have been at that party for a few minutes. I recall the sound of Lisa's screams and then that man dressed in black, his breath stale with cigarette smoke and hard liquor. And of course there was that pain, the excruciating burning pain. That's when I blacked out, lost time. I wish I hadn't lost time. It would make things so much easier, so much clearer for me.

So as I said at the beginning, it was all Lisa's fault. She has always been provocative and alluring, a troublemaker. I know her so well, but I've always struggled to control her when she insists on breaking out. I think she must have come out after we argued and she probably went to that damned party. God knows what happened, but it must have been bad if Delia had to save us. Actually, I don't know Delia very well except that she is older and very protective, almost like our guardian. As far as I can recall she has only been out once before. That was when I was eighteen and my stepfather tried to rape me. They never did find his body. My mother just thought he had run off with another woman.

And so I continue to live with all my secrets. I can't split on them, the others, my other selves. They all have their own personalities, their own names and they are all part of me living inside my body. I can't stop them from coming out when they want to, I wish I could. Halloween has come and gone. The Grim Reaper is dead, but I am scared, very scared...

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers
12