The Out of Town Guest

Story Info
Providing some hospitality to an appreciative visitor!
1.2k words
3.72
26.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently met up with a guy who was staying in an airport hotel near us.

Jack and I had been chatting online for a few weeks as he was planning his business trip to town. It started out innocently enough with my giving him some restaurant and sightseeing suggestions. But as I got to know him better, we got to talking more and I found out that his home situation was a little sad.

Jack was in his late 30s, a few years younger than me, married for a short time with small kids and a stay at home wife too tired for any sex by the time he gets home from work. Sadly, it's a story I hear far too often. It opened the door for us to starting to flirt a little and ultimately deciding to actually meet up in person when he came to town.

We had arranged to meet up at his hotel when he got to town. I made it clear to him that I would be with hubby as he always goes with me for safety reasons and also because he loves to watch if things go in that direction! Jack was nervous but OK with it.

Before i meet someone, hubby and I have a ritual we go through. He will pick out the dress and shoes and underthings he wants to see me get taken out of. He then likes to watch me as I work on my hair and makeup. I like to tailor my look to the type of guy I'm meeting. For Jack, I went for the sexy girl next door look but added a little extra eye makeup and teased the newly blonde hair a little to give me a bit more of an edgy naughty look. Hubby says I act naughtier as a blonde, but I think it's just that the guys are more into it.

Hubby likes to take a picture of me all dressed up. He calls it the before picture. I struck a prim and proper next door pose in the driveway before we drove to Jack's hotel and met for dinner and drinks in the lobby restaurant. He was waiting for us and we had a fun time at dinner with a healthy dose of flirting with each other. With hubby in tow, I like to take the time to meet a guy for dinner and give both guys a chance to get to know and relax around each other so there's none of that competitive alpha male weirdness going on. A few drinks usually helps with that and it helps me relax some too, but sometimes its not enough and the date has to end. This time, however, everyone seemed to be getting along quite well. The bill came and our new friend paid, carefully and nervously in cash, I noticed. We discreetly took separate elevators up to his room so that none of his colleagues would see that we were going up together.

When we got to the room, hubby sat down in the chair in the corner of the room and Jack and I sat down on the bed. Jack seemed a bit out of place now that he was sitting on the bed face to face with me, but my hubby told the guy to pretend that he wasn't there. He tried but was still nervous, so I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a long slow kiss. My hubby calls that kiss the mind eraser because it always makes the guys forget he's there and focus on me, It's a long slow kiss with lots of tongue and a little nibbling too. I've been using it on guys since i was 15!

While I was kissing him, he started to unzip my dress, so I leaned forward onto him so he could unhook my black lace bra more easily from the back. Once he had me unhooked, I leaned forward so the dress and bra slid off my arms. Yet another one of my sexy moves! I slid the rest of the dress down my legs so I was now wearing just my black lace panties to match the bra he just took off and my shoes which neither of us had time to take off! I straddled him on the bed, and Jack started sucking on my nipples which were very hard by now. He was very good at sucking on them, and I could feel his very hard cock through his jeans, as i was grinding up against it and getting very wet. I started slowly unbuckling him while he sucked me harder.

Once i got him unzipped he pretty much popped right out, and i was stroking it as i got his pants off. He had a nice looking cock that complimented his Ohio farm boy good looks. I quickly went down on him, giving him a nice long slow blowjob with my hair off to the side so hubby could get a good view of his wife sucking the engorged cock of a stranger she had just met downstairs an hour ago.

Jack was enjoying it a lot and I could tell it had been a while since he had a blowjob like this one . I made sure to take my time and go into lots of detail. Working my way down his hard thick shaft and teasing his balls in my hands. I worked my way down and got him just about all the way in to my mouth. Then I looked up at him with those naughty girl next door eyes as i slowly worked my mouth back up his shaft, firmly massaging his balls with my other hand. When I reached his cock head, I swirled my tongue slowly along its contours as he moaned softly. I could tell he was close to cumming but I wanted him to hold out just a little bit longer. So i had him sit up on the side of the bed and i slid his hard cock between my titties. His cock was very wet from my mouth so he slid between them smoothly and he really enjoyed feeling the soft warmth of my full tits engulfing his cock.

I stood up slowly and slid off my panties and then straddled him on the side of the bed. I lowered my dripping wet pussy slowly down on his cock. His hard cock slid quickly and smoothly into my hot pussy and I leaned my head back as I took him all the way into me. It only took a few firm grinds of my tight little pussy into him before he came quick and hard deep inside me. I rode the waves of my own orgasm, sliding up and down his hard cock as it slowly began to slip out of me. We held each other close, kissing softly for a few minutes before we fell into the bed laughing, still tightly in each others arms.

Somewhere in the midst of my encounter with my new friend, my hubby had carefully scooped up my silk dress and hung it up neatly in the closet. I wore it to work the next day and no one had any clue that a total stranger had taken me out of it the night before and had his way with me!