The Outbreak

Story Info
A married couple is afflicted with hypersexuality.
7.3k words
4.55
66k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bergec
bergec
54 Followers

She was on me before I saw her. The door to the janitor's closet slammed shut behind me. I wheeled around and felt something sharp press into my stomach before I registered her wild eyes and disheveled hair a few inches from my face, and then she kissed me hard. I was too startled to respond, stumbling back a bit as she forced her tongue in my mouth, bumping up against the sink in the cramped space. She took advantage of the meager space made to disengage and drop to her knees in front of me. With her free hand she frantically undid my belt and wrestled my pants and underwear down enough to access my cock.

My brain finally stopped trying to process what was happening and I stammered, "What are you doing? Stop..." but cut off sharply as I felt her jab me with whatever was concealed by the loose kimono-like sleeves of the robe draped around her thin body.

Then her mouth was around me. Despite everything, my body responded. My hands grasped the sides of the sink and the rest of my breath left me in a sharp sigh. She made frantic, needy sounds as she sucked me off, kneading my balls with her free hand like she could force an orgasm out of my faster. I panted, the danger of the situation confused by my panicking brain for arousal, my hips making little thrusts as I was forced to completion. Despite her urgency, she didn't hurt me, and her need was another turn-on. Unconsciously, my hand went out to rest on the back of her head and she moaned deeply. I could imagine her eyes rolling back in her head despite barely being able to see her now in the dim light of the room's single bulb. I screwed my eyes shut and stifled a cry when I came, hips jerking against her face as she made a deep, satisfied sound and sucked hard, like she was trying to suck the life out of me as well as my semen.

I instinctively pulled back, overwhelmed by my sudden post-orgasm hypersensitivity and she fell back onto her heels, dropping her weapon with a clatter and staring at me for a moment, her expression blank. The robe had fallen open completely, showing off her naked body and I could smell her arousal as well as see she was leaking milk, making her nipples and the lower parts of her very full breasts shiny in the meager light.

She whispered, "Oh my god," and scrambled back, only getting to her feet when she slammed into the door.

I started to say, "It's okay..." before realizing my state and fumbled to get my pants secured.

She turned and slipped out too quickly for me to stop her and I just stood there in the shadows. I couldn't run after her. Chances were, she was an escapee from the ER or, worse, the psych wing. I could lose my job or go to jail. Who would believe a guy was raped by a woman half his size? The whole episode was over so quickly that it already seemed unreal. I convinced myself I just needed to forget about it. I cleaned myself off, composed myself, and left the closet. I told the supervisor I wasn't feeling well and clocked out. The apartment was empty when I got home. Kelly was still at work. I showered, letting the hot water flow over my body, trying unsuccessfully not to think about what just happened. Then I crawled into bed and fell asleep, suddenly exhausted.

* * * * *

"Gus? Are you awake?"

I became vaguely aware of Kelly sitting on the bed next to me, looking concerned, and my own body twisted in uncomfortably in clammy sweat-soaked sheets. My mouth felt dry and I was lying face-down on a painfully hard erection, which made me suddenly self-conscious.

"What time is it?" I asked, once I mustered enough saliva to speak.

"It's Friday night," she said, checking my forehead with the back of her hand, "You had a fever and wouldn't wake up, so I called work and told them you were sick. They said you weren't feeling well when you left last night?"

"Shit," I cursed, trying to sit up from the tangle of blankets. "Yeah." I tried to keep the sheets around my waist, which was ridiculous. Kelly and I had been married for years, I had no reason to be shy in front of her. Residual shame from the attack, though, made me deeply embarrassed about my arousal, even more so because all I could think of while looking at her was how much I wanted to fuck her. It was a distractingly strong urge, like we were kids again, balls of hormones barely able to get through a few hours together without tearing each other's clothes off.

"You seem better now, though," she noted. "Want to shower and get dressed and I'll get you something to eat?"

I nodded, distractedly. She smiled, kissed me on the forehead, and got up, leaving the room. I watched her ass as she went and it took all the willpower I had not to grab her before she left the room. I staggered my way to the bathroom with my makeshift kilt and poured myself back into the shower. Now fully naked, I noticed for the first time that my thighs and stomach were covered in slick pre-cum, which I was leaking like a fucking hose. I turned on the water, ice cold this time, and managed to keep from yelping as it hit my skin. I didn't clean myself as much as rinse myself under the stream. The water, despite the temperature, caused the nerves of my body to sing like a lover's caress. The shower did nothing for my state of arousal and, when I was done, I had to discard the idea of sweatpants for modesty's sake, and instead pulled on jeans. As an afterthought, I shoved a sock over my cock before tucking it away, as the flow of pre-cum hadn't stopped.

By the time I made it to the kitchen table, Kelly had already laid out a turkey sandwich and some chip, which I picked at dutifully. In truth, I wasn't hungry, despite not having eaten in over a day. Instead, I responded to her questions about how I felt and then listened to her tell me about her day and the gossip at the office while trying hard not to stare at her tits or the curve of her neck or her lips. I hoped I just seemed out of sorts after having slept so long and she didn't comment on my behavior so all seemed well. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she left to go read her email in the office and, again, I had to restrain myself to keep from pulling her into my lap and ravishing her like some swashbuckler in a crappy romance novel. I threw away most of my meal and settled in front of the TV to flip through the channels listlessly. I caught myself idly masturbating more than once and then sat, squirming in frustration, imagining things I could be doing to Kelly.

After a few hours of this, Kelly announced she was going to bed and I reluctantly joined her. Her naked body next to mine proved too much, though. The light hadn't been off for a minute when my hands started to roam over her body.

"Are you sure you are up for this?" she asked, then playfully, "I don't wanna catch anything," and pressed her ass back against my cock.

In response, I pushed hard against her, my cock sliding between her thighs after poking briefly at her anus. She giggled as I pulled her back against me, my hands grabbing her breasts.

"Frisky," she said, and then let out a yelp as I rolled her onto her belly and straddled her hips. I pressed my cock into her and she made a pained noise, not really wet yet due to the lack of foreplay, but pushed back anyway so I could enter her fully. The tension I'd felt since I woke up finally broke and I began to fuck her.

It felt savage with her face pressed into the bed and me perched on top of her, pumping into her, but she got wet very quickly and clawed at the bed with her fingers, moaning into her pillow.

"God, yes. Fuck me," she moaned insistently.

Normally, this would push me to greater arousal but I was already fully engaged, an animal rutting. My cock felt enormous and my balls ached. I was frantic to come, to fill her, to own her. I grabbed her shoulders to pull her back to receive me, slamming into her again and again. She cried out with each thrust, saying, "Yes," at first but them becoming incoherent, tossing her head and bucking hard as she came. Finally, release. It was like the life drained out of me and it seemed to go on forever. It spilled out of her, making both of us slick and soaking the bed, a comical amount of semen. When it was over, I was alarmed to find I didn't get soft and the ache in my balls, though subsided, wasn't entirely gone. Kelly just panted, face turned to the side on her pillow, wordless in her post-orgasmic bliss. I stayed inside her for a moment, then pulled out and collapsed to my side of the bed, facing her.

"Well, then," she finally managed to say after a couple false starts. "That was something else." I didn't reply. I don't think I could. All I could imagine was what I was thinking before I pulled out of her. Again. Fuck her ass. Fuck her mouth. Cover her in my seed. My balls ached like we hadn't even had sex. My erection was painful and felt huge.

Instead, I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips, managed a smile, and said with what I hoped was playful nonchalance, "Good night," and turned around to face the wall.

She chuckled and said, "Well, I never," in mock indignation before getting up and padding down the hall.

I hoped I would relax but I just lay there, hyperalert. When I heard the shower start running, all I could think of was the water running over her naked body and how much I wanted to be in there with her. Finally, with sheer force of will, I was able to sleep.

* * * * *

I woke clammy and, once again, sticky from my stomach to my knees. I made myself get out of the bed and to the bathroom quickly, not focusing on the vulnerable naked woman snoring next to me. I cleaned myself up and helped myself to an old sanitary napkin, then a second. I made coffee, grabbed a bagel, and went to the office. After an hour of poking around, all I had was Kleine-Levin syndrome, which seemed unlikely despite causing hypersomnia and hypersexuality. Wishing I had befriended some doctors as work, I decided to make a run to the store while Kelly slept in, which I figured she deserved after last night. Lost in thought, I didn't really pay attention to the car radio as I drove until "multiple rapes" caught my attention. Unfortunately, I had missed half the story, so all I got was that there were a string of sexual assaults over the past two days and police were setting a curfew.

"What the fuck," I muttered and idly wondered if the crazy woman from the hospital was connected, then realized I'd almost forgotten about the incident in last night's flurry of libido. Suddenly anxious, I pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store and found a spot. As I got out of the car, I noticed motion in a car parked across the lane and it took a moment before it clicked that what I was seeing was a couple energetically having sex, their legs sticking out the partially open passenger side door. "What the fuck," I repeated, then realized I was staring and made my way quickly to the entrance. Now feeling panicked, I quickly gathered the few items I came for and made my way to the check-out line.

In front of me, I recognized a physician from the hospital. She was saying into her cellphone, "Some other kind of virus, then? There's no sign of trauma or swelling," as she paid and got her bag. On the way out, I heard her say, "No, too fast for rabies..." before she was out of earshot.

"Did you find everything?" the cashier asked, snapping me out of it.

I looked at her blankly before stammering, "Yes. Thanks," while trying not to think about how much I'd like her lips wrapped around my cock. She seemed uncomfortable and rushed through the rest of the transaction while I felt like a creep and stammered a "have a nice day" before rushing out to my car, trying hard not to look at the car across the way. I breathed a sigh of relief after shutting myself in but then realized that there was someone in the car facing mine, staring at me through the windshield. A dark-haired man gripped his steering wheel with white knuckles, panting and licking his lips. Hungry. I nearly dropped my keys starting the car and peeled out of the parking lot like I was pursued by the hounds of hell.

I ran up the steps to the apartment and slammed the door behind me. Again, a feeling of relief. Home base. I realized it was still quiet and peeked in to see Kelly still asleep. She looked flushed and seemed to be panting a little and my heart sank. Great, I thought, I did get her sick. I retreated to the kitchen, unpacked the groceries, and went back to the office to poke around some more. Instead of looking into the news I had heard earlier, as I intended, or even continuing to scour WebMD, I found myself watching porn. Not even watching it, really, but drinking it in like a man in the desert at an oasis. It started with mild stuff like I usually watched, redheads giving slow blowjobs or naughty couples having sex in public. But as the hours passed, my appetites started getting more extreme. Simulated rape, heavy bondage, impregnation videos, even some bestiality before self-consciousness and an irrational fear of legal consequences led to me retreating back to strictly human perversity.

I only realized how much time had passed when I caught myself turning on the light because it was getting dark outside. I looked in on Kelly again and found her much the same, sprawled across the bed and looking feverish. I grabbed my pillow and left to sleep on the couch with a brief stop to rinse off in the shower after my day's marathon of porn and masturbation. Exhausted both physically and mentally, I passed out pretty much immediately. My dreams were unsurprisingly erotic but, at some point, I gradually woke up and realized that I wasn't dreaming. Kelly was on top of me, straddling me and riding my cock with fierce energy. Then the question was if she was awake because she seemed weird. Her eyes were half-lidded and staring and she made deep guttural sounds as she fucked me. I put my hands on her hips to steady her after we both nearly toppled off the couch.

"Kelly? Honey? Are you awake?" I asked, trying to stop her energetic bouncing despite all my instincts screaming in protest. She growled deep in her throat and leaned forward, pressing her hands against my chest, and ground her hips hard against me, rolling them to get me as deep in as she could. Her eyes locked with mine and I saw the same hunger I saw in the man at the store, the same hunger I felt. "Shit," I murmured, then just gave up and relaxed into it, letting my hips rise to slam against her as she pressed down. My hands slid up her body to her tits, squeezing them hard, and she moaned, an orgasm shuddering through her. I could feel dampness and realized both that her breasts were engorged and leaking, just like the woman at the hospital. "Shit," I muttered again, then squeezed my eyes shut as my own orgasm came, unbidden, and Kelly practically howled her approval. And then didn't stop.

It was dawn when we finally stopped. We climbed over each other to get our release. We, and the couch, were soaked with our fluids. We were sore. Raw. But for the moment, the ache was gone. Mostly, anyway. We just sat at opposite ends of the couch and stared at each other for a bit as the room lightened. Able to see her better, I was able to confirm the evidence of my hands. Her breasts were swollen. I noticed, too, that her belly seemed a little rounder and had another moment of panic, broken only when she said, "Your cock is bigger. Somehow. And your balls... " and she just gestured at my crotch. I didn't have to look. They felt huge and swollen and full (still). "What the fuck is going on?" she asked, crossing her arms in front of her breasts, as if suddenly self-conscious. I got up and got us both sheets to wrap ourselves in and turned on the TV.

* * * * *

"The nature of the outbreak has not yet been determined, but it appears to be sexually-transmitted and takes twenty-four hours for the primary symptoms to appear, during which time the patient suffers from extreme exhaustion. The disease is marked by extreme hypersexuality, helping it to spread. It is not yet known whether it is viral or bacterial..."

I shut it off after the fourth news program repeated the same non-information over top of highly censored images of people having sex in public or attempting to sexually assault people on the street. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Well, fuck," she said.

"Indeed," I replied, glancing over at her. She was still wrapped in the sheet but one of her hands had disappeared under it and she was flushed, panting a little as she stared at me. I shifted uncomfortably as my cock returned to full rigidity and my balls tightened. I carefully stood up and continued, "I'm gonna make us some food." She nodded absently and I could feel her watching me as I went into the kitchen, stopping briefly at the dryer to pull on a t-shirt and sweatpants. I felt like one of those old Roman statues with the comically large phallus as I stood there, contemplating the sizeable tent in my pants. "Nothing to be done for it," I murmured.

A few minutes later, while trying to focus on getting a pot full of water on the stove for pasta, I felt Kelly come up behind me and put her hands on my waist. As I looked at her over my shoulder, she dropped to her knees, pulling my sweatpants down to my ankles. I nearly knocked the pot off the stove as she reached around, grabbed my cock, and used it to turn me towards her. She stared at it for a second intensely, like it was all that existed in the world and I wasn't even there, and then leaned in to take it in her mouth. Once again, I found myself with my ass against a sink while a woman forcibly blew me. I let my hands slide through her hair on the sides of her head, not holding it, just feeling the damp silkiness of it. My eyes closed as I just let myself give in. What the hell else is there to do?

There wasn't really any technique to the blowjob, but the desperation made up for it. The hungry and urgent sounds she made turned me on like they always did, but the edge to them magnified it, as did my own insatiable desire. It got more and more animalistic until, by the end, my hands held a firm grip on her hair and I thrust into her mouth, fellatio turned to irrumatio. She managed a grunt deep in her chest with each thrust into her throat but gave no sign of resistance, her hands clutching at my hips, urging me forward. When I came, her nose pressed hard against my pubic bone, she spasmed with her own orgasm, heedless of her inability to breath, swallowing my seed as well as she could manage. When I released her, she collapsed to the floor, coughing and choking, but also rubbing herself to another shuddering orgasm. I just turned, took a deep breath, and turned on the burner, then stepped over her to finish preparation of the meal.

Neither of us ate with relish. We ate because we knew we had to. We caught each other staring and looked down at our plates guiltily. We barely talked. When the meal was over, we carefully cleared the plates, and then I bent her over the table and fucked her hard from behind, her hands grasping the edges of the table as she screamed encouragement. We didn't even try to be quiet. All day we had heard the sounds from other apartments. From outside. Minutes after we both came, she panted, "Again. In my ass." Of course, I complied. By the end, she banged her head on the table so hard in the throes of passion that her face was bloody and I thought she'd broken her nose. I kept going, of course, not stopping until another load of semen was deposited into her ass. As I led her to the bathroom to clean up and check how badly she'd hurt herself, I could swear her belly was larger still. A hysterical part of my mind said, Of course, think of how much cum you've put in there! My balls ached with the thought.

bergec
bergec
54 Followers
12