The Outlands - Ezzad's Raid

Story Info
Lust, sex and betrayal in Earth's distant future.
9.3k words
3.68
6.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains graphic fantasy violence.

*****

In Earth's far distant future, civilization exists mainly in city states referred to as "Shining Cities". While there are only a few such cities, these large city states are home to over 80% of the planet's population. The remainder of the inhabitants live in semi-nomadic tribes and a few trading outposts which deal with the "Shining Cities". T'larre is one of the larger cities.

The "Shining Cities" are named that for the shining materials that compose the walls. They are also known for their incredible technological and biological advances. The general population live long, and generally luxurious lives.

The city states are ruled by despots who have named themselves Khans, a title from the distant past. These rulers have benefited from the Labs' work to extend their lives 300 or more years. The khans can be cruel. Most live hedonistic life styles. The few female khans are no different. Their word is always law. One supreme Khan, elected every twenty years from among the other khans, rules all the states.

The Labs provide most of the biological advances: they can tailor genetics to create or enhance human bodies. One of their creations are the Pillow slaves, beings tailored to serve any sexual need. Another is the soldier/guards/police called the Thallari.

The Thallari are tall, around 9ft, handsome and fit, men and women alike. They are fiercely loyal to their masters, although, some have escaped to the badlands and formed independent tribes. Occasionally, they can cross breed with normal humans.

Asmeira

Asmeira had been a pillow slave: she was considered one of the best the Pleasure Schools had ever produced. Her exceptional beauty and her skills as a sexual companion made her highly sought after. However, she'd also received training beyond what pillow slaves usually received. She'd received some hand to hand combat training so she could also defend her owner, if needed. Also, she could have been a gift from a rival khan, or merchant, slipped in as an assassin had she completed her training.

For some unknown reason, her conditioning had serious gaps. She wasn't as subservient as the schools would have her. And she was of higher intelligence than officially allowed a pleasure slave. Had the Pleasure School officials known this, she would have been executed. She was highly resourceful and hid herself well, pretending to be the perfect pillow slave, all the while planning her escape. She convinced Rinnie to join her.

Rinnie was also a pillow slave, but submissive beyond anything her teachers had hoped. Although highly intelligent, She could be easily manipulated by the people she revered. Unfortunately for her, she loved Asmeira deeply. Asmeira recognized this and played on the young slave's worship.

Both women came out of the Labs. They weren't born women: they were specially created transsexual beings. Wealthy merchants and the khans paid large sums to own a fully functional transsexual. Especially ones that could hold their beauty for decades!

When Asmeira originally fled T'larre, she had hoped to reach one of the distant trading centers and use her knowledge of the Shining Cities to gain enough wealth that she'd no longer be anyone's slave. She even hoped to become head of her own outpost. Rinnie could be sold, if necessary.

Asmeira hadn't considered how far T'larre's reach extended. Wanted flyers were posted in every center. Transsexuals were too valuable to loose! She had to disguise herself and flee into the badlands. Rinnie suggested they disguise themselves as priestesses.

Asmeira liked the idea: the Supreme Khan was worshipped as a major deity and the other khans were worshipped as minor deities, similar to the ancient Caesar worship. All the priestesses served the temples to the Supreme Khan, but, each of the khans had their own sub-cults of priestesses. The challenge would be vague as to whom they served!

She'd heard rumors of an abandoned enclave and found a local to lead her to it: as his reward, she allowed him to use her...right before she slit his throat. She then set up the school while she developed a new plan, recruiting other women who wanted to be priestesses. She even hoped to insinuate herself into a wealthy household and eventually gain control of it.

But it came to naught the night the raiders came calling.

The Raid

Ezzad sat back looking down at the two beautiful captives sucking his thick eight inch cock. He smiled as they worked at stiffening him for the fourth time that evening. He couldn't believe his good fortune at gaining such treasures on this raid! Irarri, his loving wife, would not approve, but she would always obey!

The two captives didn't flinch as the screams from the other priestesses filled the air. These two would do whatever was necessary to survive, even fight each other to the death, if commanded.

Ezzad and Thistle, one if his lieutenants, studied the walled buildings that were just over the dune they inhabited. No guards. Weak gate. The priestesses at this monastery must have thought they were too far off the beaten path for raiders to notice. Most such places were under the protection of the tribe whose territory they served. His tribe even had one under their protection. No raider would bother these, being content to hit unwary and unprotected caravans.

But this one was in land no tribe claimed, a couple of hundred miles from T'larre, the nearest Shining City. And...Ezzad had heard rumors. Stories about these priestesses. About the size of their breasts. About them having nice round asses. About having penises and not pussies! He wanted to check this out for himself. And maybe, gather some suitable captives to sell to the pleasure palaces in T'larre.

Ezzad felt, rather than saw, Burr, his Tharrali second in command and brother-in-law, arrive.

"Damn, you, Burr! Do you always have to sneak up like that?" He complained.

Burr only grinned. At nearly eight foot tall, shorter than most his kinsmen, the Tharrali warrior, a product of the Shining Cities laboratories, was still over two feet taller than most tribesmen. How he could always conceal himself amazed his fellow raiders.

"How else can I hide from my foul-tempered sister?" he grinned.

Ezzad and Burr each led four raiders to the school while Thistle, his lieutenant, stayed with the last four to guard the horses, and provide covering fire should the other groups need it. While he didn't expect trouble this far out, he still preferred caution to stupidity. Stupid raiders tended to have very short lives!

It was only a couple of hours before dawn, and a crescent moon had had risen a few hours earlier. The enclave was dark, but the small amount of moonlight was enough to see by. No sounds issued from the grounds or inside the building, not even a barking dog! But then, a barking dog could be heard miles away, and this school wanted to be hidden from prying eyes, and from greedy raiders.

All ten raiders scaled the wall quietly and took their positions. Ezzad and a couple of his men found two of the priestesses asleep, tangled in each other's arms. The raiders gazed upon the naked forms of these two beautiful priestesses, their bodies bathed in what little moonlight there was.

Asmeira, priestess and self-proclaimed Mother Superior, woke with the feel of a sharp dagger against her jugular. The sounds of scuffling and cries of fear from the other priestesses and the attendants told the story of their predicament. She slowly untangled herself from Rinnie, her lover, letting the sheets fall away and expose her full, ample breasts. She hoped the distraction of her naked body might distract these strangers long enough to grab her hidden dagger and dispatch them before sneaking to help the others.

The leader never took his eyes off her face. In fact, his smile suggested he knew what she was thinking! Asmeira decide to try a different tack.

"If you will allow me, I will quiet the others and we will surrender peacefully to your men."

Ezzad nodded slowly and soon his men had all the captives gathered in the courtyard. He looked over the ten priestesses. Burr dragged out a young man and a couple of women who appeared to be caretakers. With the exception of the Mother Superior, the priestesses were reasonably young, possibly in their early twenties, all very attractive. The Mother Superior, a very tall and extremely beautiful and sensuous woman, might have been in her late thirties or early forties. Even the caretakers looked young, but looks were deceiving when you came from the Shining Cities. Irarri, Ezzad's wife, looked to be around thirty, but she was well over a hundred.

However, Ezzad was puzzled by the absence of students, or even acolytes. A place like this should have had twenty or more students! And there was no money or treasure to be found! What kind of school was this? He'd heard of special schools that trained assassins: could this be one of these? However, there were no weapons or training rooms that he could see.

Ezzad could sell most of his prisoners in the slave markets. Unfortunately, the older priestess would have to die. She would be too clever to be retrained. And, if this was a militant order, Ezzad could leave no witnesses to link him to the atrocities committed here.

But first, his men could sample their pleasures. Ezzad ordered the women to strip. Of the twelve, six appeared to be young women, barely into full adulthood. The rest had definitely used the life-extending drugs The Mother Superior and her lover were both transsexuals. Ezzad had heard about the labs in the Shining Cities that helped create them. About the surgeries that relocated their testicles inside their bodies and still allowed them to function, and even breed women captives. About the chemicals and genetic modifications that allowed their breasts to grow naturally.

Ezzad would keep these two for himself and allow his men to have the others. Ezzad was also curious why these two had left the safety and security of the city.

Ezzad hurried his men to gather up supplies and move out quickly. Burr would oversee eliminating signs of their presence and erasing their trail. He would catch up after dark. The captives were tied together and marched towards the raider campsite. The band would deal with them far away from the school, any bodies hidden. He wanted the school to appear to have been abandoned.

That night saw Ezzad's men using the eight young priestesses and the women caretakers. Burr oversaw guarding the camp and captives, and letting a few men at a time fuck the women. The other captive was kept untouched.

Ezzad gazed lustfully at the naked bodies of Asmeira and Rinnie. Rinnie was small, blonde, with firm breasts, a round bottom and a small cock. She was also quiet and kept her eyes averted. Asmeira, the older one, was tall and statuesque. Her long, raven hair hung down to her ass. She had large, full breasts with come-suck-me nipples. Her wide, full hips gave way to long, shapely legs. She had a cock almost as large as his! Intriguing!

"We are yours to use as you see fit, my lord," Asmeira purred. "We will do whatever you ask."

"How old are you, child?" he asked Rinnie.

"Old enough to know how to please you," she teased, but again lowered her gaze under his doubtful gaze.

"Forty, my lord," she whispered quietly.

"Eighty seven," Asmeira said to his questioning look.

Ezzad couldn't believe how young they both looked until he saw the amber flecks in their eyes: a sign they were both on the life extending drugs.

Asmeira gazed appreciatively at Ezzad's now naked body. His erect cock was easily larger than hers. Hers was just about two of his hand widths in length. His was about two and a half hand widths. She would also have a hard time closing her fingers completely around his shaft. Very nice! She might even enjoy riding it!

While Ezzad intended to fuck both the priestesses, something about Rinnie fascinated him: he felt incredible desire to take her! He ordered Rinnie to get on all fours over his saddle, her legs pushed up against it. He didn't bother lubing as her pushed his cock against her tight rubbery ring. He couldn't get in. He tried for several minutes, more frustrated as time passed. Asmeira could see the rage building in his eyes.

"Please, my lord, let me help," she said and knelt behind Rinnie, burying her face in Rinnie's ass and running her tongue inside her hole.

Ezzad was entranced by the display before him. He admired Asmeira's beautiful round bottom and stroked his cock in anticipation. But first he wanted to sample that blonde's tight ass! He watched as Asmeira licked Rinnie for a short span, forcing her spit inside the blonde's asshole. Asmeira stuck a rag in Rinnie's mouth and moved around the saddle and reached behind Rinnie, sticking fingers from both hands into her asshole. She pulled Rinnie's asshole wide open causing her to scream against the gag.

As Ezzad pushed his cock all the way in, Asmeira noticed this leather cock ring. He was determined to ride long and hard. This was as much about dominating them as it was his own enjoyment. She removed her fingers as Ezzad grabbed Rinnie's hips and thrust long and deep into the now open asshole. Rinnie continued screaming as Ezzad fucked her with powerful strokes.

Tears flowed down Rinnie's face as Ezzad hammered her ass. She hurt. Each thrust hit the end of her channel painfully. His grip would leave bruises. Even though the pain wasn't diminishing, she forced herself to stop screaming. She would endure this for Asmeira's sake.

Rinnie's warm, tight ass felt good on Ezzad's cock. He would ride this one several times tonight. She would bend to his will, and not just pretend submission. The other one might prove more difficult. She would prove to be a match for him. He'd save his last, long ride for her.

Asmeira had no pity as she thought, "She shouldn't have resisted! She should have given herself freely if she wants to live!" She watched as Ezzad slowly fucked her into fake submission. He's too clever for your tricks!" she thought. "This man has broken stallions! He WILL ride you until he owns you! Poor child!"

Almeira relished the idea of trying her mettle against him. They'd probably ride each other to exhaustion, neither one getting the upper hand. A worthy opponent. An even worthier lover! Maybe, he could be her path to power!

Ezzad pulled Rinnie down hard on his cock one last time and filled her ass with his cum. Some leaked past his cock down her thighs. After he pulled out, she turned around and kissed the hard of his cock.

With tears still flowing she said, "I beg forgiveness, Master. Please, let me make it up to you. Let me suck you hard so you can further take your pleasure in my ass."

She took his cock in her mouth as far as she could. She didn't resist as he forced his flaccid cock down her throat. He held her head tight until she started choking then released her. As soon as she got another breath, he shoved it back in again. He liked the feel of her throat contracting as she struggled to get a fresh breath. He was getting hard and would have to stop this, though.

After she's sucked him hard, Rinnie turned and presented her ass to him. She knelt, placing her head on the floor. Ezzad saw her small cock hanging. He gave it a sharp tug before pushing into her ass again. This time was easier. His previous load of cum lubricated her channel. It would be a nicer ride for both of them. He would take great pleasure in breaking in this mare!

Asmeira watched him fuck her lover with powerful, measured thrusts. He had a steady rhythm designed to allow him to fuck longer and gain the most pleasure possible for him. And for the right partner. Yes...she was going to enjoy him riding her!

Rinnie no longer had a resentful look to her. She seemed resigned to her fate, and might be on the verge of wanting him to fuck her like that! Her little cock was actually stiffening! She might actually come!! Her eyes were unfocused. Her face was flushed and her breathing was ragged!

Ezzad fucked Rinnie nearly an hour before coming again. When he thrust in the last time and held his cock against the end of her channel, she creamed all over the tent floor. Ezzad backed her up and continued fucking her while she licked it all up, then pushed her away!

Rinnie turned and pleaded, "Please, Master, may I make you hard again? Would you take your pleasure of me again?"

Almeira saw the adoration and complete surrender in Rinnie's eyes. (Oh, my lover! I'd hoped you would last longer and soften him up for me!) This would make things harder now.

Ezzad stood before Rinnie and commanded, "Make me come with only your mouth. And when you make me hard again, I might fuck you!"

She knelt before him and eagerly took him into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his shaft, stopping only to lick and suck his balls. She kissed and sucked the head, tickling his slit with the tip of her tongue. Ezzad looked pleased at her abilities. After she'd sucked him a while, he grabbed her face and started thrusting. His cock hit the back of her throat, but he didn't try to force it further.

Rinnie reached between her legs and fingered her cock. She creamed her hand as Ezzad groaned and filled her mouth with his cum. Most spilled out her mouth and Asmeira quickly leaned over to kiss her and help take his cum. Ezzad watched this show, amazed and intrigued. The promise of more exciting acts hung in the air. He decided he might let these two live a while longer!

Ezzad ordered Rinnie to stand on the saddle. He stood behind her and pushed his cock into her ass. With one arm he reached around and grabbed her breast, squeezing tightly. He grabbed her cock with the other hand and stroked as he thrust into her. She reached behind her and held his head as he bit and sucked her neck. His powerful thrusts lifted her slightly forcing her to struggle to remain standing on the saddle.

Ezzad stepped back, pulling Rinnie with him. He bounced her on his cock, the head hitting the end of her channel. Rinnie yelped each time, but didn't fight him. Her legs dangled, unable to reach the ground. The added weight made her channel tighter and feel fuller! She'd surrendered completely. Ezzad could do with her as he pleased and she would gratefully accept it.

Asmeira couldn't believe her eyes. All she'd taught Rinnie was for naught. This powerful tribal raider had easily crushed Rinnie's resistance! Asmeira began to have second thoughts about her plan to conquer this man.

Rinnie had long since stopped feeling the pain. All she could think about was this cock rubbing her ass walls. She'd lost track of the number of times she'd come this night! Ezzad's hand mauling her cock felt right. She'd willingly wear his slave collar.

Asmeira watched as Rinnie's face smiled in pleasure. She watched her face flush each time she came. She kept coming for him long after she'd run out of cream. Rinnie hung slack in his arms. Ezzad continued biting and sucking her neck. She'd bear that mark for many days. If she lived that long.

It was well after midnight before Ezzad finished fucking Rinnie and tossed her aside. She lay on his furs smiling peacefully, a thoroughly fucked glaze to her eyes. She'd spread her legs for this man any time!

Asmeira thought, "It's my turn, now. I won't be as easy to tame!"

But Ezzad only pulled her to the saddle and cuffed her to it. She couldn't move it without waking him. It seemed she would have to wait for her turn.

Asmeira watched in stunned silence as Ezzad returned to Rinnie, who'd spread her legs and held her arms out to him, inviting him to use her again! Asmeira woke several times during the night to Rinnie's muffled cries of pleasure.

Shelter from the Storm