The Outpost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked quickly over to one of the red-upholstered booths and sat down on the outside edge of one of the benches. She hoped that would give him the signal to sit across from her instead of next to her. She watched him walk over with two tall glasses in his hands. He set them on the table and then gestured for her to scoot over so he could sit next to her.

She sighed and slid across the bench until she was up against the wall. At least she could give him plenty of room. He slid one of the glasses over to her. She looked at it warily. "I thought you were getting beers," she said as eyed the tall glass of what looked like watered-down Coke.

"Try it," he said amiably. "I think you'll like it." She took a sip. She could barely taste any alcohol. She let out a silent breath of relief. She had been afraid he was going to try to get her drunk. But there couldn't be much harm in this drink.

Brad watched her take another drink of the Long Island Iced Tea. He smiled inwardly. "You must be warm in that sweater," he said as he looked her over.

Actually, she was feeling kind of warm, she thought. Must be the lack of fresh air. She shrugged. "I'm OK," she said as she smiled at him. She sipped her drink. Brad's hand closed over her wrist. She looked up at him in alarm.

"I said, you must be warm in the sweater." He spoke calmly but firmly. "Let me help you out of it." He reached around her to tug at the end of her sleeve and then calmly began to undo the front buttons. She shook her head again, but didn't stop him from removing her sweater.

Once the sweater was off, he took a good long look at what it had been covering up. She wore a deep red tank top with thin, spaghetti straps. The color looked incredibly seductive against her golden skin. The tank top was tucked into her skirt, showing off her slender waist. The top edge of the tank was in the shape of a V, and he was delighted to see that it revealed ample cleavage. He grinned down at her.

He was staring so intently that Tina was surprised her skin didn't catch fire from his gaze. She shifted to try to cover herself up a little. She drank deeply from her glass, figuring that once she finished her drink he would let her go. Then she turned away from him and stared at the posters on the wall.

Brad watched her ignore him. He scooted closer to her and put a hand on her knee. She flinched away. "Something wrong, sweetheart?" He smiled teasingly when she turned to him.

Tina blinked her eyes and wondered why the simple motion of turning her head had made the room spin. She pushed his hand off her knee. "Please stop touching me," she said in a prim, slightly-slurred voice. "Our bet was just that I would have a drink with you, and I am." She took another sip of the drink, as if to illustrate her point.

Brad nodded his acceptance. "Good point," he said clearly. He had yet to touch his own drink. "This has nothing to do with our bet," he said as he scooted even closer and slipped an arm around her waist. He watched her eyes fill with alarm and confusion. He lowered his head and began to nibble at her sexy lower lip.

Tina's eyes drifted closed. Her whole body felt warm and she couldn't think clearly. Somewhere in the back of her mind it occurred to her that she should push him away. Instead she leaned into him and lifted a trembling hand to press against his hard chest. Her head fell back slightly as he began to trace kisses down her jaw to her throat.

Brad couldn't seem to get enough of her. She tasted like sweet, fresh honey. He nibbled at her throat and lifted a hand to cup one of her heavy breasts. Her soft groan pushed him over the edge and his teeth assaulted her neck. He heard her gasp as he bit at the tender flesh of her throat. She pulled back abruptly and bumped against the wall. "No," she said in a whisper. She pushed away his hands. "No," said more firmly. "Stop it." She felt dizzy and light-headed.

Brad felt the frustration and desire building inside. He slid out of the booth and pulled her along with him. She struggled to pull her arm out of his grasp as she stood, and was surprised at how light-headed she felt. He tossed a couple of bills on the table and began to pull her towards the bar entrance. When she stumbled, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her out the door. He heard the whistles and cheers of appreciation from the guys in the bar as he carried her out of the bar and around to the side of the building.

She was fighting him the whole way-shoving at him and kicking her legs wildly. When he reached the old, wooden picnic table in the shadows of the back of the building, he dumped her on top of it. She was off of it and trying to slip past him before he could blink. He grabbed both her arms and laughed. "Damn, girl. You sure are sexy when you're angry and half-drunk."

Tina kicked out and managed catch him hard in the shin. He grunted, but his grip on her didn't loosen. He hauled her over to the side of the building and pressed her body back against the wall with his. She was breathing hard and there was fear and fury in her eyes.

She gulped back a breath. "Let me go," she said. Her heart was pounding wildly. She couldn't think straight. Her only thought was that she needed to get away. His fingers were bruising her arms and she knew she was simply no match for his strength. She felt the tears welling up in her eyes and she forced herself to hold back a sob. "Please," she pleaded softly, "please, just let me go."

Brad saw the tears forming in her eyes and was surprised to feel the stab of desire inside of him sharpen. This was far from his usual style. He wasn't the kind of guy to force himself on a women who wasn't interested. Then Tina squirmed in his grasp, unintentionally pressing her body against his in all sorts of interesting places. He felt himself grow instantly hard. When her eyes went wide with fear, he knew that she must have felt his excitement too. There was no question in his mind. He had to have her.

He leaned down and closed his mouth over hers. He kissed her slowly, almost sweetly, and felt her lips warm and soften under his. She stopped struggling against him and held her body rigidly against the wall behind her. He lifted his head and looked down into her eyes. The fear was still there, but he could also see confusion and desire. "Just relax," he said in a soft, soothing voice. "I'm not going to hurt you," he murmured.

Tina kept her body stiff and unresponsive as he covered her mouth with his once again. His lips moved over hers possessively, soft and demanding at the same time. She felt her defenses beginning to crumble. When his tongue pushed against her warm, swollen lips, she couldn't hold back the wave of sensations. She sighed softly and his tongue slipped into her mouth, probing gently and tangling with hers.

He nipped at her lower lip with his teeth and she felt the warmth and desire flood through her body. When he loosened his grip on her arms, she let them fall limply to her sides. Her body pressed wantonly against his.

The taste of her was slowly driving him mad. The press of her body against his was torturous, and the smell of her was intoxicating. His hands slipped under her tank top and up to cup her breasts through her bra. When his thumbs trailed lightly over her nipples she let out a throaty, seductive moan.

"I have to have you," he whispered, as his mouth traced a path along her jaw to nibble at her ear. Her head fell back slightly and her arms came up around his neck. He continued to nip at her earlobe. "I have to have you now, Tina," he said, his voice thick with lust.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she heard what he was saying, but she couldn't seem to do anything except enjoy the feeling of his mouth on her neck. She felt him lift her again and set her down on top of the picnic table. She sat, arms still wrapped around his neck, legs dangling off the edge of the table.

He shifted so that he was standing directly in front of her, his legs between hers. He took hold of the bottom edge of her tank top and lifted it, exposing a sheer red bra. His mouth watered. He lifted her arms and removed the top, then tossed it on the ground beside the table.

Tina shivered as the cool night breeze brushed over her bare skin. It took her a moment to realize why she suddenly felt cold. She was alert all at once and she crossed her arms over her chest. She looked up at Brad and shook her head. "I can't do this," she said fiercely. "I don't know what I was thinking." She looked desperately around as the wave of fear crashed over her again.

Brad took her wrists gently in his hands and pulled her arms away from her chest. "Stop thinking," he said. "Just feel." He bent down and closed his mouth over one of her nipples, through the thin fabric of her bra. She gasped loudly and her back arched instinctively, pushing her breast even more firmly against his mouth. His lips and tongue teased her nipple until it was hot and hard and throbbing. His arms moved around her and he deftly unfastened the back hook of her bra.

Even as she tried to cover herself, he pulled the bra out of the way and tossed it on the ground alongside her top. He stared at her, entranced by the glow of her skin and the fullness of her breasts. Her nipples were hard and thrusting out at him, tempting him to taste her again. Even as she began to protest, he bent and began suckling her other nipple. Her moans and sighs made his blood rush and his heart pound. He could feel himself, hard and throbbing, within the restraint of his jeans. He pushed her long skirt up to her thighs and ran his hands down her legs. He pulled her legs possessively around his waist and then circled his arms around her, pulling her body firmly against his.

Tina tightened her legs around his waist and ran her fingers through his hair. Her hands clasped behind his neck. His mouth was hot and busy on her nipple and she could no longer remember why she had been pushing him away. Their bodies shifted and she could feel how hard he was through his jeans and her skirt.

Brad set Tina back on the edge of the table and then took off his jacket. He reached around her and laid it on the table behind her. He lowered her body back so that she was lying down, naked from the waist up, with her legs dangling off the edge of the table. She stretched her arms over her head and Brad had to grit his teeth to hold himself back as he watched her smooth breasts push out further. Her nipples were still hard and wet from his attention. His patience was almost gone.

He pushed her skirt up to her waist and his breath caught as he stared at the tiny swatch of sheer red material that was barely covering her. She had some wonderful secrets under those bulky clothes. Tina moaned and her eyes fluttered open just enough to look up at him. He looked straight in her eyes and then reached down and ripped the panties off of her. She gasped and her eyes flew wide open.

Tina felt like someone had just thrown water over her. Her mind cleared suddenly and she realized that she was practically naked, lying on a rickety old picnic table behind a bar. Panic lodged in her throat and made it hard for her to breathe. What in hell was she doing? She pushed herself up in a sitting position, so that she was practically face-to-face with Brad. "I can't do this," she said, gasping for breath.

Brad had already used up his patience. He was hard and ready and he had been waiting to slide himself into her since the moment she had walked into the bar. As she tried to wiggle off the table, he pushed her back and leaned over her. "You're not going anywhere," he said. His mouth closed over her left nipple and she began to whimper softly as he pulled and tugged on it with his teeth and tongue. She pushed against him weakly, but he simply ignored her. His right hand slid down and began stroking one of her soft, smooth thighs.

Tina felt the fear and desire race through her. She couldn't let this happen. But she didn't know how to stop it. She felt his hand come up between her thighs and her whimpers grew louder. "Please," she pleaded softly. "Please don't do this." His mouth released her nipple and he looked up at her. He watched her face as his hand moved up and cupped her. She was hot and wet. He smiled.

"You want this as much as I do," he said tauntingly. "You're all hot and wet and ready for me." She looked away from him in shame. His fingers stroked up her warm, wet pussy lips and her whole body shuddered. "Yeah, that's the way," he said. Then his finger slid inside her and she cried out in pleasure. He grinned and began to move his finger slowly in and out of her. She continued to groan loudly.

She was tight and wet, he thought. He slid another finger into her and it barely fit. His dick was hard as rock and throbbing for release. As he pumped his fingers into her, her body began to respond and she involuntarily began to push back against his hand. "That's it, baby," he said in a low, deep voice. "You know you want it."

Tina couldn't help herself. It felt so good and it had been too long. She felt her body heating and building towards the first orgasm already. She prayed that he would let her feel the pleasure of release. She groaned when he pulled his fingers out of her. "No," she moaned softly.

Brad smiled at the tone. "No, what?" he said. "You want me to stop?" Tina just whimpered, not knowing what to say. Brad spoke again, "You want me to stop, baby? Or do you want me to keep going?" He began to pull at one of her nipples with his fingers and she gasped.

Tina gave up. "Don't stop," she whispered. Brad leaned over like he hadn't heard what she said. He was grinning.

"What was that?" he asked. "Did you say stop?"

Tina just shook her head and wiggled her body against him.

"Tell me," he said. "Tell me you want me to fuck you. You want me to fuck you good and hard, don't you?" Tina closed her eyes. She couldn't say those things. She nodded her head.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. She looked up at him. "Say it," he said.

She felt a tear run down her cheek. "Please," she whispered.

"Louder!" Brad grabbed her waist, lifted her, and moved her back, so that he could crawl up onto the table with her.

"Please," she said a little louder. "Don't stop."

He unsnapped his jeans and pulled out his hard dick. He positioned himself above her. "Tell me to fuck you," he demanded.

Tina swallowed hard. "Fuck me," she whispered.

He plunged into her and she screamed out in pleasure. Her pussy wrapped tightly around him, barely able to take in his length. Her back was arched and she could barely breathe. Then he began to move inside her. Her body quivered and she began to rock her hips against his.

"That's it, baby," he grunted, as he stroked inside her. "Damn, you're hot." Brad had never had a pussy so hot and tight. It felt like a velvet fist. He pumped harder. Then suddenly he felt her tighten around him and she squirted all over his dick. She moaned as the orgasm coursed through her.

Brad didn't know how long he could last. She was so fucking hot and wet and it was driving him past reason. He pounded himself into her, enjoying her little moans and grunts. He watched her begin play with her own nipples, tugging and twisting. It turned him on even more. Then he felt her tighten again, as another orgasm ripped through her. She screamed out his name and begged him for more.

Tina couldn't believe how hot and excited she was. She had never felt like this. Already she could feel her third orgasm building. Brad was incredible, ramming into her hard and fast. She tugged on her nipples, enjoying the almost painful sensation. She got closer and closer to orgasm. Then she felt Brad stiffen and grunt. They came at the same time. She tightened around him as he pumped hard, emptying himself deep inside her.

He collapsed on top of her, pinning her down to the table. They were both damp with sweat and breathing hard. After a moment, Tina wrapped her arms around him and began to stroke his back. He nibbled gently at her shoulder. "Again," he murmured to her. She smiled. "OK," she said softly. "But this time I get to be on top."

12