The Outsider Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruthie's mood went from elation to despair. No...she was not aroused. After such a great evening of erotic adventure she had expected to be excited, but her body simply was not cooperating with what her mind wanted it to do.

Come on...for Mike...please...he deserves it...but...nothing...

Finally she gave up on herself. She felt that she owed him sex; that he deserved to have that part of the relationship fulfilled. She did as well...but maybe it would come later...for her it would not be that night. She hugged him.

"Mike...I...just go ahead...it'll be OK."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah...Sometimes it takes me a couple of minutes to get going...you know...It's OK..."

With that, she lay on the spare bed and spread her legs. Mike pushed his reservations aside and joined her. The condom he was wearing was lubricated, so he was able to enter her, although with some difficulty and much discomfort for her. She kissed him, because she did not want him to see that the only thing she was feeling at the moment was discomfort. He thrust vigorously, and finally she could tell he was pumping semen into the condom. She felt nothing but relief that it was over as he slowed down and his penis went limp.

She continued holding him close, because she did not want him to see her face.

"Was that good for you?"

"Yeah...it was fine, Mike..." she lied. Actually her vagina felt raw and was aching.

----------

A few minutes later they cleaned up from the exertions of a night of dancing, streaking, and sex. When they returned to his room they cuddled together in Mike's bed. She lay next to him with her head resting in his armpit. She caressed his stomach until she was convinced he was asleep.

As soon as his breathing changed, tears rolled down her face. For a year and a half she had wondered whether or not she was capable of enjoying sex. She could climax just fine while masturbating, but as for sex itself, she had nothing but bad memories. It had been awful the first time...that first relationship during her junior year in high school. She made love, but felt absolutely nothing except disgust and discomfort. Well, the first guy had been a total POS (piece of shit) so she figured that it must have been because she hated him.

Now she had made love to another man...the second man in her life. This time everything had been different...no "cherry to pop", no desperate fear of being discovered, no fear of getting pregnant, and most of all...the man who made had just made love to her was one she cared about. None of that mattered. Sex with Mike was just as awful as it had been during those squalid nights she spent with that POS.

After a year and a half she got her answer...but it was not the answer she wanted.