The Oval Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I saw him" I replied, but I think Charlotte is even faster than he is."

"Is that a dare?" Mario answered, "Let's try it then!"

"But I didn't bring my bathing suit!" Charlotte said, with an unconvincing voice.

"Don't you see?" Elena replied, "bathing suits are not allowed around here anyway!"

And on these words, she walked to Charlotte and, resuming the kisses that apparently had started upstairs, she proceeded to take off Charlotte's summer dress.

"No panties, huh!" she said, smiling wickedly. "it's nice to see that we're all on the same page."

And, there you go! In less than a minute Charlotte was naked as well. He took her hand to lead her to the pool. They looked at each over and he said

"ready?"

"always Mister" she replied, and splash! the race was on.

"Lionel, my dear, give me a hand with the food will you?" Elena said, and I was only too happy to help with something - the tension was getting almost unbearable. Elena and I started to arrange plates and dishes and I complimented her on her cooking skills.

"But you haven't tasted anything yet!" she said, and added, "let me see if you like that taste" and she came to me and kissed me, pushing her tongue in my mouth in a rather aggressive way. This woman was something! I kissed her back, caressing her neck and arms and everywhere else. I don't know how long we kissed this way, standing by the food and the drinks. I was turning my back to the swimming pool and at some point I noticed that I couldn't hear any splashing anymore. I wanted to look behind and see what was going on, but Elena held my face in her hands to prevent me from seeing anything.

"Trust him, trust us", she said, looking deep in my eyes, "she will love it but you will as well" and she kissed me again, and her kisses were now more gentle, more passionate, and very enjoyable. She also seemed to genuinely like me as a man, which was a relief. At some point though, I couldn't help it anymore and turned around, and (of course) he was sitting by the side of the pool, his feet in the water, and Charlotte was standing in the pool in front of him, licking his erect cock with obvious pleasure. He was caressing her hair but then lied down on his back and spread his legs a bit, giving Charlotte more room to lick his shaved balls - which she did right away.

I noticed that her hands were touching his legs at the same time, caressing his muscles. Obviously she enjoyed it to have such a muscular body at her disposal. That actually made me more jealous than the blow-job she was giving him, because it made me realize that Mario had something that I didn't have, or that I had less. Once again he was the superior male... and once again the realization of that just made my cock grow even harder! Mario turned his head toward us and smiled, and it was not clear if the smile was directed at one of us in particular - maybe he was just happy and letting us know. When he moaned, it was deep and powerful - a real wild animal.

Elena had moved behind me and was massaging my cock through my pants (good idea to not wear undies, after all). My hands were touching her body as well, which she was rubbing against my back while kissing my neck. I saw that now Charlotte had managed to take his cock's head in her mouth (even though it was almost twice as big as mine) and she was sucking with devotion, almost religiously. But Mario made her stop:

"I don't want to come right now" he explained, "I want to save it for later, I want to come inside of you and with the others present."

He took her head in his hands and leaned forward to kiss her gently. Charlotte placed her tiny arms around his impressive body and kissed him and she looked like a high school girl kissing her first boyfriend, and again I was filled with jealousy. Then she did something more surprising: stepping back a little in the pool, she took one of his feet in her hands. She smiled at him, and watching him intensely in the eyes, she placed her lips on his foot for a second. Wow, I think, this dominant male thing that Mario had seemed to work on women as much as it did on men... And of course it did... How silly of me to not have foreseen this!

Mario got back on his feet and walked toward Elena and I, always all-smile, and Elena stopped rubbing my cock at that point. Mario laughed at the large stains of pre-sperm that were apparent on my pants (I couldn't see them, but I could feel them!).

"I wonder who is the most wet right now, Lionel, you or your wife!"

He then turned toward Charlotte as she was coming out of the swimming pool, with a happy aura all around her, and said:

"Charlotte, I think Lionel gets excited at watching you giving oral to other men!"

To which she answered right away,

"It's the first time for him actually, and yes I knew that he was going to like it!"

But then, Elena added "Mario honey, did it occur to you that maybe he wet his pants like this not from watching you and his wife doing things in the pool, but maybe because of the way I was touching him all along?"

"Point taken" Mario replied, to which I added, in honesty:

"I think it was both."

"So Charlotte," Elena said, "I know exactly what to do with you, but help me out a little about your husband... what does he like to do in sex, beside of sharing his lovely wife with other people?"

"Welllllll...." Charlotte replied, smiling, "he has a little something for women's feet."

"Ha!" Elena replied, "I knew it! I've seen the way he has been looking at my feet since you arrived. Right or wrong?"

"Right, of course" is my answer.

"Well" she says, "if you are a nice boy maybe you can have my toes for dessert. If Charlotte allows you to, that is, of course; Charlotte dear, is your husband allowed to suck on other women's toes?"

Everybody laughed, and Charlotte replied:

"If I am allowed to suck the husband, he should be allowed to do it to the wife, shouldn't he."

To which Elena replied,

"Maybe so, maybe so, we'll see. Just because you enjoy the husband's big cock doesn't mean that the wife feels like she has to do anything in return. As I said, Lionel will have to show me that he's a nice boy. But enough with all the dirty talk, let's eat! I've cooked specialties from my country for us, no way that we are going to let it cool down!"

We all gathered around the buffet to fill our plates and then we spread out on the lazy chairs by the pool. The wine (some Argentinean white I had never heard about) was as delicious as the food and it was useful in making me a little breezier, a little braver, yet I was careful not to drink too much. The women started some conversation about decoration. How could they do that in the middle of a group sex-themed evening was beyond my understanding, but then again, so were many other things about women. Mario had closed his eyes and seemed to be having a little nap, or maybe he was just as uncomfortable as I was when it came to basic socializing.

Elena got up and went to join Charlotte on the loveseat on which she was seating. The conversation resumed but it was all muted voices and smiles now, and it was clearly not about decoration anymore. By the few words I heard, I understood that it was about birth control and tests. Then they started to caress, Charlotte's hands caressing Elena's neck, going down along her beautiful breast, making circles around it, pressing it with her hand and tasting its nipple with her tongue. Her breath got faster and neither Mario nor I existed anymore. She lowered her face and licked and caressed her soft belly with her face, before reaching her pussy. Elena, getting really excited, started to move her hips; she obviously liked the feel of Charlotte's tongue, and spread her legs so that Charlotte could go ahead and discover her (brazilian) pussy.

Mario and I were both fascinated and really turned on looking at our wives enjoying each other in that way. Now we could clearly hear Elena moaning softly as Charlotte was savoring her pussy, turning her tongue in it and going up again to play with her clit. Then Elena pulled Charlotte's head back up to her face as to kiss her. Oblivious of my presence now, the kisses were deep and gentle at the same time. I could see their tongues mixing and licking each other's lips, penetrating each other's mouth. The racy, elegant blonde from the North and the tempestuous, exuberant Latina: what normal man would not have been turned on by the scene? My penis was as hard as wood. I unzipped my pants, took out my cock and started stroking it while looking at them. After a minute or two, Elena noticed me and smiled and whispered something to Charlotte who looked in my direction and nodded affirmatively.

"OK Lionel, now cut it out" said Elena, "we don't want you to waste your energy without us involved".

I tucked my penis in and zipped up like a little boy caught stealing some candies. Both Charlotte and Elena placed their feet on the little coffee table in front of them; they were now facing me and looking at me and Elena pointed to her feet while saying:

"since you like to get busy, show me what you can do!"

She didn't give any specific order but her finger spoke louder than words, and what it was saying is "get down on your knees and start licking".

I certainly didn't need any more encouragement for that. My wife's feet are very nice, small yet strong and nervous from all the exercise. Elena's feet were thin and racy, with beautiful long toes nicely enhanced by the right tone of nail polish. I started kissing as warmly and passionately as I could these two pairs of feet so nicely offered to my lips.

Of course, I gave a bit more attention to Elena's feet, but that's only fair isn't it? I loved that the top of her feet were brownish while the soles were almost as white as those of Charlotte. I took her beautiful toes in my mouth and proceeded to suck them. I would then take two, three or four of them in my mouth, licking them and sucking them at the same time. Whenever my tongue was sliding between her toes, Elena would moan and at some point she told Charlotte:

"This is very nice indeed! I would never get Mario to do something like that."

While still eating Elena's feet, I looked up to both of Charlotte and her, and Charlotte was smiling at me in a cute way – I think that she was somewhat proud to show Elena that I could be a decent and even surprising lover.

Maybe it's because he heard his name, but Mario suddenly woke up and, uninterested in the little show I was putting on, went on to swim some more. It seemed like this guy always had to be doing something physical. I guess that's what it takes if you want to be a great athlete.

"OK, enough of this" said Elena, "I'm getting really excited now. Come with me!"

She was talking to Charlotte, and the two of them moved away toward the swimming pool. Elena turned back to me and said:

"leave us alone just for a little while honey; don't worry, we will call you."

I sat on the loveseat that they had just left and that was still warm from their bodies. I was a bit afraid that maybe they were going to have a 3-some in the pool without me, but it seemed that they really were feeling for some lesbian action. Elena said something to Mario that I couldn't hear, he nodded and resumed his swimming.

Charlotte and Elena started to kiss again, but this time there was more passion and urgency in it. They wasted no time and the bathing suits went down rather quickly. Elena took down Charlotte's bathing suit the same way I like to do, by kneeling down in front of her and pulling it down while kissing her belly and thighs. It was Charlotte's first time with a woman, and while Elena was clearly quite experienced, I found that my wife was handling herself pretty well – at least she seemed to have a lot of fun, and it was all that mattered. When they were both naked, Charlotte proceeded to literally devour Elena's breasts and I could feel the hunger in her. Even though I was looking at them from a distance, I could also see Elena's breast extremities hardening under Charlotte's aggressive attacks – the pleasure that these two seemed to be having!

There was one of those inflatable swimming pool mats, lying by the pool. Elena motioned Charlotte to lie down on it and on her back. Elena lied down on top of Charlotte, rubbing her naked body against my wife's. Elena's breasts are larger than average, though clearly not artificial (thank goodness!), and she was using them to massage Charlotte's smaller breasts while tongue-kissing her. As you can imagine, I once again unzipped my pants and started stroking my cock while watching them! After a little while, Elena went down on Charlotte, kissing her breasts and belly. Soon she was lying down on her belly between my wife's legs and licking her pussy in deep, slow movements – I could see her face buried in Charlotte's pussy and going up-and-down. Charlotte had shut her eyes; her arms were spread wide and lying flat, a sign that I knew reflected her abandonment to pleasure. At some point though, she started gently caressing Elena's head, which made me smile – she does the same with me.

Mario had gotten out of the pool and standing close to the mattress, he was rubbing his cock, just waiting to be invited into the action, which surely was not going to take long. Not wanting to be left outside of the fun, I got fully naked myself and came closer to them, still rubbing my cock. More or less consciously, I avoided staring at Mario's manhood, concerned that I would get intimidated (and flaccid!). Charlotte had started stroking her little clitty with the same hand that had been caressing Elena's head moments before. Her legs were now folded and spread apart more than before, allowing Elena better access to her pussy, and giving the whole thing a tenser, more overtly sexual feel. Elena was eating and assaulting Charlotte's vaginal orifice, using her tongue as an agile little penis. Now that I was close enough, I also noticed what I hadn't seen before: that Elena was caressing herself with one of her hands, and I was surprised by how fast and hard she was masturbating herself – clearly this woman was not afraid of too much stimulation.

Charlotte still had her eyes shut, but Elena's were wide open and looking alternatively at Charlotte's body and at her husband's, who was standing close to Charlotte's head. At some point, Elena stopped eating Charlotte's pussy and, lifting her body until she was on her hands and knees, stared at Mario intensely while showing him the way she was touching herself. She had a sexy, slightly wicked smile and clearly enjoyed turning her man on as much as she could. Charlotte too was stroking herself more intensely now, using two fingers. Without opening her eyes, she used her hand to search for Elena's face, to resume contact. I saw Elena open her lips to take Charlotte's fingers in her mouth, the ones that were all wet-and-shiny from her fluids. She licked them clean, and at that second Charlotte opened her mouth and exhaled a deep sigh that ended in a moan. She quickly buried her fingers back in her pussy, just enough time to get them soaking wet again, and presented them again to Elena, who again proceeded to suck them clean.

It didn't seem that Charlotte had come under Elena's caresses. I suspected that Elena had deliberately stopped before Charlotte could reach her orgasm. Elena wanted to keep my wife as excited as possible for what was to follow. Decidedly, Elena enjoyed being in control. I wondered whether Charlotte was going to like this; when we have sex, she takes at least as many initiatives as I do. But as far as I could see, she wasn't complaining, far from it! She seemed just happy to let Elena take the lead; I suppose it was natural, since Elena was more experienced than we were in the field of out-of-ordinary sexual experiences.

Elena stopped the little game she was playing with Charlotte and, turning to her husband, asked:

"honey, would you bring me and Charlotte a glass of pina colada? We just need to catch our breath."

Elena's lips and chin were still wet from having licked Charlotte so much, and before she had the time to wipe herself with the back of her hand, I came closer and gave her a sensual kiss. I loved it that I could find the familiar taste and smell of my wife's pussy on this beautiful woman's face. I proceeded to kiss her neck and chin, which made her laugh.

"You're cute", she said. Charlotte seemed to be coming back from her inner world and sat up. I kissed her as well while very gently caressing her pussy. I wanted to lick her but I knew it was not the right timing for that. Mario came back with two glasses of "the blue stuff" and the women got their welcome shot of freshness, booze and summer all rolled in one drink. Charlotte said:

"Well, it's definitely a good thing that no neighbor at all can have a look at your backyard!" which drew a laugh from everybody.

"All right" said Elena, "come closer, Lionel".

I did as I was told, and Elena took my hand and led us toward the grass, a few steps away.

"That inflatable mattress is good for foreplay, not so much for hard fucking" she said with a wink.

She made me lie down on the soft grass and came to give me a little kiss on my lips. I took her head between my hands and proceeded to kiss her more deeply. I knew that Charlotte would be looking at me and I wanted to make her a little jealous, too! I felt a hungry mouth - which had to be Charlotte's - taking care of my penis. My erection was gone by then, so I did the best thing to do in such a situation and that is: not thinking at all. I kept on kissing Elena, as if I was trying to know her taste and smell by heart. Keeping my eyes shut to better focus, I was letting my fingers play in her hair, getting to know the shape of her shoulders, the warmth of the neck.

Yes, I know what you're thinking: this sounds more like romantic love-making than tempestuous group sex. But so what? This is what works for me, and Elena seemed to enjoy my style – or at least she was willing to offer me this moment of intimacy, knowing that it would put me in the right state – and it did, this and Charlotte's good work with my penis.

Elena put a stop to our kissing and whispered something to Charlotte. Charlotte didn't answer anything but immediately came over me and lowered her pussy on my face in a 69. She was keeping on eating my cock at the same time that I started to circle her little clitty with my tongue. That didn't last very long though; as is often the case, my intense licking got her to stop giving me head. It's hard to give and receive at the same time. Or, maybe, she was busy doing something else with her lips? My head was buried in her pussy and I couldn't see anything anymore. At that point Mario slid his erect cock between Charlotte's pussy and my face. His boldness sent electric waves along my spine. One second, my face was where it was meant to be, glued to my wife's pussy. The next, Mario's big, fat, hard cock was rubbing against Charlotte's pussy – and against my face in the same movement. I rested the back of my head on the grass, my wife having just been literally stolen from me. At least I was at the right place to enjoy the show! Mario's penis was longer and especially much larger than mine, but what was the most striking was his macho, dominant attitude. He was taking my wife like it was natural to him. His hands were caressing her butt and thighs, his cock pressing against Charlotte's pussy but without making any effort to get in. Charlotte was resting her head on my left thigh, breathing heavily, eyes shut, her right hand holding my erect cock. She was waiting for the big penetration moment. Elena was caressing her hair, but then she moved over to behind her husband and managed to slid her hand underneath her husband's butt in order to hold his cock. She started to rub it against Charlotte's pussy until finally placing it right at the entrance of her vagina. In a powerful push, Mario finally made his way inside. Charlotte had a loud moan at that instant, and I could feel her body getting more tense, her fingers tightening their grip of my cock.