The Oval Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What followed was long minutes of intense, uninhibited fucking. Mario's hands were firmly holding Charlotte's waist – she wasn't going to go anywhere. Not that she would have wanted it to stop anyway, of course. His moves had been slow and gentle at first but soon enough, he started to penetrate her deeply and with more urgency. I loved it all – Charlotte's obvious pleasure, Mario's obvious eagerness, and the fact that they were doing it bareback. Charlotte obviously wanted it that way and I wanted it to be that way, too. I wanted her to belong to him at that moment, and a condom would not have made any sense. Somehow, the natural place for his semen was in her womb.

Charlotte was alternatively moaning and breathing heavily and screaming when he was pushing particularly hard; It was hard to pinpoint her orgasms exactly – she seemed to be orgasming all the time. Sometimes she was pushing her butt toward him, curving her back a bit more so as to show she desired more of his cock. She was now resting on her hands, and Elena had come in front of her to kiss her and masturbate me at the same time. I wished for Elena to ride my cock, but that didn't seem to be her priority at the moment! In any case, even if nobody was fucking me right then, I was busy watching Mario's beautiful cock going in and out of Charlotte's pussy. And I was stuck under Charlotte... I wasn't going to go anywhere, either! I loved the way Mario's thick balls hit her pussy at every push. At some point he slowed down, making his moves less aggressive and more sensual. Both he and Charlotte seemed to be recovering before the final assault.

Mario's cock was covered with Charlotte's fluids, making it shiny. I wanted to lick – after all, my wife's fluids belong to my mouth! I started with my wife, managing to lick her clitoris and whatever little regions of her pussy I could access. She moaned with obvious pleasure. I licked his cock as well, for a few seconds at least; you could call that tasting, I suppose! I had never even touched another man's penis before that day, and I doubted that I would do it again, but somehow, in that context, it came naturally. He almost (but not quite) pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy and I gave him long strokes with my tongue, going from the tip of his cock all the way to his balls, enjoying the taste of my wife's fluids along the way.

At that point he resumed fucking Charlotte real hard and you could see that he was going for the finish. She grabbed my legs and her nails pinched me hard as she was bracing for Mario's orgasm. He was fucking her mercilessly, going deeper in her than I ever could. Charlotte's mouth was open but no sound could come out of it anymore. However, I could feel her whole body starting to shake, announcing an orgasm that promised to be immense and imminent. Indeed, Mario gave it a few more strikes before finally coming to a still and ejaculating deep in my wife's pussy, while she was obviously having her big orgasm at the same time. I could count the streams of semen exploding from his cock just by looking at the contractions of his balls – or by listening to Charlotte's reactions, for that matter. When I cum into my wife, there is no special effect for her, nothing compared to what I was now witness of; I guess that his cum was hitting parts of her pussy that my cock simply could not reach.

After climaxing, we all rested for a while, in the same position, letting our breathing get back to normal. At some point I realized that Mario had disappeared; perhaps he had gone to refresh himself. Elena came to lie down at my side and tongue-kissed me while playing with my cock. I looked at Charlotte, and noticed that the intense contractions of her womb that kept her hips still moving, her legs slightly spread, comfortably resting on the grass and on her left side, her head on her forearm. Mario's semen had started coming out of her and onto her inner thigh. I kissed her passionately while Elena started to suck me – I had missed kissing my wife, all the time that I was stuck beneath her, watching her and Mario fuck. Then I reached to her pussy as she shut her eyes, caressing my hair as I started to very gently lick her. I liked the idea that I was going to wipe her clean in order to make her mine and only mine again. My cock was hard and I wanted to fuck her right there, to reclaim her as mine. Yet I also wanted to have sex with Elena, it seemed like I more than deserved it!

Charlotte came one last time under my tongue, and I was glad that I was able to make her cum even after Mario had given her the biggest orgasm of her married life. As soon as I detached my face from Charlotte's pussy, Elena came and kissed me hard, enjoying Charlotte's taste on my face.

"I'm all yours now" she said. And, thankfully, she kept her mouth shut for the next hour! I ended up taking her standing up in the swimming pool. I made it last for a long time and I was glad to see that she was genuinely enjoying me. No mind games this time, just plain old-fashioned sex between a man and a woman. Charlotte was swimming leisurely and watching us, smiling at me, sometimes swimming to me until her lips found mine.

Later on, while we were all eating again (we were so hungry!) we had a nice, relaxed talk and everybody quickly agreed that whenever Elena was not here, Mario would be able to have sex with Charlotte at convenient times. Convenient meant no kids around, and it also meant that everybody would be in the mood for this – Mario, Charlotte and me. Elena was honest enough to tell us that she was relieved to know that dear Charlotte was there to take care of her husband in her absence, "instead of him cheating on me with some random woman". She also promised that whenever she was present, she would show us her appreciation "and I think that now that you have experienced me, you can take my word for it!"

Indeed, Elena, indeed.

And... this has been our life since then. Whenever Elena goes on extended vacations, Charlotte and Mario have sex maybe once a week. Sometimes in our house, sometimes in his; sometimes with me present, sometimes not. But if I am present, Charlotte always makes me clean up after he comes in her. She really acquired a taste for this particular attention, and also, as she joked once:

"I need to keep you well-trained for when Nasty Elena comes back!"

And when Elena does come back... Fireworks really fire off!

Who can tell how long this thing will last. Perhaps they will get tired of us; perhaps we will get tired of it all. But for now, we like it and Charlotte and I love each other more than ever. Why stop something that's good?