The Overdue Encounter Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MMMMM I'M cummingggggg," she exclaimed, grinding her pussy over his face, riding his finger as the waves of orgasm overtook her. "Oh god you are soooo good to me."

As her orgasm rocked her she rode his finger and face. Then she moved quickly afterwards, pushing him onto his back, she climbed over his face, lowering her wetness to his lips as her mouth moved to his hard cock in the sixty nine position. Her tongue caressed his cock travelling all over the shaft and down to his balls. She ran her tongue all over his balls as he moaned and flicked his tongue inside her pussy. She felt her wetness drip from her, over his face again as she could feel herself shudder again, passion building. Her hips moved over his face as his tongue slipped in and out of her wetness again. She sucked on his balls, caressing them with her mouth. Moaning together they sent chills through each other's bodies. His tongue reached as deeply inside her as it could flicking and fucking her wet pussy. His cock got harder and harder as she took it into her mouth, sucking on it passionately, tasting the sweetness of precum at the tip of the head. She licked his precum and moaned over his cock as she deep throated him, almost down to his balls. He moaned loudly and moved his lips to her clit sucking on it wildly as her hips rode his face. They continued to suck and lick each other, hips moving as one, she moaned over his cock as he fucked her willing face. He moaned over her clit in response, her hips riding him faster and faster. And after several minutes of their mouths caressing each other, they came together, each one lapping up the other's sweet cum. They both worked hard to prolong the other's orgasms, hot musky juices over each person's face.

After their crescendo's faded, both continued to lick each other, tongues paying loving attention to cock and pussy alike. She sucked him to hardness again, then moved to reposition herself and climbed over him, straddling his cock, slowly sitting down on it. She sighed and moan as his cock moved inside her, deeper and deeper as she slowly sat upon him. his hips rising to meet her as he felt her wetness over his cock, her pussy muscles pulling him inside. They moaned together as their hips moved in wicked dance. Slowly grinding together as they both moved a bit faster together. She felt his cock harden further inside her, her hips moved quicker and harder upon him, wanting him deep inside her. She slid her pussy up and down his cock as his hips moved to her rythm. Moaning together she rode his hips, his cock buried deep inside her, her pussy stroking it with rippling muscles. He moaned louder as she rode him faster, her moans matching his, in their dirty dance of passion. "Oh my god, you feel so good inside me Bill, oh Bill fuck my pussy mmmm"

"Mmmmm Gina" he replied "Ride me baby, I feel so good inside you, mmmm "

She felt herself getting wilder and wilder until at last she got up off his cock and got onto the bed on her hands and knees. "Fuck me hard Bill, I want to feel you cum inside me, give me your cock, make me cum again.."

He got up behind her, rubbed the head of his cock over her wet clit, she moaned and moved her hips into him as he moved his cock guiding it with his hand until it slid easily into her pussy. He moved his hips in long slow strokes, feeling her pussy clamp down and caress his manhood. Moaning he moved his hips faster, almost pulling all the way out of her and plunging fast and hard inside her again, her hips moved into him, matching his rythm. Both moaned in utter passion as the smell of their sex filled the room. Harder and faster her fucked her, he grabbed her hair and tugged gently, she responded in passionate moaning as his hips slammed harder into her. Wetting his finger from the other hand between them, he used the tip over her asshole, then slowly and carefully pushed his finger inside her ass. She responded by pushing into his finger and both of them moved together in faster, harder rythm. His finger began fucking her asshole slowly as he felt it bump and manipulate his plunging cock through the thin barrier between her canals. She moaned so loudly and he joined her in volume as his cock rammed her pussy harder, hips moving faster. "Harder Bill, fuck me harder... MMMMMMMM finger my ass, make me cum over your cock mmmmmmm"

"Mmmmm Gina, I'm going to cum with you," he panted, his hips moving still harder and faster, his finger moving deep inside her tight ass. She started to buck, her pussy throbbing over his throbbing cock, they began feeling the waves of orgasm together, her hot juices flooding over his cock, her pussy milking his spewing cum as it filled her up. "MMMMMMM" they moaned together, voices loud and passionate. He continued to ram his cock into her, his bucking shaft sending streams of his cum inside her, her juices almost scalding his cock as she came over it, her muscles milking him of every bit of his cum.

Finally after a few more minutes of her pussy muscles milking everything he had for her, they collapsed together to cuddle, kiss and finally sleep in each other's arms.

More Gina and Bill to come, thanks for reading my "loooonnngggg" stories.. Darkfalcon...

12