The Overlook Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

She led the way down a narrow, winding path to the bottom of the crater. At the base was a spring-fed pond. They took off the bridles and let the horses get much needed drinks. They walked under a shade tree, and Molly pulled a couple of beers out of a large plastic bag filled with melting ice.

"To the winner," Seth said in deference to Molly. They clinked their bottles and took long, hard pulls on their beers. They leaned against the tree with their shoulders resting against each other. Seth reached over and took Molly's hand and held it. She looked out at the horses grazing and smiled a contented smile.

Seth kissed her hand and pulled her over to his lap. He brushed some errant stands of hair away from her face and let his eyes roam over all her features. "It's really not fair, you know," he said in a low voice.

"What?"

"When you're this beautiful, how am I ever going to be able to get upset with you?" he asked as he caressed her cheek.

She shrugged. "It's a cross you'll have to bear, I guess, huh?"

"Yeah," he said in a quiet, deep voice. He pulled her face close to his and let his lips meet hers. Molly put her arms around his neck, and he reached around her waist. He was hard within seconds, and she moistened as she pressed into his rigid manhood. She took his face in her hands. They kissed slowly, soulfully.

There was something so pure and innocent about Seth that all of the defenses Molly usually employed with men were gone. She wasn't thinking; she was feeling. The intimacy of the kisses here in the seclusion of the quarry made her flush. There was no more sun or sky or horses. There was just the heat and the sweat of their skin.

Seth put his hand in her shirt and felt the moist weight of her firm, perfect breast for the first time. He held his hand under her breast and let his finger explore the hot, puffy point. Her nipples were stiff bullets, and she sighed when he rolled them gently between his thumb and fingers. She ran her hand up and down the thick, hard lump in his jeans, and he pushed into her hand.

They continued exploring each other's bodies, oblivious to everything else. Seth broke their kiss long enough to say, "I've never wanted to make love to any woman as much as I want you right now." He opened her shirt and took one of her nipples in his mouth. It was drenched and sweaty, and he relished its feel and its taste.

Molly was experiencing an entirely new level of passion. He heart slammed against her ribs and every place Seth touched ignited in a new blaze of sexual fire. She wrapped her arms around his head and pressed him into her chest. Her denim shorts were soaked. She was breathing so hard, she couldn't speak. So, she acted under the spell of the raw carnal power that coursed through her veins. She lifted herself off his lap and brusquely shoved her pants down. Then, she looked in his eyes as she roughly yanked open his belt and unsnapped his jeans. He shoved them down forcefully. Molly closed her eyes and impaled herself on thick purple cock. She gasped at the savage feeling of his invasion.

She wrapped her arms around his head again and clutched him to her chest as she rode up and down on the fire poker rising up to greet her. Seth knew he had no hope of lasting very long. The power and the passion of the moment were simply too much. Molly ground her clit against his cock. Her orgasm detonated with such force that she screamed so loudly it echoed around the quarry. Seth let himself go and was rocked by an orgasm that pounded him with wave after wave of pleasure. He sprayed Molly's vaginal cavern with a deluge of molten cream.

When they were spent, they grasped each other tightly and heaved air in and out of their lungs. No force of nature this strong had ever washed over either of them, and it took several minutes before either one could process what had happened. Molly still had Seth's softening penis inside her when she finally loosened her grip and looked into his eyes. She saw the tears leaking out them, as he looked at her and whispered, "I love you."

She clasped him tightly to her chest again and kissed his head repeatedly. "I love you too." He hugged her so hard she was momentarily unable to breathe. They sat there for a long time in that same position, rocking back and forth.

When Seth's dick finally slipped out of her slick canal, Molly stood up and used her thong to wipe the away the rivulets running down her legs. When the thong was saturated, she smiled and shrugged and tossed it into a thicket. Seth stood and wiped away dirt and rocks that were embedded into his butt. She laughed when she saw them fall to the ground. He closed his eyes and kissed her as deeply as he possibly could. When they finally broke their embrace, Molly was slapped in the leg by his renewed erection.

She looked up at him and raised her eyebrows. "Don't blame me," he said. "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?"

Molly punched his arm, kissed the tip of his dick, handed his pants and asked, "So how are you going to get these on?"

"With a great deal of care." Molly was amused as she watched him struggle to push his swollen member far enough to the side so he could zip up.

"You're not the only one with issues," she said as she stood in the saddle and let him see the soaking stain on the seat where she was sitting. He laughed as they rode back up the trail and out of the crater.

**********************************

Molly wanted to surprise Cathy for dinner, so she had arranged for Henri to arrive at 7:00 with a catered meal for the three of them. The day's activities had left Molly and Seth famished, so they tore into dinner with abandon.

When she was finished, Cathy pushed back from the table and asked, "Oh, my, Molly. That was delicious! What was it again?"

Molly snickered. "Ham and fig tar tines; Coquille St. Jacques ... scallops in a sherry and mushroom sauce; broccoli almandine; and Henri's famous French custard apple tart for dessert."

"I guess Mel Brooks was right," Cathy said. Molly and Seth looked at each other with furrowed brows. Cathy looked up and saw their confusion. She explained, "It's good to be the king." Seth and Molly broke up laughing.

After dinner, Seth cleaned up the kitchen. Then, he told his mother that he and Molly were going for a drive. Cathy smiled, walked up to her bedroom, and said, "Have a nice evening, dear. See you in the morning."

Molly drove to her house, and neither of them said a word. The tension in the car was thick. As soon as she turned off the engine, they swarmed onto each other. They backed out of their car doors, and Seth ran around to pick up Molly. She held his face and smothered him with wet kisses.

Seth carried Molly into the house, up the stairs and into her bedroom. He laid her on her bed and ripped off his shirt. Seth stopped her from doing the same. He wanted to undress her. He unbuttoned her shirt slowly, staring into her eyes. Molly shuddered as his gaze bore into her with the eyes of a predator. Seth opened her shirt and bent down to kiss the top of her chest. She was already breathing heavy and beginning to sweat. He sat up and unhooked the front clasp of her bra, still staring into her eyes. She felt her own eyes moisten as she watched him survey her body.

He put his hands behind her back and lifted her body off the bed. Molly arched her back and closed her eyes as he inhaled her nipple. He breathed in deeply and rubbed her nipple against the soft texture of his tongue. Molly sighed at the sensation. Seth repeated the action on the other nipple and began kissing down her abdomen.

Seth laid her back down and unbuckled her jeans. He pulled them off her sleek legs and tugged her lace thong down and off her delicate foot. He held her foot against his cheek and clutched her panties to his nose. He kissed her foot and opened his eyes to take in the complete majesty of her nude body. As his heart pounded, a single tear slid down his cheek. He shoved down his own pants and crawled onto the bed toward her. Molly reached down and wrapped her hand around his hard cock, which was pumping to the beat of his hammering heart.

As Seth lay on top of her, he pressed his rigid manhood against her flowering sex. He put his hands on either side of her face and kissed her with renewed passion. Molly clasped his body between her knees. Seth knew he had to have her. His mind was no longer in control. A carnal energy emanated from deep within him, and he reached down to line his cock up with her entrance.

"I love you, Molly," he panted as he entered her. Molly clutched his back as he plunged into her sopping pussy. She was so slick and so ready, he met no resistance. As Seth continued his assault, Molly arched her hips so he would go in deeper. She let out a guttural sigh when he reached the outer edge of her cervix.

Seth was burning with a desire for this angelic creature. He began pistoning furiously in and out of her. Molly matched his movements. She ached with a need to drive him deeper and deeper. His sweat fell in streams and bounced off her drenched skin. Neither of them was capable of speech as they were transported to an untamed place of fury and carnal yearning.

When Seth could hold back no more, he soaked his middle finger in his mouth and attacked Molly's swollen clit. She bucked her hips and squeezed him with the spasms of her vaginal walls. Seth released a flood of semen into her. He was so deep inside her that she felt the first blast explode against her cervix, which ignited an earth-shattering orgasm within her. "Oh, God!" she screamed as wave after wave of intense animal pleasure wracked her body. Seth kept pumping until he was completely spent. He collapsed on her, and they lay locked in each other's arms, covered in perspiration, feeling their hearts beat against each other, slowly recovering from their lovemaking. Molly held Seth as tightly as her strength would allow and began sobbing quietly at the enormity of the passion she was feeling.

Seth looked at her with concerned eyes and asked, "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

Molly grabbed his face and kissed him. "No, my love, how could you ever hurt me? This day has been magical. But, the realization that until today I'd never actually made love has left me a little overcome."

He smiled as he looked down at her. His eyes welled up with tears. She pulled his face to her and kissed his moist, salty eyelids. Then, she wrapped her arms around his head and rested it on her breast. They both fell in a deep, contented sleep.

*********************

Molly was still in a sleep fog when the gentle tapping on her bedroom door awakened her. She looked at Seth, and he hadn't stirred. She somehow managed to slip from under him, put on her robe and went to the door.

"Henri, what it?" she asked in French.

"I am so sorry to disturb you, Miss. It's your father."

She looked alarmed. "Is he alright? Has something happened?"

"You father is fine, but he wants you to call him immediately."

Molly could tell Henri was shaken and asked him to explain. "Miss Fournier, I would give my life to protect you."

"Yes, of course, Henri. I know that. What's wrong?"

The poor man looked sick. "When your father called to talk to you, he asked me to wake you. I explained that you had a guest and that I would not intrude. He began asking lots of questions, and I'm afraid I may have said too much. He told me to pack your bags and put you on the next plane to Paris."

"That's Daddy for you. Don't worry, Henri. I can take care of myself."

"He was very angry, Miss Fournier. He was raving and saying that he was not going to let you throw away your future on an American hillbilly. He has dispatched a local security team to come here and to bring you to him. The plane is fueled and ready at Denver International."

"How much time do I have, Henri?"

"Thirty minutes. Maybe less."

Molly put her arm around Henri. "Please, Henri. Don't fret. I knew that getting involved with Seth meant dealing with my father. You did nothing wrong. He simply knows a little early, that's all." I don't have time to make Seth understand, and I don't want him to get involved with Daddy's hired goons. I'll quietly pack a few personal things and leave him a note. Henri, you have to give him this note and make him understand that none of this is his fault. Tell him I will call him when I have a chance."

"Of course, Miss. I will take care of your young man. I have seen how important he is to you."

"Yes, he is, Henri. I'm sorry you were thrust in the middle of all of this."

Molly completed all her tasks and was waiting downstairs when the security team arrived. They were surprised that all they would be doing was providing a taxi service to the private terminal Denver International.

Seth was so worn out that he didn't awaken for two more hours. When he saw the empty bed, he figured Molly was either having breakfast downstairs or in the barn with Ami. She had Henri launder his clothes, so he jumped in the shower.

Once he was dressed, he came downstairs to an empty breakfast room with a single place setting waiting for him and a note with his name on it. Henri came in and told him in broken English that Molly left him the note with instructions to make himself at home for as long as he liked. Henri then served him eggs Benedict, fruit, coffee and fresh orange juice.

Seth was puzzled, so he opened the note. It read:

Dearest Seth,

I have had to attend to an emergency at home in Paris. By the time you read this, I will probably be somewhere over the Atlantic.

My love, I do not know how long I will be away, but you need to know that I am taking you along in my heart. When I have a chance, I will call you. I long for the day when we are in each other's arms again.

I remember a passage from Kahil Gibran ... One day you will ask me which is more important, my life or yours. I will say mine, and you will walk away knowing that you are my life.

Please don't despair, my love. We will be together again.

Love,

Molly

Seth sat staring at the letter for the longest time. He wasn't sure what to feel. He couldn't be angry because she was responding to an emergency. He couldn't feel hurt because she made it clear how much she loved him. All he felt was empty ... depleted, sad and alone.

Molly was half a world away. He wasn't hungry. He put the letter in the pocket over his heart and silently left. Hi heart ached so much it burned in his chest. He wondered ... how long would it take to feel alive again?

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers