The Overlook Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

Upon arrival, the couple was escorted to the King's Haven suite, which faced west. Seth couldn't imagine the cost, but he didn't care. They collapsed onto the bed when the porter left, and Molly cackled when she saw Seth's eyes widen at the feel of the bed. They quickly stripped off each other's clothes. Molly pushed Seth back onto the bed and mounted him. She rode his fleshy steel with the same ferocity they'd exhibited at the Overlook, which again brought them to shattering orgasms. Then she took his hand and brought him into the huge double shower where they giggled like school children tossing water at each other and washing each other to a glistening shine.

Molly spent the next hour trying to get dressed and swept her hair into an elegant style. It wasn't easy as Seth kept reaching for her breasts from behind and pressing his galvanized cock into her back. She tried to swat his hand away but eventually concluded it was a lost cause.

"If you don't get dressed and do something about that constant erection so you can squeeze into your trousers, I'm going to dinner alone!" she snapped between stifled laughs. Seth eventually relented and got ready. Molly had purchased a classic tux with a white dinner jacket and black trousers. She smiled proudly when she saw him fully dressed. "You clean up nice for a cowboy."

He grinned, offered his arm and replied, "Madam." They walked to the dining room, which was also encased in crystal glass. All the booths lined the exterior ring, and the kitchen was in the center along with the bar. They were led to their table and were served Vichy water and hot towels. Molly had ordered ahead, and their waiter, Kenneth, was the height of efficiency, anticipating their every need. A chilled bottle of Dom Perignon accompanied their first course of bay scallops over puff pastry with saffron and a light crème sauce. Seth watched Molly for cues and followed her lead since he was definitely out of his element.

The second course was a pan seared foie gras in a sauternes sauce, which was served with a California Chardonnay. The third course of Kobe beef with peppercorns, cabernet, sage and Courvoisier was served with her favorite Bordeaux. A light salad followed. For dessert, the shared mixed berries with crème Anglaise and Asti Spumonte.

After dinner, they went out to the terrace and danced to the music of a talented quartet under the stars. It was easily the most enchanting evening Seth had ever experienced.

Later, they retired to their suite. Once inside, Seth released Molly's hair from its clasp and kissed her sweetly, reverently. He turned her around and slowly unzipped her black satin gown. She stepped out of it and was deliciously naked underneath. He sat her down on a silk bench and removed her shoes, taking time to rub feet and kiss her toes. He beamed when he saw that her luscious vagina was already glistening and blossoming in anticipation.

Next, it was Molly's turn. She removed Seth's jacket, untied his tie, released his cuff links, and pulled his shirt over his head. She ran her hands over his hard chest and kissed his nipples. His athletic hips were so slender, that his slacks fell as soon as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped them. She bit her lower lip and smiled up at him as she slowly tugged his silk boxers past his throbbing erection. He stepped out of his pants and kicked off his shoes. They lay on the bed, and Molly rolled down his socks to he would match her nakedness.

They held each other's faces in their hands taking in the respective beauty of their lovers. Then, their lips met electrically. Seth rose up enough so that he could fill his hands with her breasts and feel her long, taut nipples between his fingers. He moved between her sleek thighs and planted his molten cock along her oily umber gash. He hungered to taste her delicate nectar and sank so that he could bury his face in her sex.

Seth ran his tongue roughly between her private lips and teased her bud with each stroke. Molly closed her eyes, arched her back and clutched the bedspread each time Seth came near her deep pink clit. Seth luxuriated in her taste and drove his tongue deep within her satiny crevice. He slid his hands beneath her smooth ass cheeks and tilted her so he could run his tongue around her puckered anus. Molly briefly opened her eyes, not expecting this sensation. She released more liquid at the erotic act.

Next, Seth invaded her womanly tunnel with his fingers and blew on her glowing clit. He lowered his mouth and coaxed her bud from its shroud. The intensity of direct contact pushed Molly over the edge as she began a freefall of unbridled pleasure, bucking and pushing her sex into her lover's talented mouth. At her collapse, Seth released her bud and pulled her into an all-encompassing embrace.

"Oh, my God, that was so amazing. No one else could ever make me feel like you make me feel," she said she kissed him. "I want to taste you as well," she added as she moved on top of him.

Molly cupped her hands behind Seth's rigid penis and ran her tongue up and down his length. She took just his head into her mouth and massaged the sensitive underside with the tip of her tongue. She took each of his testicles into her mouth and gently rolled them along her tongue. Then, she returned the favor and tasted his anus. She still had so much juice running down her thighs that she scooped it up and spread it along Seth's cock. She used it to jack him with her hands while her mouth concentrated on his purple tip. The aroma and feel of her special lubricant catapulted Seth toward climax. When Molly felt his head widen, she shoved most of his cock into her mouth and throat. Seth exploded with missile after missile of semen spraying against the back of her throat. When his pulses subsided, she pulled him out so he could coat her tongue. As his body sank into the air mattress, she rolled her lover's gift around her mouth and swallowed.

She lay against him relishing the warmth of his body next to hers. This felt so right to her that she let out a soft moan. He held her tightly with his eyes closed. After a little time, he looked up at the blanket of stars filling the sky. Molly hugged him and lightly ran her fingers up and down his penis.

"I'm so glad we are where we are supposed to be," she said.

"I know we live in completely different worlds, but is it possible to never be apart again?" he asked.

"Seth, I missed you so much my heart would not survive another separation."

"Then, how do we merge two such different lives?"

"We'll figure all that out, my love, but not tonight. Tonight is just for us."

Once she'd coaxed his cock back to life, Seth moved again between her legs. He focused intently on her eyes as he entered her. She returned the gaze. All their lovemaking since the reunion was borne from primal yearnings. This one was different. This one was for their souls. He began slowly and arched his pelvis to reach as far as he could into her innermost sanctum. She pushed her body onto him to amplify the penetration. If they could have physically crawled completely inside their lovers, they would have done so. His strokes were long and steady. He let his body control the pace and gradually increased his speed and urgency in accordance with his growing need to fill her.

Molly clasped her fingers around his back and her legs around his thighs so she could use her strength to pull him further and further into her. When they came, she wanted to know he was as deep as was possible. The escalating heat from their bodies swarmed around them and sweat dripped off both of them. Without each other, their worlds had become tombs. In each other's arms with their bodies melding, their world was a sunburst.

The fever was growing within each of them. They strained to keep eye contact, but their mounting coital intensity was overtaking them. Their breathing was ragged and ancient. Their hearts raced to meet the needs of their loins. Faster and faster Seth pumped. Molly punished her clit against him. They became immortal within an instant, like the flash of a nuclear explosion. Seth's body pelted Molly with salty life. His head swam from the intensity of his ejaculates. Molly was rendered speechless. The power of her orgasm exceeded any feeling she'd ever experienced, even with Seth. She felt as if her whole nervous system was vibrating, and she lost the ability to move. She became the Goddess receptacle for his germ. Once the cascade of pleasure had abated, they both fell into deep sleep. At some point during the night, Seth rolled over, and Molly followed his body and continued sleeping on his chest. They awoke mid-morning in each other's arms amid salty residues.

Molly awoke first with her head in a thick fog and her pasty mouth practically cemented together. It took her a few moments to remember how she came to be in this state. Once the mist cleared in her head, she smiled and laid her head back down on Seth. Her stirrings brought him slowly to consciousness, and he similarly had to focus to recall the events of the previous evening.

"Do you think it possible to make love better than that or is it all downhill from there?" he asked.

She chuckled, "I don't know for sure, but I'm willing to put in the necessary research to find out." She looked at him and smiled. "My mouth feels like a landfill. I want to give you a good morning kiss, but I must brush my teeth first." She did kiss his penis before rising and walking into the bathroom. He watched her sumptuous body make its way into the bathroom before rising himself. He saw her sitting down to pee and started to turn. She stopped him.

"You're stuck with all of me now, the good and the bad."

"I've yet to see the bad," he said as she flushed. He then walked over to the toilet to relieve himself. She held his dick for him while he peed. "Just hold it. If you move your hand at all, I'm going to start painting the walls." She laughed hard, but she held on until he finished and even gave him a little shake. Then, they drank big glasses of water, brushed, flossed, and gargled.

"Now, bring that bewitching mouth over here," she implored. They pressed their bodies together and kissed for several minutes before breaking and jumping into the shower together to resume. They let the steamy water flow over them for a long time before deliciously soaping up each other's bodies.

"So, what's next?" Seth asked as he looked down at her.

"Depends ... do you and your mother have valid passports?"

"Nope. Never needed them before."

"That's what I figured." She picked her cell phone and dialed Michel, her father's right-hand assistant. He said he could arrange temporary entrance visas through the Finance Minister's office but that it would be tomorrow. "I'm taking you and your mother to meet my parents, but my father's office has to make arrangements."

He rolled his eyes. "My Mom's gonna freak out."

"I'm not letting you go ever again. The past 18 hours has confirmed everything I have been feeling since we were torn apart, Seth. I'm not just attracted to you; I'm falling irrevocably in love with you. I need you to get to know my world and vice versa."

He picked her up and squeezed her in his arms. "I still have a hard time reconciling this with reality, but I do know I love you with all my heart, Molly. I can't wait to explore every facet of your life."

Molly called for the helicopter, and they went back to her house to get her car and drive to Seth's house. When they arrived, Cathy ran out to meet them and gave Molly the kind of hug a mother gives her long lost child. Molly felt so warm in Cathy's embrace that she felt like she now had two mothers. Cathy made them a dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. It was a far cry from bay scallops and Kobe beef, but it was perfect for Molly's homecoming.

When Molly explained that she planned to take them both to France, Cathy had to fan herself. "Why don't the two of you go? I wouldn't know what to do or say to those people. They'll wonder what you're doing with this old ranch hand."

"I love your son, Cathy, and he loves me. You're going to have to meet them at some time. Why not now?"

"Oh, believe me, Molly, I do want to meet them, especially your mom, but I need a little time to get used to the idea."

Molly turned to Seth and said, "If it was only you this time, it would make things easier."

"As long as I'm with you, I don't really care," he replied.

"Hmmm ... If we can stay awake until 1:00 am, I can call Michel and make altered arrangements. Do you think you can hold out that long?"

"As long as I can hold you until then, I can," he said with a grin.

"Oh, Lord, he gets that from his father, dear. Take it from me, you won't have to worry about warming your bed sheets," Cathy remarked.

Molly laughed and said, "Something tells me you could be right."

"Dear, you don't have to pretend with me. I grew up on a ranch where everything that could move was always trying to get in something else's pants. I know Seth didn't race out of here yesterday with that huge grin on his face so you two could play a rousing game of Monopoly." Both Seth and Molly laughed hard at the remark.

"Mom always gets right to the heart of the matter."

"I just know that sex feels damn good and that young people in love have sex a lot. That's the way we were made, so there's no sense in denying it."

"Well, now that we've cleared that up ... yes, Molly, I do believe we could find some distraction to keep us occupied until you can make your phone call."

"Well, I'm going upstairs to watch one of my shows. You two have a wonderful evening. Will I see you in the morning?"

"Yes, we can have breakfast no matter what is decided," Molly answered.

"Good! I'll make applesauce pancakes. Those were always one of Seth's favorites growing up." She kissed them both goodnight and went inside.

"Seth, to be honest, I'm a little sore from yesterday. Would you mind if we just kissed and held each other?"

"Let me see," he said looking deep in thought. "Getting to hold and touch and kiss the most beautiful, enchanting woman I've ever known ... hmmmm ... That is a lot to ask, but I'm young ... I'm strong ... I have all of my own teeth. Doggone it! I think I can do it!"

She sat on his lap, put her hands around his neck and replied, "Vous êtes aussi un maître de la bullshit." (You are also a master of bullshit.)

"I missed most of that but I got the operative word," he said laughing. "Now, I'm gonna have to take French just so I know when you're insulting me." He placed his hand on her adorable face and added, "Now I know what Tennyson meant when he wrote, 'If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.'"

Molly kissed his hand and said, "Love is a dream that came to life when I met you, Seth." Then, she kissed his mouth.

"Let's see. It's 8:30. Do you think we can suck face for four and a half hours?"

"We can try," she answered.

And, try they did.

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers