The Overlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

On the ride home I kept sliding on the seat. I wasn't sure if it was sweat or other bodily fluids, but in either case I relished the thought. I have to be honest about something, though and I didn't want to talk about it until I had worked it through in my head, first. I did have a problem with what she had told me at her door. I wasn't sure if our activity was just her sucking cock or if it was something special. I came to the conclusion that I would let the relationship develop along it's own track and speed. I mean, how could I hold her past against her when I had a past, too. When I saw her in the cafeteria the following Monday, I sat down next to her and smiled at her. She looked a little more relieved. I then went on to tell her how things worked out in my head. She immediately broke into a mile smile. She kissed me and while beaming told me that she didn't think that I would want to see her after our talk. I told her to leave her dance card open for a while and that we'd play it by ear and that I liked being with her. And I truly did. She was intelligent and funny and as far as her looks went she broke the meter. Another kiss, albeit slightly sloppier and just the hint of tongue. I still see Jess around town, around school and in my bed. I bought her a Sportster of her own and she's a pretty good rider. And the overlook…we make it a regular pit stop in the warm weather.

Rum
Rum
14 Followers
12