The Owl Outside The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

The tentacle moved, slowly across her coccyx, and then downwards between her arse cheeks. Jenny attempted to tense and clench her legs together, but the smaller aliens pulled her legs even further apart as soon as she tried to move against the restraints. She could feel cool air breezing on to her exposed cunt, still wet from the douche, and then the tentacle tip moved further, circling, tickling and then pushing against her puckered anus. The sensation was impossible not to find arousing, but Jenny gritted her teeth, determined to make any noises that might give her away. Then suddenly, the alien stood and the tentacle was gone from her arsehole. Jenny took a deep breath but then froze again as the alien took the leash back and led the animal around behind her.

No fucking way.

She craned her head around, enough to see the beast being led towards her.

This wasn't happening.

She felt something lick her thigh, warm and wet and rough.

Surely, they weren't going to do this.

A cold wet nose rubbed against her exposed pussy and arse. Jenny shuddered again, bringing something that sounded like a laugh from one of the large beings.

Jenny looked around again. The beast was standing sideways now, just behind her, and one of the small aliens was reaching beneath it. She realised it was stroking the monster's belly, and then she saw why. A massive cock dropped down from between its rear legs.

The way it lowered reminded Jenny of a horse about to mount a mare. Its penis seemed to grow before her very eyes, writhing like a snake slightly as it grew harder and thicker. It was smooth, but marked the same colours as its fur, mottled grey and white, and to her horror she saw what looked like barbs sticking forwards at the base of it.

They weren't going to let it mount her. Were they?

The monsters eyes locked on hers suddenly, and Jenny had to turn away.

Everything was deathly quiet. Jenny was somehow aware that everyone in the room was looking at her exposed cunt.

Then a low growl broke the silence. Close by. Too close.

Something landed on her back. Two giant paws, one on each shoulder blade, crushing her against the bench. She was worried about its claws, but before she had time to think she felt the thing move further, adjusting itself to her.

Positioning itself.

Then she felt it.

Its cock was impossibly big. It felt like a man's fist, pushing against her pussy. Jenny turned her head in panic, trying to see what was happening, but she looked straight into a pair of glowing, golden eyes and its rancid breath made her put her face back against the bench.

It pushed again. It was too big. Surely.

Jenny moaned, despite herself.

It entered her. Jenny moan became a groan. The huge, bulbous head of its cock pushed inside her, much easier than she thought it would. She felt her cunt stretch to accommodate it as it bunched forward again, inching more and more inside her with each movement.

She felt full, like her pussy lips were stretched to the limit, but she it pushed more inside her. Again the feeling of shame, as she felt her clit begin to throb with arousal. Then she felt a sharp sting, as it entered her fully and the pointed barbs jabbed against the outside of her cunt and arse.

Her mind was reeling, like all her thoughts had been wiped away as the thing began to fuck her. Each pump felt like it was going to rip her apart, but she gritted her teeth, trying to deny the conflicting sensations of pleasure and pain.

Faster and harder it fucked her, for how long she didn't know, but again to her horror she felt an orgasm building inside her. She risked a look over her shoulder to see blood running down her arm and realised that the beast's sharp claws were cutting into her shoulders, but the pain only seemed to make her hotter and more desperate for the approaching orgasm. To her own shame, she began to moan louder and louder, and even started to buck her ass backwards to meet the creatures powerful forward strokes.

Then it bit her neck. Not hard enough to do any serious damage, the beast locked its jaws around her neck, the sharp fangs pricking into her skin and drawing blood and then it rammed her face into the bench.

Again, it stepped up a gear, fucking her really fast and hard, and finally Jenny felt herself cumming. She allowed herself to cry out as the most intense orgasm she had ever had washed over her. Her head was suddenly tipped back, her spine arched as her body convulsed, and the thing howled as it too began to cum.

With one huge, final push it heaved itself inside her, bringing a hot, sharp pain both from her torn shoulders and neck, and from her cunt as she was fully and deeply penetrated, so much so it felt like she was impaled on its pumping cock. The sensation of it inside her, pulsing as it delivered its seed so deeply inside her, made her orgasm echo, several more ripples, mini-orgasms shaking her to the core until finally the beast's cock slid slowly out of her, and it leaped from her, to stand panting at its masters side.

Jenny could feel her cunt gaping from the brutal fucking it had just received. Everything was in a haze as the post-orgasmic laziness waved over her. She was aware of the smaller aliens busying themselves on her shoulder and neck wounds, and the larger beings studying her used pussy. Then one of the small aliens shone something into her eyes. A greenish blue light, and everything went dark.

The alarm clock went off. Jenny sat bolt upright in bed. Where was she? It was daylight. Blue sky shone through the window above her.

She looked at the clock. 7.00am. Time to get her daughter up for school.

What an awful dream, she'd just had. It was fading fast, like dreams do, but it had aliens in. And a weird white room. They'd experimented on her, but she couldn't quite remember the details of it.

Jule stretched, and swung her legs out of bed. She had stuff to do. Her pussy felt a little sore and sensitive, though she wasn't sure why. Perhaps she'd had an erotic dream, she chuckled at the thought as she walked downstairs to prepare breakfast. Her neck and shoulders were stiff and sore too. She stretched. The sun felt warm on her face through the kitchen window as she made coffee.

Then she jumped slightly as she saw something watching her from the bottom of her garden. A small white face, but then it was gone. She blinked, wondering what it was. An owl perhaps. In daylight? Seemed strange, but she shrugged and took a sip of the coffee.

Today was going to be a good day.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers
12