The Owned Girl

Story Info
What happens in the night when you're owned?
646 words
4.3
37.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short little story designed as a quick get you off... there may be more later, but as it stands, it's just a quick fuck. Hope you enjoy :)

-darthkytten

*

Lilly stretched in her sleep languidly, her back arching and pressing her full breasts against the sheer lace slip she wore to bed. In the moonlight, her nipples were plainly erect as her Master's hand slid slowly up her inner thigh and across to her bare pussy. A soft moan was all that escaped her lips as his fingers brushed gently across her lips, and he slid his hand up her side, raising the lace with it and exposing her creamy bare flesh.

Her eyelashes fluttered, but her breathing remained regular. A smile broke over his features as he gently pressed her over onto her side, spreading her legs for his cock. Touching just the tip of it to her lips, he felt the slight wetness there. His little slut was ready even in her sleep.

Pressing in gently, he felt her lips spread around him in that oh so familiar fashion, and groaned as he felt her heat enveloping him slowly. One hand slid to her hip, the other around her body to cup her breast as he began to gently fuck his girl.

Even in her sleep she responded, moaning a little and pressing back, her legs spreading more and welcoming him deep inside her cunt. He slid into her, holding her close to his body, his cock as far as it would go in her little pussy. God, she was so beautiful, her mouth open slightly with little mewls of pleasure as he began to slide in and out of her again, her wetness coating them both.

He growled low as her pussy gripped him, spurring him on to fuck her harder. Taking a firm hold of her, he slid in more forcefully, now little yelps escaping her lips as she came back from the depths of her dreams and became aware of her Master deep inside her.

"Hello sleepy girl." He greeted her with a firm thrust, making her cry out in pleasure as he slid the hand at her hip around and down to allow his fingers to toy with her clit. As always he was rewarded with a squirming bucking motion as her hips writhed against his fingers and her pussy on his cock. He loved to fuck her hard when she was like this, crying out her pleasure and moving uncontrollably. His fingers pinched her nipple and clit lightly as he drove into her deeply, now coming close to the edge.

Ragged breaths echoed around the room, accompanied by little yelps of pain as he fucked her little cunt hard, took her as she was made to be taken. She was arched against his hand, her head thrown back in abandon as he thrust into her.

"Ready to take my cum, little slut?" He asked, taking hold of her chin and pulling her head back further, immobilizing her, making her helpless against the invasion in her pussy. Her answer was a muffled noise, it didn't matter anyway.

He made those last strokes nice and hard, her well fucked pussy spasming around him as he stiffened and his cum shot deep into her pussy, coating her walls and making her whimper and moan at the same time. Holding her still, he made sure it remained deep inside her with a few short hard thrusts, pushing it deeper into her tight little cunt.

"That's a good little slut." He praised, releasing her with a little smack to her little lips as he slid out of her. Gathering her into his arms, he pulled her close and she snuggled back against him, her thighs slick with his cum and her juices as they both fell back to sleep.