The Owner

Story Info
He satisfies her hunger.
766 words
4
38.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at him. The serene look spoke of his satisfaction. The tension in her stomach spoke of guilt. He didn't know. So why was she feeling so horrible. She knew why. Because of that voice, those words. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

She hang up the phone just as his key was inserted in the lock. She stood and met him at the door. As if he sensed her arousal, he pulled her to him and kissed her with hunger long denied. She melted into his arms, pressing against him fully. He turned so her back was to the door. His lips nibbled along her jaw and down her neck as his hands roughly unbuttoned her shirt. He released the front clasps of her bra and lifted one breasts to his waiting mouth, while rubbing the nipple of the other with the pad of this thumb.

"Your breasts are sensitive aren't they baby. They love the light touch of a man's hand or the feel of his hot mouth closing over the nipple. I bet those big lovely breasts have nipples that harden with the slightest stimulation. Begging to be sucked."

She groaned. His hands roamed her hips and back. One large hand slipped under the waistband of her pants and entered the wet folds of her pussy. Her hips bucked in response. He found the little bud and stroked and teased it. Her knees began to buckle as he went down on his knees and lifted her leg onto his shoulder. Spreading her moist folds and wrapped his lips around her hardened clit.

"Do you crave oral? I know a woman as hot as you loves having her clit sucked and her pussy tongue fucked. Does your clit stand up? That was a silly question. It wouldn't hide from the pleasure of being suckled until your juices pour from your pussy. Oh yes, I'd love that. Diving my tongue deep inside you. Licking up every drop. You would quench my thirst wouldn't you baby? Appease this hunger for the sweet taste of you."

Her body was racked with spasms as his tongue lapped up every trace. He licked her slower and slower as she returned to him. He set her back on shaky legs and pulled her into the bedroom. He finished undressing her and she leaned back on the bed watching him strip for her. He straddled her thighs and stroked his dick in her face. She leaned forward and licked the precum from the tip. He rubbed the head across her full lips until they parted and granted him entrance. He whimpered at the feel of her hot mouth on his shaft.

"I want to fuck your mouth. I want to feel your lips slide over my dick while your tongue massages and teases the head. You have beautiful lips. I can feel those soft nimble fingers playing with my balls. I love having my balls sucked. Would you let me cum in your mouth? Then would you swallow or spit? Damn my dick is hard for your mouth."

He spewed his cum into her mouth. She sucked until he sighed and she turned to spit into her panties. He stood her up and turned her around. Bending her at the waist he entered her wet pussy. She reached back and grabbed his thighs as he thrust into her. His balls rubbed against her clit with every entrance. He inserted a finger in her ass and stroked her tight hole in rhythm with his dick in her pussy.

"Now I need to feel that pussy around my dick. I'd love for you to ride this hard shaft. I could continue to work that clit and bring you to orgasm. But then for my pleasure I want that ass in the air while I deep stroke that pussy. You want that don't you baby. Yes you do. I know how you like your ass teased. I'd insert one of my thick fingers in your ass while I'm fucking that soaked and dripping hole. Your juices running down my thighs. Let me fuck you. Let me give you pleasure. Let me mark your body because it already responds to my command."

She fell forward onto the bed as her body exploded in multiple orgasms. As the last quakes rolled through her body he released into her. He fell onto the bed, cuddling her against him. Lightly nibbling her ear until he fell asleep with her nestled spoon fashion against him.

The phone rang. That voice.

"Did he enjoy my pussy?"