The P.I. and The Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,675 Followers

I took a look at the tapes. His wife was a looker. She must have been a sex addict the way she rode her boss. After he took her a couple of times she walked to the door and she let in another woman. They had two double beds in the room and while her boss lay on one bed, she and the other female got on the other bed for a little girl-on-girl action. It was something to see when a woman eats out another woman. It looks totally different. I guess the women know exactly where to shoot for. I ran the woman's photo through a data base. My client might want a name. That's why I make the big bucks. I give the client what they need.

I met with my client and told him he might want to view these tapes alone. I mentioned to him that they were taken without the knowledge of the recipients so he couldn't use them in court but could definitely use them for leverage. Then I gave him a copy of a tape of the hall monitor which showed who went in and out of that room and at what time. That tape could be used in court. He paid me and I was on my way. Unfortunately I probably started another divorce proceeding. But that's what I do. When you play, you pay. That was my motto.

When I went back to my office I had a message to call my contact back. She told me she had some information on all three people. First Tim Addy was a guy that worked at a local factory. The only reason his name was in the data base was he was found with a little weed when he was stopped on a traffic violation about a year ago. He paid a fine and then did a few days of community service. No big deal there.

Now my contact Peggy Sue Williams was another story. She was a ward of the court ever since she was a kid around seven years old. Her parents were in prison for cocaine dealings. Her dad was killed about ten years ago in a yard riot. Her mom was released and moved out west somewhere. She wasn't on the 'to find' list so my source didn't go any further with her. She told me that Peggy ran away from her last foster home. She cried rape on the last foster parent. When the police did a follow up there wasn't enough evidence to prove a rape had happened. The man said it was consensual sex between two adults and that if it was rape why did this Peggy girl wait two months to report it. The case was dropped for lack of evidence.

My contact continued, "This Peggy woman did have a child. Now the big thing is this Harold Beatty fellow you had me check on was the accused rapist. He is also receiving the outstanding citizen award in the next few week."

"Was there any more info on the Peggy woman?"

"Only that she got a ticket about a mouth ago for an unsafe vehicle. That's about it, Dan. Hope it helps."

I thanked my contact and hung up the phone. Everything Peggy told me was true except for the rape. Remembering the grimace on her face I knew she was telling the truth. I might have to pay a visit to Mr. Beatty.

* * * * *

Chapter 2

After a very busy day I headed for home. I was thinking about Peggy and thinking about how I could help her. She seemed so sweet and I felt something for her. Maybe, it was knowing what she went through in her short life or that she had a sick child that I could tell meant the world to her. Maybe I really cared for her. I decided to hit the hay early. My back hurt from sleeping on the stupid hide-away bed, knowing a gorgeous woman was a few feet away and I played the knight in shining armor.

I woke to the sound of my phone going off. . . It was 4:30 in the morning. I jumped from the bed and answered it. I heard a woman's voice. She sounded nervous or scared. "Dan? Dan, is that you?"

"Peggy, calm down," I recognized her voice instantly. "What is it, Peggy?"

"It's Trina. She was having trouble breathing so I rushed her to the hospital. The doctor wants to admit her. Dan, I need to borrow some money for her admission. Can you loan me enough to pay part of her medical bill?"

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Tell that damn doctor to admit her." I hung up and quickly dressed and rushed to the hospital. I knew they had to admit children without question. Someone was just giving Peggy a hard time. Probably over the bill she still owed on. I was pissed. Why do we have idiots always trying to cause trouble with single women?

When I got there Peggy ran up to me and told me that the doctor said he was having Trina admitted immediately. The doctor came out and came up to me to apologize for the admitting error. I told him to apologize to Peggy, not me. It was her that must have misunderstood him about the admission of her sick daughter. He went over to Peggy and told her how sorry he was for the misunderstanding.

I headed over to the admissions desk and laid down a credit card and told the woman at the desk that she was to make sure that all charges for Trina were taken care of. I would expect to see an itemized bill when she was released. Also she should put the remaining balance of Trina's account on it as well. I could tell the clerk was worried. She must have been the one to tell the doctor about the outstanding balance.

Peggy came up to me with those tears again and gave me a big hug. I told her everything was taken care of and that Trina would get the best of care. If they gave her any problem at all she was to notify me.

The doctor came back and stated that Trina's breathing had been brought under control. They would keep her for a few days and run some tests to make sure she was getting the proper care and determine what medications she was to receive. I could tell he was trying hard to make up for the admissions goof. That was fine with me. I just wanted Peggy treated better and her daughter to get proper care.

Peggy and I went down to the cafeteria and got a cup of coffee and talked for a few minutes. She thanked me over and over saying she had never met a man like me. She didn't know men like me existed.

"Please, Peggy, no more tears. I'm here if you need me." I honestly didn't know why I was doing this for a perfect stranger. I felt I had to do it. I, for some reason, felt responsible, but why?

She said, "I should get back up to Trina's room. I want to be with her."

I told her to call me later in the day because I would like to see her at my office when she had a chance. There were a few things I wanted to talk over with her.

She said she would pay back every dollar I loaned her if it took the rest of her life. I just smiled and said that I liked the idea of seeing her for that long and might just hold her to it. I left and headed for home.

Later that day she called and said that Trina was doing good. The doctor said that her medications hadn't been doing the job and that's why she had the breathing flair up. He was sure they could find the proper combinations now since she was tested. She would probably be released in the next couple of days. She thanked me again and said she hadn't forgotten that I wanted to see her and would be there probably the next day when her friend Sue would be with Trina.

Two days later a wreck of a car blowing blue smoke out of its tailpipe pulled up in front of my office. I watched Peggy jump out smiling when she saw me at the door. She asked me how I knew she was coming and I told her that her car noises and smoke arrived ten minutes ago.

She just laughed and came into my modest office. As she entered she saw a beautiful woman at my reception desk. I could tell she was taken aback. I guess she never thought of me having a secretary. I introduced the two women. "Peggy, this is June and of course, June, this is Peggy, the woman I had mentioned to you."

They greeted each other but like two woman wondering about the other. It kind of made me laugh. You see, June was my younger sister. She still thought she was my keeper, always watching any woman who approached me. She reminded me that she didn't like Margaret but I married her anyway and look where that got me. I had told her all about Peggy. I guess that's why she stared at her so hard. She didn't want big brother to get burned again.

She has been working for me for years but wanted a lot less hours. I told her about Peggy and was thinking of hiring her but that I wanted her opinion. I was going to have her interview Peggy for the job. After the two women finished their hellos I asked Peggy into my office. I told June to hold any calls for the next few minutes.

Peggy followed me into my office and I asked her to sit in a chair and I

sat behind my desk. I asked about Trina and she said she was doing great. She told me because of how much I have helped them it probably saved Trina's life and I haven't even met her yet. She looked up and told me she thought I would love Trina. She could see the warmth in my eyes and know I had it in my heart because of all the things I have done for her and Trina.

"Well, Peggy, I have a couple of things to talk over with you..."

"I'll pay you back..." it was my turn to interrupt.

"This isn't about money, Peggy. I need to ask you a few questions and I need for you to be totally honest with me if I'm to continue to help you."

"I have been honest with you, Dan."

"Peggy, I know about the rape." She started crying, so I got up and went around my desk as she stood up and I just held her.

"I didn't mention it, Dan, because nobody believed me. So I figured why would you? That's why Tim left. He wasn't going to be a father to someone else's child. I'm sorry, Dan, everything else I explained to you is true." She sat back down and I pulled a chair next to her.

"Peggy, you can have a DNA test done and he would have to pay child support if the DNA proves positive. He admitted to having sex with you all-be-it consensual."

"Dan, he raped me. I don't want his money if he can take my daughter or even be around her. My skin crawls whenever I see him on the television. I don't want him near my daughter. You can understand that, can't you?"

"Of course I can. I guess I was only thinking of your financial situation. I'm sorry. Peggy, are you good?"

"What? You mean sexually, Dan?"

"Oh, my God, no. I'm sorry. I was thinking ahead of myself. Are you good at doing bookkeeping, some accounting and general office work?"

"I think I am. What are you getting at, Dan?"

"I'm thinking of offering you a job. It all rests on my sister's opinion. She's a great judge of people and if you are interested I will have her interview you."

"That beautiful woman out there is your sister? I would love to interview for the job if it gets me insurance," she smiled.

I didn't know if she was smiling about the job or that June was my sister. I called June in and informed her that I had to leave for awhile to work on a cheating husband case this time. I asked her to have Peggy fill out an application and interview her like we had talked about earlier. I would be back later and then we could talk about it. I told Peggy I would contact her later and let her know our decision. She thanked me again for everything. I told them they could use my office and I would see them later and then walked out.

'Damn,' I thought, 'I sure hope June likes her, I sure the hell do. Maybe I'm becoming too attached. Well, I had promised June I would abide by her decision.'

A few hours later I called the office and told June I couldn't get back that night. I was busy following the cheating husband. She asked me if I was ready to talk about Peggy.

I replied, "No, my mind has to be on what I'm doing but I will call Peggy and let her know I'll give her an answer tomorrow." I knew June could tell I was nervous from my voice.

June said, "Dan, I'll tell you all about it Sunday but while you have Peggy on the phone, tell her she starts Monday. Bye, big brother," and she hung up.

Yes! Yes, that was great news. It would be interesting to hear what June had to say. She was one good judge of character. After that I was smiling as I went to get the info on another cheating husband. Damn, didn't people like their spouses anymore? For once I would like to find that the spouse didn't cheat. That would be great news to take back to a spouse. "Your spouse wasn't cheating. Just a mistake on your part." It hadn't happened yet. Usually where there's smoke there's fire. Wow, what an original thought.

I gave a quick call to Peggy. She jumped right in and said, "Well, did I get the job?"

I hesitated before answering. I had a habit of doing that to people.

"Dan, are you there?" I heard a sad tone in her voice. I couldn't do this to her.

"Yes, Peggy, I'm here." I did speak in a soft tone, "I didn't get to talk with June very long. I won't get back tonight. She told me to tell you she preferred skirts and blouses or a business outfit and for you to be there Monday at 9:00am. Do you think you can make it in that old car of yours?"

I could hear her crying again but this time it was joy. "God, Dan, I'm so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You've done so much for me and hardly know me. I'll be there if I have to walk all the way."

Listening to her brought tears to my eyes. I had to focus on what I was doing now so I told her she was welcome and I would see her Monday.

I followed my client's cheating husband to a house in the suburbs. Christ, it looked like another desperate housewife having a fling. It was a little harder gathering evidence at homes but my equipment was sophisticated enough to do it. I would be able to get the sounds and the rest would just be photos. He pulled into the drive and the garage door opened and he pulled inside. I aimed my microphone in the direction of the house and was able to pick up their voices.

As I was recording the sounds I opened my laptop and checked on the address to see who we had living there. Bob and Sarah Mills have lived at that address for twelve years, according to the data service I used. I called my source for a background check. I liked to give my clients all the information I could. She said she'd get right back with me so I simply listened to the grunts and groans coming from the house. "Fuck me, baby, it feels so good. Rub my tits, stick it in me." The talk just kept going.

I always wondered why the husband was cheating. I met his wife. She was every bit as good looking as this woman. She didn't seem like the kind of wife that always said no to her husband. Well, my problem was just to get the evidence.

My source called back and said, "Nothing on file on either person." I guess it was just another marriage going down the tubes. I needed a few pictures as evidence so I wouldn't have to come back later. I got a few pictures of his car both entering and leaving the premises.

Two more failed marriages. I checked the files and found that they were old school mates; probably another old boyfriend and girlfriend trying to bring back old times.

Damn it, I hated cases involving kids. I took the pictures and the recordings and turned them in to my client. Come to find out they were all old classmates. My client told me that Sara was her rival in school. She thought she won the man but apparently other than his money he wasn't that good of a catch.

My job was finished. The couples could argue it out in court. I headed home. I was thinking about Peggy and little Trina whom I had yet to meet. Some families have everything and throw it away and others struggle to make ends meet.

I stopped over at my sister's house on Sunday. I wanted to talk to her about Peggy before I saw her on Monday. June greeted me at the door with a big sisterly hug. Her two rugrats came out yelling, "Uncle Dan, uncle Dan." June had been married for about eight years. Her hubby Bob was a good guy. He was an electronics wiz. That's why I always had the latest in updated equipment.

As Bob was cooking up the steaks and the kids were in the pool, June and I talked for a few minutes.

"Well, what do you think of Peggy Sue?" I asked.

"Dan, she's wonderful. Bright, intelligent, and as you know, beautiful. She learns fast. I went over a couple of the duties she would have and she picked up on them instantly. She knows how to use a computer although she will have to learn our particular programs. I don't see it being a problem. She will learn it fast. She did ask if she could bring Trina to the office for the first couple of weeks until she adjusted to her new medical program. After that she would enroll her in a preschool. I said I would talk it over with you but didn't see a problem there. The only problem that I can see is that she is in love with you."

"What? Come on, June, I helped her out. She probably likes me since I helped her with Trina and offered her a way out of where she was headed. But love me? Come on. I'm what, sixteen years older than her."

"Dan, she is extremely grateful for everything you have done for her. I can see that. She feels she really owes you for all you done for her. But, I'm talking inside her heart, Dan. She loves you and would literally do anything for you. Dan, I really like Peggy. Please don't hurt her. She and her daughter have been through hell."

"God, June, the last thing I would want to do is hurt her. I promise you I'll be a nice guy. You tell me if you think I'm mistreating her in anyway and I'll try to change it."

"Just take your time, Dan. Don't rush it and it will all be okay. Now let's go and eat those steaks Bob cooked up."

June never pulled any punches. I wonder if she knew how I felt about Peggy. I guess time will tell. I told June that I would be late coming in Monday. I had a few loose ends to clean up and she could get Peggy started.

On Monday I showed up around noon. Peggy had parked that junk car in my spot. I had to laugh. As I walked in I saw June standing there holding the most precious little girl I have ever seen. She was a spitting image of her mother. June kissed her on the cheek and put her down. She came walking over to me and I picked her up. "Hi, sweetheart, and what's your name?"

"Trina Williams," she responded.

"Well, hi, Trina Williams, glad to meet you. You can call me Uncle Dan."

"Uncle Dan, my mommy said you saved my life. Thank you," and she gave me a big hug.

That made my eyes water. That was the nicest thank you I have ever received. I looked over at June and her eyes looked like mine. Peggy came out of one of the other offices and saw me holding Trina. She was smiling until she saw June and I with tears in our eyes. "Is something the matter?" she asked.

I said, "No, a little girl just made my day," and I smiled.

I asked Peggy to take her car and go down the road to the car dealer and ask for Ray. He was to show her some cars. If she worked for us, she needed something more dependable to drive. She was going to say something about money but instead asked if she should take Trina with her. I told her that we would watch her.

Ray, my auto dealer, told us later that Peggy had pulled up in her clunker and was looking at the used cars on the lot when he told her that she wasn't supposed to get one of those. She figured they were more expensive than she was allowed to get. Ray took her into the showroom and told her that I wanted her to pick out a new car. Ray informed her that we leased cars instead of buying them and she had her pick of any car there within reason and our business would be paying for the lease.

I had told Ray that there was a limit on the price she picked but didn't want him to tell her unless she went over the limit. I just figured she wouldn't. She was looking at the Mercedes and smiled at Ray. That was almost double the limit I gave Ray. He didn't say anything until she went up to the compact cars and picked one out. She wanted a four door so she could put Trina's car seat in it. She also said that she wanted vinyl seats because she knew kids would spill things in it and it would be much easier to clean.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,675 Followers