The P.I. and The Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers

Ray looked at her and said that she could get a much bigger car if she wanted. She told him that she liked the one she picked out but would like it in blue if they had it because that was Trina's favorite color. She asked if they had the little portable DVD player that went over the seat. That way Trina could watch cartoons or movies if they went anywhere.

Ray told her she had a few papers to sign and that they indeed had her car in blue and they would put in the DVD player. It would be a few minutes and if she wanted she could clean out her personal stuff from her car since it was a trade in, and they both laughed. She asked for a couple of garbage bags to throw all her stuff in and asked them to transfer the child travel seat into the new car. They did what she had asked as well as switched the plates. Before she left Ray said he asked her why she stared at the Mercedes but didn't ask about it? She told him that it was exactly the same kind of car that Dan drove and that made me smile. I love my little car. It's just right for me. She put her two bags of stuff in the trunk and came back to the office.

When she got back she pulled into my spot and just smiled. She came in and gave me a big hug. She said, "Oh, I'm sorry, you're my boss now." June and I both started laughing. Peggy just had a habit of doing little things that made us laugh. I really liked her in a big way.

Over the next few days Peggy and June became the best of friends. They were more like sisters. It was nice listening to them laughing at different things. I could hear them from the office whenever I was there. Also little Trina always showed up when I was in my office. She always sat on my lap while I conducted business on the phone or computer. She would sit and color or draw pictures. I was in love with this little girl and knew I felt the same way about her mother. I just had a hard time admitting it.

We had a business relationship while at the office but a couple of times a week we would go out for dinner. We would always take Trina along.

One morning I decided to pay a visit to Mr. Harold Beatty. I had to watch my P's and Q's with the man. I knew he raped Peggy and I knew she wanted nothing to do with him. I had an appointment with him that morning. His secretary told him I was there. I waited a few minutes before she told me I could go in.

"So, Mr. Dan Gray, you're a private investigator. What can I do for you?"

"Mr. Beatty, I'm here on behalf of Peggy Sue Williams."

"What's this about? That case is closed. I never raped that bitch, we had consensual sex. If you have any other questions, you can contact my attorney. Now please leave."

"Okay, Mr Beatty, I'll head over to the newspaper and tell them about your daughter, the one you don't claim. You're big news with the special award coming next week. I'm sure they would like this story."

"Child? What child?" he asked.

"You son of a bitch, I'm tired of playing fucking games with you! The bitch that you raped - oh, I mean, had consensual sex with - about five years ago had a baby. Your child! I have all the proof I need to go public with it. I'm sure your wife, children and grandchildren will be happy to know they have a new family member." I knew he was shocked. He had no idea that Peggy became pregnant. I saw an inhaler on his desk. He picked it up and took a whiff.

"Why, Mr Beatty, I might mention that your child as asthma also. I guess it runs in the family."

"What do you want from me? How do I know you're not lying?"

"Let's begin with what I want for Peggy and your daughter. First I want you to fill out a letter saying you are giving up all parental rights to this child and that you will never bother them or have anything to do with either one of them. That way Peggy will be the sole parent of the child. Next I want a cashier's check made out to Peggy Williams for $50,000. That will be to help pay the cost of the past and future medical bills that they have incurred or will incur mainly due to the pregnancy and the asthma problem."

"That's blackmail. I can have you arrested."

"No, you fat fuck," I was starting to get pissed. "It's an easy out for you. If you prefer, you can pay all her medical bills and child support payments for eighteen years instead. Then the rest of your family members and the public will know also. That was my suggestion to Ms. Williams but she didn't want your molester body anywhere near her child. As proof I will give you a copy of her daughters DNA to take to your attorney. You can have it matched up to your own DNA. I'm sure he will agree with this settlement. Unfortunately it lets you off the hook. I will be back in two days to pick up the letter and the check."

"If you feel really lucky, we can go to court." I thanked him for his time and then told him I would see my way out.

When I got back to the office June asked to speak to me in private. We went into my office and she asked me when was I going to ask Peggy to marry me? She said that she knew I loved Peggy. She could see it in my face every time I looked at her.

I told her that I was taking it slow like she told me to. I had hardly even kissed her. I always tell June the truth. I never could hide anything from my little sister. I told her I thought I was in love with Peggy. I had never felt this strong about any woman before, even Margaret to whom I was married for a few months. But I was sixteen years older than Peggy. What would our marriage be like five or ten years up the road. Would she want some young stud then?

"You big idiot! That girl wants you. She tells me how much she is in love with you just about everyday. Believe me, you ask and she'll say yes. Besides you get a daughter as a kicker. Even Trina loves you. She told me she didn't have a daddy but if she did she would want him to be just like Uncle Dan."

I didn't know what to say. I asked June one more time if she was sure. She looked up at the ceiling in disbelief and walked out of the room. I followed her out and was approached by Peggy.

"Dan, would you like to go on a real date with me? My roommate Sue is getting married Saturday and she asked me to invite you to the wedding and reception. She has never met you and I'm always talking about you. Would you be my date?"

"Wow, you're right, I have never met her. Yes, I would be more than happy. In fact it would be an honor to be your date." Well, that was a start. Later when June and I were alone I asked about watching Trina Saturday and she told me she and Peggy worked that out a week ago. I told her I was just asked to go.

She laughed and said, "I knew you would say yes. I just told Peggy to wait to ask you. I know how you are with dates and appointments' the closer to the event the better chance of you making it. By the way, I'm keeping Trina the whole weekend. Just thought you might like to know. Peggy has never seen your condo. Saturday might be a nice day to show it to her. Just have her back here in time for work Monday."

What a sister! She's been taking care of me my whole life even if she was younger than me. After our parents were killed in a car wreck when I was twenty two, June was always watching out for me. Hell, she knew me better than I knew myself.

A couple of days later I knew it was time go back and see the bastard, Mr. Beatty. I wondered what his reaction would be. I knew he always played the boss, the arrogant son of a bitch, but this time he met his match. I walked up to his receptionist and ask to speak to Mr. Beatty. She asked me if I was Dan Gray and I told her I was. She explained that Mr. Beatty was unable to see me but she was told to give me an envelope.

She handed me the envelope. I thanked her and left his office. The son of a bitch was afraid to see me again. Just hope the results were what I was shooting for. As soon as I got in my car I opened the envelope. In it was a cashier's check for $50,000 dollars and the letter saying he gave up all parental rights to Trina. Man, was I ever happy. He left a note for me in the envelope also.

"Mr Gray, my business with you is over. I expect this case to finally go away. I expect you to be a man of your word." Well, unfortunately I was a man of my word. I took my note out of the envelope and closed the envelope back up.

I headed back to the office and called Peggy and June into my office. They both sat down and little Trina came around and sat on my lap. Peggy opened the envelope and pulled out the letter and the check. She looked at June and asked what it all meant.

June told her that Harold Beatty wanted nothing to do with her or her child and had given up any legal right to the child. She was now sole guardian of Trina. To help raise the child he gave her $50,000 as long as she never bothered him again.

"You mean this is my money and I never have to worry about anyone trying to take Trina from me." June nodded and Peggy let the tears flow. She stood up and said, "I don't care if you are my boss," and she kissed me. I mean a true lover's kiss. Then she put her arms around me and simply held me tight. June looked over at me and whispered, "I told you."

"Trina looked up and asked, "Mom, how come you're kissing Uncle Dan."

She looked at me and then over at her daughter. Because I love him, sweetheart, and I don't care if he knows." I didn't know what to say so I suggested we close up early and all go out to celebrate. June called Bob and he and the kids were all going to meet us at the Red Lobster.

At dinner Peggy said that she didn't know how I did it, getting the letter from Harold Beatty and the money for her, but she meant what she said at the office.

I was always at a loss for words lately around Peggy. When the time comes for me to tell her I love her, I wanted the timing to be just right. The right mood, the right time and the right place, when we will be alone.

Everyone at the table probably knew my feelings. But saying them was different. Trina asked to sit next to me at the restaurant. She ended up between her mom and I. That really took off a little pressure until my sweet little Trina looked up from the table and blurted out for everyone to hear. "Uncle Dan, do you love my mommy? She said today she loves you."

Out of the mouth of babes! What do I say? This wasn't exactly the time or place. So I told Trina I had a secret for her. She bent over and put her ear by me. I whispered so only she could here. "Yes, I love your mommy and I love you, too."

She looked at me, surprised or happy or something. She stood up on her chair and gave me a big hug. Then she turned to her mother and said, "Mommy, Uncle Dan loves both of us," as she smiled at her mother."

"Sweetheart, that was supposed to be a secret. You weren't supposed to tell anybody," I replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Uncle Dan but I don't keep secrets from mommy. She told me to tell her everything. That way she can protect me better."

I looked at the group all laughing at the table and merely tried to ignore their remarks. In two days I was going to a wedding with Peggy. Maybe the mood would be a little better for romance.

When I came in to work on Friday June came into the office. She handed me a check for $12,387.00. She said Peggy said that's what she owed me for paying up all the medical bills. Then June handed me three one hundred dollar bills. She said that Peggy told her that was unearned money and she was returning it since she could afford to. June laughed and said that Peggy said the day that I felt she earned it I could give it back to her.

I picked up Peggy on Saturday afternoon for our date. Sue had already left for her wedding. That meant that from that day forward Peggy and Trina would be living in the trailer alone from now on. June was there picking up Trina when I arrived. She looked around the trailer then came up to me before Trina came out.

"Big brother, follow your heart and do the right thing tonight." I knew what she meant and that was my plan. Never in my life has my little sister tried to fix me up with any woman. She never trusted them or maybe she could always read my heart. I'll never know but her instincts were the best of anyone I had ever known.

Peggy appeared at the door. She looked like an angel dressed in blue. I can't describe how I felt at that minute. I walked up to her and took her hand and walked her to my car. She kissed her daughter and told her to be good for Aunt June. She then hugged June and thanked her for everything. I opened her door and told her how beautiful she looked. I got in and we drove to the wedding.

We went into the church and took our seats. As the wedding began I just held Peggy's hands in mine. I watched as the bride came forward. I was slightly surprised to see that she was an older woman, maybe near sixty years old. It never dawned on me she might be an older woman. As she walked by us she smiled at Peggy who by then had started the water works. I handed her my handkerchief. I knew she was happy for her friend but was probably thinking about her own wedding and wondering if it was going to ever happen.

At the reception she introduced me to Sue. I said hi and of course offered my congratulations. It was very nice to finally meet her. She said, "Thank you for everything you've done for Peggy. I always wondered what a guardian angel looked like and now I know." She then gave me a big hug.

As the night progressed I danced every slow dance with Peggy. I told her how beautiful she looked and how great she smelled. "You better like it. You bought it for me along with the lipstick."

I remembered now, buying the lipstick and 'White Diamonds" cologne.

I kept holding her close, then closer. Her friend Sue asked me to dance one dance. As we danced she told me how much Peggy cared for me. Seems like everyone knew. A number of men asked Peggy to dance but she refused all of them. The groom asked and they danced for about a minute and then came by Sue and me and we switched partners. I had Peggy back in my arms. I asked her why she didn't dance with anyone else. She said that this was our first real date and she preferred to only dance with me.

I figured it was time to let my heart out. Peggy and I went out on the patio where we were alone. I took a deep breath and began, "Peggy, I love you with all my heart and soul. I know you know that. It seems everyone knows it. I want you to marry me but I'm afraid that our age difference might be a problem." She stopped me by putting a finger against my lips.

Then she spoke, "Dan our ages mean nothing to me. I don't care if you are twenty-two or sixty-two. You are the nicest, kindest and most wonderful person I have ever met. I knew I loved you from the first night we were together. I was afraid that I wasn't in your league. But the more I learned about you, the deeper I fell in love with you. If the offer is still open, I would love to marry you and be your wife."

I kissed her, the gentle loving kisses. "Dan, there is something I need to tell you. I may not be a good lover. You know I've had sex because I have a daughter. But I have never made love. I'm a little scared that I may not be able to please you."

I looked into those always tearing eyes and said, "I want a wife who can make love. Will you come home with me tonight and we will see how we click?" There was no doubt in my mind about our love making. I've wanted her since the night I picked her up in the motel. I haven't had sex with anyone since that day.

"I don't usually sleep with anyone on the first date but for you I'll make an exception. Can we leave right now and get a head start on it?"

We said our good-nights to Sue and her husband. I saw Peggy whisper in Sue's ear. I know she told her I had proposed to her. I watched as they both hugged and then we left.

As we pulled up to my condo Peggy couldn't believe it. She saw the pool and the sauna and hot tub. I asked her if she wanted to start there in the hot tub. She shook her head no so we walked into my condo. She exclaimed about what a beautiful place it was but it could use a woman touch. She was right. There is something about the way a woman decorates which almost always looks and feels more like a home. I showed her through the rooms and then to the master bedroom.

She saw the king size bed, smiled at me and said, "I want to begin there," pointing to the bed.

* * * * *

Chapter 3

There we were in my bedroom. We were both a little uneasy. I'd done this dozen of times. Hell, I was thirty eight years old. Why should I be nervous? I walked over to the CD player and put on a romantic disk. With music playing low in the background I turned on a corner lamp and turned all the rest of the lights off.

I asked Peggy if she wanted to do this and she replied, "More than anything. Please be gentle with me."

I reached for the zipper on her dress and slowly pulled it down. I pulled the dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and I picked it up and folded it over a chair. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She smelled so good as I kept kissing her but always gently, barely touching our lips together. I reached behind her and unfastened her bra, pulling it off her shoulders. What beautiful breasts she had. Not big and not small. Definitely more than a mouthful!

I quickly slipped off my suit jacket while she was undoing my tie. I started to unbutton my shirt when she slapped my hand and said she wanted to do it. Then while I slipped of my shirt she had my belt unbuckled and unbuttoned my trousers. When she unzipped them they also fell to the floor. I reached down and tossed them over on a chair. We were both down to our underwear. She sat on the edge of the big bed. I pushed her back lightly so she was lying on her back with her legs dangling over the side. I reached up and put my fingers on the sides of her panties. I slowly pulled them off as she lifted her hips to help me out.

After removing her panties I lifted one leg and started rubbing her foot. Gently squeezing and massaging it. I put it down and did the same to her other foot, but instead of releasing it I started kissing my way up her leg. Rubbing and kissing, rubbing and kissing, first her shins, then her calves, working my way up above her knees and onto her thighs. All the time I was doing this I could hear the romantic music playing softly in the background. Sighs and moans were coming from Peggy. No words were being spoken. I spent a lot of time rubbing her thighs, one leg then the other. As I was on my knees on the floor I put each of her legs on my shoulders. I started kissing both her thighs, burying my face between them.

I was near the top of her thighs near her sex and I could smell the odor of her sex. It was driving me half crazy. I finally turned my face straight and went for the gold. She was wet and I couldn't help myself - I buried my nose, mouth, tongue and face into her vagina. She reached down and held my head tightly against her and I felt her erupt with her first orgasm. She screamed out, "God, oh God, I never felt anything like this," and then she erupted again.

When the spasms stopped, I got up off the floor and grabbed my shirt to remove some of her juices from my face. She moved up to the center of the bed and I joined her.

"God, Dan that was the greatest feeling ever."

I started kissing her but then remembered I still had a lot of her juices on my face. She kissed me harder and harder with lots of passion. When we pulled apart I heard her saying that she tasted good. I started rubbing and kissing her breasts. Sucking her nipples and squeezing on her globe-like breasts. I felt her reach down and touch my rigid manhood. "Dan, let me give you pleasure. You've given me so much and I want to do it for you."

So I rolled over on my back as she got on her knees on the bed and removed my briefs. "Sweetheart, I've never done this before, honest, so if I do anything that hurts you, please tell me."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers