The Pack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers

The man's hand moved up my skirt and inside my panties, making circular movements against my clit. Where did this moron, this retard, learn his techniques?

"No one will know missus, we can do dirty things and no one will know, do the things that excite you missus, make you feel good in ways your husband can't do."

George kissed me hard and passionately, panting for breath.

"I know what you like missus – you like things a married woman ought not to. I knows cause I see it in you, like my mother – when the men came – George watched, he knew the look in her eyes."

Commanded to take off my knickers I turned away from him wondering why the hell I was willingly obeying him. Naked now except for my skirt I turned to see that George too had disrobed. Save for his open shirt, his big thick rod bobbing up and down. He made me stand in front of him holding it in both hands, massaging the foreskin and rubbing his wrinkly scrotum, while he reached out playing with my tits.

"It is clean missus – I bathes regular, mother always taught me that a man can't expect a woman to pleasure his dick if it's not clean."

George, are you telling me that you and your mother, well...played around together?" I had to ask.

"Sometimes in the depth of winter mother got no visitors – she would get restless like – and there was only George here."

I wanted to ask many more questions, like what about his father, and almost forgot about the perils of my situation.

"You come nearer now missus, and climb up on Georges dick."

Before I knew what was happening he lifted me bodily from the floor and gently lowering me impaled me on his rigid cock, making me almost instinctively wrap my legs around his waist while he held on to me cupping his large hands under my bottom.

"George will bounce you up and down on his cock," he said, once again referring to himself in the third person.

Looking me straight in the eye he commenced with a gentle slow movement, slowly gaining momentum, penetrating my hole deeper each time my body lowered. Mesmerised I gazed back at him seeing the look of sheer depraved lust, sexual enjoyment. The tips of my nipples rubbed against his hairy chest, the friction was stimulating. I wanted to plunge down, all the way down, on his rod, take it all up inside my vagina.

The big man grinned and bit my neck under my ear sending ripples of delightful sexual sensations throughout my entire body. He had said that no one would know what we did, said I could enjoy a good fuck and no one would know. Surely, if it came out I could always deny and dismiss the tale as the wild imaginations of a retard; which one of us were people likely to believe? George was bouncing me faster now, occasionally nipping my tits between his teeth before licking with his rough tongue.

I moaned when his cock went deep inside and when he moved his hands it was rubbing in just the right place.

"Do you like George's cock?" he asked, grinning at my flushed red perspiring face.

I stared back at him, conscious of the fact that he already knew the answer; I felt I should be honest.

"I like what it is doing!" I hissed loudly catching my breath.

Turning ninety degrees George held me tight as he flopped back onto the bed, his cock remaining inside me. Pushing my body upright I was now straddling him, cock buried all the way up my cunt. Using his hands to motivate me he began a jolting movement.

"Ride me missus – you do the work, while I watch them fine tits bounce – you have yourself a good fuck!"

I stopped reasoning, thinking, and proceeded to do just that!

"That's it missus, ride me!" he grunted.

There was a moment of resistance and anxiety when George asked me if I 'take it up the arse'. I flopped down on him whispering that he was far too big anyway and he had promised not to hurt me. For a minute he lay pondering, passing the time by curling a forefinger in my hole which itself felt like a small cock; the curl of the finger, and the spot it hit gave me great pleasure. I moaned and purred though knew it was safer for my arse if George's thick dick was up my pussy.

Accepting his kiss I slid my lips away to whisper in his ear, "Try the finger in my arse George – put your cock back in my cunt."

Fully filled by his dick I purred and wriggled my hips; the already wet digit positioned against my anus easily gained entry up my back passage – now I was doubly penetrated, the big finger feeling even more like a penis. We wriggled and jerked and bounced and rode and moaned and swore and squealed. I was amazed to reach orgasm first then gripped the man's hair, orgasm coming again when I felt his sperm shoot copious jets of hot jism up my tubes; my anal ring tightened around his finger.

We did not hear the intruders – see the audience arrive.

I was happily slurping on the shaft as it relaxed from its stiffness showing George what a dirty adulterous wife I could be by sucking from cock to the forefinger that had been in my arse, watching his delight, grinning at him as I licked.

"That fence of yours won't repair itself George," snapped a voice. "Hope you don't expect us to do all the work while you spend the afternoon enjoying yourself with the lady."

"Fuck!" What time is it?" George hollered.

I was mortified and wanted the earth to swallow me up, before me stood what I considered to be the entire gang of feral, uncouth louts – 'The Pack'. What was the point of demanding they give me privacy while I dressed? What was the point in trying to push past them and flee from the room? What was the point in speaking? There was none. I could only sheepishly stand and move to where my bra, my panties and top lay on the floor.

"Sorry to spoil your party ma'am but we has work to do." I saw them smirk and chuckle as they watched my naked tits wobble as I shuffled past them.

"Nice to see you again," said another man, "Didn't know you had taken George on as a lover. We'll keep quiet about it," he smirked.

"You been enjoying that big cock of his miss?"

"He's not my lover!" I protested, turning to them as I hid my breasts in the cups of my bra.

"Do you want a handkerchief ma'am – to wipe away that stuff around your mouth?"

The others grinned and stared toward me.

"No, you just wanted some of that big cock. It's okay miss, we understand. Husbands aren't enough sometimes – but we won't tell. You're not the only lady in the village who has a hunger for fresh cock every once and awhile."

They watched me dress, gloating when I picked up my panties and slipped them on pulling them up around my waist. No point in being coy now they had seen me sucking and fucking, my arse stuck up in the air.

"Now don't let us rush you miss, you go in the bathroom and tidy up proper. Don't want you getting caught out by your husband do we? You go and wash George's fluids and smells from your body now."

Ashamed and humiliated I suffered the stares and the smirks of the men, forced to beg that they move aside to let me pass when I was ready to go.

"Drive carefully missus!" they cried after me.

Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers
12