The Pack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,847 Followers

I was not his sex slave -- that was not my thinking, not my take of the situation! I had merely allowed him to have an insight into the depths of my lustful mind, witness the pleasure I experience from depraved and dirty acts, from surrendering myself up to cock! He is dirty too and evil and reads my mind -- there is neither need nor point in faking pretence as I do when others are around. George would not be believed but Jim knows how to use me for his own delight and knows how I get mine. He knows how my fear and disgust of 'The Pack' when they strike can quickly turn into arousal.

It's not long before he strides into my kitchen letting his men know he will 'be gone awhile'. He loves to watch them stare across the yard as they toil, hoping for a glimpse of the wanton housewife or signs that sex is taking place; Susan, the wife who fucks eagerly when her husband leaves for work.

Jim has me in a grip, his hand on the back of my neck, making me look out of the window at the men. With his other hand inside my nightgown handling my tits he tells me these are the most hard working builders he has ever employed.

"Your husband is impressed too. I think they deserve a reward, a bonus, don't you?"

After lunch in the early afternoon sun my heart is thumping as I stroll across the yard toward the workers, following Jim's instructions. The sweater is too tight not disguising the erect nipples of my braless chest; the skirt is too short hardly covering my groin. Jim is grinning enjoying seeing the discomfort of the men as they try to hide their growing bulges. He grins at me too as he sees me almost squirm and shake with embarressment. This is not the way I work, not the way I do things, yet there is an excitement, a tingling in my tummy.

The men have been engaged in a particularly hard task and sweat rolls over their soiled muscles, my excitement grows stronger. I can guess what they think of me; they see me waving my husband off to work, the dutiful wife -- then they know I fuck with the older coarse and loathsome man who is their boss -- but now they see this, me displaying myself in front of the three of them. "The wife of our client, Susan here, has told me she would like to express her appreciation for all the hard work we have done," Jim announced, explaining my presence with a little show. "In view of this I am happy to give my permission and consent for each of you, one at a time, to accompany the lady to receive and accept your bonus."

As Jim came near to me I pleaded for a change to the planned event.

"Please," I said in hushed tones, "I want to go back to the house. If my husband comes home early, or someone calls -- they can't see me dressed like this!"

"The lady is worried someone might come along," Jim shouted to the others, "Time is of the essence -- so we shall have a change of plan. To speed things up I suppose you'll both have to leave your work for now and go together."

"That's not what I wanted, not what I meant!" I hissed at the man.

Already being herded toward the outbuilding I gave up my attempt for him to see reason. The two men no longer covered their erections but still could not believe what was happening. In the dark musty building Jim signalled with a nod of his head as to where I should stand. I was never going to be allowed to seduce or flirt with these men in the normal way. The feeling of humiliation was overpowering as I stepped into the small toilet cubicle and straddled the pan.

The very short skirt rode up the last few inches of thigh as my legs spread either side of the porcelain; my trembling hands helped it go even higher to show the men that I wore no knickers. Jim wasn't going to allow me any glamour or sophistication was he? The men licked their lips and swore under their breath and I could almost hear their thoughts -- 'filthy wife' 'dirty bitch' sex mad whore'.

I started to sob quietly as, remembering to obey Jim I let my fingers gently part my labia and relaxed my tummy to empty my bladder. The handsome men who, in my role as a respectable housewife I had discreetly admired on our first meeting where now watching me standing before them without underwear pissing into an old toilet. There would be no respect shown now. Their dicks brought out on display they came either side of me and tugged up my sweater to maul my tits, placing each of my hands on a stiff cock. Jim grinned, then laughed heartily.

"Enjoy yourselves boys!" he bellowed.

Pulled from the cubicle I was bent over the table they ate from, arse high in the air. Holding on to my tits Al was the first to fuck me, slapping his belly against my bottom as he rammed his cock home. Don, passed the time pushing his cock up against my mouth or wiping the wet head over my tits as he waited his turn.

"Please," I begged, "Don't take too long, I need to get back to the house -- someone might come!"

Don lowered his face and whispered in my ear, "Otherwise all would be fine -- you wouldn't care how long we took -- is that right?"

I felt there to be only one answer, "Yeah!"

They were aroused in a way unexpected I think and both soon filled me with sperm. Jim, who I noticed had been almost frothing at the mouth as he watched, pulled me back into the toilet cubicle.

Al and Don looked perplexed when Jim unzipped his fly; "She likes the piss!" he informed them.

"Surely you don't mean...?" Al asked.

They stared at me and I looked back showing no expression or shock, seeing their astonished mouths gape open when I voluntarily lowered my body to sit on the seat. Our eyes locked, the two men and I, as hot bodily fluid from Jim's cock sprayed over my breasts -- then I let it be known just how perverted a woman I am by slowly opening my mouth to catch the stream. Inside my head a voice begged, wished and hoped that the men would step forward and come and take their turn. When Jim moved away I saw Al and Don begin to handle their semi-flaccid cocks; in way of a signal to them I let our eyes meet and my mouth open wide. My hand was busy between my legs.

Quin
Quin
1,847 Followers
12