The Pack Ch. 05

Story Info
Susan is taken to an immigrant camp - and entertains them.
5.1k words
4.49
39k
14

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had spent the day at an old manor house near the village attending a business lunch. Steve had persuaded his company that it would be good to hold the event in our quiet rural setting giving the city clients and businessmen a chance to sample the fresh country air. Having seen most of the party off home while several others booked into high-class country hotels a few miles away Steve and I had made our way back to our vehicle.

"It's not looking good!" said the village mechanic when the damn thing refused to start.

Hitching the car up to his breakdown truck we joined him for a ride back to his village workshop. The concept of offering a courtesy car seemed to be something out of his experience.

"I can lend you that old wreck over there," said the man pointing to a pile of rust.

Steve still had a need to travel around doing a PR job making sure the visiting guests were settled in and had everything they needed.

"I'll take the bus home, or a taxi if I can find one -- you take the jalopy and do the best you can," I told him.

It was then that an old mini-bus appeared; it's tired engine backfiring and spewing out blue smoke.

"Now Jake here will be going your way ma'am, passing by the end of your lane!" exclaimed the mechanic. "He collects up the foreign labour we have staying around here -- takes them to the fields and home again later. The farmers pay him well for that."

Jake was a man known to me, not part of 'The Pack' as such but one who hovered on the fringes, knowing what went on, whether that be poaching, thieving, or doing dodgy deals. I tried to make a case for refusing without raising Steve's suspicion, making him want to ask too many questions as to why not.

"Wonder if you could drop this lady off at the end of her lane Jake?" the mechanic asked.

I smiled inwardly wondering why this show of chivalry didn't include actually taking me up the said lane to the door of my house. What bothered me more though was the sight across the road of a certain mini-skirted voluptuous teenager who was watching the proceedings with interest, the very same girl who had designs on my husband. The girl had been drafted in as extra staff at our function and it hadn't gone un-noticed how she thrust out her chest when she waited the tables, thrusting just a little too far when she placed the meal down for my husband, brushing his face with her breasts.

By the time I finally agreed to ride back in Jake's old bus I was already fuming, knowing that given Steve's talent for negotiation he could have easily hired Jake to run him around the countryside instead and stuff the immigrant workers. Was the girl waiting for me to go -- for Steve to pick her up?

Maybe it was silly of me given my recent history, but to annoy Steve, when I stretched my leg to climb into the side of the vehicle I made sure I displayed plenty of thigh and stocking top, which was not difficult given the fact I wore a tight skirt split at the side. The garment was by no means out of place but knowing that most of the other females at the event would be either blonde bimbo trophy-wives with plastic tits spilling out of garish coloured frocks or ludicrous over made-up late middle aged women with silly hats I had chosen to wear a plain dark two-piece business suit and white blouse. My pose, the way I hesitated, changed the effect completely and the silliness of it was, that to Jake, it would almost seem to be an invite.

As the bus pulled away the girl avoided my eye smiling as she stared at the ground in front of her. Stopping at the junction Jake turned and spoke to me.

"Better watch that girl ma'am, she's a little vixen!" he blatantly focused his gaze between my legs admiring the tight skirt pulled across my thighs, just a few inches below my groin.

The mini-bus had seats for twelve people with a long back seat and a sliding side door. I sat on the seat by the door meaning the man had no restriction to his view as no seats were in front of me.

"What do you know about the girl?" I asked, watching the man adjust his mirror so he could ogle me without turning round.

"She's right enough ma'am -- though she likes her men to be older -- and most have a wife. Sometimes there may be a spot of trouble but then some wives take a different view!"

He smirked as he turned briefly catching the way I crossed my legs the opposite way for comfort. What did it matter if I gave him something to look at? While he was happy he would talk and answer my questions. I smirked back at his reflection through the mirror.

"You ought to keep your eyes on the road you know?" I said smiling turning my hip to show him more upper thigh.

"Promise I won't run into a ditch ma'am!" he said in a tone that showed his appreciation and thanks for not spoiling his fun.

"What about the girl -- tell me more? Is she having a fling with my husband?"

Jake was discreet but fed me a wealth of information.

"Some wives turn a blind eye thinking if the girl keeps their husband happy then he won't cramp their style! Some wives are like you -- they like to have a little adventure on the side, while their husband's are otherwise occupied."

"Is that how you see me -- a woman who likes a little fun?"

The man laughed. "If a city man sees his wife talking to a guy he doesn't know, then he wants to know who it is. In a village everybody knows everyone else and no one thinks twice if a woman is seen say walking by the river or along a path and runs into a man whose not her husband. You see they wouldn't appear to be having a secret meeting -- just happen to meet. So no one jumps to conclusions if they walk along together. People gossip, but it's live and let live.

We all live and work together, men and women together, like in the fields, both have good appetites for food -- and sex! Temptation and opportunity presents itself probably easier than in the city. Like now for instance -- your husband himself and Herbert suggested you should come with me -- he gets to flirt with the girl -- but here you are showing me your stocking tops! Opportunity you see -- what the eye doesn't see... as the saying goes!"

"So you mean he could be having sex with the girl -- not knowing or caring that he's given me the chance to misbehave too?" I showed amusement at his simple psychology and knowledge of the human race.

Well...!" he drawled knowingly.

"Don't get too carried away," I said teasingly, and feeling devilish, "I'm giving you a little reward -- you give me information -- and I'll show my appreciation."

The vehicle pulled to a stop by a small copse that had a path leading into shrubbery.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped.

"Don't forget I'm working -- this is part of my job -- I'm waiting to pick up my passenger."

Jake switched off the engine and stood up saying he might as well stretch his legs. I gasped when he turned to face me -- out of his unzipped trousers stood his erect and thick penis!

"What...?" I began to stutter.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to touch you -- just proving a point!"

He sat down across from me on the other side of the bus and started to play with his dick, pulling the foreskin slowly.

"Now you see what I mean. If someone drives by and sees us it doesn't matter -- I'm supposed to be here in this quiet country lane -- they wouldn't bat an eyelid. If you were in the city on one of those dark car lots with another man -- and one of your neighbours saw you -- they would think the worst! Yet here I am, lusting over your sexy body, showing you my cock! No one passing would be any the wiser."

I watched Jake almost compulsively, seeing his facial expression change as his jerking wrist stimulated his sexual pleasure and fed his fetish of wanting to shock and indulge his exhibitionist tendencies. He would not want me to do anything else other than watch until he shot his load, an outrageous act like diving between his legs to suck his cock would actually spoil the experience for him. Maybe this was why he was always on the periphery of 'The Pack' -- preferring to watch or perhaps pick his next victim, 'Watch me wank lady or I'll tell your husband what you did'.

Did he make them expose their bodies while he masturbated I wondered? Would he feel he was no longer in control if I willingly 'helped' him, rather than just sat petrified and stunned? I slowly ran my hand up my thigh keeping my eyes glued on him, separating the split sides of my skirt to show bare skin and panty gusset. Neither he nor I spoke as I gently stroked along the crease of my vagina rolling my fingertips over that little place shielding my clit. Jake sucked in air and moaned softly -- his hard penis was one to be admired I had to admit.

A car passed, then another, slowing down to peer at our head and shoulders. Jake waved with his free hand, the driver waved back; our sense of excitement increased tenfold, particularly when I turned my head to smile at the passing motorist, slipping my finger inside the hem of my knickers. We returned to watch each other mutually masturbate.

I wasn't prepared for a third observer and neither it seemed was Jake who coyly put his cock away after being startled by the face at the window. Embarrassed I made myself decent and sat upright as the man pulled open the side door and stepped into the mini-bus.

"Now then Jake!" he said in way of a greeting, "Sorry to interrupt you and the lady here, but I have a change of plan for you. Drive over to Porter's Farm and pick up a bunch of labourers waiting there -- take them home."

"What about me?" I said, finding my voice, "Jake is taking me home."

"And so he will ma'am -- the long way round -- his work comes first, not giving free rides and 'playing' on the way. Was you enjoying Jake's little game ma'am, it seemed like you were?"

The man was abrupt and leered at me knowing exactly who I was, and most likely he had heard stories from other members of 'The Pack' though he was present himself on the first encounter.

"Come with me on the back seat ma'am. When they all pile in and throw their bags around you might get a nasty knock."

I obeyed because I had no reason to argue not expecting the man to sit so close to me as he threw his own bag by the window forcing me to sit in the middle facing up the aisle between the double seats. Jake wasn't going to miss a trick as I saw him reposition his driving mirror to have me in his view. The old bus trundled on, lurching to the side as we rounded the many corners of the country lane, sometimes pushing me against the man sat by my side.

"You remember me ma'am, we have met before?" he asked in a softer voice, placing his arm along the back of the seat.

"Yes, I remember," I answered, avoiding looking at him, "Your name is Ian, we met at my house."

"Were you enjoying yourself with Jake? Sorry I came along at the wrong time -- before you finished like. I ought to have waited a while, you must be feeling very agitated now -- unsatisfied like!"

"Not really!" I said, lost for a better response.

The bus lurched and bounced more than ever -- I was sure Jake was doing it intentionally. Ian's heavy bag also slid along the seat preventing me from putting distance between our two bodies.

"Careful ma'am, let me steady you."

His voice whispered in my ear, one arm touched my shoulder, the other he placed on my tummy. Looking along the bus I could easily tell that Jake was becoming aroused by the way his head bobbed and his neck strained to see through the mirror.

"Jake is getting aroused -- hoping he's going to see something interesting!" Ian whispered.

"Really!" I said sarcastically.

Once again I was putting on a front as I had so many other times, unwilling to let these men see they could upset me, playing the same cat and mouse game. My will was strong when it came to a fight, unfortunately not so resilient when it came to sex.

"He's probably still erect, hard from that fun you had with him earlier!"

Ian's tone was whispered, hushed and perverted, his words interspersed with heavy breathing and filthy grins.

"Are you all depraved around here?" I snapped.

"You're slowly finding that out for yourself ma'am!" he gloated, giving my ear a quick nibble.

The hand on my tummy moved up to touch my breast, tickling my nipple. Before I could complain the man whispered, "Let's give Jake something to look at!"

Stupidly the only objection from me was to express my concern over the safety of his driving. Ian had already flicked one half of my skirt aside to display my thighs while returning his hand to deftly undo a couple of buttons of my blouse. I heard myself whimper when he nipped his finger and thumb together, sending funny sensations shooting through my nervous system as he rolled my nipple between his digits.

"You're dressed very elegantly," he said, "Very sexy."

It was surreal the way I was prepared to enter into a normal conversation with the man while he molested me.

"I've been to a business function with my husband," I said.

Answering his next questions I explained how it came about that I was here in Jake's bus. Ian played with my tits and every few seconds delivered little kisses to my neck or cheek, nibbling the lobe of my ear and using his tongue to delve inside sending shivers through me.

"So he's still in the village or riding around the countryside caring more about his business friends than he does you? He won't be waiting for you or wondering where you are then?"

I took in that information then pictured him with the girl, "No!" I said, knowing full well what a dangerous thing that was to admit. The picture of the young girl flashed again in my mind's eye and angry, as though it was a form of revenge, I allowed Ian to make contact with my lips and didn't struggle against his intruding fingers.

"Shall we give Jake something to look at?" he asked again in a very hushed tone when we came up for air.

I think I made a noise but didn't really answer. Though I felt my legs willingly open and the halves of my skirt separate when Ian decided he wanted to play inside my knickers as he kissed me more passionately. The bus continued its journey with Ian fingering my pussy and biting and sucking on my tits. Looking along the bus I frequently locked on to Jake's eyes through the mirror as they flicked from watching the road to the lewd acts going on at the back of his vehicle. Jake, I knew, would be very aroused and happy just to watch, and that fact aroused me greatly making me stretch my legs open as wide as I possibly could.

The bus slowed and I saw several males waiting by the roadside. Fearful of the new strangers I pushed Ian away and rapidly began to fasten up my clothes. The side door slid open noisily and into the vehicle they came, their Eastern European faces staring glumly and suspiciously at the business suited unexpected passenger at the back of the bus. Two of the men appeared to want to bolt, changing their mind about boarding the bus that would take them to their temporary home.

"They are scared of you," Ian said quietly, "The way you are dressed -- businesslike -- they think you might be an immigration officer."

The confusion seemed to amuse him.

"Its okay men -- come along there -- don't hang around!" Jake has seen their concern but didn't enlighten them further.

In all eight men boarded the bus sitting quietly, though they turned around spontaneously casting expressionless glances toward me. The two men who occupied the aisle seats nearest to us almost sat side-on like they were ready to take action if I flashed a warrant card. In truth I was scared of them too. Whether they were suspicious of me or not I was a woman and they were men and very soon I felt their eyes roving over my body. The tension gradually built up; perhaps now they had time to wonder why one of their foremen, Ian, sat so close, if, as they thought, I really was a government official.

My breathing became heavier and looking at Ian I could see he sensed something.

"We'll be going to the old caravan site first ma'am -- to drop these guys off!" Jake shouted

I opened my mouth to reply but my voice failed when I felt Ian's hand on my knee; the immigrants watching had startled, surprised faces. Keeping my movements under control I held Ian's wrist and removed his hand, but one half of my skirt had fallen aside.

"Leave it where it is!" Ian said, as I folded it back in place, "Give the guys some enjoyment."

"And where would that lead to?" I asked, "This is a bus load full of men who have left their womenfolk at home in another country."

"Yeah I know!" he grinned lecherously, "That's what'll make it fun! They'd pay you good money too!"

"I'm not a prostitute," I told him.

"Not all of the women who come up here are -- I know 'cause I bring some!"

My ears pricked up.

"Any from the village?" I asked casually.

"Now that would be telling tales. I sometimes organise a few working girls from town and bring them out here."

"Any from the village?" I asked again.

"That sort of information might cost you," he said, "I would be betraying confidences."

"What if I was willing to pay?" I said shifting around and letting my skirt come apart again. The immigrant on my right could now admire the dark band of my stocking top and see my shapely thigh. "See," I said, "They're now getting some enjoyment."

Ian laughed softly, "Okay, a couple of local girls come out here," he said.

"Like the young slapper who wants to fuck my husband -- or are they already fucking?"

Ian placed his hand on the inside of my other thigh -- the immigrant watched every movement, drawing the attention of others.

"Now that sort of information would cost much more!" Ian whispered.

I took a deep breath -- Ian offered cigarettes around and motioned the man on my left to approach to take a light. The man bent to light his cigarette from Ian's lighter which he held purposely low near my breasts -- Ian let him see how his hand then rested on the very tops of my thighs, slowly pushing my skirt wider apart. When the man returned to his seat Ian placed his free hand around the back of me and after dragging on his cigarette blew the smoke away before turning my face toward him to deliver brief kiss. The free hand then dropped to cup my breast making the watching men utter excitedly in their own language. As Ian finished his cigarette I sat still, submissively letting him deftly and gently pull apart my skirt so the men would be able to see the V of my panties, then tantalizingly undo some of the buttons of my blouse, slipping his hand inside.

"My Polish friend there is becoming very turned on -- is this turning you on too?" Ian asked with a smirk.

"I'm not answering that!" I snapped, knowing how obvious it looked with me sat with knees parted, knicker gusset showing to all the men in the bus.

You do something for me," he said. "Let me watch you with Lec. Let him touch you."

It seemed Lec was the guy sitting on the seat in front on my right who had come over for the light. I neither agreed nor disagreed. Ian took my silence as an okay, and beckoned the man over.

"We'll be there in a few minutes!" Jake shouted making the situation seem more ludicrous.

Ian ignored him, instead he told the immigrant to sit down after throwing the large bag on another seat.

"So have you worked hard today Lec?" Ian asked making conversation while he audaciously began to unfasten my blouse.

"Yes," came the reply in a strained and hesitant accent. "We all work...very hard."

Showing off my bra to all and sundry Ian pulled apart my blouse as he spoke again.

"So you ready for some rest and relaxation? This lady is nice wife of local businessman," Ian informed Lec. Then he lowered his voice to a whisper. "Lec -- she would like you to touch her -- you know -- play with her. Its okay that the others watch -- she would like them to."

12