The Pack Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lec couldn't believe it but his hand came out to feel my breasts, then he touched between my legs moving back to my breasts, not quite making up his mind, spoilt for choice like a little boy with too many toys and too much candy.

"You bastard!" I hissed, turning to Ian. His hand, already gripping my wrist was leading it over to Lec's crotch.

He kept me facing him while the immigrant unzipped his trousers and I curled my fingers around a very thick, hot cock, noting the change in my expression.

"You bastard!" I said again in a whisper -- then let my head fall to the side opening my lips to admit Ian's tongue into my mouth as the Pole's fingers slipped inside my wet knickers to rub my clit. I wanked his magnificent cock for all I was worth.

"We're here!" announced the driver Jake stopping the bus gently.

I looked up the bus to see a sea of staring faces, lewd and sexually excited, watching me eagerly wank off their friend with my legs splayed open, a hand inside my knickers, doing great things with my clit. I was suddenly aware that my tits, which hung out of my bra cups, were jiggling about, due to the unconscious movements of my hips, which worked my cunt against the immigrant's rough hand.

Ian whispered, "Let them take you inside one of their trailers!"

"There's eight of them," I said.

"So?"

"So tell me about the girl and my husband -- then you can take me into a trailer."

"She's called Julie -- she likes sex as much as you do and she makes money out of it. Shit, she'd probably do it for free! Though I bring in women from town, there are a few girls from the local villages who come out here to party -- Julie is one of them. And yes, strong rumour has it that she's fucking your husband, but then she goes for every new face, tries them out so to speak. You've met her father; it wouldn't surprise me if he'd fucked her too!"

I was intrigued although amusingly I was still wanking the Polish man.

"Who's her father?"

Ian grinned and delighted in telling me, "The guy who pisses in puddles!"

I was speechless and already my mind was working overtime thinking up many ways on how to extract revenge, not only on the smug girl but also on her bastard of a father. Hypocrite I definitely was -- but there you go -- that's life! If my husband wanted extra sex it wasn't going to be with a kid who seduced him under my nose whilst smirking at me like it was a challenge, a competition. I would put her in her place.

The bus had stopped in the yard of an old farmhouse, which was surrounded by past their best rusting trailers that provided the cheap accommodation for the immigrant workers. I felt the familiar tingling, heart pounding nervousness, fearful, though tremendously sexually arousing excitement that compels me to act the way I do -- to submit to any manner of depraved dirty act - to experience excitement from having men abuse and use my body.

"I'll let you take me inside the trailer," I offered quietly.

As we all walked across the yard the men stared at my bouncing breasts, left dangling from their bra cups. Amazed that I had agreed to be taken to a trailer the men were particularly aroused to learn from Ian, who had intentionally stirred things up, that I wasn't a prostitute who needed paying but an ordinary middle class housewife who was doing it for pleasure -- maybe just as sexually aroused as they all were.

Ian had told Lec to make an announcement. "You are not to speak of this to anyone else -- or the lady will never come here again!"

I walked beside Ian admitting to him my astonishment, "I can't believe other married women from the villages come here to entertain these men - are they happy to indulge in group sex?"

"That is something I'm not telling you, or any more names -- they deserve confidentiality too!"

I took that to mean they did -- I was not alone, not the only one around here to find pleasure from this fetish.

The men understood and willingly agreed, some already showing me what they had to offer. They hesitated when inside the sparsely furnished trailer.

"Time to keep your side of the bargain," Ian said.

"I'm here aren't I?" I replied.

Looking around at all the eyes that watched me I slowly began to peel off my knickers, letting them see a finger stroke over my wet slit and slide over my stocking tops. Carefully taking off and folding my jacket I finished undoing the buttons of my blouse. There was an excited exchange of words, and then Lec spoke to Ian.

"They want you to remain clothed now!" Ian informed me.

"Why?"

"They want you to remain looking like that -- like an official - business suit and stockings, they will find it very sexy, better than being with a prostitute."

Lec positioned a chair in the small free space and quickly an eager brute of a man occupied it. A wave of the hand signalled what they expected of me. Carefully straddling the man who was now pointing an erect cock at the ceiling I lowered myself down over his shaft while exploring hands rubbed and grabbed my tits. Impaled on his cock I began to gently move up and down, increasing the momentum as I felt my body respond.

A swollen cock presented itself in my face, sliding over my cheek leaving wet trails. I could just about manage to see the tiny piss hole dribble out white thick jism. My arse was now being bounced up and down and my right hand was taken and made to hold another slimy weapon. Giving myself up completely I heard the men groan as they watched me slowly open my mouth wide inviting the poised dick to slip between my lips. Very soon I would be covered in the sperm of many men as having each one been satisfied they moved to be replaced by others. I had counted eight on the bus but given I had one inside my cunt and mouth and one being wanked and primed in each hand many more had arrived, to finish off their working day by having sex with the businessman's nice respectable wife.

"Where have you been?" asked Steve when I was finally taken home.

"He took the long route," I said, "Then there was a problem with the bus."

I had not expected Steve to be home before me; he looked suspicious not believing my excuse for lateness, noting the crumpled clothing and maybe that certain look in my eye.

"What about you -- did things not work out as planned -- you must have been back early?"

Steve gave me a hard look, though I did have a sarcastic tone to my voice.

"A little bird told me you might just get delayed and diverted -- looks like they were right!"

I seethed inside. The bitch Julie had obviously taken the opportunity to try and cause trouble for me, scoring a point against me, giving Steve good reason to maintain his interest in her. I decided to bluff my way through this, keep talking in riddles and see if Steve would reveal his hand and ask direct questions.

"And did you thank your 'little bird'. But of course -- finding out if it was true or not would have spoiled your time together - your enjoyment with 'little bird' wouldn't it?"

Now it was his turn to fire back -- he would have to reveal just how much he knew. Had he followed me?

My husband wasn't prepared to declare war -- to do that he would have to admit to Julie, his 'little bird'. He probably wondered also why I seemed so complacent, given that it was obvious I knew all about his secret meetings with the young girl. I smiled and walked out of the room, already planning on how to get my revenge. Not satisfied with just fucking my husband, she wanted to cause trouble for me. Now that annoyed me more than her opening her legs for Steve!

My revenge would be simple and effective.

12