The Package

Story Info
A true story about a fake pregnant belly.
4.3k words
3.97
19.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the front door, breath bated and fingers crossed. Outside stood a tall, friendly looking man garbed in a hideous brown and green uniform. He was armed with a large brown parcel and a clipboard filled with bureaucratic nonsense.

The man successfully butchered my surname just like everyone else while asking if I was the correct recipient.

Finally! Fuck yes! is what I thought, though what I actually said was, "Yup, that's me." My hands were so slick and clammy from the excitement that I nearly dropped the pen and clipboard as he passed them to me. I hastily scribbled a signature that looked nothing like my own, thanked the deliveryman and then ran back to my room. Papers and textbooks were strewn everywhere and everything else was placed strategically in the most chaotically organized way possible. Exam week was upon me and a cluttered room was the least of my worries.

Unfortunately for my GPA everything but what was in the box was also about to be the least of my worries.

I pulled out my cellphone and sent a brief text to my girlfriend. It's here!!!! was all it said but I knew that she would understand. I had started researching this purchase a month ago and from the get go she had been more supportive than I could have ever hoped for. I was an incredibly lucky guy and I sure knew it.

I threw my cell on my bed and went to my desk to fish out a pair of scissors. The box was roughly three feet by one foot and was taped up tightly. Fragile was stamped in several places and if the condition of the outer packaging was any indication then obviously these warnings had been well heeded by the men and women who were charged with its care during its trans-Atlantic voyage. I opened the scissors and used one of the blades to draw a careful line down the seam at the top of the box. Then my excitement got the better of me and I tore through the rest of the packaging like a kid on Christmas.

As I opened the box I was delighted to see... more packaging! Oh well, I couldn't fault them for being overcautious. I pulled out the protective filler and finally got to see the item I had coveted for almost two years. After hundreds of hours of indecisive consideration and several hundred dollars it was finally mine.

It looked even more realistic in person than it had online. The shape of this artificial fecund midriff was made with a foam core and coated by a thick layer of squishy silicone. I couldn't wait to watch as this fake belly transformed my girlfriend's delicious physique into that of an irresistibly pregnant woman. Obviously my money had been well spent!

I reached in and pulled out my new toy. The silicone was cool to the touch and didn't seem to warm easily which was slightly disappointing but otherwise it was perfect. Due to several factors (including financial considerations) I had opted in favor of the 6 month belly and in regards of size and shape it was exactly as it should have been. There was even a carefully molded bellybutton which I considered an important feature. I slid my hands along its surface, reveling in the accuracy and attention to detail. I closed my eyes and found that I could easily imagine that I was gently massaging her distended abdomen. In my mind I could clearly see my fingers brush along the base of her large pregnant belly and then slowly begin their slow ascent up the sexy swell of her stomach. Her skin was cold but that was to be expected as we had just come inside from a short walk. My index finger ran across her bellybutton as my hands crested the apex of her belly and I found myself gently exploring it. It was perhaps a bit more rigid than it should have been but I still found it incredibly sexy.

I opened my eyes and was at once both disappointed and impressed. On the one hand I was let down by the reminder that I had to make due with a facsimile of the real thing, but on the other I was blown away by how convincing it was. I couldn't wait to see my girlfriend strapped into it. It wouldn't be quite as hot as if she was actually knocked up but it would still be utterly amazing.

Unfortunately between now and then I had a massive final to write. But what better reward could a guy like me ask for then to slide into his sexy pregnant girlfriend after a hard day? I certainly couldn't think of anything more satisfying.

**

I rushed through my exam as fast as I could and then walked home from campus as fast as I could and when I thought no one was looking I occasionally started running. I had already made plans to spend the night at her place for a very pregnant tête-à-tête.

I wasted no time when I arrived home. I added my backpack to the ever increasing clutter that was my bedroom and I grabbed the large box and started back out of the house. Along the way I ran into my roommate.

"Hey man, what's in the box?" he asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know!" I replied with a large grin.

"Hahaha, yeah okay then. Just so long as it isn't a portable meth lab or something," he said, laughing.

"Don't be ridiculous Daryl, obviously I hide that in your truck whenever I'm not using it," I joked. "Anyways I'm out of here for the night, have a good one."

"Peace."

Glad to have successfully navigated that potentially awkward situation I put my shoes and jacket back on and walked out to my car. It was only 6 PM but the sun had already set. I couldn't wait until the summer; I had some very sexy ideas on how to use my new toy once the weather got nicer. Of course that all depended on how tonight went. She had been incredibly cool about the idea of wearing a fake pregnant belly but there was always the risk that it would make her feel uncomfortable. My fetish had gotten me into trouble before and I had learned that I could only ask so much of a girlfriend before they began to feel like I wasn't attracted to them as they were. Unfortunately I've always found it difficult to explain what it is like living with a fetish to people who don't have them. But so far she had been different from everyone else I had told about my deviant predilection for the pregnant form and this gave me a lot of hope. Enough hope to risk draining my bank account to purchase a sex toy that I had wanted for several years but had never been brave enough to buy before. With her it just didn't seem like much of a risk. She was very supportive and even seemed to enjoy teasing me with it from time to time. And as an added bonus for me her body occasionally decided it hated food and decided to cause her stomach to bloat out an impressive amount, giving her the appearance of a woman a few months along. I had a hunch that this was something she was used to feeling awkward about and hiding, but for me it was incredibly sexy. When it happened it took everything I had not to jump on her and have my way with her. And now we could play with making her pregnant (and even larger!) whenever we wanted! I found myself crossing my fingers as I drove. If everything went as well as I thought it would then I would soon be buried deep inside her with her tremendous new girth pressing against me as I slammed into her over and over again. The very thought of it made me incredibly hard and made operating a motor vehicle almost irresponsible.

As I knocked on her door I felt a strange sensation of inverted déjà vu. The door opened to

reveal my beautiful, fun sized girlfriend and as usual I couldn't help but smile upon seeing her. We said our greetings, kissed, and then went downstairs to her room. Her bedroom was spacious, largely clutter-free, and roughly the temperature of Pluto during January. I had decided that I didn't want to make a big deal about the belly just yet so I put it on her desk and steered the conversation away from it. My top priority was making her as comfortable as possible before we tested it out. Also I didn't want to come across as desperate or perverted. Minimizing the influence my fetish had over me has always been a battle for me but long ago I decided that I could only ask so much of girls before crossing the line into significant psychological harm. I have not always been successful- sometimes it seems inevitable that my curse is bound to rub off on the girls I date. Already I was concerned about the enthusiasm she had shown for indulging my desires. Don't get me wrong I loved this about her and it made me cherish her even more, but at the same time I've always been extremely self-conscious about the possibility that she might overcorrect and begin internalizing aspects of my sexuality as her own.

Of course that would still be incredibly hot but at the same time I would feel guilty for tampering with someone that I already loved so much just as she was. This is why I opted for cuddles and conversation first rather than thrusting the belly at her the moment I walked through the door.

After we had hung out in her bed for an hour I decided it was time to propose playing with the belly.

"So," I said hesitantly, "are you feeling up to trying on the belly? I mean, we don't have to right now if you don't want too..."

"Oh yeah! I forgot all about that! Yes please!"

I tried to hide the immense pleasure that I got out of her enthusiasm. I failed horribly.

"Awesome! By the way do you have any summer dresses that you think would fit over it?" I asked. Long flowing dresses cascading over large pregnant bellies have always driven me wild. And though I hadn't really talked to her about it yet one of my fantasies involved going to maternity stores with her to try on and buy new dresses.

"I don't know. But I'm sure we can find something!" she said as she opened the box and removed the fake pregnant belly. She turned it in her hands, exploring it.

"Well? What do you think? I think it'll fit well. I'm glad I didn't order the 9 month belly, it probably would have been too big, eh? And I really like that it is a bit squishy. I bet it'll feel pretty realistic once it's covered by a dress..." I stopped myself when I realized that I was rambling nervously.

"I think it looks really good," she said, "it's a bit cold though."

"Yeah I was a bit disappointed by that too. Perhaps it'll be better during the summer. And outside of this icebox you call a bedroom," I replied jokingly. I always feel more comfortable in awkward situations when I can make light of the situation.

She laughed as she began to strip down. Her sweater came off first revealing just a bra and a lot of sexy skin. I couldn't wait to get my mouth on that skin and lick, kiss, nibble, and bite it!

I moved behind her and with only one fumble deftly removed her bra which fell to the ground. I realized that I had made a mistake by helping her because now I was standing behind her and couldn't see her full, firm, D (DD?) cup breasts. To make up for this error I reached around her, my arms beneath hers, and gently caressed them. I buried my head between neck and her shoulder and kissed her on every inch of skin that I could reach. I loved showering her in kisses almost as much as I loved using my mouth to suck and tease her nipples and her clit.

But I knew I was getting in the way of the main attraction so I stepped away while trying to subtly adjust my erection. I then slowed progress down again by grabbing her deliciously tight ass as she bent over to take off her panties. God I could already picture fucking her doggy style while she was wearing the belly. The thought of me pounding into her while reaching around and holding onto her giant pregnant belly made my erection begin to pulse to the rhythm of my heart.

Once again I had to force myself to back away from my incredibly sexy girlfriend. Patience, I thought.

The company that I purchased my new belly from usually sold their prosthetics attached to a full bodysuit in order to maximize comfort and the correct positioning of the belly. Obviously a bodysuit would have defeated most of the purpose of this purchase for me so I had placed a special order for one that was worn with a large mesh torso band. This left full access for all of her fun bits. Carefully she stepped into the belly band and then slowly shimmied it up over her bum. Once this was done she turned to face the mirror over her dresser so she could adjust the belly to the right position.

"Wow, I'm huge!" she proclaimed at the sight of her reflection.

"Yeah, hugely sexy!!" I replied with an enthusiastic grin.

My girlfriend turned from side to side, carefully checking herself out in the mirror as she used her hands to gently cup the base of the belly. This stereotypical mannerism was another thing that always drove me wild but I did my best to contain my incredible lust.

"It looks pretty good already, doesn't it? Maybe I should try something on over top though?" she said, perhaps reading my mind.

"Yeah, definitely. Do you have anything long and flowy?" I asked. "Or maybe a tight shirt that'll show off all of your new curves? I'm already on cloud 9 so I really don't care which." As I said this I had a sudden impulse to pull her close and kiss her passionately. I tried to put this thought into action but I quickly found that the belly held us apart by nearly a foot. It felt amazing having her stomach pressed against me as I leaned in across the chasm between us and brought my lips against hers. Our tongues danced as my blood began to boil. The next thing I knew my hands were at her face, holding her close as I made out with her as vigorously as I could. Having a strong fetish can be incredibly frustrating at times and there is nothing more embarrassing than not being able to perform because of the low sex drive that can come with it, but when it is properly stimulated I completely lose control. This was one of those moments. My hands were a flurry of motion, touching, rubbing, and caressing every inch of her that they could reach. The pressure of the belly against my erection was causing me to gyrate in a way that I would have found embarrassing if I wasn't so intoxicated by her incredible magnetism. My teeth briefly latched onto her lower lip as I pulled my face away from hers. I looked down and realized that I couldn't see either of our feet past her newly swollen midsection. Her breasts were in view however, and it took all of my self-control not to bend over and take her delectable nipples into my mouth.

Somehow though I managed to break the spell that she had cast on me and I reluctantly stepped away from her.

"Wow!" was all she said. Her face was flushed and her hair was a tangled mess- but the sexy kind of mess that only sex can produce.

"You're telling me! I want to fuck you so badly right now. But first I want to see you try on a few tops. Do you mind doing some modeling for me?" I asked, wanting to throw her a wink but vetoing the action for being too clichéd. Besides, I just don't wink well.

"Yeah, of course! I'll have to see what I can dig out. I don't really have any dresses but I'm sure I can find something that'll fit over it." She moved toward her dresser and began opening drawers and digging through them. I found that I could barely move I was so awestruck by her beauty. The illusion wasn't quite complete while the belly was uncovered but it was still fascinating watching her try and move around with the belly on. She hadn't learned to compensate for the mound of fake flesh that preceded her everywhere she went so she occasionally bumped into things. It should have been funny but instead it was just sexy.

Finally she pulled out a large white shirt with what appeared to be the face of Bob Marley on the front of it. I thought it might be a bit odd to be fondling his face as I rubbed my new toy but at the same time I really didn't give a shit. She struggled to get shirt over the belly and I briefly considered helping but ultimately decided to just stand back and enjoy the show. Everything she did turned me on and I knew that if I got too close I would lose control again. I wanted to savor every minute of this.

Finally she managed to get the shirt all the way on. The fabric was pulled so taught that I could easily make out the sculpted bellybutton beneath. "So... what do you think?"

I wanted to respond, I really did, but I just stood there in awe. The words 'majestic', 'fanfuckingtastic', and 'ravishing' all came to mind but none of the above made it past my central nervous system. I guess my silence unnerved her because she followed up by asking if I was okay.

"Yeah, I'm good. Good and well. A little speechless though, sorry."

"Oh okay, I couldn't tell if you liked it or not. I'm glad you do," she said as she turned back to face the mirror, "because I think I look damn sexy!" I certainly couldn't argue with that!

"Really? You don't mind it?" I asked. My greatest fear was that she would try it on and feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't have blamed her, pretending to be something you're not in order to turn someone on would be a difficult thing to do- though even if she was just faking her enthusiasm to make me happy I sure appreciated the effort. Still I was desperately hoping for her to be even a fraction as happy and turned on by this situation as I was. It was a lot to ask I knew but it would really complete the whole package. Pretending to be pregnant was hot; actually enjoying it would be just about the sexiest thing I could imagine.

"I'm actually really surprised by how much I like it. I think I look really hot pregnant!" This made me blow a mental sigh of relief. "You know, I'm really surprised by how turned on this is making me."

"That's great hun, I'm glad you like it!" I said while at the same time thinking God I hope you aren't just saying that for my sake...

This time it wasn't me who closed the distance between us. Once again I couldn't help myself; having her pressed so tightly against me and yet still so far away was the strangest yet sexiest thing I'd ever felt. I wanted her badly and now my patience had finally worn out. I gently guided her back to the bed and helped her to lie down on her back. I was surprised to see how much the belly hindered her range of motion and was impressed by how closely her movements were to that of a woman who was actually pregnant. Once she was down I wasted no time getting undressed myself.

Let the games begin!!

As a reward for being so utterly amazing I decided to give her as many orgasms as I could. I could usually give her orgasms during sex but I knew that this time I wasn't going to last very long. Thankfully the idea of driving my head between the legs of a pregnant woman drove me wild. The view from down there was amazing. My tongue was busy lapping at her sex while my eyes drank in the majestic mountain of silicone flesh that obscured my vision. I had never been particularly skilled at eating girls out but what I lacked in skill I always tried to make up for with enthusiasm and patience. In this case I was so turned on that my enthusiasm had me grinding against the bed as I ate her out. At that rate I knew I wouldn't last long, already the friction had built up to a near orgasmic level. I decided to change tactics. I adjusted so that I was lying on my side beside her. I leaned in and kissed one set of lips as I used my fingers to spread her other. I broke our kiss so I could move my head down to her right breast. I loved sucking on her tits, to the point where I suspected that I got more pleasure from it than she did. But fuck it, she was delicious and I wanted to taste every bit of her! As my lips engulfed her nipple and I began my tongue gymnastics I slowly inserted my pointer finger. She was incredibly wet already, moist even (HA!), so I added my index finger almost immediately. Both of my fingers slid in easily so I drove them in as deep as I could. My lips and tongue alternated between her nipples while I flexed, wriggled, and thrusted inside her. Again I started to lose control of my hips and once again they started grinding and gyrating.

12