The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started moaning so I increased my pace. I did my best to heed the signals her body were sending me and within minutes I could tell she was close. I ignored my aching wrist and redoubled my efforts. I was rewarded by a body seizing, leg clenching climax. I kept my fingers pulsing for as long as I could in an attempt to keep her orgasm going as long as I could.

She was breathing hard and hadn't unclenched her legs yet which I took as a good sign. I looked up at her and saw a look of pure bliss on her face. Mission accomplished! I waited a minute or two and then moved my hand back down to try for a second but she stopped me by blocking me with her legs.

"I want you inside me. Now!"

Only an idiot would try and turn down a command like that. I quickly moved to oblige her. I lined my cock up with her opening and she licked her fingers and used them to lubricate her lips. I moved in close, bringing the head to her entrance. I looked up from where we were about to join and drank in the vision of perfection that was my knocked up girlfriend. Her ample bosom was almost eclipsed by her titanic belly which was now being compressed tightly by her thighs. I leaned forward slightly, letting the tip pass into her a quarter of an inch. I knew that once I thrust into her once there was no going back. As much as I wanted to fuck her slowly and memorize every moment I knew I was only inches (literally) from losing my mind and fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. What can I say? Pregnancy brings the beast out in me.

She shifted her hips subtly and suddenly I was inside her. My vision blurred and suddenly everything was moving so fast. Her tits were bouncing everywhere and her mouth was agape, both gasping for air and projecting noises of ecstasy. My hips were moving faster than they ever had before as one arm propped me up and the other was vigorously massaging her massive middle. Not a single coherent thought crossed my mind and I fucked her like an animal. All that mattered was the sheer joy of repeatedly pounding into her.

Her moans increased and somehow I managed to increase my tempo to match. I could tell that she was close to orgasm which was good because I could feel the intense pre-orgasmic warmth creeping down my shaft.

My supporting arm lost all strength as a powerful orgasm began to tear through my body. The fake belly became compressed between our bodies which turned me on even more. All hope of backing down was lost at that moment. My thrusts became ragged and uneven as the pleasure overtook my entire brain. At the same time I could hear and feel her have an equally powerful orgasm. I pulled her close, my nails digging into her bare back as I used the last of my energy to draw both of our orgasms out a little further. Finally I could take no more. Every centimeter I moved made my whole body twitch and spasm. We were both breathing heavily and I was slick with perspiration. I couldn't even be bothered with worrying about a mess this time; I just rolled off of her and almost passed out.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Wow," she echoed.

Worth. Every. Penny.

12