The Package

Story Info
A black man is introduced to his sexually submissive self.
6.2k words
4.24
26.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yesssss! Eat my pussy, you bitch," Reina moaned, gripping my head in her hands and humping her drooling brown haired gash at my mouth. She loves to fuck my face when we're in the office. "Oh. Oh. That's it. Lick my clit, you worthless faggot. Make me cum in your mouth."

As I did as she ordered, I could taste the cum inside her. I had tasted that flavor many times of late, so I knew that her boss had been fucking her. He was one of her regular lovers and the father of the first two of her four children. From the way they had been fucking recently, with me knowing she was not on birth control, I figured they were trying to conceive another child for her husband to claim and raise. And as I lapped up the flavorful froth of their combined juices, relishing the seafood fragrance and salty sweetness that coursed over my taste buds, I thought about how I came to be where I was at that very moment.

The package arrived with the rest of the mail delivered to my office. I noticed it and though it was stamped as important I didn't give it much thought. Being the head of the company, every package that was forwarded to me was supposedly important. At least they were to those who sent them. I prioritized my mail in accordance with those persons I knew to be of importance to the company first and all other material was sent to my personal assistant for review.

I was one of the first black executives that were hired by the company, and also one of the youngest. That I rose swiftly within the ranks, outstripping my white competitors, was due mostly to my love of the woman who was to become my wife and my desire to build a very comfortable life for us and our future children. It was also due to the best efforts of my assistant, Reina.

Reina was more than my assistant. At least she felt it to be so. And though I did nothing to encourage her feelings, I also did nothing to discourage them. I did, however, keep constantly reminding her that I was still in love with Kara despite the fact that we had broken up some time ago. I had to keep reminding her because, like me, she is a very persistent personality. That she is extremely persistent, coupled with the fact that she usually gets whatever she desires, meant I was continually being besieged by her attempts to garner my attention. And she hated Kara for being in the way.

Wait a minute. I'm moving too fast. Let me go back a bit.

Kara has been the girl I've loved ever since I began to experience feelings of love. She was the girl I loved even before I knew it was love I was feeling. We grew up together. We attended elementary school together. We went to high school together. During those years we were inseparable.

Small and petite, with a rich dark chocolate skin tone, Kara was an extremely beautiful young black woman that every guy knew was trying to get with. But back then she wasn't having it. She was a virgin and proud of it. While we were dating in high school she would often talk about how she was saving herself for marriage. Of course that topic of conversation was usually prompted by me through an action like trying to push my hand down her pants.

"Hey. I told you, nothing below the waist. When you put a ring on my finger then you can play in that park," she would say, pushing my hand away. "Until then stick to the more publicly acceptable places."

Though I continued to make overtures toward reaching that place between her legs, I respected her decision and did not attempt to really pressure her. The reason I kept trying to slide my hand to her pussy was because I thought it was necessary. It was my intention that, by doing so, I let her know that I loved her and wanted her.

After high school, like so many other couples, Kara and I drifted apart. We went to different universities and the long distance situation wasn't very conducive to the maintaining of our closeness. So, after a few months we stopped calling each other, we stopped writing to each other, and our relationship simply ended. The only time we would see each other was during holidays, when we would return home to visit our families. And then we would only speak in passing.

While at college we both led full and separate lives. I had several sexual interactions and, despite her claim that she planned to wait for marriage, Kara did as well. It was while I was attending college that I met Reina. We were taking many of the same business classes and possessed an equal admiration for each other's accomplishments. When we graduated I was at the top of our class and she was close behind. I had several offers from various major corporations and so did she. But instead of accepting any of the positions offered to her, she asked that I ty to get her a position as my assistant. I did and we've been working together ever since.

From the beginning of our relationship, I've known what Reina wanted. And though I was having sex with other women I made it a point not to do so with her. And the decision to keep my distance was extremely hard. Like Kara, Reina is an extremely beautiful woman. But aside from being slender with a beautiful face and small breasts, her looks were the complete opposite of Kara's. She was a tall, caramel toned piece of feminine perfection with perky tits, long, slim legs, and a cute, tight little golden ass worthy of a thousand kisses. There were many times when I was tempted to kiss that gorgeous butt of hers. However, because I didn't want to take the chance of things not turning out well and ruining our capacity to work together, I made the decision not to indulge in an emotional or sexual relationship with her.

I told Reina how I felt, and she agreed that there was a risk. But she also let me know she was willing to take that chance. And though I have stuck to my guns and not fooled around with her, she has not made it easy. Because I admitted that I'm attracted to her she would dress provocatively and flirt with me at every available opportunity.

Then came the day, a few years following my graduation from college, that I went home for a holiday and ran into Kara. We spent much of my time home together, catching up with regard to one another's lives. Soon it was almost as if we had never been apart. But only almost.

The most important change that had happened was that Kara had given birth to two children during the time of our separation. I was surprised to find that she had been pregnant three times, with the first having occurred when she was a freshman in college, and that she lost the child to a miscarriage. I was more than a little hurt by that revelation. I was hurt even more when she told me that, even though she had constantly refused to have sex with me during our time in high school, she had almost immediately begun having sex at college.

"I swear, I barely stepped my first foot on campus before I was fucked," Kara had said, jokingly.

I didn't laugh.

"Did you love him?" I asked in confusion. My mind was swirling at the thought that she could refer to the matter in such a nonchalant manner.

"No. But he was cute and I was really, really attracted to him," she replied.

"So after we separated you fucked the first cute guy who hit on you in college?"

"To be honest, we hadn't separated. We were still in love with each other and trying to find a way to make our long distance relationship work when I let the first cute guy who hit on me fuck me. I did tell him about you, when he hit on me, and let him know that I was in love with you," she said. "Actually, I told him about you a few times after that too. I told him about you when he first kissed me. I told him about you when I was trying to push his hand away as he slid it beneath my dress and into my panties. And I know I said we shouldn't do it when I was naked and he was positioning himself to enter me."

"But even though you were thinking about me you let him fuck you anyway?" I asked.

Kara looked at me and smiled.

"No. Even though he was cute, the real reason I let him fuck me was because I was thinking about you. I thought about how much you loved me. I thought about the many times you wanted to be the one to fuck me. I thought about how you were in college working toward creating a life with me. And when I thought about where I was, completely nude and about to have sex with some guy who's name I barely remembered, I got so turned on I couldn't stand it," she answered. "And before you ask, yes I was in love with you. That is another thing that made it hot for me. So when I reached down to guide Harvey's big, white dick to my hot pussy it was with a supreme realization and acceptance of something important concerning my sexuality. I'm a cheating little black whore and I like to cheat on black men by fucking white men.

"I'm sorry about our break up. I loved you and didn't want to hurt you by having you find out that your girlfriend is a white cock slut who is fucking around on you behind your back."

"Why are you telling me now?"

"Because I see the way you're looking at me and I know what it means. You're still in love with me. But the girl you're in love with is not me and never was. I didn't even know who I was myself at the time we were together, but I do know that the girl you remember is nothing like the girl I am now. In fact, if I was to describe myself I would say I am the complete opposite of that girl," Kara replied with an amused smile. "I don't want you to get the impression that we could be anything more than friends. You couldn't handle a woman like me."

"You don't have any idea of what I can handle," I retorted, a bit of prideful anger flaring in response to her words. But even as I said it I found myself questioning myself. Wondering what I was doing, how much did I really want Kara in my life that badly, could I actually handle the type of lifestyle she was enjoying. "Or maybe that's not the only reason for you telling me about your sex life. Maybe, despite what you've said about not wanting to hurt me, you are trying to hurt me. I think you fucked that first guy while thinking of me, and the reason for what you're saying right now, is because it turns you on to fuck around on your man. It turns you on to think of how much a guy loves and cherishes you while you cheat on him. And you're telling me right now because it arouses you to see the pain and confusion on my face that is mixed with the love in my eyes."

"You're right. It does make me hot when I cheat on my boyfriends. And I've cheated on every last one of them. That's what has always ended my relationships. In every instance I would meet a magnificent black man who would be perfect husband material for any woman but I would wind up cheating on him with a white man. But that's not the only thing I would do to ruin the relationships," she stated, her eyes sparkling with perverse delight. "Oh no. I could have probably gotten away with the cheating and they would have never found out. But that's not the type of bitch I am. I'm a really, really nasty little whore. I didn't just cheat on them, I made sure they found out about it. A couple I told about it like I'm telling you now, but others I let catch me in the act. When I saw the ones who caught me cheating looking at me, seeing me with a white man's cock inside me, it always made me cum hard. So I guess you're right and I do get off on hurting the men who love me.

"And you're also right about why I'm talking to you about this. It's turning me on to let you know about me fucking other men because I know it hurts you to hear," she said. "I know it hurts you because I know you still love me."

"You're a malicious bitch, you know that?" I growled.

Kara nodded.

"I know it. I can be very malicious. And you know what I think? I think you love it. I think you love hearing about me fucking white guys like a nasty black slut. I think it hurts you and I think you get turned on by the pain and the obscene things you imagine me doing with white men," she said. Reaching to me, she placed a hand on my thigh and began to slowly and seductively slide it upwards toward my crotch. "I'm looking at you right now and do you want to know what I see as the difference between you and every other black man I have ever had a relationship with?"

"I'm the only one you haven't fucked?"

"There's that. But that's not what I'm talking about. You see, in every other instance, when a black man has learned of my addiction to white cock his eyes became immediately filled with anger or outrage. In your eyes there is no hostility. In your eyes there is only love and the pain from what I've said which is inspired by that love."

"Oh, there's anger," I said, pushing her hand away from me. "You're right. I have continued to love you all through the time we've been apart. I had hopes and dreams of the two of us being together. I fantasized about marrying you, building a family, and..."

Kara looked into my eyes.

"I had those dreams too. I still sometimes dream of a life with you. It's just that the dream has changed a bit and my idea of marriage isn't the same as it once was."

"Well mine is."

"Is it really? If that's the case, why haven't you left? Why didn't you leave immediately after you heard that I started fucking other guys behind your back as soon as I began college? I think it's because you like the woman I am now. I'll bet you like knowing I fuck other guys. And I'll bet that it really makes you hard when you imagine me being fucked by a white guy," she said. "You still love me and you still want me. The problem is that you don't understand why. You think you're supposed to be disgusted by what I've told you and you don't understand why you don't. If you'll allow me, I can answer the questions you have regarding your response."

"Okay. What's the reason?"

"No. No. Not like this. I will send you a dvd soon that will clear up everything for you. Just give me a couple of weeks to get it together. When I send it you will have a complete understanding of me and it will also give you a complete understanding of yourself. I promise."

My visit home came to an end and I returned to my place and resumed work on an acquisition I'd proposed for the company. The package came a few weeks later.

I was just concluding a conference with representatives of a subsidiary company when Reina appeared and requested my presence. I could tell from her demeanor that whatever she wanted to tell me was important.

"It's about that package you sent me with your mail. The one without a return address," she said softly, her voice almost a whisper. "Even though it doesn't have a return address, I believe I know who it's from. And the package contained a video that I think you need to see."

In her office, Reina had me sit in her chair behind her desk and had me watch the monitor of her computer. When the screen came to life the first thing that greeted my eyes was a close up of Kara's smiling face.

"Hi Eric. Told ya I would send something to let you know what I'm like now. Well this is it," she said. The camera panned back and showed three men in the room with her. "I'm gonna fuck these four white guys and show you just how much of a slut I am."

When she said four guys, my thoughts went to the fact that there were only three men in view and didn't consider that she was also including the cameraman. It's funny, the things a person's mind will conjure to distract them from certain types of pain. But just hearing her say those words sent a rush of agony through my heart that was stronger than anything I'd ever believed I could feel.

"I'm gonna fuck them and you're gonna watch. Do you know why you're gonna watch? You're gonna watch because you're a bitch. You're a pussy. And I've always known you were a pussy, that's why I never let you fuck me," she laughed, her eyes gleaming maliciously. "When we talked I told you about my immediately fucking other guys as soon as I went to college. During that conversation I may have misled you into the belief that first guy I fucked in college is the one who took my virginity. But that's not true. I was fucking other guys behind your back even when we were in high school.

"That's right. While I was telling you that I was waiting for marriage I was fucking like the hottest little black whore on the planet. I began by seducing Mr. Daniels. It was after taking his big, white dick that I became addicted to white cock. He fucked me good and made me cum and cum and cum, and I've been fucking whorishly ever since," she continued. "What's more, everybody knew we were together and a lot of them got off on knowing they were screwing me behind your back. My girlfriends especially got a kick out of it and used to laugh about how much in love you were while I was banging every guy in the area right under your nose.

"Do you want to know something else? When I was cheating on you in high school I never worried about how you would respond if you caught me. There were times when you almost did catch me, like when we would sit together kissing and you would try to slide your hand beneath my skirt. At those times I was sure you would taste the flavor of the cock I had just sucked before you arrived on my lips or feel the wetness of the cum on my leg that had dripped from my always horny twat following a lengthy fuck session. And it made me hot to imagine you finding out how much of a skank I am," she said. "The reason I never worried is because you're a bitch. You're my bitch. You love me. And even now, while your heart is breaking, you're in love with me. Do you know why? Because you are a bitch and you need a woman who is going to walk over you, cheat on you, piss on you, spit on you, and treat you like the pathetic faggot you are.

"I'm that girl. I'm the girl who will treat you like shit and get off on it. This video will give you a vivid idea of how nasty I can be. Sit down and watch. You can jack off while you watch other men fuck me."

Kara introduced Donny. He was a muscular red headed stud with a massive nine inched prick. When I say massive, what I mean is that it was the thickest cock I had seen prior to that moment. She stood smiling as she stroked along the upper surface of it with the slender fingers of her dainty hand.

"I really love 'em big like this. And Donny is one of my favorites," she said. "I let him fuck me regularly and I never use any kind of birth control when we fuck. That's something he likes. He gets off on fucking me, knowing that I'm the type of nasty nigger bitch who cums hardest when taking a chance I might get pregnant.

"He's Shannon's father, you know?"

Shannon was the oldest of her two kids. She was a cute little light skinned girl with green eyes, a smattering of cinnamon hued freckles across her nose, and mousy brown hair with auburn highlights that sparkled like amber gems had been sprinkled within her curls.

"Bitch, you talk too much. I ain't come here so I can hear you yammerin' to some motherfucker you say you're plannin' to make your cuck," Donny said, reaching up to grab an handful of Kara's ebony hair. He roughly pulled her down so that her face was near his. "I came here to fuck your black ass, whore. You said you wanted to film it, and I don't have a problem with people seeing me fuck you. But I am gonna fuck you. And I'm gonna fuck you now."

Using her hair, Donny tossed Kara on her back on the floor and dropped down on top of her. His huge, muscular body dwarfed hers and almost covered her in a way that blocked her from view. Only the darkness of the side of her body, her arms, and her legs were in view beneath his pale whiteness.

I watched as the man raised his lower body and told her to put his cock at her cunt. The camera changed position to show Kara's hand cupping the heavy girth of the throbbing stiffness of Donny's white prick and directing it toward the glistening wetness of the chocolate brown gash between her legs. When the head was nestled firmly in her opening, Donny thrust into her hard, forcing half of his humongous prick into Kara and making her cry out in what I believed to be pain.

12