The Package

Story Info
Amy receives a package, then grows a package of her own.
2.3k words
4.5
67.4k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's waiting for her when she gets home from work. She's been doing long and tiring shifts at the fast food restaurant that she's picked up a summer job at, so receiving mail that she's ordered whilst sleep deprived, or drunk, isn't something that is super weird.

Still, Amy doesn't remember buying anything recently.

It's a longish box, innocuous and innocent looking. She takes it inside, juggling the box with several shopping bags full of food and a pizza box; dinner tonight. She places the box on the kitchen counter, one eye never leaving the shape of that mysterious package, as she puts away all of the food she's bought for the week and snaps open a beer. Sitting on a kitchen stool with a plate in front of her, she pulls a slice of supreme out of the box and takes a bite.

Chewing thoughtfully, Amy eyes the box.

She reaches out.

There's a feeling of excitement, of confusion, of... damp? In her underwear??? As she makes contact with the box. Shrugging at the random arousal, she accepts it as not having had much in a while and moves onto prying open the box's lid.

One flap open.

Two flaps.

All four.

Inside, lying on a beautiful blue velvet pillow is a golden dildo.

Amy inhales slowly, a long gasp that slowly evolves into shallow breathing... it's beautiful.

She wants it.

The want is sudden, strong, and causes an undeniable throbbing between her legs. She runs a gentle finger down the realistic, if not for being gold, looking dildo and feels a spark of excitement. Or maybe an actual spark??? She's not entirely sure.

Stopping to take another bite of pizza, almost moaning at how good it tastes and how goddamn turned on she is, she grabs the dildo by the shaft to examine it.

She bites her lip at the girth, feeling it soft and gentle between her fingers despite its hard appearance. She brings the tip to her mouth, unbidden and not quite knowing why she's even doing it. She sucks, the tip feels nice on her tongue and the dildo, warm from being in the box on the porch all day, feels almost real.

That's the deciding factor.

She needs this cock in her.

Now.

She looks around for something she can attach the dick to, not merely wanting to shove it in and use her hands. She wants to ride it, to feel it work and make it her own. She's not sure where this desire, this fantasy, has come from but she finds herself puzzled as to how she can fulfill the need she's feeling now she knows that it's there. Rubbing the dildo gently, she starts to think about how she's going to do this; she feels the need to orgasm rising, clouding her mind and making it difficult to concentrate. Can she maybe just settle for using her hand to thrust it into herself?

Wait... The base, she now realises, has a suction cup attached. Has it always been a suction cup?

No matter. She looks down at the tiles of her kitchen floor and maybe, if the damp in her underwear wasn't so pressing and the need to have that dildo inside her wasn't so utterly encompassing she wouldn't have thrown caution to the wind. Maybe, if she hadn't been gripping that dildo so tightly and already shifting in her seat to give her throbbing clit some respite then she would have thought things through a little more.

Amy licks and sucks the dildo with new vigour, coating it with her own saliva as she climbs off the kitchen stool. Licking the suction cup, she sticks the seven inch golden dick to the floor and marvels at the sight of it. Overcome as she is with arousal, she begins to twirl and twist her nipples between her thumb and forefingers, moaning at the sensation as it sends blood rushing straight to where she needs it most. Trailing a hand across her ample breasts, down a toned and freckled stomach, through the patch of light brown curls, Amy drags her fingers upwards through her considerable wetness to circle around her very hard clit.

It's time.

Amy kneels on the floor before the golden dick sticking out of the floor. She doesn't even remember stripping off her clothes, but the cool breeze only helps to further her arousal; hardening her nipples and exciting her all the more.

Taking some of her own arousal in her hand, she grips the dildo and rubs it as though she's giving a handjob.

"I wonder what that feels like..." she whispers, hypnotised by the way her hand travels up and down the hard shaft, amazed at how soft and real this dick feels.

She inches closer on her knees, grabbing the tip and angling it right.

She slips it inside ever so slightly, moaning at the feeling of the tip parting her folds.

She slowly, ever so slowly, eases her way down onto the shaft, groaning in pleasure as it slides inside her.

She bottoms out and almost comes already, at the feeling of the whole thick seven inches inside her.

And then she lifts herself, until just the tip is inside her again, and rocks back down.

This might be what heaven feels like, she thinks, as she begins a steady rhythm rocking up and down on and off the dildo. She tries to keep her actions slow but there's already a feeling of desperation as she twists and moves her body on the dildo, shoving it deeper in an attempt to orgasm. Something is stopping her thought, she realises.

Something is missing.

Using her left hand to steady herself on the ground, Amy closes her eyes with her head thrown back as she uses her right to tease her nipples and send more shocks of pleasure down her body to her throbbing clit. She needs something.

She can feel her heartbeat between her legs.

She can feel her clit, a small hard shaft with a bulbous tip in need of rubbing.

Wait.

Her right hand scrapes down her stomach, leaving nail marks that make her shudder, before she swipes a finger across her clit. It feels? Bigger? But the shock of electricity she feels as she touches it is enough to make her stop worrying and to rock even harder on the golden dick. Had that gotten bigger too? Did it feel warmer, more realistic?

Placing her thumb on the right hand side of her clit's tiny hard shaft and her pointer finger on the left hand side, Amy finds that she can grip the thing as if it was a real cock, and begins to slowly slide the hood up and down. This is the first time she's ever thought of rubbing this way, usually preferring circular motions around the tip of her clit but this feels so good and so new. As she continually sinks and rises on the golden dildo, rubbing at her tiny clit, she begins to wish that it was a real cock that she could get her hand around and really jerk off. She can just imagine how it might look, an eight inch length with some lovely balls underneath. Fuck, she'd love for some girl to wrap her (lips) hand around her hard cock and (suck her off) give her a hand job.

Amy moans, clenching around the golden dildo as she imagines it shooting a load into her. The orgasm is wildly more powerful than she's ever experienced, and her fingers slip down her clit's hard shaft.

Her eyes open when she realises that her hand has slipped way more than it should. She looks down, moaning at the sight and feel of the golden cock still inside her before noticing the tiny inch of sensitive clitdick now standing hard and ready. It looks like an underdeveloped dick, a real one, and maybe if she'd stopped there then things wouldn't have gotten so out of hand.

But the dildo is still inside her, and it seems to twitch of its own accord. As if subconsciously egging her on.

It's all she needs.

Using her thumb and first two fingers she gently takes her tiny dick and starts rocking on the dildo again, pumping her dick into her fingers as she does so.

Her dick.

Amy groans, the flesh in her fingers growing as she pumps, until there's enough of her clitoris sticking out into the air for her to grab all four inches of it into her hand. She begins to stroke the undeniably cock shaped shaft, almost moulding the shape as it begins to develop. Her thumb rubs softly as the sensitive head of her clitoris balloons out into a mushroom shape atop her lengthening and thickening shaft. She rubs her now six inch dick as it begins to grow veins and connect tubes that will allow her to piss and come.

God, she wants to come.

She rocks on the golden dildo with new vigour, pumping her seven inch cock into her hand as she does so. She's so fucking close, she just needs that extra something.

"Please" she whispers to absolutely nobody as her dick grows to it's final length of eight inches as she fucks the dildo into herself. There's something she's missing, before she can come. Sliding off the dildo, she feels both empty and irritatingly full as well. She needs... something.

The golden dildo, quivering and come soaked, sticks up from the kitchen floor. Still Amy rubs her cock, so close to release. So desperate to come. She eyes the dick again and her asshole clenches. Just the once. Just as an afterthought.

That's all the golden dick needs to exert its will.

Amy's free hand collects moisture from between her legs and begins exploring a part of herself she's hardly even thought about before. Kneeling above the dildo again, readying herself to be impaled, she grips her dick tightly with her left hand even as she slides a single finger into her asshole with her heavily cum-lubed finger.

She inhales loudly, amazed at the pleasure she's feeling.

She begins to slowly slide her finger in and out of her asshole, adding a second when she feels comfortable and relaxed enough to do so. It's hard going at first, but having a hand on her dick and two fingers in her ass eventually starts to feel like exactly what she needs.

"It's time" she whispers, mainly to bolster herself and her decision as she slides her fingers out of her ass and inches towards the dildo.

The tip pressing against her newly discovered opening is terrifying.

She presses on, sliding down as slowly as she can. She moans in delight, Pre-cum leaking from her tip and aiding her in stroking faster and with more purpose. When she finally bottoms out and feels the whole length inside her ass is when she begins to slowly starts sliding up and down. Her thighs at this point are on fire from being overworked but she doesn't care.

She needs to come.

Rubbing her cock in time with her bounces on the cock, she begins to feel like something is building. A wire coil, turning tighter and tighter in her stomach as a strange pressure builds within her vagina.

She needs to come.

The pressure builds, feeling like the buildup to an orgasm but more intense. Two spherical shapes make themselves known to her, feeling stuck inside her.

She needs to come.

"Please, oh please. Fuck, please" she moans desperately, pounding the golden dildo into her ass and stroking her cock fast and hard as she tries to find release. Tries to make her balls drop out of her quicker.

She needs to- OH

Amy's body goes rigid as she slams that cock into her ass, feeling it squirt it's second load into her. At the same time, her vagina seals shut after dropping two hazelnut sized balls into a sack hanging beneath her dripping dick. She shoots her first load, moaning so hard with pleasure she blacks out.

The first thing Amy realises is that she's lying face planted on the floor with a dildo stuck in her ass.

The second thing she realises is that she's still hard as a rock and that her cock slides easily, pleasurably, and smoothly against the cum-covered tiles beneath her if she humps them at the right angle.

The third thing she realises, is that there's a text on her phone from her best friend Josephine, and a knocking at the door.

"Amy, I'm coming in!" Amy hears. She's lying on the floor of her kitchen with a magic dildo in her ass after growing a cock. Josephine can't come in here.

"Nnnno..." She tries to slur as she attempts to stand. The dildo moves in her ass, paralysing her with pleasure as her cock swings like a pendulum at the sudden movement. She supports herself on the kitchen counter but the dildo somehow attaches to the flat underside of it and now sticks out from the wall. she tries, but can't help herself from fucking her ass with it, grabbing her cock as she's taken standing from behind by the magic dildo.

"Do I smell pizza? I'd love a slice of...juicy..." Josephine begins saying as she rounds the corner into the kitchen. Seeing her friend, mindlessly fucking a dildo that's attached to a wall and gripping an eight inch cock she didn't have yesterday, Josephine is already a goner. The magic of the situation seeps into her mind and her nipples stiffen.

"...cock..." she finishes lamely, mouth wide open at what she's seeing. Josephine feels her underwear grow damp as she watches Amy go at it, hears her moaning as the golden dildo slides in and out of her ass, sees that glorious cock gripped in Amy's hand.

She never stood a chance.