The Package

Story Info
Special delivery leads to afternoon fantasy.
629 words
23.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The package arrived as usual, a plain white cardboard box. The only distinguishing mark was the small, green leaf logo. Her look must have confirmed his thoughts, because the UPS guy grinned back, widely. And so went the ritual, every so often such a box was delivered and while neither would say, they both knew what it contained. A wicked little secret they shared.

Slowly, she took the box to her room. In no hurry, she felt the anticipation building and savored the feel. Between the website's amazing and detailed pictures and descriptions and the shop's outstanding customer service, she knew she would not be disappointed. Still, every delivery was like a new lover with intimate details to explore. As she neared her destination, she couldn't resist sliding one packing strap over a corrugated corner.

She placed the box on her bed and reached for the pocketknife on the nightstand, kept there for just one purpose. The knife made a small noise as it cut through the remaining straps. Carefully, she put the knife away; she didn't want anything nearby that could damage the precious contents. Lifting the lid up and placing to one side, she slid one fingernail under the foil seal that held the pink tissue closed. Underneath, lay a collection of little boxes and cello bags. She carefully selected two beige boxes.

Inside was the most exquisite black mesh bra and thong set. Her favorite designer, and made from such lush materials, what other designer took such care as to line all seams with the softest fabric? The cups of the demi-bra were heavily embroidered with a bamboo inspired design and the straps were done in a cutout mesh with more embroidery. The front of the bra featured mock laces and a bow. But the best part was the matching thong. Done in the same mesh and embroidery, the double strap thong had the most fascinating criss-cross effect in the back, echoing the laces on the bra.

Quickly shedding her clothes, she slipped into her newest lovelies. The full-length mirror showed everything. How the bra cupped her breasts, lifting them, pushing them up to be seen. The criss-cross detail of the thong nestled nicely just above the cheeks of her ass, framing the supple curves beautifully. She couldn't help but run her hands over her body, enjoying the feel of the fabric over her skin.

Her hands continued to explore as she looked up into the mirror. Dark eyes stared back and she imagined he was watching. Watching as her hands slid down her belly to caress the soft thong. Further they went until they reached the place her thighs met. Almost of their own volition, one hand pulled the scant material aside, while the other hand slipped under, finding their way between her lips to her already aroused clit.

Keeping her eyes on the mirror, she slowly circled her fingers around her clit. Her breathing quickened and she could hear him whisper to her, "come for me. Let me hear you moan." Deftly, her fingers did their work, taunting teasing her clit, drawing it out for more. Slipping one finger inside her damp cunt, she finger-fucked herself a bit before returning to her now aching clit. His voice in her head demanded she come for him as her orgasm hit her in a wave. Her knees threatened to give as she gave herself over to the pleasure.

As the trembling subsided, she stripped the now damp and sweat soaked garments off. Carefully placing them in the net lingerie-washing bag, she grabbed a towel and headed for a sinfully long, hot shower. As she turned to leave, her gaze fell on the white, corrugated box. There were many other lovelies inside, each waiting to be explored.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Overdue Satisfaction It had been a long time cumming and she was ready.in Toys & Masturbation
The Closet A mysterious device shatters a quiet Sunday afternoon.in Toys & Masturbation
Ellen and Aisha Shop Together Coeds visit the toy store together.in Toys & Masturbation
Her Panties and a Wet Spot She masturbates in thong panties at work.in Toys & Masturbation
Zoe's Dressed for Success Desire strikes Zoe when she's dressed at work.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories