The Package Ch. 02

Story Info
Richard must surrender as Jo assumes control.
2.7k words
4.39
19.1k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his meeting with Sam Mortenson, the president of the company, Richard returned to his office. It wasn't a big office, and certainly not the corner office he had his eye on if he earned the promotion to replace Mac Williams, who was retiring at the end of the month. Despite Mac's support, Richard wasn't a shoe-in for the position as it ultimately would come down to a battle between himself and the obscenely cocky Kyle Stephens, who never failed to flaunt his Ivy League credentials. Stephens was an opportunist, and with his rugged good looks, and raw powerful body of the rugby player he had been in college, he seemed to walk into any room and opportunity just fell into his lap; both in the boardroom and the bedroom if rumors were to be believed.

When Richard flipped on the light to his office he immediately noticed a package on his desk. He thought it odd that the package had been hand delivered to his office and not just left in the mailroom like all the other mail. Richard picked the package up and turned it in his hands. It was wrapped simply in brown paper. The address was written in Jo's easily recognized loopy lettering. At the bottom of the package, she had written: Don't Open Until You Hear From Me!"

Richard knew that things had become a little rocky recently between the two of them. He tried to blame it on the long distance relationship, but he knew that was just an excuse. Quite honestly, he was just drinking too much.

The past weekend had been the worst. Richard woke up on Sunday morning alone and with killer hangover and note left on the kitchen table from Jo saying she had some things to think about. That was never good.

Richard walked down to the reception desk. Elizabeth, the office receptionist was drop dead gorgeous. With long blonde hair that hung below her shoulders to match her long toned legs. She was a welcome addition ever since she joined the company six months earlier. She had earned her degree in business administration, and Sam had personally promised her that if she did her job well and proved her mettle, she would be placed in the next round of the company's management training program.

"Elizabeth, do you know anything about a package that was delivered for me?" Richard asked.

"Yes, I saw it sticking out of your box, and just and um...thought it would be more discreet if I went ahead and put it in your office. I hope that was ok?" Richard thought he noticed the trace of a smirk at the corner of Elizabeth's mouth, but dismissed the thought.

"No. That's perfectly alright. Thank you for thinking of it," Richard said.

It was more than two hours before Jo sent Richard a text. He had put the strange package aside, but the waiting was killing him. He was tempted to carefully unwrap the package to see what was inside and then wrap it back up. Jo wouldn't be the wiser, but Richard decided not to press his luck.

Finally, his phone vibrated. "Did it arrive?"

"Yes, Elizabeth left it on my desk."

"Ohhhh...I bet Elizabeth was beside herself with curiosity!"

Richard suspected a small competition between Jo and Elizabeth. Not like a heated bitter rivalry that some women seemed to have, but a few stray comments here and there. In fact, it kind of surprised Richard that they had seemed so friendly, at the office Christmas party when he found them huddled together as if in some sort of conspiracy.

"What were you guys talking about?" He had asked Jo as he drove her back to his house later that night.

"Ohhhh...nothing...just girl talk." She said with a smile.

"Did Elizabeth say anything about the package?" Jo typed.

"I asked if she knew how it had gotten on my desk and she said she thought it would be more discreet if it wasn't in the mailroom."

"Anything else?"

"I thought she had a strange look, but was probably reading too much into it."

"Of course she did." Jo came back. I was quite certain Jo would have timed the delivery of the package for a time when Elizabeth would have been at the reception desk knowing she would be the one to receive and sign for the package.

"Video conference me." Jo said.

"Now?" Richard asked. "I'm still working. Somebody might walk in."

"Richard." She shot back. "We both know our relationship is drifting apart. I've been thinking the past few days of whether or not it even means enough to me to try to salvage. I'm still not sure."

Richard's heart sank reading her words and he could tell from the start and stop of the her messaging that she was trying to word herself carefully.

"I don't want to lose you." Richard offered feebly. It was true, but his admission also seemed like a moment of vulnerability. "Give me one more chance."

"If you are being honest with me and more importantly, yourself, you will do what I say and get out of your cozy little chair, lock your door, and send me a video conference link. Make sure it's PRIVATE!" She then clicked off the messenger.

Richard was a little taken aback. No woman had spoken to him in that way; direct and demanding. He hesitated for briefly before locking his door and returning to his desk to set up the private video chat.

Within a few seconds, Jo popped up on Richard's computer screen. She was in the lab where she worked as research assistant for a pharmaceutical company. Her dark blonde hair, which usually flowed into long seductive waves across her ample breasts when lovemaking, was pulled into a tight ponytail. She wore black rimmed glasses and a white lab coat. The while lab coat always made Richard stir in his pants.

"Okay," Jo began by cutting right to the chase. "I only have a few minutes. But I've been thinking, and it feels like you've been treating me more like some sort of merger or acquisition, some project you need to manage and not somebody you are in a relationship with..."

"But I..." Richard started to interject. Jo stopped him with a hand.

"Let me finish," she said sharply. "I've been thinking a lot about this and I want to get my thoughts out before we get sidetracked."

"Okay," Richard sat back. Again he felt slighted by her tone. Jo had never talked to him this way before.

"I'm not sure why but I've decided to give you a chance. To see if you can become what I really need from you, and maybe what you need from yourself." Jo paused and regarded Richard for a moment, maybe trying to gauge his reaction.

"Go ahead and open the package," she instructed.

Richard set the square box-like package in front of himself so that it was viewable by the computer's camera and tore at one of the taped edges. With the brown shipping paper pulled off and in the trash, Richard was left with a just the box.

"Okay, take the lid off." Jo instructed. Richard did as he was told and set the lid aside. He looked inside,

"What the hell?" Richard was looking at a series of plastic pieces. A couple of C shaped rings, a few arched pieces with three holes, a small phallic shaped tube, and a small master lock.

"It's called a cock cage," Jo anticipated Richard's confusion. "Things are going to change, Richard." Jo looked firmly at him. "You are in charge of everything that you touch; which you think includes me. But for this to work...for us to work, I need to be in charge. I don't know if you are willing to do this...for me. Jo paused and waited for Richard to respond.

"I...um...I don't know what to say." Richard found himself in a place that was completely foreign to him. He was without control.

"I'll make it simple, Richard. You give your cock and balls to me. They exist only for my pleasure...and desire. This is what I need. You see you aren't the only one who needs control. You've created a world of control for yourself. Now I'm doing the same.

Richard stared at Jo wide eyed. Her intensity flashed like a beautiful thunderstorm across her high cheekbones. But there was something else. He suddenly realized his cock was straining against his pants. He risked a glance toward his lap to see a dark spot of precum leaking through the fabric.

"A simple yes or no is all I need Richard, but I need your answer now."

Richard hesitated for just a second. Jo grabbed her mouse and was just about to closeout of the video chat window, when Richard found his voice. "Yes," he said.

"Good," Jo said. She pulled her phone out of her lab coat pocket and typed into it. Within a minute, Richard heard a key turning the lock on his office door and Elizabeth stepped inside the office. She carried what looked like a serving tray covered by a towel. Elizabeth set the serving tray down on table by the door and then shut and locked the door.

"What?!" Richard exclaimed? "What's going on!"

Jo took off her glasses and looked directly into her laptop's camera. "Richard," she said. Her voice was cool and measured. "You will not question me again. I will not tolerate it. And you will be punished for it if it happens again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," Richard said.

"Or we can end this relationship right now."

"I understand," Richard responded quietly"

"Good. Is Elizabeth there?"

"Yes," Richard said. He looked at Elizabeth who was busy pulling on plastic medical gloves.

"I'm so excited for you, Richard. This is such a big step you're taking!" She said with a knowing smile.

What the hell, Richard thought to himself.

"Hi Liz!" Jo's voice called out from the computer.

"Hey Jo-Jo!" Elizabeth leaned over Richard to wave at the computer; her large breast nearly pushing Richard's head out of the way.

Liz? Jo-Jo? So much for a veiled competition.

"Oh my God!" Elizabeth exclaimed when she noticed the box holding what would soon be Richard's cock cage. I've never actually seen one of these before! I couldn't believe it when you told me about it." Elizabeth picked up the phallic shaped tube and scrunched up her face. It is soooooo tiny! Are you sure that he'll fit in this little bitty thing?"

"Trust me," Jo said. "Richard will fit just fine."

"Well who knew!" Elizabeth looked down at Richard's crotch and couldn't help but let out a brief giggle.

"Did you get everything I told you to?" Jo asked.

Everything she was told to? How long had this plan been in place, Richard wondered.

"Yes, I'm all ready!" Elizabeth said.

"Great. First give Richard the agreement. That will put his mind at ease."

Elizabeth opened a file and set it on the desk in front of Richard. "This is a signed confidentiality agreement, stating that I will be fired and forced to pay a million dollar restitution fee if I breathe a word of any of this to a soul." Elizabeth said. Richard glanced hurriedly through the form. His eyes stopped when he recognized the signature of the firms corporate lawyer.

"You ran this buy the our lawyer?" Richard asked, his heart beginning to race.

"Don't worry," Elizabeth said. He isn't the wiser just standard protocol stuff. The lawyer thinks that you are bringing me in on private conversations with a high profile client and that this is just standard operating procedure."

Richard closed the file opened a desk drawer and slid the file inside.

"Okay," Jo said. "Now let's move onto the main event. Richard, you need to follow my directions without question. Stand up and take off all your clothes."

Richard's breath caught in his throat, but at the same time is cock twitched and began to grow. He looked from the bemused Elizabeth to Jo, who starred warningly at Richard. He almost thought she was daring him to balk.

Richard slipped off his shoes before standing up. Then, he pulled his shirt out of his slacks and then unbuttoned it. Shrugging out of his shirt he folded it and put it on the desk. Next, he took off his belt, wrapped it in a loose circle, before placing it on top of his dress shirt. Finally, he unbuttoned his pants and stepped out of them. He turned slightly away from Elizabeth hoping she wouldn't notice the giant wet spot where his erection was straining against his boxer briefs. Richard carefully folded his trousers and set them neatly on top of the rest of his clothes and then turned back to the computer.

Jo had taken her glasses off and was absently tracing the line of her lower lip with the ear piece. It was a habit that Richard wasn't even sure that she was aware of, but it always left him tingling and aroused.

"I said all of your clothes." Jo waved her glasses dismissively in the direction of Richard's underwear.

Richard glanced again at Elizabeth, who stood waiting with her arms folded across her chest.

"Don't worry about Elizabeth, Richard." Jo must have read Richard's mind. "She's seen her share of men. I doubt you've got anything that will surprise her."

With a pit growing in his stomach, Richard stripped off his undershirt and then slid his underwear to the ground which he quickly bent down to pick up and add to the growing pile. Richard was embarrassingly aware of his stiff cock swaying back and forth from the effort as he stood back up.

"Well, look at this..." Elizabeth giggled as she gave Richard's rigid manhood a swat with the back of her plastic gloved hand. "I would have thought he'd be a bit bigger." She said appraisingly.

"Yeah, I know." Elizabeth sighed with what sounded like weariness. "You really would, wouldn't you?"

Richard could only blush in humiliation at these two women talking about the size of his cock like he wasn't even there. Like it wasn't even attached to him. Just an item for their amusement.

"You know what to do next, Elizabeth." Jo said.

"Are you sure?" Elizabeth asked.

"It's the only way."

Richard's head was swimming. Embarrassment, humiliation, arousal, now add concern. The only way for what? Alarms were going off in his head.

But he didn't have to wait for long as Elizabeth turned to the tray and lifted the clothes that covered it revealing an ice bucket, a wash cloth, and a bottle of lube. Elizabeth lifted the lid of the ice bucket and set it aside before digging both gloves hands into the ice withdrawing four Or five cubes of ice in each hand.

Then Elizabeth knelt in front of Richard her face inches from his twitching cock and begin rubbing the ice all over his balls and erect penis. Within seconds Richard was contracting to something that vaguely looked like a penis at all. The ice was nearly burning in Elizabeth's frozen manipulation. With her left hand she lifted the head of Richard's tiny shrunken member. Holding it aloft with two fingers as if touching something disdainful, she continued applying ice. Once Richard had completely dwindled, Elizabeth quickly dried him off and then applied a large amount of lube to his cock and balls before letting it drip into the small tub.

Next she fitted one of the C-rings around the base of his cock and slid a plastic bridge over to top which fastened with three short plastic pins. Sliding the phallic tube over Richard's miniaturized penis, she lined the pins of the bride with three holes on top of the tube. Finally, she slipped the the shackles of the small master lock through an opening in the middle pin and pushed the lock closed with a final click.

Sitting back on her heels, Elizabeth admired her handiwork. "Wow." She said to nobody in particular. "It really is small."

"Ummmm..." Richard croaked where is the key?"

"Right here," Jo said as lifted the key from between her cleavage. "There were two, but I had Elizabeth dispose of the other one. Now your little cock and balls truly belong to me."