The Package Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
125 Followers

Gradually she increased her rhythm until she was literally bouncing up and down on the shaft. Anton began to match her rhythm with his thrusts and together they moved as one. He had enjoyed the strip and was close to cumming.

He was not going to cumm in her pussy though. He pulled Ashkey off his shaft and flipped her onto all fours. Using her natural lubrication he managed to ream the arse hole winking at him.

His digit at first met resistance then like a plug it sprang open and his finger slid in. He allowed himself to explore her arse for a moment and then he inserted a second digit. Ashkey initially felt uncomfortable with this intrusion but once she was used to it she actually began to push back against it.

As Anton speeded up his digit fucking he quickly withdrew his fingers and placed his cock at the opening. It was still dilated and with one thrust he was buried deep in her arse.

Ashkey could not help herself she grunted out loud and then said

"Go on you bastard, fuck it. Take my arse slap it and fill it with your cumm. I want to feel that hot spunk deep in"

Anton took the signal and gave her arse cheek a heavy slap. She sighed in contentment. As he thrust he slapped and as he speeded up he matched the rhythm with slaps.

Ashkey was enjoying the rough treatment and all she wanted was to see her reddened arse.

Anton suddenly shouted

"I'm cumming"

"Give it to me. I want it all now"

This was enough for Anton so with a vicious slap and a scream he unloaded his spunk deep into her brown hole. Ashkey felt the splash and then the spurt. She was not touching herself but she came in time with Anton.

Spurt after spurt he unloaded into her and when he was done he withdrew and walked round to Ashkey's face. He placed his cock on her lips and said.

"Suck it clean slut"

Ashkey just opened her mouth and began to suck the cock and balls clean. When she was finished his cock glistened with saliva. She lovingly took her knickers and dried the cock.

She lay exhausted on the couch and watched Anton dressed

He then turned and said.

"Await my text"

Ashkey just nodded and then she was alone. Anton was gone and the crowd with him. Ashkey stood and closed the curtains and then she climbed the stairs.

robin35
robin35
125 Followers
12